Search results

1. Lil Ms Fabulous

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Robbo is nothing more than Uncle Nick’s puppet
  2. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

You‘re not wrong there. The outcome would have been just as bad with that corrupt fuckwit Sutton. I also agree regarding Belinda Sharpe, I actually like her.
  3. Lil Ms Fabulous

With the sensory issues I have, that six again bell and whoever bangs that cowbell at Melbourne Storm games (even on tv) totally get on my last nerve. This is where noise canceling headphones come in handy
  4. Lil Ms Fabulous

I’m not looking forward to Penrith ripping my boys apart with she who abides by the Sports Bet version of the NRLoL rule book in charge of the game *fml*
  5. Lil Ms Fabulous

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Hows about no. Can see Wayne leaving the club in even more deep shit like the others he’s been involved with in recent times. I‘ve been saying for a while that what is needed at the Cowboys is a Craig Bellamy type coach who doesn’t stand for that kind of shit whatsoever. Ffs, I can even see...
  6. Lil Ms Fabulous

RIP Terry Hill!

Didn’t really like him but holy crap
  7. Lil Ms Fabulous

‘He’s A Good Person’: V’landys Says Booing Would Stop If Fans Knew Mitchell

Not even JT was anywhere near Latrell’s level of protected whatsoever.
  8. Lil Ms Fabulous

Opinion Referees

even my lot cop the same shit
  9. Lil Ms Fabulous

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

There was a reason why I didn’t go to (or even give a shit about) the recent indigenous all stars game not long ago. At least this week Matt Nable didn’t jerk off to that fat see you next Tuesday as he often does. For those with Foxtel, ifykyk.
  10. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I bet they were all netball brats (or think they are popular at school) too As soon as Reynolds was picked, I knew my lot were fucked. Besides, the donkeys against us always think their shit don’t stink.
  11. Lil Ms Fabulous

Tommy just signed a new contract just before Christmas last year. Homeboy isn’t going anywhere.
  12. Lil Ms Fabulous

For some reason, I beg to differ. *Foran and Brimpson always cause us a lot of grief *My team unfortunately know how to flatter other shit teams
  13. Lil Ms Fabulous

I love you Tommy Dearden
  14. Lil Ms Fabulous

Even us Cowboys supporters have nfi either
  15. Lil Ms Fabulous

I reckon the rules get made up for some and not others.
  16. Lil Ms Fabulous

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

He doesn’t like my lot at the best of times either. Put it this way if that prick has his way, the whole team would be lucky to not be put on report at least.
  17. Lil Ms Fabulous

Those entitled pricks always have thought that their shit don’t stink against us unfortunatel.
  18. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Wont surprise me if Fatrell doesn’t either
  19. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Tell ya story walking pal
  20. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Nah, I reckon we will probably play you lot back into form and make you look good as usual.
  21. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Welcome to Second Year Syndrome Phins
  22. Lil Ms Fabulous

2024 Round 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Happy New Season everyone, Agreed on Casey Badger, what Rulebook is she reading - the ones that all those corrupt betting agencies gave her? I was like WTF in regards to that penalty try. Just happy with the Cowboys win. Those Donkeys really need to grow up.
  23. Lil Ms Fabulous

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Checking in everyone as I am in the thick of Kirrily proportion. although I have no power, I am all good.
  24. Lil Ms Fabulous

PREDICTED 2024 NRL LADDER - FOX (we're tipped to finish 17th)

I’ll reserve judgment if you ask me
  25. Lil Ms Fabulous

Willie Mason

I swear that this bloke still thinks he’s funny shit. The year he played for the Cowboys, I remember when he and Willie Tonga rocked up to a sports shop (which has since become Rebel Sport). Willie M was sitting there trying to be funny (and epically failing) while Willie T was trying on some...
  26. Lil Ms Fabulous

Val Holmes

I have no comment
  27. Lil Ms Fabulous

Why is there zero heat on Parramatta missing the finals?

