Search results

1. dogie

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

sorry how is 2 grand final appearances and top 8 each year poor performance we haven't won yet big deal 14 other sides don't win the comp every year
  2. dogie

The untold story of how the Bulldogs let Johnathan Thurston sign with the Cowboys

this story is re-hashed relentlessly I am very happy for Thurston now that he's won the title I hope they can stop harping on about this. Rod is right, management did what they thought was best at the time and there was no foreseeing that we would be burnt by the links of sbw, mason etc. but...
  3. dogie

NRL FINALS WEEK 1 - Dogs vs Dragons Team List and Game Thread

lol what's with that dudes headgear?
  4. dogie

Finals Week 1

storm, cowboys, dogs, sharks
  5. dogie

Top 4 chances

I've just seen us in better form going into finals.... soz just an opinion bud :)
  6. dogie

Top 4 chances

tbh we don't really look like a top 4 side atm but I'll take it!!! go cowboys + manly + brisbane
  7. dogie

AAN number

Just after 2 seats please help a doggie out :) PM me PLEASE
  8. dogie

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Anymore AAN's pretty please?? xo
  9. dogie

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

you can't will us to lose rabs
  10. dogie

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

i'm fukin sick of listening to rabs one sided commentary
  11. dogie

SMH: Why Jamal Idris really left the BUlldogs

HAHAHAHAHAH so good :D
  12. dogie

10 year cycle

jinx it ffs JINX IT!!!
  13. dogie

Todd Carney MEGA DICKHEAD

well, let's be honest - cronulla invited this picking up all the nrl scraps they are for good reason
  14. dogie

Matty johns prediction for the dogs

thank you kevin moore
  15. dogie

[SPOILER ALERT] Live chat Dogs v Parra

at least we're only ten behind but from what we've shown the second half doesn't look like it's going to go any better
  16. dogie

Explain your username

I wanted doggie but it was taken
  17. dogie

Tedesco wants to stay at Tigers despite signing with Raiders

did we keep michael ennis? or is he gone to the sharks?
  18. dogie

How many games have you been to?

approx 40 - 50 in my lifetime
  19. dogie

Weird Phobias

bunch of freaks lol
  20. dogie

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

well you seemed pretty confident in 2013 :)
  21. dogie

Hodko & Grub Story on The Footy Show

that was so nice haha yeah tears in the eyes
  22. dogie

State of Origin 2014 Game 1

lol josh wants a penalty
  23. dogie

Kevin Proctor does not sign with Canberra - Stays with Storm

meh, perspective I guess... and yes Canberra is cold compared to Sydney but Sydney has no idea what cold is, for real.
  24. dogie

Kevin Proctor does not sign with Canberra - Stays with Storm

I disagree! I would live there for sure. It's clean, quiet, affordable, no crime, job market is good, near the mountains, near the coastal towns, cen get to syd easily can get to melbs fairly easily etc. I don't know why Canberra gets a hard time?
  25. dogie

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

i'm devastated for us happy for him, his heart, passion, persistence deserves every cent will forever be a fan of his
  26. dogie

Concussion Rule

true would rather take the high ground anyway
  27. dogie

Round 11 Press Conference

can't give the direct link but go to the press conferences tab
  28. dogie

Concussion Rule

maybe we need to be dirty like them, seems to pay off
  29. dogie

up https://www.nrl.com/rd-11-bulldogs-v-roosters-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/642717/default.aspx
  30. dogie

lol it's 1 good thing about losing = des @ press conference
  31. dogie

where link it
  32. dogie

Channel 9, cheating refs and SOO are ruining rugby league

agree about the commentators RABS HATES THE DOGS but leave origin alone, it's one loss we probs had it coming and the boys deserve their places
  33. dogie

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

I disagree it was still ours to take but luck wouldn't have it. It's done now.
  34. dogie

throw it fwd a little bit ****
  35. dogie

i knew it was coming :D
  36. dogie

cmon mate its 6 pts diff a few mins in to the 2nd half so little faith
  37. dogie

yah just then was a great tackle
  38. dogie

it's looking pretty even so far with a roosters slight edge on attack... might not be much in this...
  39. dogie

