Search results

1. cookieman909

Heritage 04 Jersey

Just saw this on social media. Hope it’s real. That’s our best jersey in years.
  2. cookieman909

2024 Jerseys

Same as last year. Only difference is Future Form sternum sponsor. Looks better without the red Sydney Tools on it.
  3. cookieman909

Fox Sports Klemmer

Reports Tigers are offering him around. I’d take him back in a heart beat for 2 years.
  4. cookieman909

Round 1

SMH reporting round 1. We will play Parra at Commbank. 5:30pm kick off. Saturday the 9th of March.
  5. cookieman909

Social Media Fotuaika

Gus chasing him. Met his manager last Friday. He’d be a massive get. Exactly what we need.
  6. cookieman909

Dymock

Will the Gus hates sook about Jimmy coming back as an assistant? Wouldn’t mind him back on the coaching staff. Hopefully there’s more to this.
  7. cookieman909

Jacob Preston

Saw him on the field after the game in a sling. Looks like his shoulders have taken the burden of carrying the forward pack. Hope he’s recovery is speedy and he’s ready for the pre season. A diamond from a shit season. Rest up young lad. Brilliant debut season!
  8. cookieman909

Members Update August

https://t.co/e2vYrnXokc
  9. cookieman909

Sam Hughes re-signs

Just saw a pic of him signing a contract. Signed for 2024. Needs more of a run this kid.
  10. cookieman909

Social Media Liam Knight

Danny Weidler saying we’ve signed him immediately. Could play this weekend.
  11. cookieman909

Kikau

When’s Kikau due back? Is he a chance to play Knights next week? Noticed he’s been back training with the boys on field. And has been in Fiji over the weekend looking fit. With Waddell dropping back to NSW Cup over the weekend, is that a sign he’s possibly back next week and taking Waddles spot...
  12. cookieman909

Team List Tuesday

We will have the bye next week. But NSW Cup team list will be an interesting watch. Hopefully guys like Wilson, Skelton and Brown aren’t named. TPJ, Perham, Alamoti and Waddell should be introduced to the Cup coach tomorrow.
  13. cookieman909

JAC penalty

Little snippet in Weidlers article today. Apparently after a review head office has told the club Fox should have received a penalty when he was taken out. Supposedly he has a reputation amongst the refs for milking penalties. What a shit go. We would have had Burton lining up a kick to win...
  14. cookieman909

Burton joins origin squad

Mitchell ruled out. Crichton into the top 17. Burto 18th man. Well done. 3 dogs in the squad. Paul Crawley where you at?
  15. cookieman909

Social Media Rooster problems

16. cookieman909

Now playing Rugby Union

I noticed this watching and immediately called it as it should be a penalty. But this video has pointed out a few things. Woolford actively grabs Preston, then pinches another 10m to get an attacking kick in. I’m sure the rules state as soon as you impede a defender it’s a penalty? Also noticed...
  17. cookieman909

Rabbitohs under investigation

Rabbitohs under investigation for having 14 players on the field for a few plays last night. Watch nothing happen. Yet we get stripped of points in 09 for an incident similar, where the 14th player wasn’t involved in any play. And that ultimately cost us the minor premiership. Load of Shit
  18. cookieman909

Davey Released

Davey released to Parra. Makes sense. Our forwards are dropping like flies. Release a fit one to a rival club.
  19. cookieman909

Murray Hip Drop

Let’s see the NRL come out and defend this. Demetriou came out like a sook saying it’s on the players. Maybe he needs to have a chat with his captain. This is more the traditional hip drop opposed to Preston’s BS excuse of a sin bin.
  20. cookieman909

Kikau OUT

Gus tweeted Kikau suffered a head knock at training yesterday. Deemed a category 1. Will miss tomorrow and Friday against Souths. Gus playing April fools? If not fuck me we can’t take a trick.
  21. cookieman909

Nu Brown Injury

Dislocated elbow as per Gus on Twitter. Shocking luck. Grub back next week?
  22. cookieman909

News Salary Cap BS

The Bulldogs have lodged an appeal after the NRLincluded a chunk of Josh Jackson's wage in the club's salary cap, Canterbury boss Phil Gould has revealed. Nine's Danny Weidler reported on 100% Footy on Monday night that the NRL had inserted a portion of Jackson's pay into the Dogs' salary cap...
  23. cookieman909

What did people expect?

