Search results

1. habibsta

Mollycoddled NRL players must be told one simple word: NO

Have you actually been to one? It’s literally the complete opposite of what you just described. Is it possible you confused the knockout with one of your clan events?
  2. habibsta

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

That’s easy to understand why, you have a coach and club that come out and support and or defend you publicly.
  3. habibsta

Official Lets Trot Show (Fox and Mansour Podcast)

so it should, it’s one of the worst decisions the NRL has made in years.
  4. habibsta

Presser vs Manly...

We only score points against inept defensive teams. We score points mostly when the games out of reach or over How many contests have we been in? I don’t know how after less than one season you call call him a good coach… no coach would be termed good or bad after one season…. If he is a good...
  5. habibsta

Presser vs Manly...

agree around the forward pack, our pack is the worst defensive and least intimidating pack in the competition, it doesn’t matter how good or creative your outside backs are all momentum is created from the forwards…. however Ciro is a major part of the problem, the team has no game plan and...
  6. habibsta

News WHY SMITH THINKS THE BULLDOGS ARE "TWO TO THREE YEARS" OFF SUCCESS

Matt Burton is playing out of position yet may be one of the best centers in the game currently. He is literally a generational talent his kicking game, game organization, game IQ, running game, defense is 2nd to none in the NRL massive statement but next year he will prove it. He will outshine...
  7. habibsta

Opinion Barrett Emotional Reaction After Win

I think the genuine key from a supporter point of view was it looked like they cared. So I am very much in the same boat as you, for now its all about the learning and experiences that the players gain we have had a lot of coach and player turnover with more to come it takes considerable time to...
  8. habibsta

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

getting rid of a toxic player is 10 times more important than signing other players
  9. habibsta

Official Reimis Smith to the Storm

Bro do you watch and or understand the game of Rugby League Remsis is an absolute myth... Runs the ball up like a pillow guaranteed to cough up the ball and or give away ridiculous penalties and make terrible defensive decisions. Outside the game he is a bit of a tool and not to many players...
  10. habibsta

Could we see a successful future with DWZ and Okunbor on the wings or do we need replacements?

Okunbur is a gun young player, his hands looked better and was a genuine threat each time he had the ball. Defense and timing comes with experience and having a regular inside him. DWZ and a genuine international player the only thing we have lacked over these years is direction in attack and...
  11. habibsta

Addo Carr

I say almost done because storm wont release him until a player is found to replace him with...
  12. habibsta

Addo Carr

Burst it when he signs bro... believe me or not
  13. habibsta

Addo Carr

I genuinely have no idea about the swap i just know he is coming to the dogs and wants to come he is very close with Remis and expect them to form a combo
  14. habibsta

Addo Carr

First off the only other time I’ve declared anything on here about player movements was when Curtis Rona left the dogs and I was spot on... The deal is almost finalised for addo Carr it’s done with the dogs I obviously don’t know how much or how long just know it’s done... the finalising will...
  15. habibsta

Wakeham Nominated for Golden Boot

He was pretty rocks and diamonds in his first grade outings. So is almost every other half in the comp outside of Cronk...
  16. habibsta

Official Top 30 confirmed and development contract

Kalache will be 30 finalising contract as we speak
  17. habibsta

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Key w Keyword is Muppet.... Best way to describe the person who created this thread Every single word you utter only justifies the label you carry which is “Muppet”
  18. habibsta

Social Media Dogs sign Billy Brittain

I think they have seen what JMK can do and believe he will improve to be the standout option I feel this guy is a just in case option...
  19. habibsta

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

mmm I agree that’s how he started the season but certainly not how he ended up and that’s the sign of a very good player who is willing to work at his craft.. what you also forgot to add to your slanted and misguided rant is at the start of the year he was a good defender and I would dare say...
  20. habibsta

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Agreed, we do tend to accept things below par case in point would be you being allowed to still comment here in the kennel. Marshall’s growth was one of the biggest success stories for us this year and another pre season will only enhance his path to being one of the better 9’s in the NRL
  21. habibsta

Fittler and Joey talk up the Dogs

Almost as putrid as your ongoing useless comments... seriously mate what happened to you when you were a kid
  22. habibsta

