Search results

1. D

Members question day 2/11/16

I watched that and I'm not even a member lol
  2. D

Turvey resigned

I'm sure we will all be glued to the Tele for our first match next year.
  3. D

Turvey resigned

Being told that Steve Mortimer has quit as @NRL_Bulldogs board member ... And apologised for his outspoken comments @9NewsSyd
  4. D

Bulldogs in crisis: Club great Steve Mortimer says he’ll quit if Des Hasler gets contract extension

I did ask if Elliot was bringing Benji with him. I didn't get a reply
  5. D

Bulldogs in crisis: Club great Steve Mortimer says he’ll quit if Des Hasler gets contract extension

Khan, That's a rubbish excuse to protect the current board that Hasler reports to. Hasler should had been put on notice a long time ago. Two months ago, Hasler was about to sign a two year extension, now all of a sudden, the board is coming out full swinging saying Hasler doesn't have Bulldogs...
  6. D

Also, really strong rumours are going around that Matthew Elliot has been signed as coach for next year. If this is true, what's the point? The whole argument from the board is that Hasler doesn't understand the Bulldogs culture, nor have the Bulldogs DNA. Let's hope the Mathew Elliot rumour...
  7. D

Just because he is a footy legend on the field it doesn't mean he knows how to run a club. Either way, as much as it's Hasler fault the team has been pathetic, it's also the BOARDS fault. Hasler reports to the board. Why didn't they pull Hasler up a year ago about this? The only reason it's...
  8. D

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

I'm row 18 hahahah
  9. D

AAN number

Anyone able to help with with an AAN ?
  10. D

Coke

Nah there was taco place that imported class coke from mexico. Was the bomb
  11. D

Coke

COCA-COLA is looking to tap into a new market, with plans to let customers make its sodas and other drinks at home. The world's biggest beverage maker said Wednesday that it's buying a 10 per cent stake in Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc. for $1.25 billion as part of an agreement to bring...
  12. D

Coke

You haven't had coffee until you've tried coke from Mexico. They still use cane sugar no chemical Crap. Best thing ever!
  13. D

Dogs defend haslers nines no-show

Isn't Dymock the master of making players play for their jersey?
  14. D

Schapelle Corby

Poor Schapelle Corby, she's missed out on so much from the past 10 years. Imagine when she uses the self serve checkout at Coles for the first time "Unexpected item in the bagging area" sh!t, not this again!!
  15. D

Hi guys I am old here

i havent seen Stimorol chewing gum since the 80's..
  16. D

warrington Wolves and bulldogs training

hmm..my thoughts are that the yellow and red singles will represent our trial squads ? You know how they change the teams at half time ?
  17. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Come to a bulldogs forum to view bulldogs signings and it turns into a broncos forum. This place has turned to sh1t!
  18. D

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

and Hodges Co-Captain lol
  19. D

Doubt it.
  20. D

The @brisbanebroncos will make an important announcement this morning with a press conference at 10.15am (11:15am AEDT) #NRL
  21. D

Report or let it go?

Correct Natboy. Alan, you also said how you saw him with his son and didnt want to make him lose a salary etc. Think about you and your family (assuming you have kids). Being bullied etc at work has a big effect on your family as well. Coming home angry and and upset is something the family...
  22. D

Report or let it go?

6 month probation is the standard now. Report him. One peice of advice though. Never trust HR. Just ask yourself, who do they work for?
  23. D

2004 GF Scoreboard

This is why facebook is good. If facebook was around back in 04 then there would be millions of pics of the scoreboard
  24. D

Can anyone help me match up signatures with players?

The one under the C in JayCar is Electronics
  25. D

Spotted Super Thread

Corey Payne @ jobels right now.
  26. D

What you think other members look like.

