Search results

1. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Seriously?? You can't see the cigar in the red circle? BTW, it's an actual Cigar, not innuendo
  2. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Shit, I see it now... Damn that hurt my eyes...
  3. The Greatest

Do you see it?

Can't see anything!
  4. The Greatest

Revealed: The Parramatta Eels players getting paid dodgy cash

I am actually with you on this... Regardless of how pathetic is the way Greenburg handled the Parra situation...By rights they should have released Foran and Jennings back to the open market, that's the fair solution and it's common law. How about Brisbane and their friday night games? How is...
  5. The Greatest

Revealed: The Parramatta Eels players getting paid dodgy cash

Anybody else noticed how all these players receiving money and poor old Ben Roberts is receiving a fraking Adidas Boots?
  6. The Greatest

Tony Williams has been dropped from First grade

Yeah I know, but we kept people for much less
  7. The Greatest

Agree, but JT had his apprenticeship under Sherwin and Ansata... and played in the GF Besides I am not saying Mbye is as good as JT... I think JT is once in a generation talent, and I will forever hate Noad and Folks for letting him go
  8. The Greatest

I don't entirely agree on Mbye, after all he is a rookie playing his first year as a starter #7 The senior players around him aka JR need to lift and take charge... And by that I don't mean brain snaps and giving stupid penalties. I like JR, he has heart but unfortunately he doesn't have the...
  9. The Greatest

For me I reckon JR, Tolman need to lift their game
  10. The Greatest

This is Rubbish and speculations mate, He obviously read it somewhere and just decided to add a bit of spices to it... The BS about the board is just that..... BS! Shaun Lane, was lazy and over weight he was given plenty of chances to shape up but wouldn't do it...
  11. The Greatest

Don't be surprised if you see him at the Tigs or Penrith next year... They both showed interest, but whether they can afford him is a different story.. The only way we will resign him is on the cheap (like maybe less than half on what he is now) and as a back up.. And btw the guy isn't on $600K
  12. The Greatest

You know TW isn't playing to his full potential but honestly the guy is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet... I know this counts for nothing around here but I'm just deploring you to think about that before you start ripping into him personally.
  13. The Greatest

@Mr Invisible What did I tell you?? ;)
  14. The Greatest

Is Des Still "Building" his team?

Thank you for this thread, we don't have any other threads like this one discussing this issue..:fearful:
  15. The Greatest

Luke Keary

Fuck no! The guy is even hated by his own team mates.. He thinks that he is the second coming of Christ..
  16. The Greatest

Past Lives of Sydney

I have done a ghost Tour at The Rocks, that was amazing, it takes you to the Urban Areas around The Rocks, Places that you don't realise exist. and the story they tell you along the way are chilling and interesting.
  17. The Greatest

Reply I received from Raelene Castle about re-signing Des

No problems, and it's for free btw..
  18. The Greatest

He sounds like a real smart business man to me.. Return on investment lol...Yeah Parramatta is a real secure investment ROFLMA.. And Don't worry about blowing your money in my establishment, I am pretty sure we are doing quite well without you or your money... Go too your neighbours, it...
  19. The Greatest

I don't think I am, as it will open a can of worms for everybody
  20. The Greatest

Brokerage, Finance, Insurance, superannuation, Shares and holdings
  21. The Greatest

LMAO, what a sook...So he changed to a club that won 3 wooden spoons while cheating the cap... Smart man this guy is.. I am a sponsor, I have been a sponsor for years, there's absolutely nothing will make me change my sponsorship to Parra or any other rival club... Jaycar are the same as me...
  22. The Greatest

Nathan peats gets kicked out of parramatta

Absolutely agree with this... And the NRL should force their hand to do so...
  23. The Greatest

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

I have never been happier about a loss in my life if it seals the fate of LVG... Don't get me wrong, I would have loved a win and a spot in the UEFA. I honestly can't believe how shit we gone after SAF...
  24. The Greatest

Lewis, Okunbor, Allouche Just to name a couple... The NYC is 2 points away from top 8
  25. The Greatest

Sam Perrett - Sundays

Am I the only one who really doesn't want to slit my own throat over this??
  26. The Greatest

Sam Perrett - Sundays

Dude, it's reported in News.com Daily tele Ch9 and Fox... Chill out a little
  27. The Greatest

LOL I know, but we do have a couple of players with very big futures and potentials in there.
  28. The Greatest

Sam Perrett - Sundays

From the Tigers? Doubted it... They aren't monsters... If we were playing Canberra or the Sharks then I agree... But the Tigers are small and fast, I think it would have been a good game to introduce him
  29. The Greatest

