Search results

1. B

Manly chase Bulldogs halves

That newspaper is generated on the internet lol, anyone can type anythinng
  2. B

Titans head list of salary cap breaches

but it says loss of points suspended? so they cancel it right?
  3. B

South Sydney receive key to the city

what does the keys to the city exactly mean? what does it open? been wondering haha
  4. B

Property Investing

if it helps UWS is making a building campus in the Parrmatta CBD within the next few years, = more students might be something to think about
  5. B

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

http://humansarefree.com/2014/07/busted-mh-17-was-in-fact-lost-flight-mh.html?m=0#sthash.W7TyYdqK.gbpl
  6. B

The "R U OK ?" Thread

thank god i didn't actually witness it! i was just sitting in traffic wondering wtf happened, and heard on the radio and everyone on facebook complaining they're late to work/exams Nano i'm glad you've overcome it! one of the good things is i've never had family problems, they've always been...
  7. B

The "R U OK ?" Thread

i'll probably admit i have a slight depression as well, feeling a bit useless as university isn't working out so good for me, been getting ignored by "the one", and been applying for 100's of jobs only to be rejected and not returned to over several occasions. Not exactly sure what i'm doing...
  8. B

The CAR thread

yeah haha D2 air suspension + accuair e-level managment system, probably one of the top setups! and it qualifies for an engineering certificate but yeah heard its a waste cos you're not allowed to air out etc so no point thats what i said about the accord euro when i was in highschool, and i...
  9. B

The CAR thread

yeah i'm on my fulls now and i know what i'm getting into, you dont modify your car and not expect to get defected because at the end of the day everyone with a modified gets dicked nowdays. Its on air suspension so it'll lift to stock height in times when theres a hump/driveway and on the floor...
  10. B

The CAR thread

sorry for the late reply haha, just saw it now This is my 2010 honda accord euro, on airsuspension, with dish wheels to come! i know it might not be everyones cup of tea, but i wanted to go with the whole stance/fitment look as i was on my green p's and hence the car choice haha, but yeah...
  11. B

Michael Lichaa to the Dogs

Yeah what jacobshade is saying is true, mick ennis has a running game which was working for us as he'll run into the back of markers and gain alot of metres for us, but now i'm sure hes been instructed by Des to just pass
  12. B

The CAR thread

how can i forget haha that thing was nice as well! yeah i'm down for the meet! yeah considering how big those were, wouldn't be surprised it was 10k, the rims i wanted was around 6k-7k from BTO but yeah decided to sack it and get some SSR MS3's :)
  13. B

The CAR thread

The kennel car meet anyone? haha seems like stoofy and nano are in the scene abit too! took this photo the other day, at friday's queen st meet at kk's! only 20 bodykits (liberty walk) made worldwide, and theyre around 20k+
  14. B

Ben Roberts

loved his grubbers, always seem to be pinpoint! always knew he had potenial but yeah happy for him!
  15. B

What sort of team are we going to field next week?

"There are a number of changes to the side with Trent Hodkinson and Josh Reynolds unavailable due to Origin selection whilst Chase Stanley (knee) and Aiden Tolman (hamstring) are out due to injury. Josh Jackson shifts to the centres with Dale Finucane and Sam Kasiano elevated to the starting...
  16. B

Are grubbers banned?

it's sad because i remember we were critcising penrith for scoring off kicks only, lacking creativity a year ago or so! (penrith if i remember correctly, could be another team)
  17. B

Are grubbers banned?

all we do is bomb bomb bomb hope for the best getting quite predictable and boring now !
  18. B

Car Insurance

Thrid party for cars under 10k Always go full for cars over 10k value best i've found is NRMA, the test comes after you make a claim, and there are so many great reviews of NRMA (own experiences as well) whereas most other companies there was delays and to the point where they'll try their...
  19. B

Lol

was just about to post this HAHA cracked up!
  20. B

How long will Finucane be suspended for?

definitely one or more weeks for the lifting tackle there was a recent video of todd greenburg speaking about this, and he was emphaising everyone will be penalised for lifting tackles where the player's head is towards the field no matter the outcome (if he came out of it by luck etc)
  21. B

budget car build help?!

i'd go for a mx-5 (the old ones), heard nothing but great things about em! definitely one of the cars you must own in your life! it seems so nice and cruisy! definitely on my list!
  22. B

Malaysia Airlines plane missing

crashed in the indian ocean, none survived is the news
  23. B

Malaysia Airlines plane missing

http://vietnam.craigslist.org/for/4372477162.html its on craiglist guys, its been found, no need to worry!
  24. B

James Roberts

Would sign/10 speed is what we need!
  25. B

Annoying Car Trends.

