Search results

1. DoggiesUtd

''Family'' zone on the Hill

I had been looking forward to this night from quite some time..and just wanted to say thank you to the majority of fans..but the odd few..who decided to yell obsceneties at myself my brother and my 6 month pregnant wife for standing on the family zone hill trying to watch the game...and who...
  2. DoggiesUtd

What does a Bulldog eat for breakfast?

Not sure if this was the right section to put this in....but giving this cafe a free plug...1 of my fav cafes...pretty good for the hood...
  3. DoggiesUtd

Samsung s4 issues

hey all... so I've had my Samsung s4 for about a year now...and have loved it ever since...got over iphone coz of all the problems I had with every iphone I owned...and I have raved about Samsung for a while now.... until 2 days ago...my phone keeps automatically restarting...have no idea...
  4. DoggiesUtd

Fifa 14

Hey all, not sure with all the GTA hype that any1 remembered fifa14 was released yday..... if you are a fifa fan like myself... you would have got it.....thoughts on the game? did any1 else have trouble playing with updated squads online? or is it just me
  5. DoggiesUtd

Hunter Stadium

ill b heading up to hunter for the newcastle game just want to know where the army will b sitting so i can buy tix in that area
  6. DoggiesUtd

Grand final breakfast news

i heard on the radio this morning when Joel Madden was reading out the team list....that Dene Halatau was on the bench...Corey Payne dropped.... can any1 else confirm this?
  7. DoggiesUtd

If we win

Now I hope this doesn't jinx it....but if we do win........and everyone heads back to Belmore to celebrate........will we all congregate outside of the leagues club and block off pretty much the entire main road of belmore like we did in 04? or will the club re-direct us to belmore oval and...
  8. DoggiesUtd

17 Straight Wins - 2002

Hey guys, I am selling this great piece of Memorabilia, signed by the 2002 team, pictures as per below. I am looking to get $400-$500 for it, if any1 is interested, please PM me. ps. Sorry if i posted in the wrong place Please note, payment can be made via bank transfer or paypal.
  9. DoggiesUtd

2012 dally m

Hey guys, coming up to end of normal season now....and i always look forward to watching the Dally M's who do you think will get the award for each position? I think we may clean up a few awards like in 2009 mine are as follows. DALLY M - Ben Barba Fullback of the Year - Ben Barba...
  10. DoggiesUtd

Waikiki- HAWAII

Hey All, Im headed to Hawaii in 2 weeks for my 1 yr anniversary with the wife and want to know of any good places to go or any recommendations? any feedback would be great!! I'm also flyin Jetstar and never have before, so any feedback on them would b great too!! thanks guys
  11. DoggiesUtd

Barba/turner switch

hey guys...was at the game yday.....and over the moon with the win yday...... but was just curious if any1 else noticed when Barba and Turner switched positions in the 2nd half... do we understand the reasoning for this? do u think its something Moore will consistenly do.......Turner is a...
  12. DoggiesUtd

Vodafone sms delay on iphone

Hey guys, I was just wondering in the past few months, I've had severe sms delays with my messages not being recieved for hours and myself not recieving for hours. Im on vodafone, I also have a problem where i try to call sum1 or sum1 trys to call me and they cant get thru. now this problem...
  13. DoggiesUtd

Ps3 stuff ups

The other day my Ps3 stopped loading any games, so I decided to pull the thing together and try and figureout what was wrong. When i opened it, i realised there was a ****load of dust inside and i cleaned it all out......Then i put it back together, and now it doesn't accept cds at all, you...
  14. DoggiesUtd

World cup on ps3

hey guys, Not sure if there is a thread on this already...but thought it would be a good idea to get more challengers... if ppl would post their PS3 ID for a challenge on World Cup....... mine is DoggiesUtd....just inbox me who you are from the kennel and ill vs you Cheers
  15. DoggiesUtd

Ban ennis from blues for life

hey guys, Im not sure if you ready the daily telecrap, but this guy Phil Rothfield has to be the worst reporter I have ever seen, his blog today is why Ennis should never be in the NSW team again!! I thought it was great that Ennis threw a couple (specially to an ex-dog in Nate Myles), but...
  16. DoggiesUtd

Retarded OP

Hey fellow Kennelers, In new News, Roberts has been cleared to make his comeback this weekend up against the Melbourne Storm and Barba has been demoted to NSW Cup and was not seen with the team at the airport on the way to catch a flight to Adelaide. Barba who has been very frustrated after...
  17. DoggiesUtd

With the news today of BK ready to sign an extended 1 yr deal at the club...it has made me think that over the years, we have had some great halfbacks play for the mighty blue and white...from Mortimer to BK and the years in between...who was your favourite halfback? who do you think was the...
  18. DoggiesUtd

To all the doubters

2 trys a try assist and generally played all over Farah... too bad Farah cnt stand up wen it counts.... wwwooooooo go u menace we love ya... top game.... DEFENCE WAS EXCELLENT... stopped the offloads....great effort ENNIS and to every1 hating on ryan... nuffsaid
  19. DoggiesUtd

Footy Tips

this is a really tough week for tips....starting with our game tonite...i got no idea who to pick 4 the majority of the games.....tipping comp is 1 thing...TAB is another...here are my tips. Dogs to Beat tigers - should pick tigers, that way im Happy either way, but how can u b happy wen ur...
  20. DoggiesUtd

Roberts vs marshall

Is this the challenge to get Roberts to lift his game...an out of form Robert vs an In form Marshall....it could be disastrous or it could be what he really needs...every1 remember Roberts vs Lockyer last year? how can we forget.... Roberts is a tremendous ball runner...big and strong on the...