How do you tie your c0ck like that?
  27. D

Nah sorry about the previous post. This is really what I think you look like
  28. D

Indiandog
  29. D

Race to 20k members

Also, while im at it, why is everything a conspiracy theory on this forum?
  30. D

Race to 20k members

And it works both ways. We are probably close to having more memebers this year than last year
  31. D

Race to 20k members

Usually I agree with rodz ridiculous antics but you've jumped the gun this year. I dont think you realise the more NRL memebers the game has the more it will grow. Keeping the memberships down will only hurt the game
  32. D

Hidden message from the Dogs?

There is a competition going, and you can win a chance to be a part of the bulldogs 2014 team photo. They have used the 2013 team photo as part of the marketing campaign
  33. D

Up to 51 already
  34. D

Hosting images - The easy way!

Now im confused is it www.tinypic.com or www.postimage.org ?
  35. D

Hosting images - The easy way!

where do i type in the www.postimage.org ?
  36. D

Cheerleaders = Re-assigned to other duties.

You know, i always have to re-read your posts. A lot of your posts start off as questions, but you add a "tbh" at the end which turns it into a statement. It gets confusing ffs
  37. D

Didn't find them entertaining at all.
  38. D

Contrary to other posts..

apparently Moga did his knee, hence why you dont see him anywhere..
  39. D

New level of Kennel user = "Off the leash"

Rodzilla is the chosen one ?
  40. D

whats going on with Josh Hoffman

i reckon if we create another thread he will sign..
  41. D

Save the belles petition

how about you all become and recruit members ? Parra signed up 2,000 people over the weekend and have caught up to us in the race to 20k members. Unless you like the idea of seeing the Eelols flag at Belmore sign up now!
  42. D

TV trouble

Why not..i do this all the time
  43. D

do the cheer leaders really get the crowd pumped ? I've been to so many games @ ANZ and never once have i had one pump me up. In fact, when they are performing at half time, you cant even see sh1t unless you're watching the big screen. Fark i hope we get one of those marching bands like in...
  44. D

TV trouble

Never happened with me tbh
  45. D

Josh Hoffman writing his own ticket out of redhill

i'm sure Barba would change this as well if he could go back...like..double all his bets and drinking more because he would had gotten away with it..
  46. D

TV trouble

Well if you listened to the techie show on 2GB the Saturday you would had known about it
  47. D

TV trouble

Analogue channels have been turned off. Its digital channels only...
  48. D

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Same old dumb questions over and over again.. Nice work on twitter btw. We smashed that farkhead journo lol
  49. D

Bulldogs Membership 2014

Just call them mate they'll sort it out
  50. D

paul walker has died. RIP

I'm still waiting for Mr I's conspiracy theory
  51. D

paul walker has died. RIP

Wow https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5R976MdhNhg&feature=youtube_gdata_player
  52. D

Bulldogs Membership 2014

If thisdoesn't make you signup fort he cheapest membership i don't know what will... THE good old Eels-Bulldogs rivalry continues from the 1980s - the decade they shared in eight premierships. The two clubs have launched a joint membership campaign with a race to get 20,000 members. As part...
  53. D

2013 RL World Cup thread

Well thats not a very well planned holiday is it..
  54. D

2013 RL World Cup thread

Hey mate, when I was in Hawaii couple months back I was watching a monday night game live at the yard house. They have heaps of tv's and one of them had the nrl. Try go there. Seeing USA did well im sure they will show it
  55. D

Bulldogs Membership 2014

So does that mean the 7k members so far are idiots for paying membership?
  56. D

Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

Oh well...everyone wanted the dogs of old..now youve got it..
  57. D

If you have problems with Kennel pages & videos flickering - READ HERE.

honestly, if you are using Internet Explorer 8 on Windows XP then you really shouldn't be using a computer. Btw, my samsung s4 is probably quicker than that computer
  58. D

Would you want Sonny back at the dogs?

awsome thread. Must be raining outside
  59. D

Mundines cafe gets firebombed

Maybe Fenech wanted his money back?
  60. D

Slater in Police Custody in England

There is no point discussing anything with a person who and i quote "Stupid bitch, as if one punch is going to kill a man." says something as stupid and senseless as that..and then tries to justify it some how...
  61. D

