Search results

1. T

News Monday Buzz: Behind the scenes feud at the Dogs tearing the club apart

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I TOLD YOU SO but You didn't listen when I told you these pricks will ruin this club to the brink of collapse.
  2. T

News Bulldogs call for review of rules after Foran salary cap appeal rejected

Most of you were warned that these flogs would lose sponsorship and would not attract a mosquito bite. But hey apparently we are in great shape ‍♂️. Wake the fuck up....... LinkedIn [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Keep blaming the previous regime. Oh and we are in a cap crisis yeah? We...
  3. T

Official A MESSAGE FROM THE BOSS

Mate piss off back to reality. Stick your values up your arse. Stupid direction crap. Two years of nothing but blow arsing, directors going bankrupt, chopping and changing. We are in the worst position in the clubs history. From sponsors to playing roster. Blame is on your head now.
  4. T

Latrell Mitchell Discussion Megathread

Told you someone was leaking the story.
  5. T

Fox Sports Diamond Dogs! Canterbury set to launch $14 million bid for Turbo twins and David Fifita

Nothing concrete just yet. We have someone in the club leaking rubbish to the media. We are going to struggle to sign top shelf players unless we double up on offers made to them.
  6. T

Fox Sports Diamond Dogs! Canterbury set to launch $14 million bid for Turbo twins and David Fifita

The turbo twins won't be coming to us. I'll guarantee you that.
  7. T

Other News Source Matterson could be leaving Tigers as rivals circle

Think he is Newcastle bound.
  8. T

SOS for a centre!

That's what I call him [emoji23][emoji23]. Looks pretty and acts like a halfback lmao [emoji12].
  9. T

SOS for a centre!

Lincoln Lewis would be a great centre. Can play either side of the field. Great defender. Has slick hands and a semi kicking game.
  10. T

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

Been very business with my new business bro. Haven't had time to concentrate on our great club to be honest.
  11. T

Quiz: what's the common factor in our last 3 games?

Montoya..... he was our problem simple as that. Conceded most of the points through him. Since he got injured, we've won most of our games and came very close in the ones we've lost.
  12. T

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

Lichaa is being shopped around. JMK will get first crack at 9.
  13. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Klemmer will not be at the dogs next season and it's all due to his failed TPA from last season. He is owed back payments and the club can't pay them. That's the truth and the rest is all bullshit. He had all the rights to ask for a release from his final 2 years of his contract and there is...
  14. T

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Bill woods loves the Bulldogs. Klemmer is dumb as dog shit. Blokes been whinging for a few seasons now. I mentioned it here when Raelene Castle promised him a big 3rd party contract behind the previous boards back last year and when it didn't eventuate Klemmer went to the media with it and was...
  15. T

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

Not everyone is perfect [emoji23].Im just over the whole bulldogs club in general to be honest.I need mad Monday ASAP.
  16. T

Tony Ayoub to join the Bulldogs as High Performance Manager

I strike again lol.Still got it fellas [emoji12].
  17. T

We're fat, we're slow, we're unco

Tony ayoub will be back at the club next season.
  18. T

David Klemmer drops bombshell offer to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

You wouldn’t be happy if you weren’t paid what was agreed too.He keeps getting fucked over.Any other player would have walked last year but he loves the club.
  19. T

Time to reach out and be honest.

[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122] Thank you sir.
  20. T

Nu Brown

Still not up to super coach’s expectations [emoji23][emoji23]
  21. T

Nu Brown

Don’t really know what exactly is going on at the club as I’m on holidays in Europe (lucky hey) [emoji23][emoji23].
  22. T

Nu Brown

Blokes a good 5/8.Well better than the rubbish we have now that’s for sure.Dean dislikes brown because of his attitude towards training apparently.
  23. T

Warren Smith is 100% right

Mate first of all Im not Lebanese and secondly I got my sources in the club.
  24. T

So it's des v Pay is it?Do you know much about league?Tell me what you see from Dean Pay that gives you the impression his capable of coaching and will he improve as a coach if the club hands him the war chest to buy players.Step away from the past and the players currently at hand.
  25. T

Oh and Ive always been here.Just on holidays in Europe brother.
  26. T

You can't say he did sweet fuck all.Please don't tell me you think Dean Pay can or will do better at our club?Im saying just look at his abilities as a coach so far.
  27. T

You can't be serious?Listen to the blokes 13 pressers and you'll hear,the boys tried their best,we need to improve from last week,we are building each week,we are in the games (REALLY?)We bring teams to our level buddy and that's park footy.Are you fucking serious?As a coach he doesn't improve...
  28. T

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

Who is this blow in [emoji23][emoji23].Sorry for the late reply.Im on holidays in Europe.Ill cut to the chase.Doggy boy,Your info is worse than talk between tradies at a pub on a Friday night.Your numbers don’t add up and you quote the papers to often [emoji849].Go tell your source to relax a...
  29. T

