Search results

1. Chicharito

Lewis needs to retire immediately

To be fair Wakeham has been dead average at best.
  2. Chicharito

Paul Kent: Dean Pay walked out on the Bulldogs with his dignity

Bring whichever coach into this situation and we really wouldn’t be doing much better. The roster we have is absolute rubbish, barring 3-4 players none of these blokes would walk into any other teams 17.
  3. Chicharito

Coach killers

Well to be fair our entire roster has been absolute garbage.
  4. Chicharito

Never been so disinterested in an upcoming season

This. The end of the day it’s about being realistic about where the team is at and tbh I’m not expecting too much difference from last season.
  5. Chicharito

Former NRL stars predict wild card team 2020 (2 pick Dogs)

Whilst we did show a glimmer of hope towards the back end of last season I’m not expecting the dogs to make the 8 this year.
  6. Chicharito

Players Mentality

Whilst I’ve been really critical of pay with his game plan/approach and team selections but the mentality this team has is what pisses me off the most. Seems as if these blokes don’t give a shit about being out there. The way this team is going at the moment every member should be refunded in...
  7. Chicharito

Official Round 14 - Dogs vs Roosters - Consolidated Match Thread

Lol don’t worry I’m much the same even though those bastards find a new way to disappoint me every week
  8. Chicharito

Fucking pathetic as usual. Same shit different week
  9. Chicharito

Maybe you’re a masochist? That’s the only logic reason I can come up with tbh.
  10. Chicharito

Whilst this is true the defence in this team is absolutely putrid. Makes me wonder that moron Pay is doing at training.
  11. Chicharito

This team really knows how to stress me out. Fmd there’s no urgency whatsoever
  12. Chicharito

Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Whilst pay has to take responsibility but it’s not all on him. The 17 blokes out there are the ones that need to take the brunt of the criticism.
  13. Chicharito

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] wow just when you think shit can’t get any worse
  14. Chicharito

At this point I much rather they throw in the towel
  15. Chicharito

They won’t give 2 shits these grubs are getting paid regardless
  16. Chicharito

If it weren’t for the titans we’d be the joke of the league. We’d honestly do well to avoid the spoon
  17. Chicharito

Ffs the refs have had nothing to do with this at all. The team is absolutely pathetic and nobody to blame but themselves
  18. Chicharito

Unfortunately we’re not in a position to replace him and there’s no way in hell I want to see Montoya in FG
  19. Chicharito

Put simply that shit was pathetic
  20. Chicharito

To all those who want Pay sacked...

It still amazes me that there are people out there that don’t understand the situation the club is in. Until the roster gets sorted out we’re going to be in for some lean years.
  21. Chicharito

Sack Dean Pay

22. Chicharito

Opinion Fans need reassurance urgently

So the club has a poor fortnight and your suggestion is to relocate the club? Absolutely ludicrous that you would mention this. ‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️ With the backing of the leagues club we have there’s no chance the dogs are going to be the side relocating. The main issue at hand here is the poor...
  23. Chicharito

Sack Dean Pay

And thankfully he isn’t on the team sheet. Deadset the bloke has to be one of the shittest “footballers” I’ve ever seen.
  24. Chicharito

Sack Dean Pay

And replace him with who exactly?
  25. Chicharito

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Why would we have him back? Love him as a bloke but football wise he isn’t going to improve the side in the slightest.
  26. Chicharito

Dog gone? Why Dean Pay has six rounds to save his job

He isn’t wrong though. The first fortnight has been nothing short of embarrassing and pathetic.
  27. Chicharito

Napa is a dud

28. Chicharito

WWOS MOLE SBW Coming Back????

At this point we need all the help we can get.
  29. Chicharito

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Can’t say I’m going into this game with any sort of confidence.
  30. Chicharito

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️
  31. Chicharito

Major changes needed for week 2

I’ll be happy to see the back of holland and Montoya. Both proving how utterly pathetic footballers they are.
  32. Chicharito

Are we in trouble?

Gotta be the single most pathetic performance I’ve ever seen. If this shit is anything to go by we’re gonna be in for a very long season.
  33. Chicharito

Fans' predictions: Where each club will finish in 2019 - Bulldogs 15th

Second from the bottom seems overly harsh imo. Personally reckon anywhere between 7th-9th is where we’ll end up.
  34. Chicharito

Membership packs

Finally got mine yesterday. Can’t wait for the season to start!
  35. Chicharito

News Former Bulldog Luke Patten walks away from NRL Referees job.

