Search results

1. B

News Player who walked out

Don’t think , it’s not your strong point!
  2. B

Oh here comes the hired help to clean shit up. “ leave him alone” . Oh I shall do what I’m told. Never lol
  3. B

You and your crew are the only ones the get the abuse. See the link clown?
  4. B

lol listen to you , oh father !
  5. B

No you criticise the people not performance, I haven’t even read the attacks on Jackson, it’s not the point. Neither is the mental health, my point is you can’t pick when attacks are good or bad , wrong or right. You just have the narcissistic way of wanting to go against the grain for attention.
  6. B

Hey I gave you my opinion about what I thought of you. You don’t like my opinion than scroll past. Isn’t that your whole point with the clowns , their opinion is important as stupid as they are. Run little girl , report away .
  7. B

Grow up ****. What you have said is just as bad as anyone else bitching about JT. Don’t use mental health as a way to excuse your attacks against the people running the club
  8. B

You have a thing where you like to turn shit and make yourself look innocent. Your have pedo priest vibes clown.
  9. B

Go n report clown
  10. B

Bitch quit the preacher bullshit. You mentioned the toaster fucktard. You are one weak bitch. Perfect thread for you .
  11. B

Happy to hand you the right one anytime clown .
  12. B

Listen to you, you have a few mushrooms and you think you a different man. You are still a form of the clown crew. You have attacked the credibility of the people mentioned , you go fk yr self. . Tag n report reformed clown cnt.
  13. B

Get off you high horse piss pot. You have don’t nothing but put shit on CC , Gus and JK . If they come out and said the stress has caused mental health issues would you change your tune. ? I Doubt it, so STFU !
  14. B

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I wouldn’t rest any player. Pick the best 13 available and give them some reps. They don’t have to play the 80min but game reps and combinations are crucial for this team.
  15. B

Do you expect much improvement in our defense?

Based off last season there has to be some improvement, there is no way they replicate that again. This squad has a few more veterans, professional footballers and that should help alone. The talk and attitude in defence will improve.
  16. B

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

No shit simpleton. No one engages with the drop kicks except wing nuts like you. You n Polly power would make a great new age super hero team. The inbreds.
  17. B

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Makes no sense right. There has to be more to it or nothing in it and buzz needs a drink .
  18. B

News Once in a lifetime’: How Bulldogs landed UFC’s greatest fighter straight off the plane

C.unt you are one of the few who engage with them. Be proud.
  19. B

Maybe but you are the example of what happened when you go in the wrong hole lol .
  20. B

Anyone who calls themselves superman should be aligned with the clown crew. Compensating much ?
  21. B

Oh you may think your superman but you are a minority in the this world. Nothing man , clown crew followers doesn’t give you power . Limpdik
  22. B

Give yourself and your clown crew a chance, will find a link between Hitler and the club. You all shouldn’t be able to log in, this is "supporters forum". Pathetic!!
  23. B

Opinion Finally, some positive news

All the shit about utilities, is it that hard to get through people’s melons that they were utilities in their former teams but actually have a fav/preferred position. The fact they didn’t make their fav position in former teams but made the team due to ability to play multiple positions doesn’t...
  24. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Mate you have more credibility on here than the clown crew & co.
  25. B

News The salary cap fix 93 per cent of NRL coaches want

They are paying the local players less because they are young and rookies . They have to pay them more to keep them, hence the player movement over the last couple years. They develop or recruit value they don’t pay overs. The joys of having a professional development program, hopefully we can...
  26. B

News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Oh look it’s Polly and his dolly, get a room you to. Oh wait! you actually may already be in the same room, just switching hands.
  27. B

Exactly, the player market isn’t what it used to be . Another qld team has changed the dynamics a little as well as the cap increase. Development is the only way out and that seems like short term & long term.
  28. B

Opinion Stefano Utoikamanu get-out clause for 2025

Gus has a theory that he sticks to. The player managers know we are desperate for a prop and would come with demands expecting us to fold. AFB was never coming here. One meeting and no offer just shows that. Gus has always said show interest in wanting to be a part of the club/build than we...
  29. B

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Can you ask Marley for a George ramonous review please. JR was under rated . He has a little skill but so much energy. Burton has a higher upside but needs a few redbulls .
  30. B

Oh you deserve to be in stitches as well. That’s a joke please don’t be a hypocrite and report me again. #longlivemarleyandhisclowncrew
  31. B

For being you. Enough said !
  32. B

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

Agree , you have to learn the trade, his best season in the centres probably exaggerated expectations but also the fact he was training at centre and not at 6 is a huge thing as well. Even if he was the back up training in the halves and learning from the established guys improves his game...
  33. B

He really is a pathetic excuse. Marley’s clown crew.
  34. B

Broken, can’t be fixed. Throw the fkr out lol
  35. B

You can’t please this drip. He is a know it all.
  36. B

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Can’t spoil the surprise
  37. B

So all 6 ask the same question , how much weight did you lose ? :laughing: :laughing:
  38. B

Yes same as the post game presser. Crazy the journos don’t walk up to a mic.
  39. B

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Exactly , if we re-sign them it’s Gus is rewarding mediocrity, releases them it’s Gus isn’t building team culture. FMD averillo was the only one worth keeping and he was offered a new deal but took the money. Can’t win lol
  40. B

Official Gus on Twitter

It was only a problem when buzz is thirsty lol
  41. B

Entire 2021 squad gone.

