Search results

1. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

I get frustrated with buying people all the time. If it were up to me I wouldn't have let players like Crock, Cayless, Morley and Cross go. We don't need Luke, we would just be stuffing up the combinations we had made. When we let go of the JUniors I was livid, stupidest decision ever, and us...
  2. ~MC~

Circus

Lace and Leather is alright.
  3. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Take your own advice.
  4. ~MC~

The Consolidated NFL Thread

Boy... he really shot himself in the foot there HAHAHA
  5. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Yeah, it's fine to buy players, just don't make a shirt out of it.
  6. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

No, what you said originally is fine, it's your opinion, I just thought I heard it before.
  7. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Nice spending spree the Dogs went on this year. Bred not bought.
  8. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Wasn't that from a Rebecca Wilson article?
  9. ~MC~

I knew the Vikes would win. Plaxic Burress is a fool.
  10. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Then why have a cry about the Roosters, not talking to you specifically, just in general.
  11. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

I'd put club before country, but that's just me.
  12. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

How many times must this be said... we have re instated the Junior Teams!!!
  13. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

ok...
  14. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

I wouldn't be so public about it. There has been a lot of conjecture about Luke for a while now.
  15. ~MC~

And you will be wearing purple boxer briefs the whole way through too ;)
  16. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Well wouldn't you be pissed if someone from your team said that?
  17. ~MC~

Don't forget you are the one who would go Homo for Romo!
  18. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Ergh, after the World Cup, Luke said being in the Black and White means way more to him than the Red and Green.
  19. ~MC~

Roosters Dirty Work

Well that explains why Riley Brown isn't in our top squad. Wouldn't mind Luke, he doesn't wanna be at the Bunnies.
  20. ~MC~

Tipped the Vikings because purple is a noice colour!
  21. ~MC~

I know!!!! At least we wouldn't have gone into OT and lost by a flipping FIELD GOAL... soooooooooo heartbreaking man!
  22. ~MC~

I want Denver to win their division because I hate the rest of it!
  23. ~MC~

He won't be the same with his injury... anything is better than Cassel if we look at this game.
  24. ~MC~

It's not like it's the Roosters losing that bad. And at least the Jets will lose.
  25. ~MC~

I am not even checking NFL.com anymore.
  26. ~MC~

And we all know you secretly love the Roosters.
  27. ~MC~

23-10 :eek: PATS COME ON MAN... I had a good weekend, don't ruin it for me, coz as soon as they lose, my friends laugh at me. At least the Jets are losing.
  28. ~MC~

We might lose but as if I would want the Pats to do the Cows any favours.
  29. ~MC~

1st and 10 Steelers on NE 26 :eek: I don't think we will make the playoffs this year.
  30. ~MC~

Man United Super thread

Is Ronaldo ok??
  31. ~MC~

2 catches for 44 yards... they gotta connect... when they do, they win... Example: LAST WEEK AGAINST THE PHINS... Argh... Big Ben and Steelers on our 48.
  32. ~MC~

Bulldogs snare big tough hombre Conrad Ta'akimoeaka

Conrad is a kick ass name.
  33. ~MC~

I am sorry, I had visitors. Pats made some good ground then effing Cassel gets sacked.... AGAIN!!! Now it's 4th and 7... punters out. Cassel is only 12 from 23 :eek:
  34. ~MC~

Glued to computer. Steelers in Pats red zone :eek: 2 minute warning.
  35. ~MC~

The Ghould VS Stuart

TEAM GOULD Love the man.... most of the time.
  36. ~MC~

Favourite and least favourite gym exercises / equipment

I love cardio stuff... which is good because I don't need a gym to do cardio. I prefer playing outdoor sports... tennis, basketball and walking.
  37. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

His lips are so full and kissable. I knew I hit a home run with this one.
  38. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

Ok, found a new hottie thanks to my best friend. Miguel Torres from Real Madrid.... great googly moogly this one is Spanish and fiiiiiiiiiine.
  39. ~MC~

Christmas

Me??? I am a good catholic girl. :p
  40. ~MC~

Christmas

I only have a few songs... All I Want For Christmas Is You - Mariah Not Tonight Santa - Girls Aloud I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Girls Aloud Silent Night - Boyz II Men ---- beautiful rendition (look at their Christmas album) Jingle Bell Rock - One from Home Alone :o Santa Baby...
  41. ~MC~

