Search results

1. Big Nick

The Tottenham Hotspur F.C. Super Thread

FA Cup semi woo hoo.
  2. Big Nick

Des' s Attack Set for Off Season Overhaul

You can't overhaul something that doesn't exist.
  3. Big Nick

Thanks, hopefully we won't need any luck.
  4. Big Nick

He does, doesn't he. Missed chances by both teams, we had some difficulty with your set plays especially in the air. Round two at the lane lol.
  5. Big Nick

Same as last season, bloody draw.
  6. Big Nick

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

RTS has one of the best shimmies when running the ball back that opposition defenders just fall over expecting to tackle him. Even if he doesn't break the defence, he gets over the advantage line and their forwards get a roll on with the quick play the balls. Hopefully a wet soggy ground will...
  7. Big Nick

Josh Reynolds - More calm, less calamity

We'll find out soon enough. As talented as Mbye is, he still needs direction and Trent eventually provided that this season. Hopefully Josh can do the same.
  8. Big Nick

Round 25 - Dogs vs Knights - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Where is everyone sitting for this game? North hill or south hill?
  9. Big Nick

roll call

7:45 pm or am?
  10. Big Nick

1 season wonders

Lafai is playing injured this year like Jmoz last year. It seems Des doesn't like bringing the injured players back through nsw cup to gain confidence. Maybe he figures they're just as likely to get re injured in nsw cup as they are in first grade.
  11. Big Nick

Referees for our game

Privately Luke Pattern lol.
  12. Big Nick

Round 23 - Dogs vs Titans - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Teams and Discussion Thread

Love hearing the Zorba followed by the green try sign. OPA MALAKA!!! Lol.
  13. Big Nick

Tim Browne lucky to be alive after needing metal plates inserted in his skull

A real gentleman too, always has time for the fans.
  14. Big Nick

Barry "Punchy" Nelson

Poor bloke is the only ex dogs coach not to win a premiership in the last 3 decades.
  15. Big Nick

Bulldogs could play two NRL games at Belmore in 2016 despite being ‘expensive'

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the club made a small loss and a small profit for the games at Belmore.
  16. Big Nick

So where do you think we will end up?

So I'm not the only one who hopes this happens.
  17. Big Nick

Jackson for Captain 2016

Tolman, well spoke and can raise valid points with the refs without pissing them off.
  18. Big Nick

"Get Out of My Face"

Yeah I noticed this too. That and the time wink/nod to Gallen anoyed the $#/@ out of me.
  19. Big Nick

Bulldogs vs sharks preview

Someone pointed this out to me. 'Jackson needs to find some much needed consistency in his game.' WTF?!?!?!?!
  20. Big Nick

Reynolds right leg

100% correct. They changed it to two hands because of langer.
  21. Big Nick

Sonny Bill Willams welcomed back into the fold

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mKRZtpe__YA Sung to the above tune. "Oh heeeyyy soooonnny, judas, I wanna knooooow, why you're such a c@#$."
  22. Big Nick

Moses Mbye dropped

Alan Langer tripped his whole career, not as blatant but nonetheless it kept him in the game longer.
  23. Big Nick

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

and the fat lady has. ............
  24. Big Nick

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Disregard, just seen it, cheers.
  25. Big Nick

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Any luck matching my bet? And for the record, don't they use eels in dog food lol.
  26. Big Nick

Bulldogs to Lose 13+

Dogs to make an example of parra tonight, Dogs 20 +
  27. Big Nick

Fundraising Bets for Assassin

Put me down for $50. Assassin: If the para do fluke a win, you do know you have to get your tits out to pay everyone back lol.
  28. Big Nick

Lichaa upset to lose Hodkinson

Lichaa and Mbye's development in our spine will hopefully keep the Dogs competitive for the better part of a decade. Talking about our spine, has anyone heard anymore developments with our successor to BMoz? Is that Abbey fella from the Warriors still on?
  29. Big Nick

Mbye Not Going Anywhere Yet (Big League Article)

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the Dogs usually offer unders, due to the lure of our state of the art facilities and Des. The club hopes to attract players with ambition not mercenaries. Don't know how true this is.
  30. Big Nick