Before everyone jumps down my throat. Hear me out. I genuinely want people to say what they expected this year. Top 4? Top 8? 8-12? 13-17? And for the first 10 weeks of the season. How many games do people think we will win? Round 1. Yes disappointing. Dumb plays. But how is that on Ciraldo...
  24. cookieman909

Social Media Luke Keary

Has apparently met with Bulldogs about 2024. Dogs have also approached Brooks. From the page on Insta that seems to get good mail.
  25. cookieman909

Social Media Tyrone May

Page on Insta who gets good mail has stated Tyrone May has signed with the dogs for 2024. Surely not. Step backwards in my opinion. Offers nothing, and is a grub off the football field.
  26. cookieman909

The Kennel Premiere

Just saw the club releasing a video tonight at 7:30pm about the camp. Looks to be a series of videos. See how it goes tonight.
  27. cookieman909

Reynolds top 30?

Saw this on Arthur Meredith our social media guns Insta. I’ve noticed this pre season (my assumption). Top 30 players have young academic on the sleeve of training jerseys. Train and trial and reserve grade players have Zoom Energy on the sleeves instead. Grub has mostly been wearing the...
  28. cookieman909

Social Media Adam Douehi

29. cookieman909

Alamoti re-signing

Seen on social media he has re-signed until the end of 24.
  30. cookieman909

Favourite day of the year

My favourite day of the year is next Tuesday. Team list Tuesday for our final home game of the season. Where the club announces which shit ***** are departing. List is never long enough.
  31. cookieman909

Knights Game

Taking it a week at a time. But tonight Ponga failed another HIA. Gagai binned for dissent. Surely Ponga sits out the rest of the season, possible suspension for Gagai. Helpful.
  32. cookieman909

Schoupp Out

Schoupp has covid. Misses this weeks game. Fuck man.
  33. cookieman909

TPJ injury

Gus tweeted he’s out for 2-6 weeks.
  34. cookieman909

Cronulla Covid Crisis?

Saw an article with a headline Cronulla Covid Crisis. This mean half the sharks team will be out next week? Can’t get access as its part of alcoholics column this week.
  35. cookieman909

Parramatta Stadium

Heading to the game Sunday. Been a few years since I’ve been out there. Anyone got any parking tips? I remember parking behind the league club near the mental joint years ago, that still a goer? Don’t want to pay for parking, any tips appreciated!
  36. cookieman909

Social Media Vaughan to England

Being reported Vaughan and Maguire to Warrington next year. https://t.co/wzTlvvIwDu
  37. cookieman909

Thanks Gents

I have never met anyone on this forum. I’m dealing with some personal shit. I have no mates that are dogs fans. My old man is one, not on this site, who I converse regularly with. But you guys who respond to me keep me sane. Special mention to @ASSASSIN brother, I don’t know you, you don’t know...
  38. cookieman909

2022 Indigenous Jersey

Finally nailed one. Can’t help but think JAC had massive input. Looks mint.
  39. cookieman909

The next 5 games

Looking at the draw and being realistic. We are probably where we all honestly expected. We had a tough run to start. Could of won more, but we didn’t. The next month is where if we’re serious about getting anything out of this year is crucial. We play the Roosters this week, after that it’s...
  40. cookieman909

Addo Carr smiling after try

Did anyone see Addo-Carr smiling with Staggs after Cobbos try where he climbed over Addo-Carr to get the ball and the spectacular put down. Afterwards JAC is standing with Staggs smiling and then smiles at Cobbo. I get it, applaud outstanding play. But fucks sake you just got owned and you stand...
  41. cookieman909

Benji Marshall

Worth a listen. Starts around the 2 min mark. I think he hits the nail on the head. We all need to chill the fuck out. Interesting point about playing Burton at FB. But again, issue is there for everyone to see. Game managing halfback is what we need to help us unlock Burton.
  42. cookieman909

Positive

Defence. Currently have the 2nd best defence in the comp averaging 11 points against per game. To not concede a try in the 2nd half tonight is a massive positive. Years gone by we would of conceded one and then lost our shit and lost by 20. Credit where credit is due. Also don’t stress about...
  43. cookieman909

Why did we get rid of Cotric?