Would love to see him return to the club in some sort of capacity.
  36. Chicharito

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Haha so good lol the show will never get old
  37. Chicharito

News Will Hopoate opens up on family impact of father's infamous 'poke'

Never understood how sticking ones fingers up another persons arse could be seen as joke lol. Bloke is an A grade moron.
  38. Chicharito

ATTN: All my fellow Simpsons fans...

Haha love this!
  39. Chicharito

Viewing next year, the year we compete for the 8

The way things are going we won’t be making the 8 next season either.
  40. Chicharito

Michael Lichaa consolidated thread

The bloke should be charged with impersonating a first grade footballer. Gotta be one of the worst hookers I’ve ever seen in my life.
  41. Chicharito

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Not sure if we have a new coach or if it’s Hasler in disguise. I see no improvements to this team whatsoever, no change to the attack, players still moving slower than Keanu reeves in the matrix, no energy or line speed. Makes me question wtf pay is actually doing at training.
  42. Chicharito

Look what the dogs can do when u get rid of the dead wood

Problem is nobody will pick up Eastwood’s deal. So essentially the club is paying the bloke 800k to play reggies. Absolutely pathetic situation the club has been left in.
  43. Chicharito

"The Bulldogs were sabotaged"

Don’t understand how? The way they conducted business is the whole reason why the club is in the state it’s in.
  44. Chicharito

"Des Hasler Is A Myth" | Bulldogs Fans Rip In Over Their Salary Cap Debacle

No chance that grub Hasler ever coaches a FG side ever again. The other 2 wank stains should never be allowed to go near another football club. Absolutely pathetic!
  45. Chicharito

Mbye and Woods and what we're paying.

Shows you how pathetic then previous administration was.
  46. Chicharito

Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Panthers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Woods has been absolutely fucking pathetic tonight. Legit should forget finals the way this team is playing.
  47. Chicharito

Adam Elliott - I’m done

How the bloke is still in FG is beyond me. Offers fuck all on both sides of the ball so I really can’t understand why we have him on the books.
  48. Chicharito

Mbye-Haslers biggest mistake?

Mbye still needs plenty of work but the signs are definitely good. Support play and positioning still needs to be addressed.
  49. Chicharito

Jackson: Our defensive mongrel is back

If the right side defence is anything to go by I very much doubt that the mongrel is back.
  50. Chicharito

Stfu Ennis

Why does his opinion affect you so much?
  51. Chicharito

Stfu Ennis

Well if that’s the case then the people who feel this way should grow up a little bit tbh.
  52. Chicharito

Our backline

Barring Mbye our backline is absolutely horrid. No pace to be found at all. The defence down the right edge has been borderline pathetic so far so I’m hoping to see some changes.
  53. Chicharito

Stfu Ennis

Lol some of you are absolutely ridiculous. What you expect him to do? Call everything with blue and white goggles? I guess you’d expect him to do the same for all his other clubs? Bloke works in an environment where he gives his opinion and at the end of the day he couldn’t care less about...
  54. Chicharito

Frawley gone

Just hoping to see a change to this side to side shit we saw last week. Kinda felt as if Hasler was still at the helm.
  55. Chicharito

Bulldogs need to follow Broncos example: Civoniceva

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
  56. Chicharito

BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

The end of the day there was always going to be growing pains with a new coach coming in but I’m sure things will come good.
  57. Chicharito

BULLDOGS BITE: Who will Canterbury Bulldogs fans blame now that Des Hasler is gone?

Never read so much bullshit in one article. Hasler was done well before last season finished.
  58. Chicharito

To all of you who wanted Hasler gone

Haha anyone who watched last seasons games know it was time for Des to go. The bloke took the team as far as he could tbh
  59. Chicharito

Will josh Morris be remembered as a bulldogs legend/great

Great clubman but far from legend status.
  60. Chicharito

Defence

Gotta wonder what the hell these blokes have been doing over the off season
  61. Chicharito

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

68 points conceded in 2 weeks [emoji19][emoji19][emoji19] #dogsofwar
  62. Chicharito

R2 - Bulldogs vs Roosters - Team List & Discussion Thread

Cant get shit done even with an extra man. What a joke
  63. Chicharito

Bulldogs prop Aaron Woods’ haircut savaged by rugby league fans

Couldn’t give 2 shits what his hair looks like as long as he’s playing well.
  64. Chicharito

Eastwood

Fucks sake only 1 round played and this shit is going around? Fuck me dead this place hasn’t changed a damn bit lol
  65. Chicharito

