Search results

1. dogie

Help please

I am in a remote place and I can't watch TV just have my laptop so I won't be able to watch the game live. I will be on the internet looking at the updates. If you have any suggestions how else I could follow this match it would be greatly appreciated!!
  2. dogie

NRL Summertime

When are we on? I missed it the last couple of years and I don't want to miss it this time :nervous:
  3. dogie

Sonny Bill Williams will only play in the NRL next year if Quade Cooper is beside him

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/sonny-bill-williams-will-only-play-in-the-nrl-next-year-if-quade-cooper-is-beside-him/story-e6frf3ou-1226484667266 Sonny Bill Williams will only play in the NRL next year if Quade Cooper is beside him, with the pair looking certain to be in the same...
  4. dogie

Souths or Raiders Semi?

Who would you rather the dogs play in the semis? Personally I would like to meet the raiders, we have a point to prove with them, we haven't lost against a team we have played twice in the year when losing the first time round and I think we were not really trying our best that week. Also...
  5. dogie

Des has had enough with the referees

Talks about it in the post match presser: http://www.foxsports.com.au/League/cby-press-conference/video-e6frf3ou-1226442965181?subcat=1225914658670&site=FoxSports He makes some pretty bold statements tbh, what do you think? In touch with reality or sounding just a fraction like other whining...
  6. dogie

Craig Bellamy plays minds games with our Des

Sorry Des, the Bulldogs are now the benchmark By Craig Bellamy The Australian Des Hasler won't like it, but this is my opinion. Canterbury-Bankstown is a fair bit ahead of everyone else in the NRL at the moment. Last weekend's win over North Queensland merely confirmed it. In my eyes, that...
  7. dogie

Who would you like to see win the spoon in 2012?

Out of the real contenders for the spoon this year, who have you got your eye on to receive the dreaded spoon? 1. Eels 2. Panthers 3. Roosters If other please specify.
  8. dogie

Bulldogs vs Tigers Post Match Thread

Doggs V Tigers So what did everyone think of the game tonight?
  9. dogie

Final Top Eight Predications 2012

So, we are at the point in the season where we can make some informed predictions about the final eight in 2012 for a bit of fun post your predictions here and I will pull this up when the eight is concrete mine are: 1.Storm 2.Broncos 3.Bulldogs 4.Manly 5.Rabbitohs 6.Warriors 7.Sharks...
  10. dogie

So I took a trip to the Manly forum....

cos it's pretty interesting this time of year... AND they have this great thread called #WordsYouWillNeverHearMeSay goes like this: #WordsYouWillNeverHearMeSay: I feel terrible that Greenberg convinced Hasler to leave Manly for a more professional club which pays him his worth and treats him...
  11. dogie

What do you think?

I know this is old news BUT I really liked the pre-game dancing and kissing segment @ the dogs vs knights game cheesey at first thought it was a great laugh when I warmed in to it I really wish they would get rid of that dude that talks crap and interviews ppl he is not funny and the...
  12. dogie

Dogs V Warriors 3-2-1

3.Kasiano 2. Barba 1. Reynolds
  13. dogie

Happy Birthday Book

To one of the coolest cats on the kennel :musik36: :birthday: :musik36: Enjoy your day mate !!
  14. dogie

Kennel Wisdom Please

Ever have anything happen to you that just really, really sucked? Something that has affected you for a long time negatively that was out of your control and did nothing to bring on yourself? I have just come to the realisation today that I have been angry and stewing about something for a...
  15. dogie

Des Hasler Appreciation Thread 2012

Might as well start it now :)
  16. dogie

Do you believe in Karma?