He could be on the right wing instead of soft cock. Why did we release him again?
  44. cookieman909

Warm up jerseys

These jerseys are lit. Got a throwback feel to 09-2010. I’d be happy with these as home jerseys for next season.
  45. cookieman909

SMH Article

Just saw a SMH article about the rise and demise of the dogs over the last decade. Anyone have the article?
  46. cookieman909

New sleeve sponsor

Saw in JACs Instagram stories today he was filming something with Naden. Had the home jersey on and noticed a sponsor on the sleeve. Couldn’t make out anything. Anyone with info?
  47. cookieman909

Breaking News. Bulldogs spotted in Panthers gear

In light of yesterdays Kikau leak. Penrith today attempted to one up the Bulldogs. Burton and Naden, two Bulldog contracted players, were pictured in Panthers attire. Upon leaving, both players ripped off the Panthers shirt, gave Ivan and Brian Fletcher the finger. And yelled out “in Gus we...
  48. cookieman909

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Reed Mahoney

Brent Read has an article in the DT. We have entered the race to get Mahoney to the dogs.
  49. cookieman909

[Fake News] Panthers racking up

Here we go again. Check the phone next to the trophy. Another “we were too intoxicated and don’t know what the substance is”
  50. cookieman909

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Cotric to Eels?

Buzz has an article in the paper saying Eels in talks with Cotric to replace Ferguson. No major loss IMO. Paid him 600K and he was very underwhelming this season.
  51. cookieman909

Schoupp Re-Signs

Schoupp has re-signed until 2024. Good news.
  52. cookieman909

Schoupp out for five months

Gus tweeted that Schoupp went in for minor shoulder surgery yesterday. After surgery surgeon said rotator cuff needed full repair. Five month recovery. Hopefully right for round 1. Tough kid to play through that. Someone asked him about bringing in someone to replace Elliot. He mentioned RFM...
  53. cookieman909

Spine

When we were being told we would have money in the cap. A lot of us main concerns were spending the money in our spine. We supposedly have a “war chest” yet our spine for next year is very underwhelming. 1. ??? 6. Burton 7. ??? 9. ??? Burton needs help. Smith ain’t coming. Averillo is young...
  54. cookieman909

Waddell

I know he’s copped a bit of flak. But seeing him rush in for DWZ today was good to see. Been a **** of a year. But at least the boys seem to have each other’s back.
  55. cookieman909

Meaney

Leave the kid at FB. Re-sign him. Invest more money into the hooking position. The kids for speed, safe under the high ball, positional play is good. Let him have a decent crack at FB. That try he scored last night off a set play was a cracker. Put his body on the line and barged over. He has...
  56. cookieman909

SMH DCE

Just reading an article by Danny Weidler. Was a bit about a rumour about DCE switching to Dogs to play under Barrett. Anyone heard anything?
  57. cookieman909

2021. A new beginning.

Yeah the fucking boys. The dogs will be back this year. Onwards and upwards. Up the doggies!!!
  58. cookieman909

2021 Jerseys

Anyone know if we will have a new design? Personally hope they do. Haven’t been a fan of the jerseys since 2015.
  59. cookieman909

Social Media Dale Finucane

Saw a post on a Bulldogs FB page we’re in talks to bring Finucane back for 2022, anyone have more info? Or is it BS? Would love to have him back.
  60. cookieman909

Social Media Penrith season set to implode

Interesting to see if anything comes of it. I have heard from a reliable source the coach is sleeping with the halfbacks mother. Controversial.
  61. cookieman909

Okunbor returns

DT reporting Okunbor to be picked on the wing this week. Averillo to play five eight.
  62. cookieman909

Shorts

What the fuck was with the shorts tonight. Looked horrible. Did they forget to wash the shorts from last week and just wear there training shorts?
  63. cookieman909

Indigenous Jersey

Seen the jersey. I like it. Definitely better then previous years!
  64. cookieman909

Vaea Fifita

Totally out of nowhere and this is very random. On Instagram lately this guys has been liking all Bulldogs pics and commenting on the pictures. Commented tonight’s post after the game “heads up brothers”. Did a bit of research and he’s an AB rugby player. Is he a target for the club? Is he a...
  65. cookieman909

Adam Elliot

With training back tomorrow. What happens with Elliot? Will he be back for the first game? Or will he come down after his baby born, hopefully borders will be open soon! Desperately need some 2nd rowers!
  66. cookieman909

Official Jacko Re-Signs

Jacko re-signed 3 years. Merry fucking Christmas *****
  67. cookieman909

Official DWZ re-signs 2022

Email from the club. Has re-signed until 2022
  68. cookieman909

Classic gone bust?

