Search results

1. cookieman909

News Nrl360

Blaming Mahoney for Hetherington acting off his head in the tunnel. Fuck me dead ****.
  2. cookieman909

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Who was the Bulldogs staffer standing next to Hetherington with a smile on his face? Goodwin was walking with Mahoney and pushed Hetherington away. Question has to be asked of Newcastle, where were your staff?
  3. cookieman909

Opinion Video ref forward pass adjudication

The big thing was how did we keep that challenge? Was it explained on TV? I assumed it was challenge unsuccessful and we lost it. But then we used another challenge later when Kikau took out Best. How did we get two unsuccessful challenges?
  4. cookieman909

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

At the game today, the game was never in doubt. From the moment the game kicked off we looked like we were always going to win. Always in control. Was actually an enjoyable game. First time like feeling like that in a looooong time.
  5. cookieman909

2004 retro jersey

Yeah I considered copping it. But I have like 15 jerseys. I have an 03 away jersey. That’ll do. I’ll cop the 90th year jersey next season that Gus is waxing lyrically about.
  6. cookieman909

News ‘Super sub’: Cameron Ciraldo explains why Connor Tracey won the fullback spot and how he plans on unleashing Blake Taaffe

I’m hoping once Preston comes back he goes back to NSW Cup. He honestly does my fucking head in
  7. cookieman909

I get excited every week

Yeah it’s been a few years since I looked forward to the games. Good team to watch this season thus far.
  8. cookieman909

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I’d hate to see the size of IMB after having a fucked ankle.
  9. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Noticed we’re shortening up in the odds as well. $1.97 after starting at $2.47
  10. cookieman909

Crichton named at FB on dogs website. Tracey wing. Da fuck. How can there be different team lists
  11. cookieman909

How does Patolo keep getting a starting gig, and played a combined 30 mins in both games. Never comes back on after his first stint.
  12. cookieman909

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

I can’t see him dropping Hutch this game. I’d love to see it, but don’t think it’ll happen. Knowing Ciraldo he’ll drop Tracey and our Taafe back at FB. Another possibility is Critta doesn’t play this week. Hes not fit. Could tell when Storm went down the right side, he couldn’t break out of a...
  13. cookieman909

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Yeah draw opens up now. But we need to keep playing the footy we’re playing. Our time to start climbing up
  14. cookieman909

Super proud tonight

I know we’re 2-4. But we have so far won all our home games. Need to keep that record in tact. Draw opens up over the next few weeks with winnable games. Knights game next week is massive, 4 point game with the bye a week later into Tigers.
  15. cookieman909

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3-Tracey 2- Kiks 1- Fox Xerri, Curran outstanding. Everyone out in a shift tonight. Hutch needs to be dropped. And Critta. If he’s not fit, let him rest. We have the backline depth
  16. cookieman909

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Yep this is what I reckon after tonight. Tracey is safe at the back, but we weren’t able to see his attack as Critta played like a busted in attack.
  17. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Hutchinson awful tonight. And Critta. If he’s fit I like cock.
  18. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Reckon we’ll try to start hard and fast and move the storm around.
  19. cookieman909

May as well fuck Knight off if he still can’t get a run. Shitty attitude?
  20. cookieman909

Considering our injuries that backline is good. Forwards. Meh. But they’ll lift. Need a big game from Curran and Kikau to lead the pups
  21. cookieman909

Noticed Taafe down there. Gus noted injured King didn’t travel. Why’s Taafe there? Exemption and good to go?
  22. cookieman909

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

Suluka Fifita looking massive in those pics
  23. cookieman909

Just quietly. Is it just me or does Suluka Fifita look huge in those photos from the jersey presentation.
  24. cookieman909

Where’s Wilson? Maybe Hayward comes on at DH with Mahoney moving to lock? Mann is a massive loss man. Ready for Papi to have his normal field day against us. Lol
  25. cookieman909

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

Yeah I noticed the shorts before the game. Didn’t realise with the socks until watching the replay. Had a real nostalgia watching the game. Flashback to those intimidating sides of the mid 2000s.
  26. cookieman909

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

Those jerseys are so well done. Should be our home strip next season.
  27. cookieman909

News Seven Bulldogs players injured in win against Roosters, Ciraldo provides update

**** doesn’t know what he’s saying. Has a sook. But at one stage he says Young got Taafe flush on the jaw. Then says it was his shoulder. Just says stupid shit. Instead maybe get up your player for being a dead shit.
  28. cookieman909

Momentum changers.

