Search results

1. The Hickstar

Re-live the Action

Re-live the action for those who couldn't get to the game or are overseas I've recorded during game celebrations, pre game celebrations and belmore celebrations at belmore on Saturday night. These recordings are from the Manly game and Panthers game, Enjoy the atmoshpere and feel it as you are...
  2. The Hickstar

do you remember this?

who remembers that kids that used to sit in the army and would be wearing all bulldogs and bandanna over his head, blue long sock like footy players wore. he basically wore blue and white all over he was pretty much a fanatic. he looked back then pretty young in his teens now his probably 18-20...
  3. The Hickstar

Final Series dates

Hey everyone The dates for the finals has been announced so like I want to know what day will dogs play if they finish 1st ? 1 v 4 is that a Friday Saturday or Sunday game And so on 2 v 3, 5 v 8 , 6 v 7 Does anyone know the dates for each match that will be played ?? Hope u...
  4. The Hickstar

Bad Supporters

Last week at the tigers game on Friday night. I experienced something us proud supporters wouldn't like to see which gave our club a bad image for other supporters. Walking down from Moore Park to the Central station and then at the station there were these teenagers bulldogs supporters. they...
  5. The Hickstar

Tony Williams sign by NRL Bulldogs

http://lockerz.com/s/211452499 Tomorrow back page according to Daily telegraph that T-rex all but sign with the dogs. Reliable source? you decide on that and about sam kasiano leaving thats all BS his not leaving
  6. The Hickstar

LOL @ this vid SONNY BILL WILLIAMS FIGHT

SONNY BILL WILLIAMS FIGHT A young sonny bill williams, a young corey payne, a young nate myles playing in this S.G ball footy game Bulldogs vs souths 2003 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WVyOvdOjvaI this vid floating around facebook youtube where ever good watch...
  7. The Hickstar

Salary cap squeeze to hit Manly at end of 2012

IT is the salary cap plague that infests every grand final-winning team. But reigning premiers Manly are suffering the severest hang-over yet as they stare into the reality of being torn apart at the end of this year. The shockwaves of Des Hasler's defection to Belmore might have eased, but...
  8. The Hickstar

Bulldogs looking to recruit Josh Dugan from the Raiders

Josh Massoud The Daily Telegraph January 14, 2012 12:00AM THE Bulldogs are gearing up for a massive play to make NSW Origin fullback Josh Dugan the first big-name recruit of new coach Des Hasler. The Daily Telegraph has learnt Dugan is cashed-up Canterbury's top target for 2013, with St...
  9. The Hickstar

AND in breaking news ( loyalty is officially dead)??/

Loyalty was dead ages ago?? Am i right or wrong
  10. The Hickstar

Baghdatis - Yes OR No

as the title says ur thoughts on this kid u can say watever u want Did you Like him? Was his post relevant? Too much of a mr know it all? Just anything PS: mods if u want and u think this thread is too much then just delete it :slick:
  11. The Hickstar

Michael Ennis talks AFL, NRL and the passion in both codes

IF you follow rugby league, you have probably formed an opinion of me already. Most people have. That's cool, I don't agree with it, but I get it. I'm used to it. That said, it's important you don't get me wrong here when I tell you how much respect I have for Sydney Swans star Adam...
  12. The Hickstar

Dogs Won’t Do Dirty On Dymock

By STEVE MASCORD CANTERBURY are “unlikely” to follow Penrith’s lead by usurping their caretaker coach and appointing a 2012 boss before the end of the season, according to chief executive Todd Greenberg. The Bulldogs gave fill-in Jim Dymock a poor start to his bid for a fulltime...
  13. The Hickstar

Petero Civoiceva released by Panthers to head back to Broncos

VETERAN prop Petero Civoniceva has obtained a release from the Penrith Panthers and signed a one-year deal with the Brisbane Broncos. Civoniceva met with Penrith's general manager Phil Gould last week and indicated his desire to return home to Brisbane to be with his family. Phil Gould said...
  14. The Hickstar

Canterbury captain Andrew Ryan set to announce his rugby league future

ANDREW Ryan could soon become the next NRL star to retire, with the Bulldogs skipper yesterday revealing his future will be decided over the next week. Off contract with Canterbury, Ryan, 32, is now weighing up a pair of three-year offers to finish his career in the UK. However, he has...
  15. The Hickstar