Heard from a mate that Classic have gone bust. Wonder what that means for our merchandise? Jerseys were a fuck up this year and weren’t released until during the season.
  69. cookieman909

Crowd Violence

Seen on the news a brawl in the crowd last night between Rabbitoh and Rooster supporters. Where’s the front page news? Where’s all the people calling for bans? Fines for the clubs? Are the NRL going to investigate this? If it was the dogs it would be all over the media and calls for us to...
  70. cookieman909

Social Media Christian Welch

Just seen a rumour on FB that both Christian Welch and Joe Stimson from the Storm have agreed to terms with the dogs. Both seem to be good upcoming forwards. Welch for mine is a good signing. But why the fuck are we buying forwards?!
  71. cookieman909

WWOS MOLE Corey Thompson

The mole reporting Thompson could potentially leave the tigers as they haven’t re-signed him. I think we should get him. He isn’t the most talented player but he has heart. Can play anywhere in the backline and wouldn’t cost the kitchen sink.
  72. cookieman909

The next month

Was a good win last night. But the next month will make or break our season IMO. We play Manly next week to face **** Des. Then Newcastle for magic round. Then Tits up on the GC. Before returning home to Belmore for the Storm. Potentially could win 3/4. Anything less then 2/4 and for me it’s...
  73. cookieman909

BankWest Stadium

Stadium looks amazing. Pity it’s wasted on a shit team. Does anyone know if memberships include our home game there in rd20 against Penrith?
  74. cookieman909

Steve Price

Can someone tell me. Is he on the board? I thought he was. And if he is, why today was he at the warrior game wearing a warriors jersey? I know it’s a small issue. But how can we have a board member at another clubs home game wearing there team polo?
  75. cookieman909

Ways to stretch a jersey

Long story short. My brother in law bought me an Irish rugby jersey over Xmas back from Ireland. I told him to get a size Large as CCC make the jerseys and my dog jersey is the same size. When he got home I realised he’d bought the Pro jersey, which is a lot tighter. Being a bigger fella the...
  76. cookieman909

Membership packs

Has anyone received an email from the club regarding the tracking details? Signed up before the cut off for Xmas delivery but haven’t heard anything.
  77. cookieman909

The membership 12 days of Xmas promotion

As it is December the club has been running a promotion of 12 days of Xmas. Essentially prizes for people who sign up that day go into the draw to win a prize. They have been ok so far, signed jerseys, tickets to games and BBL. As I’m already signed up it didn’t phase me. However today the...
  78. cookieman909

Line Drop Outs

When teams take drop outs. Every team milks the 30 seconds obviously to catch there breath. But why don’t teams take them quicker? Hear me out. When the ball goes dead, often the defending team all catch there breaths. The attacking team all turn there back. Is there a rule they have to be in...
  79. cookieman909

Dogs jerseys for $20

The Canterbury shop at Waterloo are selling dogs jerseys for $20 tomorrow and Sunday. Assuming it’s because we’re not using them next year.
  80. cookieman909

Black Arm Bands?

Does anyone know the reason why the boys and Pay wore them?
  81. cookieman909

Warm Up

Surprised nobody has blamed the loss on the fact the boys did warm up on the field. I personally found it strange considering it was 30 degrees out there. Souths didn’t and I know hindsight is a beautiful thing, but could of used that extra energy at the end there.
  82. cookieman909

First Win?

Honestly can’t see it anytime soon. We got panthers (H), rabbits (A), raiders (A), Cowboys (A), Roosters (H), Panthers (A), Brisbane (A), Eels (H), Sharks (A), Tigers (A). At our first bye I can honestly see us at 1-11. Could be a long season ahead.
  83. cookieman909

Players confirmed to be leaving

Just saw on the dogs snapchat that at today's game there is cardboard cutouts of players where you can write a departing msg. Lichaa, Phillips, Garvey, Kasiano and Reynolds. How would those players leaving affect our cap? Really shows how bad they really fucked it up. Considering that both...
  84. cookieman909

Do the club take us fans for granted?