That’s why I said in another thread people need to get over the whole 13 v 12 BS. The referee was there 13th player. He single handedly pulled them back in. And even with a man down. Momentum is a massive factor, even with a man down. Boys dug deep to get the win. Also forgetting we were down to...
  29. cookieman909

Round 5 injuries (Patolo, Mann, Edwards, Tracey, Kikau, King)

I thought Rhajab wasn’t even getting a run in cup. Doubt he’s in the frame for FG.
  30. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Mann and Curran have been our best recruits this year. Hands down.
  31. cookieman909

I think people are reading into the whole 13 v 12 saga a bit too much. I believe if Young doesn’t get sent off we win 40-4 or something similar. With the 6 agains momentum in a game can be a killer, and if you have it, no matter how many players are on the field, you can take advantage. It also...
  32. cookieman909

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

He was having a shit game and was frustrated.
  33. cookieman909

Opinion Our forwards

We’ve probably played 3 of the top 5 packs in Sharks, Eels and Roosters. May, Collin’s and JWH is an imposing prop rotation. But our boys just rip in. Currans got that dawg in him!
  34. cookieman909

Next week. I’d like to see this 1. Wilson 2. Fox 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Kiraz It’ll be this 1. Critta 2. Wilson 3. Xerri 4. Kiraz 5. Fox Still a decent back line considering.
  35. cookieman909

It was 13 V 13. Everyone needs to shut the fuck up. They had Atkins in that 2nd half squaring the ledger for them.
  36. cookieman909

Might explain the shitty 2nd half. Jesus Christ.
  37. cookieman909

Yeah we got the win tonight. Who fucking cares how we got it. Roosters are a class team. Boys dug deep. Teams of yesteryear don’t win that game.
  38. cookieman909

Yeah at the game I thought I saw him get up limp from a run. Fuck. Poor kid can’t catch a break. Hope nothing serious.
  39. cookieman909

What concerned me was the tries we conceded. There were two occasions where he didn’t wrap up the ball, the Tupou one, and the young forward who scored. He was pathetic in defence.
  40. cookieman909

Also anyone know what happened to Patolo? Played like 12 mins. People don’t want to mention that we were down to a 2 man bench, with one bloke playing with a broken hand in that 2nd half?
  41. cookieman909

People sooking. Who fucking cares. We got the win. We move on. And people need to shut the fuck up about Crichton at FB. Sit the fuck down. He’s a centre.
  42. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Feeling strangely excited we’re going to put in a solid shift tonight and get the win.
  43. cookieman909

I remember Patolo in the back end of 21 coming good to be that big barnstorming front rower. Started ok in 22 but then copped that head knock on Good Friday annd hasn’t been the same since. Injuries affected him and he’s gone backwards. Hopefully he can have a good stretch injury free.
  44. cookieman909

Coming Soon!

I’ll save my money for the 90th commemorative jersey next year.
  45. cookieman909

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

I found it funny where he’s quoted if Gus is picking the team he’ll get him to have the tough convos with guys getting dropped. Please. You haven’t dropped anyone.
  46. cookieman909

Coming Soon!

I don’t know what’s wrong with our club. But they are fucking slow to release anything. We wear it tomorrow night. Surely they could have released the jersey on Tuesday. What our first look at it is going to be when they run out in it. Fucking amateur hour.
  47. cookieman909

Coming Soon!