Meh, they’ve been under pressure to win the premiership for years
  28. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Thats what happened to me. All I know is that I did my left ankle in 3 places from what they told my sister (I didn’t see any scans, not that I wanted to know anyway). 3 months later and I still cannot drive a manual car which I normally do drive. Lucky my dad‘s car is an automatic and we just...
  29. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Finals Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Go Storm. Despise those wannabe Biebers even more
  30. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I reckon the refs will rig it as usual
  31. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 27 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Cannot see my mob winning :’(
  32. Lil Ms Fabulous

Opinion Vapers!

Those bloody things, two of my cousins and the boyfriend of one of them are on that shit. Even though I quit smoking more than 10 years ago, I have no intention to try these at all. I took in the first two days of the Australia v SA Test at the SCG earlier in the year and although it is a non...
  33. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 26 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer player. Prick should play Netball if he doesn’t want to ruin his looks
  34. Lil Ms Fabulous

Probably because that miserable old fart is only interested in Penrith and nothing else
  35. Lil Ms Fabulous

Id have him wearing a pleated netball skirt if you ask me
  36. Lil Ms Fabulous

Souths unrest

IIRC, I do believe it happened against Penrith earlier in the season and JD carried on like a pork chop about it in the post game press conference after Fox Sports made a huge song and dance about it at half time because they all think the NRLol comp revolves around Fatrell Mundine. No offence...
  37. Lil Ms Fabulous

Souths unrest

I for one am sick of all the Fox Commentators forever trying to stroke his ego wether or not he’s playing. I reckon even JD is scared of pissing that spoiled brat off. We all know that it‘s Latrell‘s world and everyone else is just living in it.
  38. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 25 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I had a feeling Jimmy T would pull the pin this season
  39. Lil Ms Fabulous

We supporters keep asking the same question amongst ourselves. You can also add a few others to that list as well. We don’t even deserve to be in the 8. Too many injuries and suspensions have bitten us in the rear end. I don’t see us winning the last 2 remaining games either. Phins: Maybe...
  40. Lil Ms Fabulous

Loved it when big Jase came out with his doggo (yes I prefer animals over kids)
  41. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 23 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Now to put up with all the arrogant Donkeys supporters here in Townsville who think both they and their team think their shit don’t stink.
  42. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dude needs to learn how to keep his trap shut
  43. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 22 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Go Storm, smack those whinging River Maggots - especially Princess Clint and Karen Moses
  44. Lil Ms Fabulous

Cover of your Favourite Song

The Best cover version of any song ever is The Living End’s version of Tainted Love, holy crap did they nail that one big time
  45. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 21 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It’s Karen, can’t stand that bitch
  46. Lil Ms Fabulous

I have nfi, I’m sitting on the eastern side and I don’t see anything
  47. Lil Ms Fabulous

Ref ain’t taking any shit from Princess and Karen haha
  48. Lil Ms Fabulous

That would be our women in league jersey
  49. Lil Ms Fabulous

I cannot stand those wannabe actor’s who should be auditioning for Home and Away or some other garbage soap opera - especially Princess and Karen who have to bitch about anything that doesn’t go their way to the referee
  50. Lil Ms Fabulous

Pretenders and contenders

Bloody Oath I would love to see this GF just to piss off the Sydney centric if you ask me
  51. Lil Ms Fabulous

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Just treated myself to a Nintendo Switch yesterday
  52. Lil Ms Fabulous

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Finally out of that damn plaster cast and weight bearing as of about a week ago. Had a moon boot on for about 3 weeks now.
  53. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 17 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think Sutton just got his orders from Rusty, Jason and all their feral supporters
  54. Lil Ms Fabulous

At least there isn’t the usual Fatrell wankfest
  55. Lil Ms Fabulous

He doesn’t exactly like the Cowboys either
  56. Lil Ms Fabulous

...and that's a wrap - Fantales

I will always remember explaining what these were to a kiwi chick at the movies once.
  57. Lil Ms Fabulous

Josh McGuire

Who cares, I was sure af glad he left the cowboys and from what I heard was not a good influence on the younger players
  58. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 14 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