Sam Perrett - Sundays

I was hoping to see Abbey in the number 1 Jersey tbh
  30. The Greatest

That is simply not true, we have some serious players in the Holden cup.. 2 or 3 of them with huge raps on them...
  31. The Greatest

You have your opinion on Des and I have mine on Bennett... Nobody is doubting that the team have been below mediocre in recent weeks, but we are still coming 5th... I don't give a toss about being mediocre in April or may for that matter... What counts is the back end of the year. Des hasler...
  32. The Greatest

Did you know that Bennett at Canberra won fuck all, and did you know that the Broncos do not abide by the salary cap rules due to their massive TPA...
  33. The Greatest

LMAO... Actually I won't... he is a myth.. just look at the teams you are quoting...
  34. The Greatest

LOL, it's a bit more complicated than that mate..
  35. The Greatest

Because he is a Myth. he has unlimited Cap at the broncos... It's simply not a level playing field at the broncos mate. have a look at their roster and tell me that they aren't over the Cap... The simple fact that they play every Friday gives them an advantage that no other NRL team has.
  36. The Greatest

Of Course he listens to his opinion, lots of the plays that our forwards run are coming from JD
  37. The Greatest

I think Bennett is a myth...He was found out with his major fail at Newcastle
  38. The Greatest

I am proud of RC for replying even though I expect this from her. her reply was sharp, witty and assertive. It goes to show what a smart operator she is. As I have told lots of you before, Des hasn't lost the dressing room, far from it. he is regarded as one of the best by many of our...
  39. The Greatest

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

I love it how people on here just make assumption and pull $$ out of their backsides... I know it's a discussion forum but when people say stupid shit and declare it as fact, well, that's how silly rumours start. People forgot that when we signed Trex he was an origin and Australian Rep, he...
  40. The Greatest

Bulldogs want Des Hasler to stay on as coach until at least 2019

I hate to say it boys and girls, but I told you so..
  41. The Greatest

TACKLE FIVE – DOGS OF WAR TARGET DES

Mate I think Des is playing what he has...Remember at Manly where he had talent they didn't play boring footy..
  42. The Greatest

Thanks for the update bud... Any truth to the rumour in the Sun? It says that the Woodward asked Mourinho to take 1 year off until LVG contract expires?
  43. The Greatest

Attracting New players

I think we should play Abbey at FB which is his natural position and have the 2 Morris on one side and Hoppa/Rona the other side.
  44. The Greatest

he was an origin player, remember? :p
  45. The Greatest

I have been good man, Just busy with work.. And about to get engaged as well. how about you? I really hope what you're saying eventuate, this season was depressing for me.. Thanks for the update man, I haven't had the time to follow up on it, but i don't need to when we have you around here...
  46. The Greatest

Yeah, that's why I'm saying he isn't FG ready yet. I would have loved to sign Cronk for 2 years so he can bring all his experience to help Mbye... But it looks like he will be staying in Melbourne. So our next best option is Brooks.
  47. The Greatest

Wolfmother: The Ennisaince

When Ennis was with us, the whole kennel was asking for him to be sacked on weekly basis... #justsayin
  48. The Greatest

We need a half back I like JR but the dude but he doesn't have it... We need to help Mbye out by putting him in his best position (running 5/8) and get a proper 7 to play alongside him. I am hearing some positive things about that Lewis kid but don't know if he is ready. We also need a good...
  49. The Greatest

I'll take all except number 3
  50. The Greatest

What's the news on LVG sacking? Please tell me we will have better coach/staff/players next season
  51. The Greatest

Rubbish rumour maybe started by a disgruntled board member... The players are 100% behind Des they are taking full responsibility for their lacklustre performances. Des is in advanced negotiations to extend his contract.
  52. The Greatest

How the Parra saga affects Dogs

No they are happy with your user name.. They don't ask for your name.. Give us the heads up, and we'll listen
  53. The Greatest

Yeah I called, left my number then they called me back within an hour
  54. The Greatest

No, he was teasing me about how shit trex is.. When I alluded to the fact that he doesn't run he said the Murray express only runs twice a year lol
  55. The Greatest

S Sorry bud, next time.. They called me while I was driving
  56. The Greatest

Thanks bud. Yeah it was... Until Tunks started laying into me about Trex lol
  57. The Greatest

Lol yeah that was me
  58. The Greatest

Fortune favours the cheats.