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

For someone that's so well connected as you say,you really are trying to sell something at all cost.You talk about hearing it straight from the horses mouth.Which horse exactly?
  30. T

Dogs presser

How can it be different behind closed doors?The bloke didn't even bring attitude to our squad during the pre season and that's just a basic thing.
  31. T

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

You REALY think they will starve the football department?Cant you see the picture Lyn Anderson and co are painting?So endorsing a bloke who gave us the darkest period in the clubs history and handing a dodgy person a seat on the board (just to return the favour) is a better move than appointing...
  32. T

From family club to family bank [emoji106]
  33. T

And to think some of you in here voted for this thinking it was all about the football team makes me laugh.To top it off,you have the audacity to come in here and defend Lyn.Few of you will most probably have your pockets filled by her as promised.Is this the family club and the Bulldogs DNA you...
  34. T

Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

Fuck off teddy you lying sack of dog shit.Go fuck yourself and the rorters.We had you till the 11th hour when you backed off because we didn't want Moses.I told most of you in here that it was a done deal and this cock breath got him manager to call us and say he's signing with that **** of a...
  35. T

Ray Dib first Interview post election

Wait for the sponsors to start walking away and then see what this new board brings to the table.Shits hit the fan already.Stay tuned.There is no excuse for this new board what so ever as they've walked in with everything put in place for a few years.Those that voted for change sent this club...
  36. T

Canterbury board elections take on extra spice in wake of Ray Dib’s Des Hasler, James Graham comment

Maybe one or two from the new ticket might get voted in but they'll be sitting there doing nothing other than getting free tickets to games.
  37. T

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Lynne Anderson was on the board at titans and she played a part in running that club to the ground and sending it broke.Yep very smart operator indeed.Lets all vote her in.Ive read some stupid things in my life but some in here take the fucking cake.
  38. T

A little thing called a CONTRACT stood in the way sir.And Yes Tedesco and woods wanted Moses at the dogs with them and Des said no (I reported this in here when it was unfolding) So Teddy’s manager got him to the Roosters and Moses went to parra.
  39. T

He is telling the truth.I reported in here that it was a done deal with all 3 and on the 11th hour Des fucked it up.Thats exactly what I said back in sep/oct.
  40. T

Josh Jackson named Bulldogs captain!!

Just as I said end of last season [emoji12]
  41. T

Bulldogs sign Jack Cogger for 2019-2020

Butthurt?Wow far from it bud.All good.
  42. T

So you want Pay to sit back and wait for Jack to be released?How did I get shut down when I know exactly what's going on?Don't try to private message me brother.
  43. T

Not convincing at all as the word on this kid coming through grades speaks for itself bud.
  44. T

Won't get him into our starting lineup if he is released early.Pay has settled on the combinations for now.
  45. T

He is a very very talented halfback.Spoke to a mate of his and the bloke said great things about him.
  46. T

New bulldogs ticket backs coach dean pay.

So this new ticket still think getting rid of Reynolds and Graham was wrong?They have no chance of winning Come election time.
  47. T

Foran & Pearce

Well he has 2 international players we coming in.Once the Morris brothers and Eastwood leave(end of 2018) Pay will have money to spend on key positions he thinks need fixing.
  48. T

Foran & Pearce

That's exactly how Dean Pay will approach his coaching at the Bulldogs.He wants to bring up players first before he hits the market.
  49. T

Lichaa for Lebanon

I can tell you all now that the game against manly,our trainer ran out onto the field to deliver Lichaa instructions sent by des telling him to stop running out of dummy half.Lichaa told the trainer to tell des to fuck off [emoji23][emoji23].
  50. T

Michael Ennis Comments On The Bulldogs Culture: "They've Lost Who They Are"

Meh just a cock head if you ask me.Club pissed him and his mates off at the right time.Move on boys....
  51. T

the reason kasiano left!

Kasiano was nearly sacked by des 2 years ago after poor offseason attitude but was saved by the board.He was and still is the worst trainer ever to walk through the clubs doors.Smokes no less than a pack a day and eats like a horse (Unhealthy) if it wasn't for his wedding this season,he'd still...
  52. T

Canterbury legend Jim Dymock to quit Bulldogs over Dean Pay coaching appointment: The Mole

We need someone like Reni Matua back in our fold to work within the club in some capacity [emoji6].
  53. T

Team Disharmony

A group of players still unhappy with the club for letting Josh Reynolds go.Those players will most likely if not already be shown the door too.
  54. T

Hoppa re-signs for 3 years

Has he signed yet lol
  55. T

'Family club' fractured as Kiwi Raelene Castle resigns

I'll guarantee to all that the club has never been on the same page as it now.Whilst castle was the (Boss) on paper,she had her wings clipped a few times for doing ridiculous things without consulting the board.In the end it was her downfall and long time coming.We must give her credit for...
  56. T

The Castle has fallen

You should become a football club member so you can vote for whom ever you please bro along with other disgruntled supporters.
  57. T

