Search results

1. --roxxyy--

Sick to death of losing to Parrascum!

oh well, at least now they can take some dust off their trophy cabinet and add the bandage bear cup onto it, because it's all they will win this year :)
  2. --roxxyy--

Im New xD

lol heyss... welcome to kennel land :) dude that car is famous, always see it in the area :)
  3. --roxxyy--

Weekend Work

I don't know if it's what you're after but ANZ stadium and ACER arena are currently hiring. you get to watch everything for free and it's pretty good pay :)
  4. --roxxyy--

Storm lose rep pair

why is this in bulldogs discussion?
  5. --roxxyy--

Origin III: Queensland team announcement

10. Peter Civoneciva... who is Peter ?
  6. --roxxyy--

BEN ROBERTS and SCORE announce new sponsorship deal

Out with a foot injury for approximately the next six weeks, Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts says it's been hard sitting in the stands. "It's been tough watching the boys from the sidelines the last few weeks. Like any athlete, you just want to get out there and help. I'm sure things will...
  7. --roxxyy--

Hickup and Hogwash

man this site is good for a laugh.
  8. --roxxyy--

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly?

lolllllllllll gold ^^
  9. --roxxyy--

Boys in blue

LOLLLLLLL I was driving down one of the main roads in my area and I saw the police man standing there with his speed camera -- but it didn't click to me that I'm IN A SCHOOL ZONE -- I kept going at 50km/h so I should expect something under my mums name in the mail soon
  10. --roxxyy--

Train Fines

I got fined in NZ last year.. yes kimmy in NZ. I was on my way to the doggies game with my mum and little brother and we were looking for a ticket booth, train came and we jumped on without a ticket-- anyways man in uniform comes around with colourful pieces of paper and I was like no thanks (...
  11. --roxxyy--

Benefit of the doubt?

who is this imposter ? bring back I R COOKIE ffs !! :p lol
  12. --roxxyy--

Hottest Guy Thread

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kevin locke.. yes he is good looking :)
  13. --roxxyy--

The Fully Sick Hektik Accent

I would also like to know the answer ...
  14. --roxxyy--

Steve Waugh Wants to Run the Dogs

wooooooooooooo Steve Waugh :) lol
  15. --roxxyy--

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

wow half italian half aboriginal what a mix :)
  16. --roxxyy--

Good Feeling About Today

:sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy: :sleepy:
  17. --roxxyy--

Inglis out!!!

I know right.. even when teams are understrength we still seem to have trouble beating them this year :( - knights - bunnies - warriors - dragons - penrith
  18. --roxxyy--

Confirmed- Hannant Playing

Stacie was wondering if Ennis was also at Crowne ?
  19. --roxxyy--

Ryan unfazed by McKinnon arrival

beau knows best. :)
  20. --roxxyy--

Some NRL Jokes.

Lollll @ the st george jokee
  21. --roxxyy--

Suburbs - Nationalities

castlehill- epping- chatswood = persians :)
  22. --roxxyy--

My Theories On Our Team

Lollllllllllllllllllll
  23. --roxxyy--

Orford to Manly / Hodkinson to Dogs

hmmm interesting...
  24. --roxxyy--

St George vs Parramatta

Last week it was because " Hayne and Tahu" weren't playing.. this week it was because "HINDMARSH" was out... wonder what(or more like WHO) the excuse is for next week .. lolll
  25. --roxxyy--

Bulldogs team v Storm

fair enough.. but I asked what school he went too, not if he knew me LMAO :p
  26. --roxxyy--

Jake Foster 2010 Discussion Thread

you do know his from "bogantown?" :p
  27. --roxxyy--

Bulldogs team v Storm

LOLL what school did you go to? Coz I was at the same school, same year with Jake .. small small world :)
  28. --roxxyy--

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Heard of a comma or fullstop.? There was one of each in that whole post .. :mad::mad::mad:
  29. --roxxyy--

Next weeks team

lol finals ? you need to win games to get to the finals loll ^^^^^
  30. --roxxyy--

Yileen Gordon 2010 Discussion Thread

mmmmmmmmmmmm neuumann lol ok done.. continue :)
  31. --roxxyy--

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner !

you can shout us in on monday night :p
  32. --roxxyy--

New Kennel Couple

** BUMP ** LOLLL... so who takes the cake in 2010? suggestions? ideas? recommendations?
  33. --roxxyy--

Warbuton learn to pass

aww what, what do raymond and weyman have in common ? - at least mine both start with R :p LOLLLLL *cough cough* LOLLLL after reading his first post, I should of known better !.
  34. --roxxyy--

Warbuton learn to pass

LOLLL at this thread - BulldogsGangst- it's WARBURTON not warbuton.. learn to spell his name before you criticise :)
  35. --roxxyy--

Andrew Ryan 2010 Discussion Thread

probably wrong thread.. but congrats to Andrew and Olivia Ryan who are expecting their third child [=
  36. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

well we have to put all these random emotions in.. so people can see past the serious side of things. (so :roflol: and LOLLL goes hand in hand with the sarcasm) !!
  37. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

LOLL was the answer not good enough for you ? :p :roflol:
  38. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

Ok .. sorryy guys .. it was obviously a failed attempt of tounge in cheek. I'll go re-edit my post --
  39. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

ROBERT is Raymond's brother... does anybody else have a question ? :roflol: :roflol:
  40. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

LOLLLLL I was only joking dude !! I was going with the flow of this thread :)
  41. --roxxyy--

Banners 2010.

* BUMP* I've already made a banner for roberts ( avatar), there's a turner one on the way ! and Armitgeddon one has been upgraded that's the one also a green banner on the way :) similiar to your suggestion but very different aswell. Regardless, you're not getting the credit for it, coz...
  42. --roxxyy--

Mistaken Identity

^His insatiable song was the freaking best !!
  43. --roxxyy--

Facebook Whores.

*bump* I have 275 friends... mostly persians lolol.. and I see enough of them as it is.. don't know why I need them on my facebook. Of the 275, I can say there are about maybe 83 pages/friends that I don't comment on, but are there JUST INCASE something comes up.
  44. --roxxyy--

Mistaken Identity

Yeah It's not one of her best songs.. I actually like predictable the most Do you have a favourite Delta song ? LOLOLOL :p
  45. --roxxyy--

Mistaken Identity

aww I thought this was about Delta Goodrem's song :(
  46. --roxxyy--

Which Dogs player has disappointed you the most this year?

We have stand outs week in week out- but for me theWHOLE team has been disappointing. We and they know that they have the goods to win games, but fail. It wouldn't make a loss so hard to take in if they played with a bit of heart or passion.
  47. --roxxyy--

whats your career

Bry I use to love Mel, when she was teaching at that school you speak so fondly off. LOL She was one of the reasons I never skipped any of the classes, but yeah teaching there is such a pain. I felt so sorry for the Indian and Asian teachers that we have/had there. Like Rami, I have a passion...