Search results

1. B

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Has Terrell May resigned with Roosters yet? If not does he go to panthers....
  2. B

Bondi stabbing

I l think that I am a strong person and my instinct would tell me not to run but to offer assistance and confront danger... But until you are actually in that traumatic situation who knows how the mind would react.. I agree with you but can't criticise anybody...
  3. B

News 'GIANT' DOGS ON THE UP

Is maatalaava- booth still with the club?
  4. B

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

Payback from Terry lambs ko on Ellery Hanley?
  5. B

THE REAL REASON FOR BULLDOG'S NEW LOOK

Someone book him a barbers for 1st thing Monday morning
  6. B

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

If Burton doesn't perform this week we should loan him out to the titans next week.. Surely he'll perform and gain some confidence against us! Lol..
  7. B

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Definetly have.. Thats why I said he needs a new club if he wants to be a 5/8... Its not working for him with us....
  8. B

Who should be the Bulldogs halves for Round 2?

Burton is finished as a half with us.... Put him in the centres or try and offload him.... I know it's only been 1 game but he has gone backwards every year with us and after yesterday nothing has changed with him.... He has potential to be a 5/8 in his career but it's not going to happen at...
  9. B

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

The meat pie in the 'hot box' that the Indian fella kindly offered to me for only $1....
  10. B

News Bulldogs scout American talent ahead of Vegas season opener

Maybe we can find our very own Greg Smith!
  11. B

Paul Vaughan

Also I think he was still living in wollongong when he was with us... Barrett also lived in the same area....
  12. B

News Phil Gould battling three rival clubs to keep Bulldogs forward

So true! He could probably pro long his career and stay more injury free with a better prop rotation....
  13. B

Official Nsw Cup trial Team List

Is maatalave-booth still with the club?
  14. B

reynolds carrigan fight

Would of been better if it had happened in the states! Lol......
  15. B

Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

To be honest he would of been available in 2022 for absolute peanuts and I remember watching him then and you could tell there was so much potential and a future nrl player there... His career was kinda in limbo after he left Penrith lower grades but roosters saw something there.... We need to...
  16. B

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

Nek minute.... Signs with Roosters... LOL....
  17. B

News Four years in the NRL wilderness... now a Dogs lifeline has ‘comeback kid’ ready to explode

I thought he was still rusty and going to be a head ache for us!! Lol....
  18. B

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Happy to be proven wrong but I think he will bring so much to the team... He won't be far behing Crighton as one of our top recruits....
  19. B

Official RFM granted immediate release

Has he passed his medical with dragons yet? Lol
  20. B

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

Which team do you support other than bulldogs?
  21. B

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

I've got a family member that is the biggest Leftie it's not funny.... So out of touch with reality it's crazy.... Anyways always carrying on about this country being aboriginal land that was invaded and taken away from them etc, and in the next breath will try and make a case why we should have...
  22. B

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

See how this pans out.... Clearly they have made the call to limit the risk of offending people, me I'll still celebrate the day.... I personally don't care as it's all cheap tacky made in China crap that gets dropped on the ground and left for waste fill once the clock strikes midnight or grog...
  23. B

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Sounds like a utility!!
  24. B

Rumour Jarome Luai

When you look at some other rosters your 100% right... My only issue is all our buys we basically have to be the highest bidder with our current situation, and few juniors to get value from while there up and comers.... Mahoney Addo Carr Burton Kikau Crighton We prob had to pay more than...
  25. B

Rumour Jarome Luai

I can't argue with you on that one.... Lol
  26. B

Rumour Jarome Luai

Does anyone else think that if we sign Luai, something will have to give with all the money that's tied up in the backline.... One of our backs will likely depart... Until we have juniors that are solid 1st grade material that we can get value for money from we've had to pay top dollar for...
  27. B

News NRL market watch: Cronulla Sharks agree player swap deal with Canterbury Bulldogs for Connor Tracey