Christmas

Hasoon, I have a Christmas playlist. It comes out around mid November.
  42. ~MC~

Christmas

Hell to the yes. Best Christmas song ever ever ever! Here is my second fave. Not Tonight Santa http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7EAVthr-MY
  43. ~MC~

Christmas

National Lampoons rocks them all. Also love Elf, Love Actually, Home Alone 1 and 2, The Grinch and Santa Claus.
  44. ~MC~

Still waiting for that Boston joke.
  45. ~MC~

Christmas

Yes, but my Dad isn't. So as a compromise I went to a public school. I was in a group with all the wogs and losers.... I hated primary school, high school was the bomb, I was popular there.
  46. ~MC~

Christmas

We used to do carols, but I didn't go to a catholic school. I landed one lead role in primary school, I was Jan (the brusha brusha brusha girl) in Grease... so I got a Pink Ladies jacket and was told I stole the show. And in year 7, I was the ring master in our Circus production of...
  47. ~MC~

Christmas

I miss my old dance concerts at Christmas time. I am going to see my old schools concert this weekend. So excited.
  48. ~MC~

Christmas

You might know my cousins.
  49. ~MC~

Sticky: ***New RnB Releases***

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=JovnFHXcwjU&feature=channel Dreamworld - Robin Thicke :love:
  50. ~MC~

Christmas

Near my Aunt's old house in Bossley park the lights were good too, near Mary Immaculate School.
  51. ~MC~

I know I can't wait, my first neice or nephew :p She better choose me as godmother, I am so good to kids. Do you think she will have a weird ass name, or a normal name? She'll prolly call the girl Mariah Junior haha
  52. ~MC~

Christmas

My area isn't that big on lights. I mean every couple of houses have them, but there is Pine Street in Rydalmere, Cumberland Road in Greystanes, Lugarno is always up there too.
  53. ~MC~

Christmas

I would love to have a winter christmas once. And go tabogganing like in National Lampoons where he waxes it too much and it starts sparking ahahah
  54. ~MC~

As soon as she came out in that man shirt I was like "she is up the duff". She is so gorgeous, and I want that blender. As of late I have become so domesticated and that would be a great addition to my kitchen. I was laughing when she pretended to drink the champagne. Since when does Mimi not...
  55. ~MC~

Everytime I see that I cry tears of laughter.
  56. ~MC~

Christmas

What is your favourite thing about the lead up to Christmas? Putting up the Christmas tree obviously. We are putting it up this weekend, I blew off plans of a post exam piss up to put it up with my family and now I have someone special to do it with. I am also making cookies so we can eat them...
  57. ~MC~

I love Ellen too. She is soooo funny and I love watching people in the crowd dance anf sing. Did anyone see that guy try and sing Since You Been Gone? Haha
  58. ~MC~

People from San Francisco go for the 49ers!!!! So try again! Come on... give me some dirt about Boston... I am challenging you. :p
  59. ~MC~

Hi, I am Joe the plumber, this is my wife Mary the housewife, this is my son Joe Jr the future plumber, this is my daughter Brittanee the future housewife. Death to the negro's and homosexuals. And go the Cowboys.
  60. ~MC~

Back to RnB, Mariah will be on Ellen tomorrow!
  61. ~MC~

It's cool. With them it's a love or hate thing.
  62. ~MC~

They are not RnB at all, so it's weird that I love them, but something about them is so damn cool.
  63. ~MC~

If I wanted to be a fan of a team that comes from the dumbest state in America full of Bush loving, homophobe, country singing, Billy Bob conservatives, then I would go for Dallas. :D
  64. ~MC~

Then I feel sorry for you :p I am totally obsessed with them, it's becoming bad. Me and my sister are like crazy, she belongs to every Facebook group that includes them or one of their members. Here are a couple of their songs Something Kinda Ooh...
  65. ~MC~

oh god WHYYY??