Opinion This time last year after 20 rounds

If we won the Melbourne game, raiders game, Souths game etc they are in the 8 and those were all well within grasp team is nowhere near as bad as made out to be... players individually are improving our recruitment is second to none and according to Shaun Johnson we are the toughest team in the...
  23. habibsta

Canterbury closing in on Jesse Ramien, Apisai Koroisau and Herman Ese’se

It’s spot on... there is little to no doubt dean pay always gets his man recruitment wise.... can spot talent and knows how to bring it along, I still have major questions over his game play choices, interchange timing and occasional team choice but given what he is and had to work with it’s not...
  24. habibsta

Controversial Opinion

No question but it is contract time
  25. habibsta

Rd 17 vs Knights 3-2-1

3. Lichaa provided the direction 2. Elliot causing issues and asking questions each touch 1. DWZ exceptional hasn’t played a bad game for us yet CHN, Cogger and Jackson great
  26. habibsta

Official James Roumanos joins the Bulldogs Top 30 squad

Never had the mindset to even play at Canterbury cup level some of his closest mates can’t work it out just one of those guys with lots of talent, knows it and CBF also has off field issues
  27. habibsta

From clarkys nrl column on facebook

And Terry lamb
  28. habibsta

JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

If you watched him play last week you may have another opinion 5-7 try assists shit load of tackles and was litterally leading the team as we had two inexperienced halves best Lichaa performance so far..
  29. habibsta

JMK - Knee Injury and season over Page 4

Lichaa played like an animal in reserves and is a better defender it’s an upgrade overall
  30. habibsta

Value for money

No doubt the most individually destructive player in the game...
  31. habibsta

Official Joe Stimson joins the Bulldogs on a 3 year deal

Doesn’t break or bend the line more than Tolman... Is a solid defender but like Tolman drops low and gets owned Just FYI my post was in regards to Christian Welch Stimson is an incredible player with massive upside 2 sensational signings in him and DWZ
  32. habibsta

Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

How many games have you watched mate feet for hands fualalo is the worst front he is a penalty machine who makes constant errors. Played his best game in 3 years for us on Saturday but to me that is not a sound investment
  33. habibsta

Who still here believes we can make the 8?

On current table 100000% But the boys are young and after a win they fall into a safe shell of focussing on completions as opposed to enterprise hopefullu Foran stays fit and keeps them firing .. Tbh this is one of the weakest NRL comps I’ve seen salary cap is killing the game... there is...
  34. habibsta

Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

Yep so much so that his mistake to gift them possession didn’t cost us the win if that’s what you mean by improvement he didn’t lose us the game this time
  35. habibsta

Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

Smith can be exceptional needs more time on the park can tear defences apart
  36. habibsta

Rd 10 vs Titans 3-2-1

Spot on Honourable mention Marshall king who had two online trysavers
  37. habibsta

Opinion Okunbor

To be honest will become a superstar in a similar vain to a manU vatuvei.. like Jayden for almost two seasons manu couldn’t catch time and patients healed that and he became a beast to me Jayden has even more upside but just like many you will great games and then shocking ones
  38. habibsta

News COMEBACK WIN FROM 16 POINTS DOWN!

Bro you Simply can’t call a front rower a machine if he hasn’t cracked an average of 100 running Metres in a year once .. I acknowledge this year he is at (103.0) Tolman averages 140 metres a game.. if Fualalo is a machine Tolman is Superman... this year in 10 games he has 3 tackle breaks...
  39. habibsta

I feel he always had it but he started to get way to big a head. I think he has matured realised he won’t be the strongest or fastest and started to be real with the player he is and playing to his strengths and weaknesses could become a great winger. On potential alone our team has great upside...
  40. habibsta

Nick Meaney and support play

It’s more timing, trust and understanding of the players around him. When Barbs came into fG he understood the players around him, Kas, barba, finucane, Jackson all played juniors together and tore it up... Meaney needs time and to build that understanding and timing with the other players and...
  41. habibsta

For me that run were they kept linking up and turning up for each other from our own 10 is what they have to do week in week out. I notice if they try to play safe they get pumped if they play footy they win or at worst compete like the Melbourne game Offloading is the key for us Cogger is a...
  42. habibsta

Okunbur has learnt to catch Montoya has become a beast Cogger is a gun Foran is coming back to form
  43. habibsta

Brandon Wakeham

Looool These three players together aren’t even close to wakeham...
  44. habibsta

To everyone wanting to see Morgan Harper in the NRL.

