Search results

1. DoggiesUtd

Coming Soon!

need it before Magic round, anyone know when they will let us preorder so we can get it? im guessing it wont be within the next month since we are so slow with anything merchandise wise
  2. DoggiesUtd

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Assume Xerri Kiraz left edge? Against Manu/Dom Young Rip if that's the case
  3. DoggiesUtd

Coming Soon!

What a joke Sold out in 40mins Prob less Prob made 5 of each size Haven't bought a jersey in 10 years either as they feel like shit But would've got this just for the collar I reckon that would fix the shit neckline
  4. DoggiesUtd

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

i no hes coming back from that back injury but doubt he starts season with no trial run def hurts for supercoach purposes
  5. DoggiesUtd

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

2004 is hard to beat as I turned 18 that year and went to pretty much every game that season including all finals games, after 2002 it didn't get much sweeter than that.(also Greece won the Euros that year so best year ever!!) 95 I was only 9 and Baa was the reason I became a dog's supporter so...
  6. DoggiesUtd

Where do the Bulldogs Finish in 2024 ?

I'll eat my hat if we are even fighting for finals I'm scarred from the last 8 years I have no confidence Ask me again a week before season starts (I'll probably say top 4 lol)
  7. DoggiesUtd

Curran signed.

Upgrade on Waddles for sure
  8. DoggiesUtd

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Still emptying all that Rice out his pockets
  9. DoggiesUtd

Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

we've had some slow outside backs in recent years i think EQW may have been 1 of the slowest
  10. DoggiesUtd

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

Also forgot to add Manly won 3 games in a row scoring 50+ points Us being 1 of those obviously Unheard of
  11. DoggiesUtd

Against a Manly side on fire with turbo the best player in the game at the time Manly who finished top 4 And it was covid year Pretty sure half our team ruled out that week due to "covid" Not the same Yes bad but wasn't against a knights team who r woeful and we actually would've jumped them on...
  12. DoggiesUtd

I expected to go better this year But it all went downhill a week before the season started when we lost Thompson and Tevita Too many injuries We are in a rebuild Fox injured for large part Kiraz and King playing busted now just to get us through.. never got a chance to recover properly Our big...
  13. DoggiesUtd

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

people going a bit overboard just because hes come through the dogs ''system'' which has been rubbish for the best part of a decade yeh hes ok when hes in space because hes fast i honestly see nothing else fantastic to his game, same with Alamoti so far, but hes young and into his 1st season -...
  14. DoggiesUtd

Who actually picks the side?

What's the difference We will change the players and run the same crap slow plays anyway Out the back Out the back At a slow pace No1 ever coming under or hitting a hole so we can hit the runner short Followed by a shit kick where the opponent picks it up and runs the length to score Or we kick...
  15. DoggiesUtd

Drop Reed Mahoney.

Loool Yeh he's not in his best form but honestly dropping Reed before about 8 others is an outrageous call Deadset he's in the middle today getting smashed by mammoth forwards and not 1 player either side of him helped tackling Let down time and time again Our forward pack is absolute...
  16. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Rd 15 V Parramatta

It just directs you to the ticketek website?
  17. DoggiesUtd

They've locked out seating 100% Wonder why people don't go to the game
  18. DoggiesUtd

Stadium capacity is over 80k 40k would be overs 100% they have locked out seats so u can't purchase Bit ridiculous imo
  19. DoggiesUtd

Went to buy tix to the game online now Can't buy any family seats in Gold or platinum Is that legit Asif that many tickets are sold
  20. DoggiesUtd

Khaled Rajab to make debut

Debuting as 19th man
  21. DoggiesUtd

Kiraz injured at Training

yep info is true, hes broken ffs
  22. DoggiesUtd

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus was wrong He was never out
  23. DoggiesUtd

Official Round 10 - Bulldogs vs Raiders Game Day Thread

my source was rock solid as of 10pm last night kiraz was playing - mayb pulled up lame today? knowing our luck king and pele ruled out too boys just wanted to go brisvegas for the weekend...fk the game
  24. DoggiesUtd

coz Gus always tells the truth, kiraz not playing when? lol ;)
  25. DoggiesUtd

Kiraz will play Passed a fitness test yday
  26. DoggiesUtd

Not Tim Williams on twitter surely
  27. DoggiesUtd

No kiraz there Rumours he is out Any1 got info?
  28. DoggiesUtd

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Almost better news than getting the 2 points tomorrow Almost
  29. DoggiesUtd