Round 17 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Tis a beautiful sight watching them slip sliding away.
  31. Big Nick

Round 16 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

So I'm not the only one lol.
  32. Big Nick

Round 16 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xtf1/v/t1.0-0/11695386_10206971866126329_4112075315132368396_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=72a550c61e5b927a24197287eb3ccb40&oe=56277ABB&__gda__=1446132383_143f2cf483ba4fd481e9582e4c2c7d1b
  33. Big Nick

Klemmer & Thaiday on the Footy Show

Who would want you around?
  34. Big Nick

Klemmer & Thaiday on the Footy Show

Probably didn't want to smack thaiday in a suit.
  35. Big Nick

Gallen tells Parker to stop embarrassing himself over Klemmer

RESPECT?!?!?! Yeah singing the qld victory song after a national game is a sign of respect. Gp apesh@t Klemmer!
  36. Big Nick

Thoughts on the Jackson lifting tackle

This has probably been said but I reckon Jackson should have got three for that tackle on soward. We're talking about Daily M points right?
  37. Big Nick

Round 15 - Dogs vs Panthers - NRL Team List and Discussion Thread

Yep, avoids the Lara Pitt scenario.
  38. Big Nick

Trent Hodkinson: England Or Bust (RLW Article)

I like the bit in the article where it says Mbye likes the fans.
  39. Big Nick

The Sammeth kasiano we all know and love came back yesterday

The whole team lost yesterday. If only Sam Perrett didn't throw that forward pass, if only Eastwood didn't run up in defence or was made to look slow when the opposition ran around him. Win as a team, lose as a team.
  40. Big Nick

Frank the tank Pritchard has signed with Hull for 2016

Possibly explains why he appeared emotional when he was subbed against saints. Kissing the Bulldogs's emblem and thumping his chest. If true the club will definitely be poorer with his absence.
  41. Big Nick

Titans trying to woo Moses $700K?

Yeah poor example in terms of results, but as someone else has said there's not much in the way of quality.
  42. Big Nick

Titans trying to woo Moses $700K?

Agree but considering that parra took a 500k punt on sandow all those years ago, clubs are willing to risk it.
  43. Big Nick

Canterbury Bulldogs to sign boom Kiwi fullback Brad Abbey

Agree, the kid needs development. Hopefully he turns out to be a Mbye not a Templeman.
  44. Big Nick

Lichaa declares Mbye long-term half

I agree with his comments. Like others have said here, Mbye, Lichaa and whoever takes over post Bmoz will be our long term spine.
  45. Big Nick

Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mbye at the Bulldogs

If the Dogs have made an offer, and their train of thought is that Mbye is the future, then I can't see the offer as being anything more than an Ennis style offer. One year on reduced money as an insurance policy for the dogs.
  46. Big Nick

Round 11 Dogs vs Raiders - NRL Team and Discussion Thread

Yuck, red should never, ever be a part of the dog's jersey. I'm so disgusted.
  47. Big Nick

NRL set for revolt from angry clubs

They should start with demanding more consistency from officials on and off the field.
  48. Big Nick

Your Team - Round Eleven

Lol, I feel the same.
  49. Big Nick

Hasler eventually bit them in the ass

Change that to potentially the 2015 premiership, lol.
  50. Big Nick

Storm game at Belmore June 29th

. http://membership.thebulldogs.com.au/gameday/belmore
  51. Big Nick

Bulldogs' Reputation Still A Work In Progress (RLW Article)

It's because of the ethnicity of our fan base, no other reason why the Bulldogs get a bad rap. Yes I went there.
  52. Big Nick

Which team do you hate most?

