Search results

1. Kratos

Clay Priest - is terrible

No punch at or after contact, not quick, gives stupid penalties away. Why Dean?
  2. Kratos

Moses Mbye is scared

Absolute cat. Dropped it cold attacking their line because he was about to get tackled and too afraid of the high ball.
  3. Kratos

I wish Ray Dib was still in charge

Not because I think he'd be doing a better job, but he would be copping the flack for the mess he has created. Rugby is already seeing the disaster they created for themselves by appointing Raelene, so I can live with that.
  4. Kratos

Can we have some perspective please

- 6 day turnaround from a massive interstate trip (thanks for that Raelene) - New coach, new halfback - Major change in approach from boring, percentage play to taking the game on Things take time to click, let's have some patience and back the boys. Remember how good it looked against the...
  5. Kratos

Matt Frawley is our weak link

Demonstrated in his match-losing first half of round 1
  6. Kratos

I said I'd be back when he got the sack!

And I'm back! C'mon Dogs, lets be awesome again!
  7. Kratos

I'm done

I've cheered, cried, loved, lost and believed in this team for nearly 35 years. I just can't do it anymore while these people are in charge. Until there is a different coach at the helm and a different CEO who cares/knows footy and isn't a corporate spruiking career-administrator, I'm out...
  8. Kratos

Steve Folkes > Des Hasler, so why not sack him?

I have made it abundantly clear how I feel about Hasler (just in case, I say sack now!), but I have seen the 'he's made the finals every year since coaching the Bulldogs and taken us to 2 grand finals' argument so many times, it makes me throw up in my mouth. Steve Folkes took us to 2 GFs...
  9. Kratos

The worst top 4 team ever?

Are we the worst top 4 team ever?
  10. Kratos

Back under the radar

worst top 4 team ever
  11. Kratos

We should have just signed Brian Smith - Same results, less expense

For all those happy with mediocrity, we could have employed the king of mediocrity for much less.
  12. Kratos

Not Renewing Membership

Had an interesting phone call with the membership people at the club. Got a call on Friday asking if I would like to renew my membership. I explained that I wasn't renewing my membership because I disagree with numerous things about how the team is run and I saw not renewing my membership as the...
  13. Kratos

2008 Attack vs 2016 Attack

Haven't done the statistical analysis yet, but I reckon its 08 in a canter Update - first 3 rounds, 77 points, 2 wins 1 loss
  14. Kratos

Bring back Sherwin for the 2017 Auckland 9s

Getting it in early so he's got 12 months to get in shape
  15. Kratos

J Moz's Try

Beautiful leap above 2 defenders and difficult put down. Might be my shady memory, but I can't remember him ever scoring a try like that for us? Hope this isn't another rendition of 'J-Moz is awesome for NSW but ordinary for us'
  16. Kratos

Brilliant tactics Des

Leave Grub off til we have bombed all our attacking opportunities. Safety first every time.
  17. Kratos

Round 25 presser

"They were very very very poor. It's going to take a lot more than a bunker to fix this mob". I'm not an advocate for blaming refs, but that's pretty funny.
  18. Kratos

Round 25 vs Souths - Souths don't win the close ones!

Looking back through this season, there is a clear pattern with Souths games, THEY DON'T WIN THE CLOSE ONES! They either smash the opposition or lose in a tight one . Examples: Rnd 17 - Souths vs Gold Coast - Gold Coast 14-10 Rnd 16 - Souths vs Nth QLD - Nth QLD 20-18 Rnd 10 - South vs...
  19. Kratos

Josh Reynolds, the new whipping-boy

So the level of Reynolds hate on this site is reaching endemic proportions. Apparently he is no longer a 5/8 of any decent standard who can't kick, tackle or set-up tries, despite being picked for NSW and them winning the series. Apparently he is the reason we are losing and Mbye needs to be...
  20. Kratos

Deep Breath - Then move on

Yeah today was terrible, massive downer after the last fortnight, but there is nothing we can do about it and its silly to dwell on 1 bad game, so lets all take a deep breath and let the anger and disappointment out. Right, now, moving on, what are the concerns: - How bad was Hodko's report? -...
  21. Kratos

T-Rex, I was wrong

In the interest of being proven wrong and falling on my sword, this month T-Rex has been awesome. Great runs and stinging defence, have loved it. Now if you'll excuse me I need to go fry this egg that's all over my face!
  22. Kratos

And that's why we are still in the market for a fullback

**** off Perrett. Decent 1 week and cost us the game the next
  23. Kratos

How good were Bupa's hits!