News Bulldogs v Rabbitohs: Dogs quartet racing the clock; Johnston in doubt

yes hes out, and RFM should be out too, dont think you can fail HIA and back up less than 5 days later who writes this crap
  30. DoggiesUtd

Scheduled loss v Souths

We are decimated up front yes But they are missing tatola and arrow too If King and Presto play I can't see why we can't match them up front It's our home game Every1 get out there Public holiday Good weather forecast No excuses - we can do this
  31. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

The best thing flopagun did last night was pass the ball to Burton so he could kick the field goal Mom pass imo Really the guy should be banned from the club like this thread should be banned from the kennel
  32. DoggiesUtd

Paul Alamoti

More than half the team ran to Alamoti to celebrate before fox He will get the love from the boys that for sure Special player
  33. DoggiesUtd

Nrlol first ever NFL block play

2 horrible forward pass calls into not calling an obstruction Clear there was an agenda against us today We've won that game today Don't care what the ladder says Roll on cows next week
  34. DoggiesUtd

TheKennel Official NRL Podcast Episode 2 on YouTube + Spotify

lies! i am greek and proud too surely we outnumber u arabs in here haha
  35. DoggiesUtd

TPJ Injured ?

Injury report says back r4 or r5 ffs
  36. DoggiesUtd

Membership 2023

So i put the membership form in a month ago to request where I can sit And so far I've had 2 useless people call me and ask me the same questions i answered on the form and then for them to tell me I can't pick a seat or they can't guarantee which side of Accor I'd be seated on What's the point...
  37. DoggiesUtd

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

the joys of having a 7yr old... i hate the bloody game ill stick to my ps5 thanks haha i only know its called that because i was calling it road blocks for a while too corrected by the wife and daughter several times
  38. DoggiesUtd

News Full NRL Draw 2023

only 1 game at commbank, not going to lie a bit disappointed.
  39. DoggiesUtd

Aaron Schoupp Released Effective Immediately

its actually called Roblox lol
  40. DoggiesUtd

Membership 2023

For 5 of you... minimum $200 a game for cat1 Most likely more
  41. DoggiesUtd

Membership 2023

I'd be 1 of those people.. I just want to be on tunnel side though.. not opposite... I was a member about 8 years ago and got seated on other side.. always in the sun.. I then had kids and decided not to renew as could barely go out to the games Now my 7 yr old is hooked and we went to quite a...
  42. DoggiesUtd

Membership 2023

Any1 know if you can choose your seats or at least get an option of where to sit if i splurge for the platinum family membership? Don't really want to spend $1200 and be seated in crappy seats at Homebush
  43. DoggiesUtd

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Makelele to chelsea decent Round the same age as well when he came over [emoji6]
  44. DoggiesUtd

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

im looping...points in the bank...ugly weather....expect papenheyzen to update too as they are missing an lba in his scoring.....
  45. DoggiesUtd

2022 Round 16 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

LED 28-14 with 6 to go and lost :( Rhyse Martin cracker game... i remember captaining him on supercoach...think it was a bye round lol rest of that team is junk besides the Morris boys
  46. DoggiesUtd

Official Team List Round 16 v Sharks + Match Discussion

my biggest concern for tomorrow is their left edge vs our right edge Hynes Talakai Ronaldo vs Kyle Kiraz Casey? hopefully Graham gets involved on that edge again as that is what has destroyed sharks early season momentum
  47. DoggiesUtd

News Flock Of Bulldogs Poll -Who’s Coming

any1 sat in 216 before? about to buy tickets for there if it rains...... i assume we will be covered from the elements?
  48. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Biggest game In recent memory

Get me and my lucky charm in the box with Gus!
  49. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Mick Potter

That's because Potter can't coach The boys are playing with freedom I.e no structure and I.e no coaching Don't care what the old boys say from Potter coaching them years ago But Kingy and Schoupy taking the piss can't be a good sign lol
  50. DoggiesUtd

Pray for no rain then I was 100% in till I saw that forecast
  51. DoggiesUtd

Me and the wife have had it for last 2+ weeks too Still coughing... little one is taking it better than us... no cough any more but I feel like someone in our family of 4 has been sick since March non stop.. shitty winter 100% worse than covid Anyway fingers crossed none of the lads have it...
  52. DoggiesUtd