TBH Canterbury cup and nrl are two completely different games and only very small comparisons can be made and measured... those in this team are part time juniors/p/t league players your playing against inept players and with inept players so you never truly know until they hit FG.... If it...
  45. habibsta

Opinion Time to go shopping

How old are you like 6? This is how all the great dogs teams where created... buying juniors and developing them within the bulldog system our last premiership team in 04 all those players barring Patten and Ryan player junior football for the dogs brought in from other clubs.... When you have...
  46. habibsta

Dire Dogs Cap Struggle On Show

Shoddy journalism even for a drunk who drives... he knows very well we are still paying part of Graham’s contract, woods contract and part of Mbye (final year) upwards of 800k for all, there is your Cronk
  47. habibsta

Major changes needed for week 2

Umm mate if you have ever been to NZ you would understand 1. the whole country was in lock down for 18 hours they thought this was a nationwide plague.. 2. Nz population is around 3.2 million SYDNEY is around 7 to give context so they all feel it.. 3. Sonny bill was on his way to present...
  48. habibsta

Major changes needed for week 2

TBH not really.... in true kennel form you idiots don’t realise this but the dogs where over in NZ as the tragic and shocking events unfolded you guys would literally have no idea what that would feel like and most importantly how that could impact you... Warriors played their grand final...
  49. habibsta

Season Launch Video

The video is next level as someone who was skeptical of the new administration i realised in through this video, they get it... this club from a playing and admin point of view are in great hands
  50. habibsta

News Canterbury Bulldogs: 2019 Round 1 predicted team

1. Meaney 2. Chrighton 3 Hopoate 4 holland 5 smith 6 Foran 7. Lewis 8. Tolman 9. JMK 10. Napa 11 Jackson 12 CHN 13 . RFM 14. Elliot 15. Chris Smith 16. Renouf 17. Ogden
  51. habibsta

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Reading through this whole thread you really do get that true picture that almost no Kennelers have any idea about what rugby league is and how the game is played... dogs barely got go button and cantered in with ease nsw cup’s worst team would beat any team in QLD cup as for the simple fact all...
  52. habibsta

Josh Jackson - Dally M Second-rower of the year.

TBH don’t understand their uproar... laugh at a name like Kikau who played well against weak teams and found out against good ones.. Frizell and Tariq had up and down years one think about josh was week in and week out he performed and would of been in our top 5 players each week if not top 3...
  53. habibsta

Bulldogs Should Seek Nike Sponsorship

Imagine Adidas that would be a special day
  54. habibsta

The kennel at games.

The drums are dogs culture now wether it’s accepted or not by some... embrace the reality and make the best of it anyway you can
  55. habibsta

The kennel at games.

100,000 seat stadium bro I’m sure you can manage to find a seat away from the drums.
  56. habibsta

Similarities to 2004 team

2004 team TBH should of won 2-3 more premierships given the side that is had on paper it was a team full of champions that under delivered more often than not... Pay is building a champion side as opposed to champion players compare this side more to that of 90’s 93,94,95 TBH this team could...
  57. habibsta

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

It’s the kennel mate... where football knowledge is limited but words are a plenty...
  58. habibsta

Dogs Poll bottom 4 in attractiveness to Recruits

In the same way your a third world specimen of a human being..
  59. habibsta

Round 23 - Dogs Press Conference (feat Lewis).

Is it symbolic that as the greatest half in the game retires another one is created?? Lewis is a pure footballer and the dogs need to lock him up now make no mistake broncos and cowboys will come hard for him..
  60. habibsta

News Pay on the lookout for more recruits

These above changes would make the team a genuine premiership contender
  61. habibsta

Lachlan Lewis - Consolidated Thread

Neither did those players at 20 they didn’t have options/time naturally they developed that over time once combinations were developed with the players and structures around them... he just knows and understands the game unlike a lot of current players who are more athletes with one or two...
  62. habibsta

Frawley a Bad Defender, Still Offers Way More than JMK

Lol mate you must be kidding...in fairness I thought hoppa was a stop gap measure at fullback but after slotting in since Moses left he has been a revelation... not too mention how much the team improves when he plays at the back both in attack and in defence
  63. habibsta

The Aiden Tolman Appreciation Thread

I actually think it’s tolman he normally does this when we need something to happen and as most great leaders do he tries to take it upon himself to do so
  64. habibsta

Bulldogs media improvement

It has and will continue to do so it will take at least an off season to build continuity and combinations. The team pay/board is building is of a very similar style and nature to the bulldogs of 80’s and 90’s fringe first graders/young blokes and players with potential then ultimately...
  65. habibsta

Pay "We've still got some recruiting to do".