Bulldog Ben Barba fears he needs a blinder this week to beat the selection chop

BEN Barba believes only a "blinder" against Parramatta tomorrow night can spare him from the same selection axe that sent several Bulldogs stars back to reserve grade this week. Although the livewire fullback yesterday signed a three-year extension that will keep him at Belmore until 2016...
  16. The Hickstar

Todd Greenburg interview with fox sports

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/todd-greenburg-interview/video-e6frf3ou-1226098276938?subcat=1225914677120 Todd Greenberg on coaching stuff, players and this weeks game etc
  17. The Hickstar

Dj joey

Hey Everyone if everyone can help and like my mates page it would be great i'll just leave use with some description on him and if u need a DJ his ur go to man http://www.facebook.com/pages/Joey-Jay/203303449702619?sk=wall
  18. The Hickstar

Ray Warren diagnosed with prostate cancer

Popular rugby league commentator Ray `Rabbits' Warren has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. Warren, 67, said on Saturday he was diagnosed with cancer three days ago but was optimistic of making a full recovery. "It's devastating and I've got to take on this challenge now but I'm very...
  19. The Hickstar

Bulldogs rally around NRL coach Moore

Canterbury chief executive Todd Greenberg has rushed to the defence of embattled coach Kevin Moore, saying the NRL club's poor form cannot be pinned on one man. Moore is under extreme pressure after the 38-4 mauling by Manly on Saturday, and the Bulldogs will slip to eighth spot after Monday...
  20. The Hickstar

Bulldogs' century of Payne

I tried post it in bulldogs news but it goes i do not have permission to access it but use can move it there if use can He won two Jersey Flegg competitions with the Bulldogs before moving away to follow his first-grade dream, now Corey Payne is back where it all started and he couldn’t be...
  21. The Hickstar

NRL round 11 snapshot

Snapshot from round 11 of the NRL: THEY SAID IT: "For us to win the game, we got away with it (but) St George will lap us by 100 (next weekend) if we play like that," - Wests Tigers coach TIM SHEENS after his side's scratchy 20-18 win over Penrith on Saturday night. STAT THAT MATTERS: 104...
  22. The Hickstar

Bulldogs, Dragons brace for Origin drain

As high-flying Friday night combatants Canterbury and St George Illawarra brace themselves for a State of Origin drain, Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore says the modern player takes pride in backing up for his club. The Bulldogs and Dragons are certain to lose a host of big names when the NSW and...
  23. The Hickstar

Barba a Queenslander to the core

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/barba-a-queenslander-to-the-core/story-e6frexnr-1226044196236 THE debate can end before it begins - Ben Barba is a Queenslander. Barba set up two tries and scored two himself during Canterbury's 36-24 win over Souths at ANZ Stadium on Saturday...
  24. The Hickstar

Mum made me realise I was wrong: Hindmarsh

A phone call from his mum telling him he'd done the wrong thing has forced Parramatta star Nathan Hindmarsh to admit he let Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis get under his skin. In the match-turning moment, Hindmarsh reacted to a comment from the combative rake and threw several punches which led...
  25. The Hickstar

Money talks as Idris walks

Joe Barton AAPTue, Apr 12, 2011 - 5:24 PM http://nrl.com/money-talks-as-idris-walks/tabid/10874/newsid/62237/default.aspx Desperate as they were to retain superstar centre Jamal Idris, the Bulldogs simply couldn't match the dollars on offer from the Gold Coast. Idris' status as the NRL's...
  26. The Hickstar

Dragons v Bulldogs Tickets On Sale Now!‏

HERITAGE ROUND 5 MEMBER PRE-SALE Competing Team Member Pre Sale Start: Wednesday 23rd March 1pm Ends Thursday 24th March Here the prices thought i'll post them up if havent already seen General Public on sale from Friday 25th March 10am Category 1 Adult $45.00 Category 2 Adult $35.00...
  27. The Hickstar