Correct , every player signed is better than who they replaced we just haven’t signed a lead prop but hey can’t please everyone. We should all just sook and change identity :laughing: :laughing:
  42. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

The kennel is a democracy, but the report button is as lethal as Biden and his nuclear button :laughing: :laughing:
  43. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

Are you talking lil flange n the clown crew ? :laughing: :laughing:
  44. B

Official Gus on Twitter

@King Gus the servant clown calling you weird, that’s not weird at all bro :laughing:
  45. B

Official Gus on Twitter

At the end coaches learn from their masters. Gus from wok, Stuart from sheens, bellyache from Bennett , CC from Cleary. They keep the system with a few basic changes. Melb went with the wrestle , the prop at lock and the whole nrl followed. As Tom Mac said we are all Sheeple!
  46. B

Phil Gould and Bulldogs land signature of 'lightning' nephew of Kiwi legend

“I told you so” is a dead giveaway lol . He can keep changing his name but the stench remains.
  47. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Please don’t kill the narrative and make sense. Plus we are copying the team that won the last 3 grand finals and the clown crew aren’t happy . We should sign the dragons n tigers players with Dessie running the cap again that would keep them happy .
  48. B

Official Gus on Twitter

Please be the same M1i drive lol
  49. B

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

Burton has Dexter eyes. Fuck i hope he kills it this year. :laughing:
  50. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

Funny how he whinged we missed you out on AFB and Tino for not caving to their demands and paying 1.3mil or more. Gus has lost his aura supposedly but luckily not his wits. Unlike that halfwit & clown crew .
  51. B

Let's Trot with Burton

Cry me a river. Between your 3 heads wouldn’t take long to fill the bath. Happy to pass you the …………. !!!
  52. B

Let's Trot with Burton

We can’t call you anything else without a report n ban lol
  53. B

Opinion Will AFB see out his 4 year Sharks deal? Yes or No??

Thompson was a dud, AFB has never seen out a contract , talk about commitment. This is rebuild , hard times still ahead and the player we need needs to be committed to the cause. AFB definitely isn’t that dude. I value Gus’s opinion over you. Be done with me . Nothing to report here mate.
  54. B

The report button should be taken away from the clown crew and the disenchanted. We know who they are lol
  55. B

Umm we payed overs for tpj, Thompson, Foran, lil flange, DWZ. Desperate signings on overs and then it takes 2yrs to recover from stupid signings. I prefer to trust the process and have a bunch of kids coming through for the club to be successful for a decade than fight for the 8 with stupid...
  56. B

Gus’s job is to attract players his job is to make the club winners . If we are winning and developing juniors we don’t need to pay overs for every single elite player. He isn’t in a min now mentality, this club had a losing mentality since 07. Do you remember Dessie’s last 6 months , a win now...
  57. B

Gus has always said if the player is interested in coming to the dogs he will negotiate, very obvious AFB didn’t want to come here unless we paid 1.3mill. So I don’t know about you but he isn’t worth that and if he is purely motivated by money I wouldn’t want him. It clear the player market...
  58. B

Be realistic who did we really miss. Spence went to the roosters to play off the bench for 500k , what do we offer 700k ? The others weren’t leaving qld . AFB a mill but obviously something was off that Gus didn’t persue it. You want us to play finals this year I want us to be contenders every...
  59. B

Dude, we all want the club to succeed. We all want a prop sign and a half , but just because they are available does not mean we are in contention. Gus has a long term approach and going by previous regimes and how they ruined the club for short term gain I’m happy to give the guy with a good...
  60. B

He was available to sign , so the theory is if they are available and we don’t get them we missed out. If the terrorcrap report shit it’s clown crew fact.
  61. B

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

The best chance we have is to sell to someone who can’t read. Souffs lol
  62. B

Dragons and Dogs in, Roosters out of Addin Fonua-Blake race amid new Warriors clause

After last season no nsw cup team would want rajab or perham. We are stuck with what we have now. Hope the boys have trained their ass’s off because what we have is who is going to run out round 1 and turn last seasons shit show into a respectable season .
  63. B

Fave song lyric / 1 liner

Five finger death punch. Burn it down . “You want the rule the fucking world, you better get through me”
  64. B

Official Gus on Twitter

That’s true we do get the bad calls but if you can’t defend errors don’t make them. That’s why we lose games .
  65. B

Opinion Which individual will have the biggest impact on our season?