Is it me or what?

love your avatar preettttyyy prettttyyy prettttttyyyy good
  40. dogie

Vossy: James graham is my top pick

st helens is lol (also in NSW)
  41. dogie

Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

yeah it's phucking high hey! I do think we'll miss out on a win on this one
  42. dogie

Vossy: James graham is my top pick

I'm pretty sure if he was eligible QLD would find a way to claim him :P
  43. dogie

Congratulations to all at the Bulldogs

erm whether he likes us or not, should he be saying we are the best team in the comp as part of the management team of a rival club? bit odd and a bit unsettling for panthers fans, no?
  44. dogie

Courier Mail up to their old tricks

haha I love it!!
  45. dogie

300 games John Morris

who? is this a cousin?
  46. dogie

Final Siren for Beau Ryan

In all seriousness the comments here are much kinder/ sensible than you would read elsewhere (e.g. Facebook NRL gossip). I find this in general. Bulldogs fans are the best. And I do agree Malla, it's so easy for a very average player to fade out but he has done the right thing by himself and...
  47. dogie

Discussion thread for live viewers *SPOILERS INSIDE*

we were last week... o i c see from most of the pack
  48. dogie

Discussion thread for live viewers *SPOILERS INSIDE*

nah manly will win tomorrow
  49. dogie

Joe Hockey under fire over $50,000 dinner

Not to be argumentative but you can get a 50k car if you work and save for it, it should never come from govt money (unless there was a very good reason to spend 50k on an individual for a vehicle). There is a long-held and poor culture in the govt that not every penny is for the benefit of the...
  50. dogie

Joe Hockey under fire over $50,000 dinner

huh? why should you get 50k from he govt to buy a personal car?
  51. dogie

How do you reward kids?

gnaawww that's harsh not to give your kids a dog for the sake of a smelly beer fridge. Dogs mean so much to kids and teaches them a lot about responsibility, love, friendship etc. growing up. I couldn't imagine how much it would suck to grow up w/out a dog looking back.
  52. dogie

Joe Hockeys Budget

I agree with doggieaaron, this will do what it supposed to relieve pressure on the system and allow people a better service. No one with a serious illness is going to miss out for the sake of $7. No point arguing though, it's in place an we'll find out soon enough.
  53. dogie

Joe Hockeys Budget

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-30/tony-abbott-carbon-tax-gas-electricity-bills/5050348 Your networks are the biggest contributor to your power bills and drive the hikes. The carbon tax, much smaller in comparison is working toward a better future for your children and grand children and is...
  54. dogie

Joe Hockeys Budget

Carbon tax barley touched your elec bills, try the very expensive upgrade to infrastructure made to make way for development and increased consumption forecast - but it didn't happen and they built anyway. Switch to solar.
  55. dogie

Barba v perrett

God forbid anyone says they miss barba, worth 15 thumbs down! Anyway I dun miss him no more :D
  56. dogie

Dragons vs Bulldogs preview

yeesssss we gonna win :)
  57. dogie

New Moderators: Welcome

Yeah it sucked without Rod he gives me (and everyone I think) the biggest lols on here. But I agree I'm not a 'forum' person but there's some great characters on here and plenty of interesting discussion.
  58. dogie

Oh it just used to be pages and pages of arguments across heaps of different topics like legit would take over every other thread... I think on Todd Grenburg from memory.. ended up with Rod being banned for a long time.
  59. dogie

no-one really causes any trouble around here any more... not like the mongoose or rod vs the greatest days and before that it was worse I think with blackdog vs that guy who ranted about him and then they made a hilarious video of the rant lol but yeah seems pretty tame around here now
  60. dogie

Rugby League Week (RLW): Let's talk, guys! (Article on Michael Ennis)

well they must have a plan then already :)
  61. dogie

Rugby League Week (RLW): Let's talk, guys! (Article on Michael Ennis)

look lichaa can't be the only good up and coming hooker, ennis is great for now lets worry about that spot when the time is right
  62. dogie

Who is this noob Paul Kent?

good read, especially the fan comments
  63. dogie

Will the Refs Kill the Game?