I've got a feeling the Tracey signing could have something to do with Addo-Carr being granted a release... Luai I hope we don't touch, I would much prefer Deardon but obviously we are going to make some sort of offer to him. If Luai is to happen I wouldn't be surprised or disappointed if...
  28. B

SMH Luai

I think if we sign Luai then it's a possibility Burton gets a release to go back to Penrith... Personally I think Deardon is what we need not Luai... Also for some reason I'm thinking if we sign Connor Treacy it's because someone is going and the only one I can think of is Addo Carr.... Time...
  29. B

Your favourite doggies centres from the 90s till present

P Agree with shortlived, pretty sure Timu's last year with us he played 20+ games at centre with not 1 try....
  30. B

News Canterbury look at shifting Burton to free up his running game

And possibly 2 halves on minimum wage Sexton/mann/Hutchinson
  31. B

Bulldogs discard Waddell reveals why he left Belmore

Look I think it was best for both parties that he left.... We both needed a change. I don't think he said anything disrespectful in his comments, just Probs a bit of truth In there that we might not like to hear.... What he said I felt after watching most of our games so I can relate...
  32. B

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

The scary part is we have filled our spots in top 30... I personally don't see RFM going anywhere, even if we are able to sign SST (I think he's past it) looks like our front row stocks will still be the weakest in the NRL by a mile....
  33. B

News Cheap dogs gear

Maybe one of them half & half jerseys....
  34. B

News Cheap dogs gear

You should get something like this!
  35. B

Rumour AFB & JT

This could be way off but....
  36. B

Rumour AFB & JT

Sorry guys to be negative but taumalolo is on a massive decline, he reached his peak a while ago, for the coin he is on we need to keep clear.... AFB we do need asap..
  37. B

2023 melbourne cup

Sorry mate! I've only made a few posts, so wasn't totally sure how it works... I'll make sure next time I post in the right category....
  38. B

2023 melbourne cup

Thanks... Without a fight it is....
  39. B

2023 melbourne cup

What's everyone thinking? I need some tips please!
  40. B

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Next minute.... Signs with Roosters....
  41. B

Your Breed, Your Bulldogs

At 21 seconds in, Was that Topine after his wrestling duties?
  42. B

Rumour Looks like we've got another young talent

I could be way off but I think papalili has potential to be a 5/8.... Has pretty good ball playing skills. If they put some work into him who knows!
  43. B

Player Market Bloodbath from 12am

Doing a disco biscuit run for Joey?
  44. B

What ex bulldogs players are up to these days....

Wow I never knew that...
  45. B

Nice! Was hoping someone would mention him.....
  46. B

Does anyone have anything to post what career some of our ex players choose after there playing days? Think from what I read Sam Perrot owns a successful construction company.. Also did the great Rod Silva join the police force? Mate told me about 10 years ago he bumped into Darren Britt in...
  47. B

Hawaiian

They could be called the 'pizzas'
  48. B

Player swap: Eels audacious play for Josh Addo Carr

Ryan matterson... Basically another utility!
  49. B

Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Relax.... We need to see who doesn't get offered train and trial contracts with other clubs before we can go shopping... LOL
  50. B

Rumour Papenhuyzen

Papenhuyzen behind our forward pack.... No thanks.
  51. B

Jacob Kiraz extends to 2027

There's 1 of our 8 signings announced.... 7 more to go...
  52. B

News PNG in ‘box seat’ to land 18th NRL licence by 2025 after Bears cop $11m hammer blow

I think there's a bigger picture to this politically wise that will hopefully benifit Australia in general. We all know China would like to be closer to PNG at Australia's expense. A team in the NRL would be a huge win for Australia - PNG relations. Would be such a big plus for PNG Public to...
  53. B

Wtf Tigers player charged with murder

Can either of them play front row??
  54. B

Singing Anthum International Games.