Where's the guy who said it was going to be sunny and a dry track Saturday:( Forecast jinx! Wanted to take my 6 yr old who's a lucky charm 3/3 wins in her career Roosters eels tigers But ffs she been sick for last 2-3 weeks Can't take her in the rain [emoji2357]
  53. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Cheekbone is not a season ending injury
  54. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Paul Alamoti

Alamoti broken cheekbone fml
  55. DoggiesUtd

News NRL POWER RANKINGS-Bulldogs climb after crazy revival: NRL Power Rankings

I used to go without her coz I actually just sit there and watch the game and usually very angry haha and dnt want.her seeing me like that But she is actually into it now and interested Loves the fox and Burton and Kiraz and knows a few players Actually scares me.shes becoming a minime Its...
  56. DoggiesUtd

Upcoming game @ Commbank VS Sharks - Best place to sit??

I bought GA last week And ended up sitting in 114 So about halfway line down low Wonder if I can get away with it again next week [emoji2958]
  57. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Kiraz

dont believe he is
  58. DoggiesUtd

same my 1st time at commbank on Sunday too was also at eels last week at homebush and the roosters game earlier this season i havent gone too as many as ive liked over the past few years, still go to a few this season and over the past few years and mostly have walked away disappointed so the...
  59. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Kiraz

this is 1 of the worst comparisons ive ever seen LOL i dont remember ever thinking Montoya was any good, he was more comparable to Heka Nanai let kiraz be kiraz
  60. DoggiesUtd

it was only 14000 fyi best fans in the league!! absolute shithouse for 5+ years on track for b2b wooden spoons and we still turn up in numbers!
  61. DoggiesUtd

CommBank Stadium

my 1st time there on sunday too, and stadium is much better obviously for footy than Homebush wasn't that far of a drive either comparably... i got there about 320, parked in some carpark in Hunter street (carpark was dead) - 4 hours free parking about a 10 minute walk down Oconnel st to the...
  62. DoggiesUtd

Opinion Flanno v Tigers analysis

Good write up I guess that's what 450k buys us in a halfback in the NRL Solid but not flashy
  63. DoggiesUtd

News Jacob Kiraz, Corey Allen verbal altercation that ignited Bulldogs,

i am confirming nothing happened with Allen ;)
  64. DoggiesUtd

:| didnt even notice that hopefully a swap is on - send you back to the roosters in exchange for Angus
  65. DoggiesUtd

the part about kiraz being physically and emotionally upset is true (and it happened after the dragons loss at Belmore not after the panthers last week) the part about any altercation with Allan is false.....
  66. DoggiesUtd

the story is bullshit and both Allan and Kiraz have denied it now obviously where there is smoke there is fire and Kiraz definately cares more than most in the dressing room and he shows this on the field and off but to say there was an altercation is media bs - always got to find a way to bring...
  67. DoggiesUtd

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Rumours circling Tevita out? Any truth to that
  68. DoggiesUtd

Other News Source Cameron Munster

*Stephen Crichton
  69. DoggiesUtd

Bulldogs Covid Cases

That fitness test I'm pretty sure relates to Jackson being in HIA protocols Even though he didn't go off with HIA on good Friday [emoji2357]
  70. DoggiesUtd

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

do we know which 4?
  71. DoggiesUtd

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

guess u haven't seen twitter yet....sounding like we have alot of outs with covid
  72. DoggiesUtd

Official Round 3 v Manly Match Discussion

ok who started the wakeham in (avo out) schoup in (okunbor out) rumour....starting to circle in supercoach world...from non dogs fans lol
  73. DoggiesUtd

Social Media Jacob Kiraz

it was Hamlin Uele and he got up like it was nothing....im sure Kiraz appreciated the 2minute cameo Tbaz gave him bit harsh on the kid Malla, but i guess we can always look forward to watching Knockonbur on a weekly basis chasing shadows
  74. DoggiesUtd

The TPJ suspension predictor poll

Jesus this forum is a mess if the op is starting threads with this rubbish
  75. DoggiesUtd

Can we get a refund on TPJ

The ref should be charged Blew the whistle against Addocar first who did nothing Then changed it to Tevita who creamed Kennedy on the floor legally after he dived Both rubbish calls The sinbin even more ridiculous
  76. DoggiesUtd