Sam Burgess ain’t tweety bird and Lewis yesterday cut him down twice don’t act as if this kid is not the stuff he is a pure football talent... it really isn’t a question of if he is going to be good it’s how good is he going to be, those three pin point bombs were brilliant, seems to have time...
  66. habibsta

Can Nu Brown play 80?

Bro when Lichaa went back to reserves NU brown played bench, centre and fullback..... not once picked in front of Lichaa and nor should he. TBH Lewis and Smith never really stood out in reserves to be frank Lewis had his worst game before being promoted... NU Brown was suspended from training...
  67. habibsta

Can Nu Brown play 80?

You would not want him to is a very average footballer at best... very similar to Ben Roberts best used in very short bursts Lichaa is much better than Brown
  68. habibsta

How did Lewis & Ogden go?

As I have said numerous times irrelevant of how your going in reserves first grade is a completely different game. You don’t look for who is in winning or succeeding essentially they are succeeding at a different game you look at who genuine first graders are and if your lucky enough you may...
  69. habibsta

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

JMK defiantly a quality footballer but reminds me of a tweener from the NBA... (a player without a specific position)... right now he could be come a great utility and fill the gaps when and where required
  70. habibsta

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Yes I see that too Ennis is too loyal in his feelings to his buddies and ex teammates for sure. If he learns to control/harness that in my opinion he could become an exceptional coach. Sees the game as good as anyone If not better and sees things others don’t even notice, but unless he takes the...
  71. habibsta

Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Pretty much direction and game management is all that’s required
  72. habibsta

Woods and Montoya, need I say more...

Settle ladielost by 2 to the NRL’ s no 1 team perspective seems to escape the simple minded
  73. habibsta

Dean Pay is as useless as Des

Yet again we lose by 2 is this team a lot better than we all think??? This is the first placed dragons another one we should have won and they scrape in...same against the bunnies, Roosters, Broncos, Tigers, Sharks, panthers... our biggest losses have been 16 to Canberra 18 to roosters 18 to...
  74. habibsta

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Best news I’ve had today still plenty to offer
  75. habibsta

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

The thing most noticeable about Lewis is he is a natural footballer... extremely hard to find and the dogs need to lock him up
  76. habibsta

Team 2019

They are doing every to release Nu Brown won’t be here next year if woods, Brown, Tolman go there will be money to use so this is 1. Lachlan Lewis 2. Remis Smith 3. John Olive 4. Will Hopoate 5. Christian Chrichton 6. Kieran Foran 7. Jack Cogger 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 10...
  77. habibsta

An apology!!

Klemmer is a slightly above average forward would of been great in the 80’s... it’s great to see him evolving his passing game because irrelevant of the stats he can be a complete liability at times. His extreme slow play the balls allow the defence to set and cripples our spine the 9 has...
  78. habibsta

Round 6 - Dogs vs Cowboys - Team List and Game Discussion Thread

TBH cowboys are all passengers because The dogs are playing rushing defence in numbers dogs of war style... this team has all the promise in the world today should be that turning point don’t see cowboys scoring but don’t expect too many more points probz 36-44-0 win... unless something dramatic...
  79. habibsta

Absolute pure and utter rubbish 1,6,7,9 can’t do much when our forwards get dominated and give away 5th tackle penalties like the south’s game... watching today you’ll notice our forwards going forward thus the team looks like world beaters... said at the start of this team has more than enough...
  80. habibsta

Don't lose faith after our round 1 loss. Stats of the 20 NRL Premiers...

Full of holes you say...yet you pick out one!! Let’s apply your simpleton logic to the Cronk scenario he left Melbourne look better have won 3 in a row against best in England, Last year GF runners up and us.... Cronk without Smith,Slater and Munster looked pedestrian, slow, out of ideas and...
  81. habibsta

Don't lose faith after our round 1 loss. Stats of the 20 NRL Premiers...