Canterbury Bulldogs rookie Francis Tualau set for NRL debut after turning down Des Hasler once

Ladies and gentlemen.We present to you the next Roy Asotasi.This kid will be something special.Thought his time would come next season but des knows better [emoji6]
  58. T

The Castle has fallen

She was a dead woman walking for a while now.
  59. T

The Castle has fallen

Goooone lol.
  60. T

Will Hopoate to play Sundays this season

Step 1 done. Step 2 Hopefully to extend his stay with us at a budget price.
  61. T

Kieran Foran signs with the Bulldogs for 3 years

Wrong buddy.It was the other way around.The board told ray,castle and des to deal with Foran's signing as most of them opposed it based on what happened last time.
  62. T

The Price is Right (Reynold/Foran Edition)

Yeah didn't faze me either way.We got him and that's that lol
  63. T

I'm guessing foran didn't want to return.
  64. T

Well if it was all about the money,don't you think Foran would of went to either tigers,Newcastle (Big money in hand) or even back to the eels at $1mil a season?
  65. T

Maybe des has 2yrs + 1 who knows.
  66. T

Wasn't desperate for a Sydney team bro.Tigers parra and bit further out in Newcastle shook the tree and plenty of money fell to the floor just to get Foran to sign but he didn't want a bar of them. Yes parra wanted him back funnily enough lol.
  67. T

Just out of curiosity,how do you know what Moses is on?
  68. T

Less than what is printed.
  69. T

Would take Foran all day long and on Sundays as well [emoji23][emoji23][emoji12].
  70. T

Warriors warn Bulldogs about Kieran Foran fragility

First of all,we are the best run club in the nrl and player welfare is and always will be our first priority.Now that Foran has all but confirmed he'll be wearing a blue and white jersey,We have these so called experts advising us on how to treat him and what he needs?Funny hey.No mention of...
  71. T

Kieran Foran has told Warriors he is leaving next season

Let's announce this bloke first then we worry about more lol.Look clubs I'm very impressed with the clubs actions this time round.They've been very very active on the players market.Mainly positions we desperately need changes in.Yes we did miss out on Tedesco but it wasn't from the lack of...
  72. T

Can't see him going anywhere else other than to us bro.
  73. T

Will Hopoate praying for new no-Sundays deal with Canterbury Bulldogs

No Sunday clause and he remains a bulldog and at a bargain price.
  74. T

Mate I'm staying out of this one [emoji23] Foran got us a beauty last time.Let Ray Dib and Castle announce it either way as there're the only 2 dealing with Foran.
  75. T

Foran's Bulldogs deal one step closer

I USE to have a good strike rate?[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] ill guarantee you and those others that doubt me yet message me privately that you'll all find out last [emoji6].
  76. T

Josh Reynolds - Out for 2 - 4 weeks

I spoke to him in the dressing rooms said he felt better but looks like he'll be out min 2 weeks.
  77. T

Former Canterbury Bulldogs winger Curtis Rona eyes NRL return if Western Force fold

[emoji106] Bloke burnt his bridge with us but il never say never again lol.Anything is possible but very very very highly unlikely.
  78. T

Former Canterbury Bulldogs winger Curtis Rona eyes NRL return if Western Force fold

Rona ended any chance of him reuniting with us when he demanded a release from our club.He left us with no choice.but to grant it.Very ugly break up I tell you.
  79. T

Signings announcements

Glad you know more hey [emoji6]
  80. T

Reynolds and foran

Don't have to take my info as gospel either....I try my best.
  81. T

Reynolds and foran

Or for peanuts.no?Plus didn't nick politis say he would never ever deal with player Isaac Moses?Difference is our club got it there way.Anyway not much I can do if information changes overnight.
  82. T

Reynolds and foran

I wasn't wrong bud.Things change.I said if we did get Foran,it would be for peanuts.Lets see if he likes peanuts [emoji6]
  83. T

Woods to Bulldogs - Channel 7

[emoji23][emoji23] Boys Tedesco is a tricky customer.Woods would look good in blue and white.
  84. T

Cooper Cronk.

Difference is I do have a clue what exactly is going on [emoji6]
  85. T

Cooper Cronk.

What offence would I take to this?
  86. T

Hasler hints Bulldogs are eyeing ‘big four’ from the Wests Tigers

Pot shots?Bro those people wish they had direct info like I do.You think I've gone quite because of them?[emoji23][emoji23] I private message a few people and they know my mail is always concrete if you already didn't.They get info first hand way before anyone.I won't rehash the Rona and Foran...
  87. T

Cooper Cronk.

Nope........
  88. T

New banner

Great job brother.It looks fantastic.Love the positive attitude and passion.Keep It up [emoji106]
  89. T

Hasler hints Bulldogs are eyeing ‘big four’ from the Wests Tigers

110% the 2018 squad will be strengthened.Sit back and enjoy the ride till something is made official [emoji6]
  90. T

Cooper Cronk.

No chance..