Fuck that’s sexy
  48. cookieman909

Fridays weather

Early kicks. Burtons boot will come in handy to boot out of trouble. I think the weather prevents a blowout. Roosters generally have poor completion rates. But like Souths last week, i expect them to complete over 90% as we always cop that shit from other teams.
  49. cookieman909

Also where’s this heritage jersey there meant to be wearing this week?
  50. cookieman909

Man that Roosters team is stacked. Hopefully the expected wet weather keeps us in the game.
  51. cookieman909

News Team Tips vs Roosters

Can Salmon please be dropped
  52. cookieman909

Official Gus on Twitter

He’s been ruled out for this season already. He’ll be back next year.
  53. cookieman909

Rumour Player swap between Ilias and JAC

It’s an April fools joke. Was meant to be Johnston and Illias to dogs. JAC to Souths.
  54. cookieman909

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

We need Taafe to be running of forwards hips. Few times on Friday Curran and King were hitting gaps in the defensive line and had an arm free to pop an offload. No one was there. Hutch did it with Morrin and we nearly scored if he had hit Tracey on the chest with the pass. People say our attack...
  55. cookieman909

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

How’s yesterday on social media people were implying Mitchell was getting booed by dogs fans because he’s indigenous. No. It’s because he’s a fucking flop of a human being.
  56. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Yep. And also playing 10 mins with 12 men and not even look like conceding a try.
  57. cookieman909

Round 4 Press Conference

In that 10 minute period when Morrin was off was relienfe from the boys. We only conceded the penalty goal, and when the ref pointed at the posts, Critta and the boys were hi fiving because they took that as a win. Souths didn’t back themselves against a 12 man dogs team. This team will fight to...
  58. cookieman909

Has anyone mentioned how bad Salmon has been? Needs a stint in ressies. Why the fuck did he just stop in the line for the no try’s today. Just keep running stupid ****. Offers nothing. Game changes when Mann and Curran come on the field. I love Curran.
  59. cookieman909

The ones who stay down like that should be an automatic HIA. That’ll cut out the shit.
  60. cookieman909

Bunnies 3 2 1

3- King 2- Curran 1- Tracey Special mentions Taafe, Kiks, Knight opening stint. -3- Salmon. That **** does my head in -2- Hutchinson. Only thing he offers is a big body good in defence. Left some tries out there in the first half.
  61. cookieman909

Official Beyond Belmore Podcast: Episode 1, Matt Burton

Burton seems a nice bloke. But comes across as a bit boring and dumb. Sure he’s a bit different off camera and around the boys.
  62. cookieman909

You talking about the penalty for the “late hit”. Latrell didn’t even complain? Mate the **** laid dead on the ground until he got the penalty.
  63. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Unlucky for Wilson. He’s done well this year.
  64. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Murray is in massive doubt is the word on the street
  65. cookieman909

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Though I have heard Murray and Walker off each other big time. Punched on in Vegas. SSSSSHHHHH
  66. cookieman909

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

I must say. I’m fucking nervous about this game.
  67. cookieman909

Opinion Critta leadership Material

800K for a player of his calibre is chump change. He adds so much value off field and on field with his experience.
  68. cookieman909

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Remember when people were sooking we signed him and let Averillo go. Hahahahahahahaha
  69. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Can someone explain something to me. When Tino got injured. How didn’t we get the ball back? He rolled over and threw the ball away while the ball was live and king licked it up. Why wasn’t it ruled knock on? Last week Poasa dropped the ball due to being injured. Knock on was ruled. And also...
  70. cookieman909

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

With all this uproar regarding the head clash of May and Walsh. Where was the uproar last week when we lost Fa’amausili in the first tackle to a head clash with McInnes?
  71. cookieman909

Round 2 Press Conference

First time I’ve actually seen him get a bit fired up. He’s spot on though.
  72. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

What about this backline. I feel Critta needs more involvement. 1. Critta 2. Fox 3. Burton 4. Tracey 5. Kiraz 6. Taafe 7. Sexton
  73. cookieman909

Totally ripped off

I know people say don’t blame the referee. But deadset tonight cruelled us and you can’t change my mind. -Kikau No try. That’s a try everyday of the week. As if Trindall js stopping Kiks. 12-0 instead of 6-0 when Nikora comes back on is massive. -Nikora sin bin. Firstly, how was that missed...
  74. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

PS after that half enough is enough. Club needs to speak out at the referees. Officiating in this game has been disgusting
  75. cookieman909

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

It’s not the size of the dog. It’s the fight in the dog. And these ***** have the fight. Let’s go in the 2nd 40.
  76. cookieman909