HAHA as expected, lowballers and timewasters everywhere! tell the owner of the evo to lookup "evolutionsquad" on fb, and try sell it there! and he should join anyway for meets/cruises & help, i know most of them on there as i'm a photographer haha and attend their meets here and there!
  26. B

Annoying Car Trends.

Yeah man just need rims, as its on air suspension atm only! just finished buying the full kit for the car which was a couple of thousands, so expensive! thats expected from something like the e30s haha, i'd get a quote on the evo, but i get my green p's like later on of this year so its still...
  27. B

Annoying Car Trends.

haha i've got nothing to comment on that, hes been nothing but good to me! i drive a honda accord euro :D on my green p's atm so i decided to go for the whole fitment game and do something different (no point doing performance, its a nugget) and planning to finish that and move on to turbo ...
  28. B

Annoying Car Trends.

guessing you're in the car scene too? guessing you mentioned vandam haha post up a pic of your car! curious :D
  29. B

Annoying Car Trends.

Vinyl wrap can be done right for example, my friends evo, but it can also look like a disaster if the job was rushed!
  30. B

So I just bought a new car

reading all the posts about rims, who here are into doing up cars etc? just curious haha put it on air suspension and get some dish going! https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/1901246_10152000806223721_1972215808_n.jpg
  31. B

So I just bought a new car

jealous ! sweet ride man, looking for one as well once i finish doing up mine and get my fulls :D
  32. B

Super wog

hes actually the only one who still cracks me up till now ! pretty funny haha
  33. B

Saying good bye to a true Aussie Legend

Yes i do, but holden was heavily relying on the government (2.17b over 12 years for holden compared to 1.12b for toyota, yet toyota makes 101,500 cars locally compared to holden's 85 000) how much more support would we need to give them per year? everyday businesses go broke, but just because...
  34. B

Saying good bye to a true Aussie Legend

they were relying on government handouts, if they can't make a profit by themselves, they should shut down! like any other business
  35. B

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

JOSH HOFFMAN TO BULLDOGS A DONE DEAL Forget all the political football being kicked around both north and south of the border – Josh Hoffman is just about a done deal at the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs for 2014. Despite the Brisbane Broncos’ public statements that Hoffman is their property...
  36. B

Brett Morris steps up bid to lure brother Josh back to St George Illawarra

“It works better at the moment with us at different clubs because it gives us a goal to strive for to play rep footy with one another,” Josh said. “We want to be named in these sides and in the Origin sides. We are individuals more in different teams and judged on that rather than being a...
  37. B

2014 Bulldogs Jersey "All new design"

that looks so sick would rock.
  38. B

Gay Marriage

Saw a "gay" complaining on facebook complaining how he couldn't donate his blood cos apparently you're meant to wait 12 months if you have intercourse with same sex was wondering some of the logic of these people lol, they're always whinge and complain, they"re the victims blah blah so...
  39. B

HSC tomorrow..

you'll do alright man, you get 5bonus points for uws for living in the area + 5 if you do well in your subjects (max 10) just dont stress too much, theres always different pathways! and goodluck :)
  40. B

GTA V Thread.

this thread makes me wanna hop on and play :(
  41. B

Fullback Discussion

it's pretty depressing when compared to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RffAff7gUBI&noredirect=1
  42. B

GTA V Thread.

didn't pass that mission LOL, i was shooting the fu*k out of the building, was annoying cos once you miss i think he starts moving up? and it becomes really hard to shoot him down never thought about sniping.......
  43. B

GTA V Thread.

also on the realistic topic if you do a burnout for a while, tyres will blow up haha sorry if its nothing new, i've jumped from san andreas to this so big jump! havent experienced gta 4 yet!
  44. B

GTA V Thread.

modded my car, chucked it into the garage, nek minut not there !! so cut turns out gta 5 has a glitch with modded cars, apparently cannot be saved! warning you guys now! before u use your money !
  45. B

GTA V Thread.

