Search results

1. B

News Trainer sacked

The Bulldogs’ reputation as rugby league’s ‘‘family club’’ – one they are trying to restore – has taken another hit with the sacking of a man who helped guide and train some of their biggest stars during four decades at Belmore. Garry Carden, who helped shape the careers of Sonny Bill Williams...
  2. B

SMH I wonder who

Coach Kimmorley Brett Kimmorley’s name has bobbed up in coaching discussions at the Bulldogs – perhaps in an assistant role if Dean Pay is to coach on. A relative of Chris Anderson is also being tossed up for a similar role to Kimmorely’s. The mayhem at Bulldogs board level is threatening to...
  3. B

Memorabilia

Looking for a Josh Jackson framed pic. Been searching online and can't find one. I have 3 weeks until my sons birthday , hoping someone can help me track one down in time to get it signed . Cheers
  4. B

Rebuild

Ok doggy fans, I was a big fan off pay coming in even bigger fan of descunt being sacked. But I am shocked at how bad this team is. Pre season was talked up that we will see some old school dogs mentality, but fmd this is des at another level. The destruction has started but is pay the right...
  5. B

The Dogs of War

Canterbury Bulldogs turn to former greats to restore club’s ‘Dogs of War’ culture Phil Rothfield, The Sunday Telegraph October 7, 2017 9:00pm Subscriber only THE Canterbury Bulldogs will use their last five premiership-winning captains at Belmore next season to restore the club’s famous old...
  6. B

Des under the radar.

Why doesn't dessies name come up when they name coaches under pressure. He has a good not great roster. He has great training facilities. He runs the whole football department. He is on the same wicket as DCE but doesn't cop crack for rubbish he dishes out. Our recruitment is terrible. Bulk...
  7. B

Player autograph.

Hi Kennelers. I would like to take my son on sunday night to the game and he would like to get players autograph. We are driving from the central coast so i dont really want to do it after the game. Im not a member so i would like to know the best way to get players autographed and where. Do...
  8. B

Des and beyond.

When we signed des i was excited because he can build the club the same way he built manly. We were in a better state than manly so i thought i would be a quicker process than it tok him at Manly. 2012 we make the gf and i think that put a false indication where we were at. Even though we made...
  9. B

Same old bulldogs.

Sitting back reading all the kennelers views and what when who and why. The bulldogs have for years been trying to change public perception of the club and it always seems to end up on the front page or headline news. Yes i believe we are targeted but we do make it easy for them. Graham on the...
  10. B

Des and the big picture

All this talk about Foran and Evans and if manly can survive got me thinking about when Des joined the dogs. What i was most excited about was that one we will be competitive week in week out but mostly recruitment. Des building the bulldogs with kids to come through and become first graders for...
  11. B

Big doggies fan

Reyonlds biggest fan Check Tayta out,follow her on face book. Tayta tube https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz9zzKnhw gPmbFhZdGtEdmJJX3c/preview?pli=1
  12. B

Moore coaches

Its time to follow the cane toads coaching system, mal doesnt know how so he brings in the guys that do to make himself look brilliant.SMART MAN. Look the moore brand is the bulldogs.I for one have been thinking piss moore off,same crap each week and seem to be getting worse.But maybe its time...