Search results

1. B

2023 melbourne cup

What's everyone thinking? I need some tips please!
  2. B

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Does anyone have anything to post what career some of our ex players choose after there playing days? Think from what I read Sam Perrot owns a successful construction company.. Also did the great Rod Silva join the police force? Mate told me about 10 years ago he bumped into Darren Britt in...
  3. B

Adam Reynolds

Sorry this might be irrelevant to some people but just curious about people's opinions on Adam... Goes down a lot then makes quick recoveries... I know he can play footy but is he really tough or does he milk for a penalty.. Maybe it was the commentators but I thought he was gone at first last...
  4. B

Bathurst races wild west camp site

Hey guys, just noticed Bathurst races are coming up which made me remember as a kid hearing stories about what used to go on up the mountain where the camp sites are... I never got to see it but sounded like a f**king crazy time... A Bunch of loose c***s on the piss for days on end, cars...
  5. B

Our war cry

Hey everyone! Just an idea that I been thinking of would be amazing if we could make it happen! So how cool would it be if we could have an atmosphere like some of the overseas soccer teams have and create! (minus the flares) Lots of soccer clubs have there die hard fan fans (ultras) but if...
  6. B

Cooper cronks attack on Vaughan...

Interesting on cronk, his attack on Paul Vaughan.... Says he would not want him in his side if he was still playing.... Hello! Cronk played with zane tetavano at roosters who served jail time for assaulting his wife.... Vaughan messed up big time and is paying a big price.... But Cooper practice...
  7. B

RTS attacks Cronks legs during field goal - Double Standards?

who else watched cooper cronks successfull field goal attempt? RTS made contact with cronks legs while attempting a charge down.. Although cronk didnt lay around acting in pain ( unlike someone else) there was clear contact and commentators didnt say a word..