Hunt and Hamlin-Uele out is good for us. I just want to fuckin win. Talaki and Mulitalo are one cheap ankle dog shot away from being out as well.
  77. cookieman909

Moving forward he needs to make this our backline asap. 1. Critta 2. Wilson (Fox when fit) 3. Tracey 4. Burton 5. Kiraz 6. Taafe/Hutchinson 7. Sexton I was opposed to have Crichton at FB as I felt he’s better suited at centre. But he gets no ball at centre. Put him at FB so he can get his...
  78. cookieman909

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

The club needs to move him to centre. Not necessarily a permanent move. Just get him playing confident footy again. Personally would Taafe or Tracey be a shot at five eight? Move sexton to half. Fuck Hutchinson off.
  79. cookieman909

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Yeah and in those 3 years we had 1.6 mil tied up in TPJ and Thompson. Signed by Baz before Gus arrived. We had no money for top line middles until this year.
  80. cookieman909

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

There’s no props on the market. Can’t buy something that’s not available. Thanks dumb ****. Everyone knows we need middles. The club included.
  81. cookieman909

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

In all this how come more scrutiny hasn’t been put on the ref for not sending Cartwright to the bin for his shoulder charge? Young gets binned for his hit on Ponga, I get no contact to the head. But a shoulder charge is a shoulder charge and we lost a player as a result of foul play.
  82. cookieman909

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Or does Tracey come in for Wilson. Kiraz wing and Tracey centre. Ciraldo mind games ay
  83. cookieman909

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

It will be a situation similar to Ramsey at St George. Medical condition unrelated to footy that has caused them to sit out of the game. Gus will probably promote a young kid and front load some deals.
  84. cookieman909

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Who else thinks Tracey will come in late for Kiraz?
  85. cookieman909

News Bulldogs star Karl Oloapu breaks silence on career defining spinal surgery, rehab, Anthony Minichiello’s advice

Yeah I heard Prozenko on SEN the other day. Saying his surgery he essentially had a cage inserted around his neck or something. They said it was a success. He’ll sit out this season. He’s back running and training with the boys. No contact. We’ll get salary cap dispensation for him for this...
  86. cookieman909

News EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould's major rebuild of Bulldogs laid bare as Fittler, Johns identify urgent area for improvement

Footy isn’t a hard game. You just need the desire to want it. Defence is attitude. You want it, you tackle your arse off. Last year we had no desire. If we want it, we’ll win more games this year.
  87. cookieman909

Few changes I would have had. Xerri at centre with Kiraz on the wing. Would have sex on legs at 7. Curran at 13 instead of Salmon. Either way boys should be competitive. Quietly confident we get a win.
  88. cookieman909

Is it though? He’s an average player who was made to look better than he was playing in a shit team. He doesn’t make our team this year either.
  89. cookieman909

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Just got granted a release by rabbits to take up an opportunity at another club, Belmore bound? Thought our top 30 was full after Tetevano?
  90. cookieman909

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Low risk signing. One year. Minimum coin. Does he slot straight into the 17 round 1? Or play NSW Cup for a few weeks then slot on the bench.
  91. cookieman909

Official Gus on Twitter

Ah fuck. Watch it run through the team and they’ll play like shit round 1.
  92. cookieman909

News Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Propose $50M Centre of Excellence

I thought this had already been approved? And construction was due to start at some point this season. Or have I dreamed that?
  93. cookieman909

Your Round 1 Team?

Sivo out. And also Greig out is a massive one for us. If we can get through the initial RCG and Paulo burst. There bench forwards ain’t crash hot. I think we’re a chance
  94. cookieman909

News Teams Tips Vs Parramatta Updated

I see Parra will have Grieg and Sivo missing. We’re chance here.
  95. cookieman909

Your Round 1 Team?

Trial form has changed my team. Taafe was a worry the other night. Pending Tracey’s fitness 1. Tracey/ Taafe 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Fox 6. Burton (needs to just fucking run) 7. Sexton (Hutchison doesn’t excite me) 8. King 9. Mahoney (FIX YOUR SERVICE ****) 10. Faamusili (Poasa, big 20...
  96. cookieman909

Where is Kiraz?

Heard he got released because he thought training was too hard.