Just watched the tits and dragons game. After the game, Anthony Don spoke to Raymond. Said he was sorry to the fans for the rubbish dished up over the last two weeks and said it's not good enough. Right there is a player taking accountability. My issue is when was the last time any player or...
  85. cookieman909

Des proves his a SuperCoach as Lichaa wins the game

Deadset the blokes a genius. Brings Lichaa on at the end, which pushes Mbye from the middle to the edge. Bang, he charges down the kick and wins the game. Des you genius. Deadset tomorrow offer Lichaa a new 10 year contract. And extend des new deal to 2030. I don't see why everyone bags them...
  86. cookieman909

Hoppa Performance

Now first of all Hoppa had a terrible start. But I just had a look at the stats and it said he had 27 runs for 327m. At first I was like WOW!!! But then you look at his runs. He didn't do much. He lacks enough pace to bust a line. He doesn't get involved. He is not a first grade FB. And also...
  87. cookieman909

Team if we want to play finals footy

The time has come for change. Players need to be held accountable for their performances. It hasn't happened in 5 years but the time has come. This needs to be the team if we're serious about playing finals footy. 1. Hoppa 2. Bmoz 3. Jmoz 4. Lee 5. Montoya 6. Reynolds 7. Frawley 8. Tolman 9...
  88. cookieman909

What happens when Hoppa is fit?

As title suggests, what happens? With Abbey getting better each game with experience and Montoya being comfortable on the wing, where does he fit in? I know des will most likely drop Abbey, I like what he offers the team. I for one would drop Lee. He's been rocks and diamonds. But his mistake...
  89. cookieman909

We were dudded!

Just saw a video on twitter about the official referee review from the round. Had a video regarding Boyd cordners try from Thursday night. Archer said whilst was awarded as a try on the night. Had it gone to video ref it would of been given no try due to a shepherd. I don't know how to copy and...
  90. cookieman909

Anzac Jersey

Found this on Facebook on the League and Legends page. Good looking jersey. IMO this should be our away jersey minus the red Poppy's. Mainly blue. Looks the goods!
  91. cookieman909

Hoppa in hospital - Fractured eye socket.

The club has tweeted that Hoppa has been taken to hospital with a severe concussion and possible fracture. Shows it is just a game. And puts the loss in perspective. WWOS have a picture on twitter but it's very distressing as it shows Hoppa on a hospital trolley with a neck brace and oxygen mask...
  92. cookieman909

Blogging with the boss

Tomorrow Castle is doing the blogging with the boss thing again. All fans are being asked to submit questions. Brave move considering the pre season we had. I just submitted this question for her. I guarantee it won't be answered. But would be interesting to hear a reply. Why is it that we...
  93. cookieman909

Dale Finucane

I just read he's off contract next year. In hindsight the club should of released Eastwood, and replaced him with Finucane. Either way, I think the club should try and get him back, he's a gun lock who will play Origin in the next 2 years!
  94. cookieman909

Can we beat the cows?

I know everybody is pissed. And understandable. But for some reason I still have hope, I'm still waiting for the dogs to stand up and be counted for. I think it could be next Thursday night. Realistically this game will determine our top 4 (Broncos v storm next week) Call me stupid, but if all...
  95. cookieman909

Reynolds Charged

Early guilty plea will be free to play. Also noted Joel Thompson was charged for his hit on Jacko, that even though the bunker looked at it and deemed was fine. He's looking at 2 weeks out. It's a fucking joke.
  96. cookieman909

Are we over reacting?

First I want to state that yes we played like shit last night, and I was fucking posses off with how we played. BUT I honestly think it isn't as bad. That 1st 40 by the cows was phenomenal. That was the best half of football by any team, in a long long time. Other teams would have been down...
  97. cookieman909

Poor Officiating

I just want to make note and see of anyone else noticed this last night. Most of the game when tigers had the ball, the refs had us back 15m. Yet when we had the ball, he had the Tigers back 10m, and even then most players were 2m in front of him when we played the ball. This explains the poor...
  98. cookieman909

The sad realization.

Last night sitting at the game. It became clear we need change. Big change. I love the dogs, I love James Graham. But enough is enough. I have on this forum defended hasler and Williams. But dead set they need to go. The game plan last night was ridiculous, we bomb from halfway, no chase, no...
  99. cookieman909

The Belmore Effect

First i want to say i love that we have gone back to belmore. But was the worse thing to happen was an easy first win against melbourne? That night the joint was rocking, an awesome experience. But it has no doubt had a negative effect on the team. Our last two games has seen a fired up...
  100. cookieman909

El Masri charges dropped

7 news said domestic charges will be dropped. Always knew he was innocent. The media should be publicly apologizing to him. But like 02, when the media witch hunt was BS, they won't make this headline news will they!