In other news, suck shit st merge.
  53. Big Nick

Tim Browne is Canterbury Bulldogs' man of mettle

When he copped that skull fracture Graham obviously didn't realise the extent of his injury and gave him a spray to get back in the defensive line, which he did. Tough bloke and great with the fans on fan days.
  54. Big Nick

Vidot plus Dogs Judiciary charges

The Lurker has your mid-week dose of gossip and rumours including the Bulldogs hunting a Bronco, line in the sand from the NRL and Panthers players on notice. MORE: Live Coverage - Benji Marshall and Josh Dugan press-conference | Bulldog’s Bite – How rugby league got its mojo back | Things...
  55. Big Nick

Vidot plus Dogs Judiciary charges

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/the-lurker---nrl-rumour-file---wednesday/kh842hwc4dpn13ri49cwmjliy
  56. Big Nick

NRL 360 heads up

Kent is what you would call a sensationalist, never a journalist.
  57. Big Nick

Klemmer's game

Klemmer time.
  58. Big Nick

Jacob Loko fined and handed criminal infringement notice

Personal responsibility is a thing of the past unfortunately.
  59. Big Nick

Marie Finianos – The Untold Story Of A Very Special Football Club

RIP. RIP to all that have suffered from this insidious disease.
  60. Big Nick

Marie Finianos – The Untold Story Of A Very Special Football Club

We've clashed in the past but I definitely wish you all the best for your journey. Good health and God bless.
  61. Big Nick

Our roster vs souths roster

You mean gus gould and without the best team in the comp to play against lol. We showed them two years later.
  62. Big Nick

Moses Mbye parts the posts to hand Bulldogs golden-point thriller

Lol, Mbye jumped up onto Trent then man mountain Klemmer comes in and you can see the result.
  63. Big Nick

Des's very strange press conference response

100% refs. You can tell Des wasn't happy that he couldn't unleash when he sighed.
  64. Big Nick

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 4 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v West Tigers

But if we hit our peak now we can win the march premiership.......... .
  65. Big Nick

Michael lichaa !!!

Ennis deserves our respect for leading us out of dark times, I.e. 08. Admittedly his form hit his peak and didn't offer much offensively. Lichaa on the other hand deserves our applause for consistently good performances and bringing something to the team that we desperately needed.
  66. Big Nick

Bulldogs Form over the past 2-3 years

2013 without sonny goosters don't get the momentum swing, when he breaks through DCE to set up the try. 2014 as pointed out by others, souths forwards stopped alot of the dogs go forward.
  67. Big Nick

The state election

Ken oath. They'll F!@# the trains too.
  68. Big Nick

No Respect At All.

Caught up to one of them in the car though, the look on his face was priceless lol.
  69. Big Nick

No Respect At All.

They don't show respect because they fear us. Perfect example was after the game at sookvale. Walking to the car after the game opposition fans telling us to get f@#$/^ from their moving cars, very quiet as they were getting into their vehicles though. Wankers!
  70. Big Nick

I'm glad you acknowledge your south London roots.
  71. Big Nick

Still doesn't change this, still burning?
  72. Big Nick

Would you be happy if the Dogs tried to sign Todd Carney?

Didn't watch the game on the weekend? Solid without being flashy. With all due respect to Trent, he didn't make any mistakes that led to tries or put our team under pressure.
  73. Big Nick

Keiran Foran signs with parramatta confirmed by manly

Mmm, wonder how long manly will take to approach our halves.
  74. Big Nick

Mbye has been 19th man for over a year now. I believe he has a good temperament waiting for his turn to play first grade as he believes he's in the club's long term plans. His patience may be tested if we sign a know trouble maker for his position without losing any other halfs. If Mbye plays...
  75. Big Nick

Five things we learned from bulldogs v eels

What he failed to mention was the fact that the glut of possession at the beginning of the game set up our points at the end. It's easier to defend multiple sets when you're fresh, a lot harder towards the end of the game. NFI.
  76. Big Nick

At the expense of Mbye, Frawley? No thanks. He would be like a time bomb waiting to go off, the bloke can't help himself.
  77. Big Nick

No thanks, almost got burnt by reni, plus where would you put him.
  78. Big Nick

Hats off to the Kennel!

The kennel sit on the southeastern side of the hill. You won't need a babysitter, lol.
  79. Big Nick

Got my tickets already.
  80. Big Nick

Five things we learned from bulldogs v eels

Yep 100% correct, however Des prefers it when the media talks up the opposition.
  81. Big Nick

It could turn to crap, but I'm enjoying it ...

Yep, we have the pleasure of meeting them twice within five rounds. We should get them at brooky, love watching the dogs win there.