For the first time in quite some time, I will not be going to todays Cowboys game as I am 9 days post op on my fractured kankle. Therefore, will be watching from my lounge room
  59. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 13 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I was in too much pain to scream and swear at the telly last night otherwise, I think I would have attracted hospital security just saying. Now for the Donkeys v Warriors on ABC grandstand
  60. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 13 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Still in the local hospital therefore, I have no other choice than channel 9
  61. Lil Ms Fabulous

The "R U OK ?" Thread

No, I was at the local touch football grounds when it happened. Think Ben Teo who used to play for the Broncos and no, I wasn’t playing (I retired about two years ago - too old for that shit)
  62. Lil Ms Fabulous

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Here I am having being stuck in the local hospital just over the last 24 hours after badly breaking my left ankle. Got a soft plaster cast on too fml
  63. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 12 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I think I will turn up to the next home game wearing black
  64. Lil Ms Fabulous

What my team needs is a coach who doesn’t stand for that shit - someone similar to Craig Bellamy if you ask me and not some softcock with no clue
  65. Lil Ms Fabulous

I got NFI We made you lot look good and unfortunately, I don’t see it happening unless Toddy Boy can tear the boys another one
  66. Lil Ms Fabulous

Even I get frustrated (just ask my dog lol). They really know how to make other shit teams and/or players look like hot stuff :(
  67. Lil Ms Fabulous

Not yet buddy. Got a 3/4 sleeved dress and slippers on
  68. Lil Ms Fabulous

Who are the worst drivers on our roads?

Car Thieves (got a major problem with that in Townsville at the moment)
  69. Lil Ms Fabulous

I just checked and it’s 15 or 16 degrees and I have felt it here just about all day
  70. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’m sure Uncle Nick will make it happen #whatunclenickwantsunclenickusuallygets
  71. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 11 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I still cannot believe my boys beat them last weekend :D
  72. Lil Ms Fabulous

‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Don’t you guys hate it when nearly all the Fox sports commentators stroke Fatrell’s ego among other certain players
  73. Lil Ms Fabulous

‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

So have the Cowboys who were nowhere near protected even when Thursty was running the show and would more often than not get the talk to the hand treatment from most referees. We Cowboys supporters know when the rig is on and can see all the bullshit from a million miles away.
  74. Lil Ms Fabulous

When do criminals sleep?

My Brother in Law had his Navara stolen around late afternoon whilst visiting his mother on his way home from work and due to having his car jump started prior, he had to keep the car running in the driveway. Right after he went into his mother’s place, the shitheads pounced and ran around town...
  75. Lil Ms Fabulous

Atkins is a biased flog

You can add Cummins, Klein and the Suttons to that list. I thought the Cowboys had issues too
  76. Lil Ms Fabulous

Rabbitohs under investigation

Broncos do it having Alfie Langer spending even more time on the field than most of the forwards forwards do. No shit Sherlock lol
  77. Lil Ms Fabulous

Strength and conditioning coach reportedly has left

That‘s what I thought too lol
  78. Lil Ms Fabulous

2023 Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

My Cowboys put up with the same shit too
  79. Lil Ms Fabulous

News Chemists Up In Arms About Presciption Savings

Am I complaining, no way. My Mother (when she was alive during her last few years) refused to use a wheelie Walker out shopping and she would have rather used a shopping trolley wether or not she needed it.
  80. Lil Ms Fabulous

Agreed, he should go commentate the biggest joke sport, Netball Rabbitohs and Roosters ones are the most annoying if you ask me
  81. Lil Ms Fabulous

Can Todd payten coach?

I don’t know. If anything, I’m getting sick of getting inexperienced head coaches. What my team needs is a Craig Bellamy type coach who refuses to stand for that kind of shit if you ask me
  82. Lil Ms Fabulous

Now it’s back to the usual Bunnies wankfest *yawn*
  83. Lil Ms Fabulous

Fuck no, we Have a major issue with kiddy criminals (aka $5k babies) as it is
  84. Lil Ms Fabulous

I’m so over the constant rule changes
  85. Lil Ms Fabulous

I don’t know why the heck most opposition players carry on like soccer punks against my lot
  86. Lil Ms Fabulous

News Chemists Up In Arms About Presciption Savings

I like the community pharmacy I go to, they never screw me around whatsoever.