Enough on the refs jeeezus. Year after year after year. Better with then without.
  64. dogie

Round 9 vs Dragons...

how is a dragons home match at anz?
  65. dogie

Ryan tandy dead

what drugs did he do? what was this kidnapping business? Anyone have a link to this story please?
  66. dogie

SBW marries his girlfriend in secret.

I find that very odd. I hope only in naggy situations and not sexual eeewww
  67. dogie

bulldogs supporters (thanks to media)

As a Caucasian from the area I really despise the general Anglo attitude toward Lebanese people in Australia. It's racist, backward and narrow minded. Let's be honest, some of the attitudes didn't come from thin air, there has been times where there's been obvious culture clashes but...
  68. dogie

Ennis to the Sharks?

no I want ennis to stay forever, he is our heart and soul how can we even deliberate losing him??
  69. dogie

Backlash over new Islamic school

I lol'd!!
  70. dogie

Lol

Oh yeah? How long is the deal? What's he getting paid (suspected)? Please remember my 2013 amnesia and be patient with my q's :)
  71. dogie

Learning spanish

totally. it's a very cool/ sexy language and it's awesome to have a second one but unless you live there for at least a good few months or your constantly around relos that speak it - it's very hard to stick! I was learning it after coming back from a Spanish speaking country (only there 2...
  72. dogie

Learning spanish

Hola! I took a Spanish class a few years ago. Forgotten most of it now (don't use it enough) but people say English is very easy to learn when compared to most languages.
  73. dogie

NRL Women in League Round idea

^ It's not about 'token' idiot above me. Females can referee just as well as males (if not better) but the rough physical nature of the sport would be a challenge (for the players and female referees) to absolutely avoid harsh collisions. Edit: sorry about the 'idiot' inclusion but you made it...
  74. dogie

Burgess vs. Ennis Run

i reckon ennis said something to inspire that lol
  75. dogie

Interview: Michael Ennis on ABC

I know! I didn't get the praise Burgess received on this! he didn't get anywhere and was sent backwards!!!
  76. dogie

Our most impressive victory so far?

this last one. I was so cranky after half time i didn't even cheer when we scored I just thought we had no momentum and were not going to win so it was such an awesome feeling to watch the last ten mins thinking holy phuck we're gonna win this!! what a turn around!
  77. dogie

We might be in trouble over something small?

obvs the fine is not large enough to stop teams doing this
  78. dogie

Contenders

oh-m-gee sharks fan on my facebook feeder posted 'Who cares if the dogs won. There a shit team' so much fail
  79. dogie

Are the Dogs re-entering another golden age of goal kicking?

Blessed yes but I don't think it's a coincidence. Haligan is always the kicking coach yes?
  80. dogie

NRL Women in League Round idea

I am female. Is it really a good idea to have a female referee though? It can and does get rough (physically) for referees in the mix of things at times and the reaction can't be good when an accident happens
  81. dogie

Favourite games of the season

nice memories in here - good thread
  82. dogie

that line drop out from hodko!

it annoys me how cool he's trying to be about it (vid) just smile mate, it's exceptional!
  83. dogie

who thought at the beggining of the season we would be at no.1 spot after 7 rounds?

des hasler makes all the difference all hail desmond
  84. dogie

T-Rex, I was wrong

didn't really get to watch him last year but it sounds like he put in a poor effort was it just that his heart is not at the dogs?
  85. dogie

We can't keep doing this our luck will run out!

calm the phuck down and enjoy the win, it's not intentional and it's better we've come from behind and won by 1 in these instances rather than at all
  86. dogie

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 7 | Bulldogs v Rabbitohs

greenburg wouldn't do that to us but im sure the media would love it
  87. dogie

yeah the fight and determination is awesome to see
  88. dogie

i'm enjoying this heart attack stuff great rush and feeling when we get it!!
  89. dogie

im sure roosters and warriors fans wants the buunies to get the 1 right now
  90. dogie

dammit there's a try coming and I don't have a good feeling
  91. dogie

listen to mark gasnier dribble again seriously who gave him a commenter job no personality just boring
  92. dogie

I don't get the rule, does there need to be an advantage gained for obstruction?