Can we get a refund on TPJ

I'm.with you He was just pulling the shirt...aggressively ( this isn't touch footy) Then sharks players ran in and Hunt had his fist closed first Once that happened he threw a couple while still grasping the jersey I'm all for protecting high shots and all But the game has become so so so so...
  77. DoggiesUtd

Sharks vs dogs trial

Okunbor dumb Averillo dumb Then soft tackle by Avo and jmk Same old duds letting us down
  78. DoggiesUtd

Official Supercoach & other comps 2022

Are there any more supercoach leagues to join Keen if there are anymore spots left
  79. DoggiesUtd

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

I watch every United game live fyi - yes i no - poor me haha edit - i dont comment on here much, but i should - love the banter but at 4am in the morning the last thing i want to do is deal with lpool fans i have enough of them in my family- unbearable
  80. DoggiesUtd

Cotric to raiders in 2022

didnt really excite me though Dufty was in a crappy stmerge team and regardless of his defensive issues - he was always the best in attack which is what we lack! Dufty on his own i would not be excited about - dufty with what we've got for this season and next - then yes he should be well in the...
  81. DoggiesUtd

bro that was so 2019 lol cant remember the last time we had a fullback i was excited about - can run and pass and hopefully backs up in the middle u cant tell me you'd rather someone else back there in this squad anyways not turning this into a duftylove thread, but i can see the reasoning...
  82. DoggiesUtd

not sure if Dufty is a better player than Cotric does Dufty excite me more than Cotric? hell yes i didnt expect much from Cotric but i do expect more from what Dufty can bring to this team....time will tell
  83. DoggiesUtd

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

did any of you even watch the draw or just sprouting crap about why it was re-drawn? didnt care who we got, we would struggle against Salzburg in our current form no away goals this season either, which i think gives the better teams even more of an advantage personally would of rather played...
  84. DoggiesUtd

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Ah that's where my members email went [emoji23]
  85. DoggiesUtd

Issac lumelume

the storm were winning 30-6 and didnt lose depth signing anyway, the auburn okunbor
  86. DoggiesUtd

Varane still a week or 2 away - is training on the grass again so thats a good sign won't play Sunday against Palace, hopefully sometime next week Fred while being shit alot of the time, still prob 1 of our best players effortwise (45 misplaced passes today, 2 assists 1 for each team and an...
  87. DoggiesUtd

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

its strange logic because we don't know the full story, we are getting snippets from the Media and absolutely nothing from our club if he's going to be let go, it's for a reason, whether its to strengthen this coming season or for 23'. at least we are looking like forward planning, rather than...
  88. DoggiesUtd

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

looks like Burts had a fun offseason :| flap our training gear is ugly af
  89. DoggiesUtd

Tigers Confirm Talks With Cotric

Eels going after Verrils If that were to happen? Early release for Mahoney? Then I'd be content Other than that no...wouldn't mind seeing Cotric in this team As most have said Played with probably the worst squad in Rugby league history Not going to curse him based on last season ( which he...
  90. DoggiesUtd

Bold predictions

To be in the 8 all year long and never look like dropping out Around 4th or 5th I'm flappn excited and really really don't want to be depressed again all of 2022 If we get Reed and.hes fit all year I see no reason why we can't be top 4 if we pick up some early wins Fingers crossed
  91. DoggiesUtd

its been reported he will take up a 2 yr consultancy role very vague on what that could actually be but as most would suggest - probably DOF - which means he will need to bring in a manager that has the same vision - and that aint Poch
  92. DoggiesUtd

Official Dogs snare Kikau in major signing coup

Burton kikau addocar left side Wow
  93. DoggiesUtd

Willie Mason back!

i know its hard to forget what Mase and SBW did when they all walked out , but any of that 2004 playing squad especially has a place in my heart as 1 of the best years / days of my life...and im sure its etched in those players hearts too my only bad memories of that squad before they were torn...
  94. DoggiesUtd

usually good with getting the ins and outs for starting lineups for fantasy...no idea on track record for signings though - hopefully hes wrong mayb the chinese at the leagues isnt as good as it used to be
  95. DoggiesUtd

i can see Avo starting in the 7, but nowhere else...and thats because lets face it - there are no better options...he has runs on the board - BBO doesn't...even though he did look good off the bench @ HOOKER Dufty should have the #1 and if he doesn't ... something is seriously wrong.....better...
  96. DoggiesUtd

I just read the eels forum What a crack up Now they've got ppl saying they'd rather cheese than Mahoney I thought we were cracked on TK [emoji23]