YEAH HAHA that was so funny but so long too, i kept getting abducted !! there was too many of em ! how do you get a blowy/root from a prostitute? i've taken one home and all it done was just went to the next day and got her as a contact on my phone :9 no action
  46. B

GTA V Thread.

yeah heard about that too ! but i'm on ps3 so 1 disc :)
  47. B

GTA V Thread.

i'm doing this when i get home ! haha my gta seems to be working again (fingers crossed), i hate going to the map cos it takes a while to come up :(
  48. B

GTA V Thread.

hmmm been palying this on my ps3, first i had failed a mission and had to retry, where the game just got stuck loading and i reseted it and now it freezes during gameplay, i'll probably have to return the cd :(
  49. B

GTA V Thread.

the game was made for ps3, and there won't be a release for ps4 i believe as there will be no improvements
  50. B

GTA V Thread.

How perfect would life be if they made a sydney version!! first thing i'll do is find my house and uni haha!
  51. B

Pete Badel Reports: Barba to play tomorrow, Inu to sit out.

UPDATE: CONTROVERSIAL Bulldogs star Ben Barba has passed a fitness test today and will soon be officially cleared to play against Brisbane tonight. via dailytele
  52. B

Where League Players Live

now that i think about it are you talking about the white 458 that always parks in the no stopping zone across charcoal chicken? at oasis hotel?
  53. B

Anyone know of decent news site without having to register.

woah didnt know this! very helpful :D thought incognito was only useful for.......
  54. B

State of Origin III

apparently it was in the rule book for the streaker situation and he got tackled in mid air which is allowed because he was attacking not defending
  55. B

State of Origin III

streaker saves the day :D
  56. B

Do You Let Your Car Warn Up?

with this generation of cars, you'll need only to turn it on and tune to your radio or a/c etc and it should be fine. just dont give it a "hit" or "hard driving" until you've driven it for a while
  57. B

Good ways to get a new social circle?

car community? there are a nice bunch of people! if you fancy that type of thing! its the best thing i've ever gotten into!
  58. B

Meet the Boys @ Chick'n Spice in Canterbury

what's the average price for a burger meal etc !? since you guys dont have your menu up yet :'(
  59. B

Russel Packer is feral !

today's vs broncos
  60. B

Inu could be in trouble over leg twist, thoughts??

Bulldogs Krisnan Inu has been charged with a Grade 2 (Dangerous Contact), Facing a possible 2-3 weeks on the sideline. Inu just back from suspension twisted the leg of Knights James McManus in yesterdays heavy loss to the Knights.
  61. B

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

our attack is so frustrating, no creativity nor structure at all, just simply reynolds kick to the right only to be caught
  62. B

Dogs V Manly preview

excited to see how luke patten goes with video ref!
  63. B

I did warn you!

*claps *claps ^ this guy knows what hes talking about! couldn't express it any better myself
  64. B

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

sorry but he's peaked it, and we've got trent to take up the role he has now! just give him a chance!
  65. B

Storm Vs Bulldogs Match Thread Rd3

if only they played like the last 5mins for the whole game lol
  66. B

Things we need to do to beat the Storm Thursday

english, do you speak it ? lol
  67. B

Things we need to do to beat the Storm Thursday

Our team have always won/come the most closest (less pd) when it comes vsing the storm rather than other teams, we always play one better against them so i'm confident :)
  68. B

in your view, he isn't the `answer' but you would agree that he is the 2nd best answer in which scores you a 0.5 in an exam, which ultimately makes you pass the uni subject! and keating would one of those totally off answers, that makes your marker lose a few brain cells marking your question...
  69. B