My cousin was breast fed until she was 2 and a half and I thought that was old.
  66. ~MC~

If I saw his album in front of me at a store, I'd buy it. I do order, however, Girls Aloud CD's from the UK because I love them as much as Mariah :o Sometimes I feel they are overtaking her, but I am trying to surpress that feeling.
  67. ~MC~

So you are admitting that supporting the Cowboys is embarassing and shameful? Interesting, it's all coming out.
  68. ~MC~

oh god WHYYY??

Bitty I want bitty.
  69. ~MC~

Or to Limewire.... :p
  70. ~MC~

I am NOT a blonde. How insulting!
  71. ~MC~

Christmas Hampers

If that is Chrisco, you need to order it at the start of the year.
  72. ~MC~

I'll probably see the end of the first and avoid the second :p LOL
  73. ~MC~

Jon B's new album is a must have Jon B - Helpless Romantic These are my faves... In Too Deep - It's more than 6 minutes long, but it feels too short, that's how beautiful it is. This is like my fave song of his ever, which is big considering how great Jon B's songs are...
  74. ~MC~

I won't be able to see all the games, maybe the first one in the morning.
  75. ~MC~

YES WE WILL DO NOT TRAMPLE ON MY DREAM *cries* OH MARIAH
  76. ~MC~

Nick Cannon has the body of a white boy hahah. He is too skinny for her IMO. Yes Mariah, you can have a baby after the tour... you have waited this long.
  77. ~MC~

It would be a Thanksgiving miracle.
  78. ~MC~

I heard she is going on tour in 09 but I also heard she wants a baby so....
  79. ~MC~

I just cannot see them winning a game tbh.
  80. ~MC~

It's not a question of discarding Brady, it's a question of keeping Cassel at the Patriots as back up to Brady, where Cassel is doing quite well.
  81. ~MC~

Well that's what I think anyways. Everytime Brady gets sacked, I will be freaking out wondering if he will get up... same with Mini.
  82. ~MC~

Solitare

I like Pyramid Solitaire on My Games. That website is the enemy of my assessments.
  83. ~MC~

Ricky Stuart claims conspiracy

SO glad he is not at the Chooks anymore. I can't believe how much energy I used to defend him lol.
  84. ~MC~

Wasn't it Brady's knee? If so look at McNabb... And if you are referring to ESPN, I hardly watch anything on that channel, so it's all my opinion. Brady is the best QB, I agree, but how stable is he now? I wouldn't shaft him for Cassel, no way, but Cassel is improving and he could be...
  85. ~MC~

NO WAY HOME AND AWAY CRAPS ALL OVER GAYBOURS... proof is in the ratings! Cassel is getting better with his deeper throws as I saw on the highlight reel. Finally he and Moss are connecting. Hmmm an ever improving Cassel and a damaged good Brady? Pats have quite a pickle on their hands...
  86. ~MC~

Home and Away is on so no way would I miss it. And Romo isn't my type. His smile is too cheesy.
  87. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

Since Braith is my husband and the captain of my team, I will be on his side. :p But yes, Carlos is gorgeous.
  88. ~MC~

I downloaded on your advice :p It's so nice, he is so soulful for a white boy.
  89. ~MC~

LOL @ Wolves
  90. ~MC~

Me too. Craig David - Are You Up For This http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rnmL1AJ8Xgw
  91. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

92. ~MC~

No, I don't find Romo attractive tbh.
  93. ~MC~

No thanks, I have my shows to watch :p
  94. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

Roque is gor - ge -ous!!! And Carlos is cute, don't you think he looks like my husband (Braith)?
  95. ~MC~

I didn't watch, I was going for a walk because I knew Romo's face was on TV. :p
  96. ~MC~

No one cares about them.... NEXT
  97. ~MC~

Pats won 48-28 in Miami wooo
  98. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

Carlos Bocanegra ain't too shabby either as he reminds me of my other husband, Braith Anasta :love: I am sorry, couldn't find any pics of him shirtless..
  99. ~MC~

Hottest Soccer Players

Was watching the hottest sports stars and Beckham was number 2 and Cristiano Ronaldo was number 1. And my new lover Roque Santa Cruz was number 16. ROQUE ROQUE ROQUE... I imagine that's what the girls call out in Blackburn! I'm moving to Paraguay
  100. ~MC~

Lady Gaga

She is hot. Love her music!