Fifita reveals support for Lodge rehab

Lodge = ****. How this dirty prick is allowed to play the game is beyond me.
  66. Chicharito

NRL Footy Show

Agreed. I think it’s a case of channel 9 taking way too long to make any sort of changes tbh lol. Matty Johns and the boys > the footy show
  67. Chicharito

2018 season preview-NRL.com

Genuinely excited for the upcoming season and I haven’t had this feeling for a number or years! Hoping for a great year!
  68. Chicharito

R1 - Bulldogs Vs Storm - Team List & Discussion Thread

Finally the footy is back this weekend! Can’t bloody wait!!
  69. Chicharito

Jarryd Hayne

Fuck that. Wouldn't want the club to paying overs for a bloke who's way past his best. Besides I'm sure his dream is to play under the roosters salary sombrero tbh.
  70. Chicharito

Foran fitting in

Haha gold!
  71. Chicharito

Grow some balls Bulldogs

Seeing that Des is the ultimate control freak I can't imagine any of the support staff would've had any input into the tactics and team selection on a weekly basis.
  72. Chicharito

Simpsons Question

I'll catch you beer baron! No you won't! Yes. I will. Noooooo :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  73. Chicharito

Simpsons Question

Oh Homer you're smart as you are handsome. HEYYY!!!!
  74. Chicharito

Crowds in Sydney are pathetic.

Ridiculous ticket prices, shit transport, over priced food so its no surprises that the crowds are pathetic. To see so many empty seats for finals football only shows how far outta touch the NRL is tbh.
  75. Chicharito

Dib speaks out on Looming Dogs decison on Des

What's the bet dib let's Hasler keep his job. In all honesty Dib is absolutely useless and I just wish the bloke would piss off already.
  76. Chicharito

Don Singe tells why he had to quit Canterbury

Bloke is so good at his job that kas and Eastwood managed to slip through the cracks lol. Good riddance and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
  77. Chicharito

Hats off!

Only took the dinosaur 6 years to let it happen.
  78. Chicharito

We beat El Magic 04

It's still an embarrassing stat lol
  79. Chicharito

Ennis smashes Dib

Problem is that people have been saying that for years and nothing has been done about it
  80. Chicharito

Mary's Rage Quit

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] pissed myself laughing when I saw it.
  81. Chicharito

HASLER SNUBS GRUBS LAST STAND IN THE 6

The end of the day does this shit really matter? Considering the bigger picture at the moment I'd rather have other issues dealt with tbh.
  82. Chicharito

Conversation with Ray Dib

I guess if he did actually listen to the fans and shares similar concerns then it begs the question as to why Hasler was given an extension given how shit the team has performed for a number of years now.
  83. Chicharito

Conversation with Ray Dib

And he would've also resigned himself so really anything that comes outta his mouth is pure shit tbh
  84. Chicharito

Lichaa lets loose in search of fresh start.

Seems to be a recurring theme with the players that end up leaving and tbh I'm not surprised.
  85. Chicharito

Will Des Hypnotise The Board Again???

Because Des is way too egotistical to admit he has been getting it wrong for years.
  86. Chicharito

Reni and Mase on Bulldogs

Haha deadset I laughed. I'd take a 35 year old mason over tolman lol. But in all seriousness there is no other choice but to sack Hasler.
  87. Chicharito

General just killed his career as video ref

Haha says it all doesn't it
  88. Chicharito

NRL applying for $30 million loan.

No other way to describe the game at the moment:
  89. Chicharito

Round 23 non-Bulldogs games

That Fitzgibbon kid goes well tbh.
  90. Chicharito

Least the knights have some sort of culture and the team puts in a good effort unlike the dogs.
  91. Chicharito

Try: Will Chambers Assist: Referee
  92. Chicharito

Stanley at Halfback

I don't need to give him ideas old mate comes up with some of biggest bullshit I've ever seen all by himself.
  93. Chicharito

If des was a coach in europe

From 00:20 onwards
  94. Chicharito

Stanley at Halfback

What exactly is so reliable about Stanley being half back? By Hasler's logic Kasiano will be fullback and Hoppa will play prop?
  95. Chicharito

Stanley at Halfback

Dib is deadset moron. How the hell Hasler got a contract extension is still a massive joke but then again this is what the bulldogs have become.
  96. Chicharito

Stanley at Halfback

You can tell that Hasler doesn't give a fuck about this team whatsoever. Can't wait for that dinosaur to fuck off outta the club. The bloke is nothing but a fraud and a cancer to this once proud club and in all honesty it's a shadow of its former self. To those that defend him, how dare you...