Not sure how accurate is that MRI... Parra wants AW contract paid under the insurance to save the money, but that takes longer than 9 days.. It is in Parra "Time" benefit to withdraw the insurance claim and just retire AW pay him out and get a concession from the NRL under the Injury rule... It...
  59. The Greatest

Absolutely! If something Greenturd just drew a line in the sand and proved that the NRL management are spineless twats.
  60. The Greatest

That's exactly my point... These 2 contracts of Foran and Jennings are fraudulent by nature and should be deemed as such. They should be revoked immediately. It's basic contract law.
  61. The Greatest

Furthermore, the NRL told Parra that their players are not allowed to take paycuts to stay together.... what is that telling you? It simply says that everybody know that this team was put together illegally and as such it should be dismantle.
  62. The Greatest

I don't think players are as innocent as you think. Now Parra was warned for the last 2 years by the NRL to manage their cap, yet they went in the Off Season while fully knowing that they are over the cap and signed 1 superstar and 2 stars that turned their whole team and culture around. Other...
  63. The Greatest

If they fudge the doctors report to say that he can't play anymore then they will pay him out for retirement, that doesn't count under the cap.. It's all horse shit tbh
  64. The Greatest

Lamb, Dymock

Lol he does...
  65. The Greatest

Lamb, Dymock

LOL Dymock is our offensive coach... Lamb can not coach a dog to pee on a tree
  66. The Greatest

Agree with this, but if Parra didn't fraudulently signed Foran ($300k more than what we offered) than we could have him playing in the 6 instead of JR..
  67. The Greatest

I disagree, I think MRI is on the money. Parra acquired their "champion" playing roster illegally and as such they shouldn't be allowed to retain it. They have signed 3 major player in the off season knowing fully that they are over the cap, that is the definition of fraud..
  68. The Greatest

I can tell you that parra's offer to Foran was $300K over ours plus TPA.. This is all happened illegally..
  69. The Greatest

The whole thing is a farce if you ask me... They secured Foran and Jennings in the off season while they are over the cap.. They played 9 games and accumulated point and FA while over the cap. And now they are gonna get rid of some broken donkey (who wouldn't play a single game this year...
  70. The Greatest

Old school kennelers

still around, his username is doga
  71. The Greatest

Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

I hope Melbourne and The Dogs sue the pants out of the NRL after this joke of a "punishment"
  72. The Greatest

Newbie, but not to my dogs

He's back!
  73. The Greatest

Report Card

"the creative halves they possess, who are capable of playing what’s in front of them" Stopped reading after this...
  74. The Greatest

Parramatta Eels Salary Cap Rort

They are lodging an appeal in the Supreme Court as we speak.. I think the punishment is very very week, the mere idea of them having a chance making the 8 this year is ridiculous..This is simply not enough punishment. Now they are going to drag this in court..
  75. The Greatest

All the smart and loyal fans knew long ago this team is shit

I still support the club and the team, I still sponsor them, and I still am a member. always will.... But honestly, I have lost interest. I mean I don't mind loosing, but I do mind not trying. Now, you can't blame one or 2 players for this. Football is a team sport and as such we win as...
  76. The Greatest

NO BULLDOGS in City or Country Teams

City V Country is a redundant concept, besides non of our players warranted selection anyways.
  77. The Greatest

I support this Muslim man

I second this... I am interested to know Skip's thoughts... instead of 11 pages of rubbish
  78. The Greatest

Thank you o'wise one...
  79. The Greatest

I'm fine mate, just very busy with work...
  80. The Greatest

FFS we can not coexist on an internet forum, HTF can we do it on the planet?
  81. The Greatest

I haven't been on here for a long time and this thread makes me wanna puke tbh... I am interested Skip, with all the truth and the BS, the facts and the made up stuff, what is your end game? Please explain it to me. What would you propose that Australia should do to fix this problem? I am...
  82. The Greatest

SOO 3 Discussion Thread

NSW wins 1 in 11 years... Is it any wonder that it was without Pearce.
  83. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

Completely agree with this..
  84. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

85. The Greatest

Greatest ever NSW S.O.O player?

But.. but I like being a dictator...
  86. The Greatest

Please help me understand!!!

Oh yes I get ya... sorry, I apologies..
  87. The Greatest

Please help me understand!!!

Then there is dogkat who is in fact an undercover mod..
  88. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

Agree, people were having a civilised discussion, and i loved reading the for and against point of views.. there are some intelligent arguments been put through..
  89. The Greatest

Any truth to the rumour of Di Maria to Bayren in exchange for Robben & Muller??
  90. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

LMAO.. Crazy isn't? I love how you get it..
  91. The Greatest

Get a grip little boy... Nobody is changing your little polls.. I think the "other player" option is viable and relevant. FMD you take life way too seriously..
  92. The Greatest

Gay Marriage

LMAO... Obviously sarcasm is a new concept to you..
  93. The Greatest

No other player is worthy? what about Mort winning the SOO for NSW after years of QLD dominance?
  94. The Greatest

I refuse to vote for any of the above... I can'r stand any of them, except maybe Lazarus a little... But I am interested why only these players??