Did Gubb shag his missus or something? Wow
  24. Kratos

To everyone who said playing kids would be a disaster (e.g. Luke Brooks)

"We shouldn't play Templeman/Mbye in first grade, did you see what happened to Luke Brooks" etc 42 - 12
  25. Kratos

Round 1 v Broncos - Player Ratings

1) Perrett - 3 - cost us a try from the first bomb and then kicked the restart out on the full. Tried hard to make up for it but just doesn't have the ability 2) Brown - 5 - no major errors before he got concussed 3) Morris - 6 - great try, but chased after Barba and came out of the line to...
  26. Kratos

Canterbury Merchandise

I couldn't find a thread for this already so am starting this one. Does anyone know when our current deal with CCC is due to expire and if we are likely to continue with them as suppliers? Overall I am fairly satisfied with them and their products, but there is 1 thing that really shits...
  27. Kratos

It's Official We Are Last

We Are Done I know the mods will just move this thread again just like last week, but it still stands. 1 and 5 after 6 rounds and we play the top 4 again. No Kas or Graham for another 2 weeks. Barba doesn't want to be there.
  28. Kratos

Billy Slater – The guy who doesn’t mean to be dirty, but is.

Woke up this morning and couldn't get back to sleep so I wrote this. Thinking about sending it to rleague.com: Billy Slater – The guy who doesn’t mean to be dirty, but is. Upfront I will declare my bias as a Canterbury supporter, however, I caveat that fact with this article being evidence...
  29. Kratos

Sandor Earl vs Quade Cooper?

Looks like a bit of bad blood exists between Sandor Earl and Quade Cooper. Sandor has offered to fight Cooper
  30. Kratos

Songs for round 15

Hey ANZ Stadium DJ, got a few song requests for our round 15 game against the Roosters: I'm Walking Away - Craig David Judas - Lady Gaga (I know I know, but its appropriate) Anyone else have requests?
  31. Kratos

2013 Gear

I have seen the photo of T-rex in the 2013 jersey and I know some people have said it will be available before Xmas, but there is also a photo of him in the new training gear and a photo of Terry Lamb and Barry Ward in the new polo shirts. Does anyone know when the new gear (aside from the...
  32. Kratos

The Wests Tigers Implosion Thread

I know there is already a Ryan/Heighington thread but this club is killing itself. After the way they have treated the Western Suburbs RLFC I am glad to see them suffer, but I still can't believe the magnitude. Here is the state of play: Gone Beau Ryan - Cronulla Chris Heighington - Cronulla...
  33. Kratos

Matt Bowen under the high ball

Just as bad as Barba ever was. Funny how Thurston loses his sh!t at the ref about being robbed and turns a blind eye to his little mate's inability.
  34. Kratos

Fire Up CK - They are laughing at Romelo

All the talk in Canberra is laughing about Joel Romelo and wondering how he gets a game in our team. Here is hoping he removes Brave-Dave's torso with a thumping hit.
  35. Kratos

The Wests Tigers

Have you ever seen a more arrogant bunch of ****s than them? Fluked 1 premiership, choked in the final hurdle every finals campaign after but they can somehow win the premiership from 8th...
  36. Kratos

Trav Burns suspended for 12-16 weeks!

Wow, that is 6 rounds into next year with a guilty plea! Sucked in to the dirty prick
  37. Kratos

Kasiano to fight charge: UPDATE- Not Guilty!

Sam Kasiano will front the NRL judiciary tomorrow to fight his grade two careless tackle charge. The giant Kiwi was placed on report for his swinging arm which floored Fuifui Moimoi in Friday night's big win over Parramatta. Kasiano has little to lose by challenging the charge given he...
  38. Kratos

Player Numbers

Hi All, Tried a search but couldn't get anything up that answers my question, is there a list of the boys player numbers anywhere? I don't mean the position numbers on the back of their jersey, I mean their player number at the Dogs that gets stitched onto their shorts. Sorry if its...
  39. Kratos

Round 21 vs North QLD - Saturday 5:30pm

Couldn't find a recent thread on it
  40. Kratos

So no comment from Harragan re lop-sided penalty count?

Usually when someone makes a public comment (like Des did) about refereeing Harragan responds. Has anyone noticed any response?
  41. Kratos

Melbourne Storm vs NZ Warriors

Warriors would be winning by 14+ if Mannering and Rapira weren't having spaz games
  42. Kratos

Is there anything Funnier?