Could of been worse I guess.....
  55. B

By the way, noticed Staggs won't sing the anthem but had no trouble performing in the Tonga haka vs new z last year..... A country he's prob spent no more than 2-3 days in his entire life.... Yep.... That'll do me
  56. B

Does that mean it's OK for people to ignore and not acknowledge any of this welcome to country ceremonies, or any other ceremonies that are not part of my cultural heritage? Gotta admit I had so much respect for Justin hodges when he said he didn't agree with the anthem but sung it out of...
  57. B

What the f... are we gonna do for props / forwards ?

Heard this big boppa is keen to lace the boots up....
  58. B

Nathan merritt on life support

Hope Nathan pulls through and can make a full recovery in life... Prayers and thoughts with him and his family... I remember about 12 months after he retired hearing that he was pretty much broke which was sad... Guy seemed like he had a good attitude as a player and was respectful... All the...
  59. B

Luai or Mam for $1M ?

Mam style reminds me so much of Terry lamb.. His backing up is second to none...
  60. B

Adam Reynolds

Sorry this might be irrelevant to some people but just curious about people's opinions on Adam... Goes down a lot then makes quick recoveries... I know he can play footy but is he really tough or does he milk for a penalty.. Maybe it was the commentators but I thought he was gone at first last...
  61. B

Signings

I got the same vibe....
  62. B

News Thompson happy to take pay cut to play at the roosters

I'm not... Would of been good to watch him join a rival and bring them weakness...
  63. B

The Melbourne Storm stole us

Can someone please change it to Nasheed's face!
  64. B

Opinion Ben barba pod cast

Won so much in the years he played but wasted so much in the years he didn't...
  65. B

News Bulldogs emerge as favourite to sign Alex Twal after coffee shop meeting with Cameron Ciraldo

So he's literally jumping from 1 frying pan to another....
  66. B

The slowest Bulldogg team of all time? 1996 onwards

I loved Marteene and Lester... No frills players who gave there all while providing value for money....
  67. B

What the hell is this thing???

It's Des's new 'mad scientist ' invention..... The players stand in there for hours at a time while it analyses there data while also recharging their body with the solar panels!
  68. B

Top 5 fastest bulldogs of all time -1996 onward

Moses suli was pretty quick.... He was gone in a flash!
  69. B

I'm sure one of the NRLW teams would be happy to pick him up at minimum wage....
  70. B

300k still to much for thompson This is a fair offer.... 0
  71. B

News Scum Storm and Roosters No Respect.

Much respect to the man in bulldogs jersey....
  72. B

Yeah na... Plenty of kids willing to take minimum wage and deliver more than this imposter....
  73. B

Good... Total waste of a top 30 spot that's about all he is....
  74. B

Let’s decide; what’s the worst car ever made?

The 'Forbes Ferrari' ?
  75. B

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Was hoping that when I opened this article up it was about stefano utoikamanu....
  76. B

News Bulldogs chase Tiger

Kinda a utility then?
  77. B

Whatever happened to

Whatever happened to.... Front rowers at Belmore?
  78. B

Bulldogs Alleged Hit List

Tino Faamausili? Lol....
  79. B

Bulldogs Store Sale

raymond faitala-mariner jerseys are apparently selling cheap!
  80. B

Rumour Ado Carr to south’s

Or it could be an attraction for him to go there...
  81. B

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

How can the club do this! How is this going to affect his mental health? ... Tomorrow's papers.....
  82. B

No Source Poasa Faamausili

We're just announcing the signings from smallest to biggest! Lol
  83. B

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

Just had a look at off contract players on zero tackle.... Corey Allen and Aaron woods anyone?
  84. B

Opinion Update on Signings

Who is SST?
  85. B

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Sick of this shit... Society in general with the old 'mental illness' card.... There are genuine cases but i rekon 95% of them are string alongs.... Not just the player in question atm but if other players are sticking up for him/disgruntled as quoted in the press they are no better.. In my...
  86. B

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

I remember in the past how much it hurt, and the disappointment knowing a player loss would weaken the team.. AT present I like Preston and Kiraz but if any players were to leave it would be no loss...