Bulldogs first division live on foxsports 1pm

that's true, but yeah he seems confident in kicking penalties and 5th tackle options, i mean that guy who raced off before the ball was played, he still managed to dodge him and keep his composure LOL
  70. B

Bulldogs first division live on foxsports 1pm

hodkinson ain't bad at least he gets 30m out of his penalty kicks and finds space when he kicks unlike keating.....
  71. B

After tonight's game who's our weak link?

don't lie you've made this thread, with the name keating that came first to thought lol
  72. B

summarised it perfectly! was always wondering why we'd kick it out so short when we get penalties lol
  73. B

Round 2 Bulldogs v Eels match

whoever thinks keating shouldn't be replaced, should neck themselves no joke
  74. B

Ben Barba Update

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs confirm that Ben Barba has today been discharged from a private treatment facility after an intensive two week live-in program. Barba was suspended indefinitely by the Club on Monday, 25 February for breaches of the Club’s Code of Conduct as well as a number of...
  75. B

The new NRL add

rewatched the whole video for this, dissapointed
  76. B

Payne pipped at the post for young Australian of the year

he's retiring effective immediately!
  77. B

Is it me or is the draw rigged?

we don't have any monday night games! hooray !
  78. B

Is it me or is the draw rigged?

i'm happy with it!.....we have so many televised games :O
  79. B

Anyone After Cheap Merch ??

nice! does anyone know the difference between our 2011 jersey and 2012? they're same price but 2012 doesn't have my size? it looks the same not sure about the back though
  80. B

Can I ask , what happened to the CH9 Reply letter i posted?

lol not only your thread got lost, everything did when the forum got rolled back for a couple of days because of the upgrade, i highly doubt the mods would have em if they did they would post em back up !
  81. B

Hangover cure

bacardi 151 :)
  82. B

No easing off when despot Des wants to sharpen Bulldogs' defence

pretty sure the jaycar article about em giving us an extra 100k for winning the minor said otherwise? "The only bad news for the club is that while official prizemoney is exempt from the salary cap and therefore able to be distributed to players, a minor premiership bonus from their sponsor...
  83. B

Best Forum Ever!!

how does that relate to him lol?
  84. B

Best Forum Ever!!

that's true and if anyone one realised we also had the best club website before they were all removed and joined onto one format on the nrl page
  85. B

Rd 21 Bulldogs vs. Cowboys Match Day Thread

why is the stream lagging!? :O
  86. B

SBW Inc wont allow him to play Vs Bulldogs

Sonny Bill Williams set to earn $2m a year playing rugby in Japan, NRL for Roosters and boxing Sonny Bill Williams is set to parlay his rugby union, rugby league and boxing talent for a big payday in 2013. Source: Getty Images IT started over a cup of coffee in Circular Quay on New Year's Day...
  87. B

DES hasler

loving the first page of posts HAHA
  88. B

Burgess Brothers....

lol i thought it was another one of those, "we're linked to the burgess brothers because they're off contract in a few years" but yeah poor form from him! never expected a player would such a thing
  89. B

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

as much as i'd love that to happen, you gotta consider that the statement was made when steve folkes was coaching, we now have a different coach so i don't think it would really apply?
  90. B

The "Ennis swearing at refs" thread.

lol im a domino's delivery driver and recently i delivered to a place in yagoona, and the kid was saying hi to me and **** and the dad called him a ********, he was only 5 or so lol
  91. B

that's definitely a better way of wording things! i totally understand your point of view but i despise that "wont believe till pressie" statement
  92. B

i really don't understand why people say this.....its like pointing out the obvious! i mean its not like you're not going to believe it after the pressie -_- its obvious everyone loves rumours as they get the news before anyone else, or if we go by that ^ logic we may as well just delete the...
  93. B

Michael lett has quit: confirmed

HAHA loving the 80$>130$, why didn't you just post your opinion in the main thread? what a waste......
  94. B

Martin Taupau - 2012 Discussion Thread

not only that rumours are romelo won't be offered an extension and looks to be heading towards the tigers, so i don't see why we aren't prioritising taupau over him?!
  95. B

Do you feel sorry for Hindmarsh?

i love how eastwood laughs at hayne! well looks like it