You use one very interesting word considering the tone of all your recent posts which is “Reasonable”. New team, new structures, players in new positions and a whole new attitude dont you believe it would be “reasonable” to give this team time to gel? League is the hardest game to prepare for...
  82. habibsta

Injury Update 2018

Gold
  83. habibsta

Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

p People see what they want to see mate dependant on what they want to believe, I consider myself impartial I hate some of the things dib has on the other hand he was considered one of the best operators in the game and got some great things done... Teddy is a cat of a person signed with...
  84. habibsta

Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

TBH it’s shows that Dib told the unequivocal truth.. the player is basically admitting it but needs to deflect for the sake of his club and the clubs fans... He had dogs as his 1st choice and barring the Hasler affect he would be our fullback.
  85. habibsta

Graham for England

Looool the same berries that started a thread saying we will go 5-19 this year under des... Didn't Kasiano win the dally m prop in 2012??? Didn't Reynolds go on to play in 2 GF's and was 5/8 the last time NSW won origin? berries is about as right as Matty johns somewhere between never and...
  86. habibsta

Dogs sign boom Riverina forward Zac Saddler

If you were a star would you want to play in the most heavily structured team? Or would you just want to go out and play what's in front of you?? Foran who was haslers butt buddy has rejected us twice and even in his darkest hour may reject us again... If this is someone who is super close to...
  87. habibsta

harry siejka

To be fair neither could Blake Austin
  88. habibsta

Don't Doubt Des

Actually it's more Peter Mulholland who brought players to our club to name a few James Graham, Sonny bill, Kasiano, barba, idris, Jackson, finucane, myles, Asotasi was instrumental in bringing Frank Prichard, Michael Ennis, Brett kimmorley and Josh Morris to our club no surprise he is currently...
  89. habibsta

March to Allianz - 2.45 - Central Station

TBH watching all games this weekend even in our current form I wouldn't fear playing any of the teams. It seems semi final time they go into shells and make a lot of errors or they play Desball possession which works to our favour... The panthers have been are playing a free flowing brand of...
  90. habibsta

David Mead

Only about 9 full matches the Belmore game where the dogs targeted him him all night and won 20-0 was the first time I got to see his silky skills. His games since have only gone backwards, His defence and defensive reads are terrible storm didn't know wether to play him on the wing or centre...
  91. habibsta

David Mead

Can not disagree with you there bro
  92. habibsta

David Mead

Poor mans Brenko Lee lots of mistakes in his game
  93. habibsta

David Mead

This is very easy Addo Carr's defence = paper bag strength Addo carr's hands are actually feet unless beallmy teaches him fundamentals and he listens he will be nothing more than a NSW cup player... You can't teach attitude and Addo Carr has slot of it..James Roberts shocking player who is a...
  94. habibsta

I am quietly confident about Sunday

This was after we scored and had all momentum makes a 30-40 metre break only to play it backwards
  95. habibsta

I am genuinely scared about the future of the dogs

As long as Abbey learns to tackle you have a genuine star Remsis Smith will be one of the NRL's top wingers Brenko Lee needs to learn to hold the ball could be a as destructive as BJ Mead is an out and out star but has played behind a terrible team for a long time with our forward pack...
  96. habibsta

Your 3 Realistic signings for next season that we should go after?

You would like to think so but Coorey is spot on Browne and rona were on minimal contracts (Rona came to play FG). Perrett was on the 280 and we all know Williams was on big money... All of that plus more was used to Upgradre Klemmer, Jackson and Mbye who all had massive increases. It would...
  97. habibsta

Will Hopoate out of Bulldogs’ finals clash against Panthers due to religious reasons

TBH im more concerned if Fualalo is picked this guy is one of the worst forwards outside of Fine that I have ever seen play for us. Built like a tank yet gets hammered by outside backs, can't catch, can't tackle, looks puffed standing up and has cost us two tries against Souths and two against...
  98. habibsta

Will Hopoate out of Bulldogs’ finals clash against Panthers due to religious reasons

His defence is shocking Addo Carr went over the top of of him... When tigers let forwards go you know there not FG material or done as an NRL player
  99. habibsta

2017 Squad and Contracts

100% it's a burning question in my mind constantly how is Lloyd not picked?? I agree abbey will get better, is getting better defense is the issue but Lloyd for me not getting picked is perplexing picked for Queensland emerging squad yet not considered better than tim Browne who is off to...