South Sydney fined $10,000 for fielding 14 men during loss to Roosters

A FINE of up to $10,000 will compound South Sydney's misery over losing last night's epic clash - and three star forwards to injury. The Rabbitohs were caught with 14 men on the field in the 27th minute as they scrambled to replace injured backrower Sam Burgess. Moments before the Englishman...
  28. The Hickstar

Club greats form new Parramatta alliance

Dean Ritchie From: The Daily Telegraph December 01, 2010 12:00AM A GROUP of fed-up Parramatta legends have formed a rebel alliance to end the club's "vendettas, factions, self-destruction and divisions". Former champion Eels players John Kolc and Steve Sharp have become so frustrated that...
  29. The Hickstar

Facebook pirates ridicule Ben Creagh LMAOOO wen i saw this

DRAGONS star Ben Creagh has become the victim of Facebook piracy with a fraudulent account suggesting the premiership-winning back-rower is involved in a gay marriage. The rip-off page has been created under Creagh's name and has numerous photographs of the St George Illawarra forward from...
  30. The Hickstar

Sponsors' threatened $1 million walkout forces Canberra board to sack disgraced Raide

James Hooper From: The Daily Telegraph November 05, 2010 2:12PM http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sponsors-threatened-1-million-walkout-forces-canberra-board-to-sack-disgraced-raider-joel-monaghan/story-e6frexnr-1225948345199 DISGRACED Canberra centre Joel Monaghan will be sacked...
  31. The Hickstar

Carney named world's best player

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/60777/carney-named-worlds-best-player/default.aspx Australian and Sydney Roosters star Todd Carney tonight completed a stunning transformation from park football to the world’s best player in the space of 12 months after being...
  32. The Hickstar

Hopoate calls for Pacific Island Origin

Ben Horne AAP Tue, 26 Oct 2010 19:06:56 Former NRL star John Hopoate has called for Samoa and Tonga to play-off in an annual three-match country of origin series, which could serve as polynesian rugby league's answer to State of Origin. Players and officials from Samoa and Tonga have...
  33. The Hickstar

Inglis sweating on Storm release

Wayne Heming AAP Mon, 25 Oct 2010 17:24:57 A "side deal" could clear the decks for Melbourne star Greg Inglis to train with Brisbane until his dispute over legal costs with Melbourne are resolved. A $30,000 legal bill threatens to prevent Inglis from signing a two-year deal with the...
  34. The Hickstar

St george membership

i was looking at their membership far out they cost heaps have look here http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=membership-portal way overpriced they have this gold membership costing $1,320 i wonder how much profit they make out of this
  35. The Hickstar

Daily telegraph punch on game soward vs carney

THIS IS THE FUNNIEST U GOTTA TRY THIS http://media.dailytelegraph.com.au/multimedia/2010/10/grand_final_punchup/index.html
  36. The Hickstar

Patten a Bulldog legend

By David Riccio From: The Sunday Telegraph August 08, 2010 12:01AM ANOTHER week, another major achievement for Bulldogs stalwart Luke Patten. Just seven days after notching up his 100th first-grade try, the Canterbury fullback will equal Steve Price's record of 222 top-grade games...
  37. The Hickstar

Email prevents Willie Mason's agent from dealing with NRL clubs

By Peter Badel August 05, 2010 An email sent to every NRL CEO and recruitment manager from the Rugby League Accredited Player Agent Scheme (RLAPAS) has warned clubs that Willie Mason's manager Greg Keenan is banned from negotiating his next NRL deal The email has left Mason's career in...
  38. The Hickstar

I was told that someone saw Ricky Stuart Having a chat with Jim Dymock at the Leagues

could ricky be at our club next year mentoring our young halves or was it were they just catchin up wat are ur thoughts if he did join us in some way
  39. The Hickstar

Master tackles apprentice in No.7s clash

By David Beniuk AAP Thu, 29 Jul 2010 12:29:48 A classic master versus apprentice battle is set to unfold when Canterbury's Brett Kimmorley goes head to head with South Sydney's Chris Sandow in Friday's crucial NRL clash at ANZ Stadium. Former Test and NSW halfback Kimmorley is due to...
  40. The Hickstar

World cup Fever

i've found this video if anyone interested watch it
  41. The Hickstar

Anyone Organising a touch game

if you are organising a touch game just call me beceause im interested