North Queensland Cowboys playmaker Robert Lui injures knee in training mishap North Queensland Cowboys star playmaker Robert Lui suffered a potentially serious knee injury at training on Friday morning. While management are confident the 21-year-old has not suffered a season-ending ACL...
  17. dogie

Team to beat in 2012

Okay it's Saturday night and I'm home early and bored. Let's play a game if you are too :) Imagine that we could beat only one of the following teams this year (unlikely maybe but work with me) which team would you choose to beat? 1. Manly 2. Dragons 3. Parra OR pick any other team...
  18. dogie

New Year Reso's 2012

Whats yours? Mine are pretty standard/ boring. As I am getting older I am seeing that I cannot treat my body like I used to so: - Take vitamins - Eat Healthy (I have a meal plan) - Go to the gym three times a week - Go to the pool at least twice a week Personal goals - Travel more...
  19. dogie

Des making inroads at Bulldogs

Des Hasler is making his impact felt at Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs, even though he has been in charge only for little over a month, club captain Michael Ennis said on Fox Sports News. "He’s implemented some really great changes at our club, on field and off field," Ennis said on News and...
  20. dogie

Skin Conditions

I was recently diagnosed with rosacea by my dermatologist. Rosacea can cause acne-like breakouts, visible blood vessels on the face, and dry, irritated eyes and is a common skin condition for fair skinned people over the age of 25 (also known as adult acne). My case is very mild (basically I...
  21. dogie

David Stagg prepares to show coach Des Hasler he is worthy of a new Bulldogs contract

http://news.google.com.au/news/story?q=des+hasler&hl=en&prmd=imvnso&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1167&bih=639&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ncl=dBuvLzitP2uE8iM&ei=06nbTvPvOoaViQf68fHqDQ&sa=X&oi=news_result&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CDYQqgIwAA FORMER Broncos premiership-winning star David Stagg wants...
  22. dogie

Job Satisfaction

I think it would be interesting to get some understanding regarding the jobs people do and why they do them i.e. love, money etc. 1. What do you do? 2. Do you like your job? 3. (Briefly) Why / Why not... Thanks HEAPS :D
  23. dogie

It's on: Hasler, Penn take the gloves off

It's on: Hasler, Penn take the gloves off Greg Prichard November 12, 2011 Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/its-on-hasler-penn-take-the-gloves-off-20111111-1nbjw.html#ixzz1dPAEs74X THE ongoing battle between coach Des Hasler and the Manly board has erupted into a...
  24. dogie

Does CBB have what it takes to handle Des?

He is currently solely creating chaos at manly. Players, staff and members feel insecure. He was the single most valuable card in the deck that has sent the house tumbling. No doubt he is an extraordinary asset for any team. He has the skills to build strong and effective relationships and...
  25. dogie

Kelly Egan walkout rocks Manly Sea Eagles

And another one... MANLY assistant coach Kelly Egan has become the latest staff member to walk out of Brookvale. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Egan will leave after next season to join head coach Des Hasler at Canterbury Bulldogs. Hasler and offsider Egan guided the Manly Sea Eagles to this...
  26. dogie

Recruit Jamal Idris says he's ready to reach next level at his new club

NEW Gold Coast recruit Jamal Idris agrees it's time to silence critics and dominate rugby league games like champion centres Greg Inglis and his hero Justin Hodges. "That's what I want to do, 100 per cent. That's what everyone plays for," declared Idris when asked if it was time to become a...
  27. dogie

How to make a successful thread in the off season...

So it's pretty boring around here of late, but do not despair I have noted a few trends that guarantee active posting as long as you stick to one of the following topic content: 1) ANYTHING SWB related 2) any kind of topic that Rodzilla like to argue about 3) or simply mention Baghdatis and...
  28. dogie

NRL Some Manly Sea Eagles directors pushing for Geoff Toovey to immediately replace c

THE Battle of Brookvale is set to rage again this week with a fiery Manly board meeting to be held in coming days - and a push to immediately appoint Geoff Toovey as coach atop the agenda. As the fallout from Des Hasler's stunning defection to the Bulldogs from 2013 continues, it can be...
  29. dogie

Manly's struggles with ownership linked to Hasler's surprise exit

Manly's struggles with ownership linked to Hasler's surprise exit Brad Walter October 10, 2011 MANLY chairman Scott Penn is willing to buy the shares of the Sea Eagles' other private owners to put an end to the behind-the-scenes squabbling that has fuelled claims Des Hasler initially fell...
  30. dogie

Bulldogs Captain 2012

I have been unable to follow the dogs + dogs news as much as I would like in the latter half of the season so uummm... who is the captain going to be next year pls? and yes i tried search function
  31. dogie

I have been a way for awhile...