Then Chris Hicks saying Parramatta have pride in their performance this year! Seriously, what an a*se-clown
  43. Kratos

Wayne Bennett coached teams

No wonder they perform so well, they get all to referees in their pocket. This Raiders vs St Merge game is the perfect example. Should have been a penalty against Michael Weyman but instead Canberra were penalised the very next set for something much lesser. The bias towards Wayne Bennett...
  44. Kratos

Mid-Season Report card

Was going to post in News Forum but its opinion really: http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/mid-season-report-card-we-grade-your-clubs-performance-at-the-halfway-mark-of-the-nrl-season/story-fn2mcuj6-1226071629956 Canterbury-Bankstown Currently: Eighth. What's gone right...
  45. Kratos

Bulldogs vs Manly Classic on NOW on Fox 2

Bulldogs vs Manly Classic on NOW on Fox 2
  46. Kratos

The ENTIRE Coaching Staff

All the ire and vitriol is being directed to the head coach for our flaws, it comes with the territory for the position, but should it all be on Kevin Moore's head? I think about our problems such as line-speed, slow play-the-ball and I wonder, do we have a wrestling coach? If we don't then...
  47. Kratos

Vent Your Frustration

Hi Kennelers, if you are as p_ssed off as I am that we are forced to wait for a delayed telecast because of the wedding of 2 people I couldn't care less about, feel free to register your disatisfaction at the below numbers/addresses: By phone: Channel Nine Sydney (02) 9906-9999 Channel...
  48. Kratos

Time to move on to the Next 3 Weeks/Games

Ok, so we are all disappointed with the loss yesterday and last week, but its time to move on. The next 3 weeks/games leading up to the buy are very important and IMO we should win 2-3 of them. I expect us to beat Parra, they are in pretty ordinary form and its at our home ground. I expect...
  49. Kratos

Revised Expectations

So now we are 4 games in and despite 3 tough games and 1 not as tough game (Souffs) we are 3-1. We all had expectations at the start of the year, but now we have seen a bit of our capabilities, what are your expectations for: half way through the year? End of the year? I think 7 wins until...
  50. Kratos

Player Match-ups - Bulldogs vs Storm

I normally don't engage in these, I believe the team-play is more imprtant then individual brilliance, but since the Storm are on a level playing for the first time in 7-8 years I want to do this one: 1) Ben Barba vs Billy Slater - Obvious; 2) Steve Turner vs Justin O'Neill - Haven't seen...
  51. Kratos

Was it a huge mistake to sign Ryan Tandy in the first place?

This whole situation has me thinking about whether the signing of Tandy in the first place was an error in judgement by Todd Greenberg/Kevin Moore. Before I say why, I just want to caveat that I have the utmost faith in Todd Greenberg as our leader. I can't say the same for Kevin Moore as...
  52. Kratos

Phelps Again?

Looks like Cameron might be without a club: Former Bulldog Cameron Phelps released by Wigan Warriors AUSTRALIAN utility back Cameron Phelps has been released by English Super League club Wigan. The former Canterbury player joined the Warriors in 2008 but had been frozen out of the team...
  53. Kratos

Bulldogs 2011 Season Draw

I know CK started one in RL General, but I thought I would post ours up. Sorry if already done but couldn't see one in search: BULLDOGS Venue RD Opponent Home/Away 1 Wests Tigers Home 2 Rabbitohs Away 3 Roosters Home 4 Storm Away 5 Dragons Away 6 Eels Away 7 Rabbitohs Home 8 Broncos...
  54. Kratos

Taking the 2 points

Seriously, how many times has it cost us this year? May as well wave a white flag. Taking a penalty goal with 10+ minutes to go is what you do in rugby union. We are where we belong. Fcken pathetic
  55. Kratos

Daniel Rauicava 2010 Discussion Thread

Couldn't find one of these in a search, merge if I missed it Well he has thrown a good pass, but missed a tackle that led to Croker's length of the field try and gave a dumb penalty away. Just a reserve grader it seems. :(
  56. Kratos

Bulldogs vs Tiger, Post-match Thread

Dear Kevin, Please sack yourself and retire Noddy whilst you are at it I need to vent, I have ****en had it!
  57. Kratos

We've lost that feeling haven't we

No, not that lovin' feeling, that unwavering belief that we can win. I used to go in to every game believeing that we could win, no matter the odds, injuries or other circumstances. I always thought we were a chance. Even in 08 post $BW, I never thought there was a game we couldn't win and...
  58. Kratos

How to up your next contract - get your player agent to link you to the dogs

Has to be the latest tactic, either that or we are legitimately trying to sign every off-contract player in the NRL.
  59. Kratos

Player Ratings against the Tigpies

Not sure if we are allowed to do this in this forum or if it needs to be moved to game day, sorry if it is. My first thread, Player Ratings Luke Patten: 8 – great game from the veteran Steve Turner: 8 - another solid game Josh Morris: 5 - didn't do much in attack but defended well Jamal...