Townsend lol . We need a coach on the field.
  66. B

Kiks & Burton need to have big years. Burton is still learning how to play 6 but no way should he be told to steer the team around , that’s a fail by CC . Burton needs to watch L Daley and be a running threat, that will open the game of his outside. He is way to sideways, stands way to wide and...
  67. B

Official Gus on Twitter

One of the only times i agree with you and on all points raised. The player market now is to competitive it seems to follow the same path or we are that bad no one wants to be part of the rebuild.
  68. B

It is a forum for supporters and last season was a shit show, everyone under performed except for Preston and Karaz. No one else in my opinion gets a pass and that includes CC. Why the team dished out that performance is above us all to figure out. My belief is the right people are in charge of...
  69. B

Fair enough you opinion is your opinion and you opinion isn’t the issue it’s the narrative. Who cares you think Waddell is a good player it’s more how you push the club is going backwards that is annoying. I agree with some of your opinions and some questionable signings but we aren’t in the...
  70. B

I can’t remember what I wrote but ok you are right . Happy to let you have your say and be right and say I’m wrong n move on.
  71. B

Relax it’s tongue n cheek. I’m old school with humour. It was me who told him to , also play on the train tracks , play on the road . Settle down it’s all banter . This world has become soo sensitive. I have been told to go kill myself straight up then words I didn’t tag mods or report. If I’m...
  72. B

Try it its toastie:tearsofjoy:. As for the sin bin I get away from you and your 3 heads. I come back and it’s back to positive comments and not we lack this or gus missed this . So it’s all positive and I see it has an effect on you . I dare say you have been warned baby buz.
  73. B

He got shown up by a rookie. A rookie can have a good game then follow it up with an error, not a veteran. Waddell had that in every game , a good run than follows up with a penalty in defence than change’s momentum. He may only drop the ball once a game or allow 2 penalties or a bad read...
  74. B

If that’s the case Look out perham, flange is due for a name change.
  75. B

Running for a 100 mts is not all it seems to be, lazy or ineffective is , handling errors, beaten off the ground, finding his front all are things needed to be a good forward. He went cheap to an under achieving team in a cap heap for a 1 yr deal. If the bulldogs pass on you after the year we...
  76. B

Excellent season? If that is your standard for an excellent season than you are a hypocrite and accept mediocrity. After everything you have said, shit on the club and the people appointed to run the club you come out and say Waddell had an excellent season. Any credibility you were hanging on...
  77. B

Could see another holiday coming :tearsofjoy:
  78. B

I noticed there is more footy talk happening and less of the Gus agenda. Hopefully this year we have more wins and less bickering. Personally I think we are going to surprise a few this year.
  79. B

thanks for the weeks break! I get to come back and see the new positive flange. :laughing: By positive I was hoping for blood test results :tearsofjoy:
  80. B

Our 2024 fullback is…

Exactly we have paid a little over, as we need to to get an elite centre. If the team balance has him at centre or fullback so be it .
  81. B

Our 2024 fullback is…

Money ball this team. We need metres. :laughing:
  82. B

Official Club Update: End of 2023

But you are a professional and seem to think you can do everything better. Flange Waddell you seem to have a thing for tossers lol
  83. B

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Who is avail. Wasn’t that the Nov 1 that just passed the 2025 market
  84. B

They should hire you a professional wanker .
  85. B

No that’s what you’re here for, we support the club . The whole club , your focus is the team the individual. Very narrow sighted, just like everything the club had done for the previous 7 yrs before Gus come along.
  86. B

How well do YOU know Josh Hodgson?

@King Gus Now that is how you kill a thread :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
  87. B

BBO would be more realistic and can do with a bit more footy .He is a more realistic to get a taste of 1st grade .
  88. B

I don’t think we had any appeal that is why I asked who he thought we would have to offer. Gus n Ricky have a good relationship, remember Gus gave him his 1st gig and won a premiership together there. As for pezet I would think he is the backup 7 now and losing your next in line wouldn’t be a...
  89. B

What would be your realistic swap if it involves the bulldogs?
  90. B

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

Is that your pet name for buzz bitch? On your knees wee fella.
  91. B

We asked NRL clubs their fastest, fittest and strongest players... the results are stunning

The threat of being ban on a forum doesn’t really strike fear into me. Hey flange we are practically neighbours let’s catch up ? You can fill me in to what I missed. You can leave your 2 other heads at home 1 of you will be plenty.
  92. B

Fuck off muppet. And it’s 1st not thirst. Did someone give you a fat lip or did you trip over your lisp. @Flanagun your soap bro tagged in , isn’t that cute . Poo jabbers
  93. B

Beautiful from the ground up .
  94. B

Where is the abuse princess ? Happy new year eat a dick!
  95. B

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

Funny that tool talking about the fan base, he hasn’t got 1good thing to say unless it suits his narrative. “ I told you so” never gets things wrong just ask him.