WTF is this Market function??
  32. dogie

If you were a St Merge fan...

I know, I know, scrub yourself for having dirty thoughts... BUT if you were.. do you reckon you would be so incredibly bored of watching your team play every week knowing your going to play the same style of football over and over and over and pretty much certain of a win? IMO we as CBB fans...
  33. dogie

Katie Piper: My Beautiful Face

This aired last night on Foxtel. Did anyone else see this? This is one of the most Amazing stories I have ever heard. The courage and resilience of this beautiful girl is truly inspiring. Very remarkable human being IMO. I recommend any Kennel lady to have a look and draw what you can...
  34. dogie

15 biggest sports scandals according to FOX SPORTS

Dogs are featured three times - that's 20% of ALL sports scandals of the past 15 years!! We continue our celebration of FOX SPORTS' 15-year anniversary with a list of the biggest sports scandals from the past 15 years. Tell us what you think. 1. Melbourne Storm Salary Cap Scandal 2010 The...
  35. dogie

FB Profile DJ Yallah Hani??

lol I think DJ Yallah has used Hani's pic for his FB profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=780755150#!/pages/DJ-Yallah/138163902893077
  36. dogie

Bulldogs youngster Trent Hodkinson faces test of character against Melbourne Storm's

Former Kangaroos halfback Brett Kimmorley says his young apprentice Trent Hodkinson is a big-match player, a wrap that goes on the line in Monday Night Football when the Canterbury-Bankstown No.7 faces off against Melbourne Storm superstar Cooper Cronk. The Bulldogs travel to AAMI Park on...
  37. dogie

Happy Birthday Ennis!

Ennis on Fox Sports, discusses: - Additions to the team 2011 - Idris' future - Morris loss - Up-coming Bunnies game - Fan support http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/ennis-on-news-and-views/video-e6frf3ou-1226022854471?subcat=1225914677120 BTW - when did Ennis get these tatts? I am...
  38. dogie

LimeWire Alternative

I have just got home (back to Aus) and bought a new 160GB iPod Classic. I need to fill it up with great music. I used to use LimeWire to d/l all my music but as we all know this has been shut down. Can any one please recommend a good alternative to this program. P.S. I use a mac if...
  39. dogie

Greg Inglis...

Apologies to bring this up as this is clearly not a current topic but I am very curious...I was overseas for the last couple months and not following all the happenings of NRL. I heard that the NRL rejected souths contract for Inglis, but I am unsure what happened thereafter... (I tried to use...
  40. dogie

Help: Online Streaming

Does anyone know a good site that streams episodes online please? Can anyone please recommend? I normally use sidereel but I cant find any links for the show I want :( ty in advance!
  41. dogie

LOL the refs are wearing OPSM on their sleeves now

when did OPSM start sponsoring the refs jumpers?? :roflol:
  42. dogie

Round 25 Press Conference Discussion

Presser http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20Media%20Conferences_43865,00.html I feel for them. At least we can move on next year...
  43. dogie

People at NRL fix live streaming

wont let casual users view the stream anymore unless you regularly visit during weekdays. According to fox sports weekend line up Warriors are playing Broncos as we speak... any one know the current score or somewhere to watch?? Could not find it on Foxtel either :(
  44. dogie

Who Won Man of the Match?

I just watched the game again on fox to find out but it was not shown. Anybody know please?
  45. dogie

Most hated Player 2010

I think the award almost unanimously would have gone to Jamie Soward in 2009... Who was your most hated player (NRL overall) in 2010? For mine, Hayne and his c0cky plane impersonation.
  46. dogie

Dogs vs Souths 321

3 Idris 2 Ennis 1 Kimmorley
  47. dogie

Moore's thoughts on finals run

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20News_40026,00.html Mr Moore believes we can still make the finals
  48. dogie

YT Half-time footage with Greenberg and Gould

were there some posters looking for the Half-time footage with Greenberg and Gould earlier? If so, i have found the footage on You Tube. hth. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQfXa5tTU4Q