A lot of those people sitting behind a computer on the other side of the world that know more are on this forum...
  62. D

Hi All I'm New Here

i wonder how many people there are that have come to this forum for years but haven't registered ?
  63. D

2013 RL World Cup thread

the French fullback Morgan Escare really impressed me this morning. Only saw end of second half but he seemed to have good footwork and speed..was unlucky a few times not to score
  64. D

What are you? 10 years old ? 1. Mr Kelly was knocked to the ground by the punch and died in St Vincent's Hospital two days later. 2. A 33-YEAR-OLD man is facing murder charges following the latest alleged king-hit tragedy in Sydney's CBD to leave a young reveller dead. Here is a photo of a...
  65. D

Things to do in hospital....

Good to hear things are going well! Good luck..
  66. D

Lets Put a Baseline under 2013 to better understand our possible 2014

Can expand on this a bit more? What controversies are you talking about?
  67. D

Belmore Sport's in 2015

Thursday night games would also do well there
  68. D

Is Today Tomorrow ? or is Tomorrow Today ?
  69. D

Bulldogs HQ buzzing with MAJOR announcements

What's with the black?
  70. D

buying property before auction

Quality post
  71. D

As far as i am aware...this is correct
  72. D

BRISBANE coach Anthony Griffin has shut the door on a release for Josh Hoffman as his fullback rival, Ben Barba, took his first steps in Broncos colours.
  73. D

New Recruits: Damien Cook becomes a Bulldog

DexM @deki83 @NRL_Bulldogs have you made the announcement yet ? Details NRL_Bulldogs's avatar NRL Bulldogs @NRL_Bulldogs @deki83 New sleeve sponsor, pre-order available for '14 Merch, '14 Member video released, Member packs starting to arrive #proudtobeabulldog
  74. D

New Recruits: Brennan becomes a Bulldog

Are they the same mates that wish Price wasnt there next year either?
  75. D

2013 Melbourne Cup

another year, another $50 down the drain
  76. D

Any riders here?

Cool Story..
  77. D

2013 Melbourne Cup

love how everyone is a horse racing expert but dont follow it during the year..only for Melbourne cup..then people like me who have nfi listen to the "know it alls" place bets..and win fark all!
  78. D

Its ok. I understand lol
  79. D

Atleast the robber will be covered..
  80. D

Finally did it

he's a troll 100%
  81. D

What if a robber comes into your house and you stab him with a broken tile ? still covered ?
  82. D

You'll tell us all about tomorrow right ?
  83. D

I always pictured you working at a 7/11 .. Don't know why
  84. D

National eligibility

Have you seen Dylan Napa? He is a red head Cook Islander
  85. D

Brett Morris steps up bid to lure brother Josh back to St George Illawarra

Oh sorry didn't see it. Using nova launcher but takes a while to set it up. I'll pm you the instructions tomorrow or later today
  86. D

Well Ofcourse the thought and desire is there. They are brothers and would always love to play with each other (not in a a asexual way you dirty ****ers lol ).
  87. D

If you read the whole article Josh prefers paying for different clubs. M
  88. D

Android Apps

What is an Android launcher? Probably the most powerful feature of Android is its ability to be customized. And that starts with what's typically called the "launcher." The launcher usually is considered to be the homescreens and app drawer, and they come in all sorts of flavors and designs...
  89. D

Dick Smith NRL Auckland Nines draw announced

i'm looking forward to it as well. Should be an all attacking tournament with backyard type of footy. Can't wait for it tbh.
  90. D

Android Apps

This is how i made my S4 look :)
  91. D

Conspiracy Websites

Have you been to www.thekennel.net.au ? There are always conspiracy's about how the NRL are always against the dogs and want them out of the comp.
  92. D

Question Re: Moderate to Expensive Rugs

The fact that you were actually thinking about this is another issue on its own
  93. D

Shuffling the strting side.

What about defence?
  94. D

Shuffling the strting side.

I'd have these two for sure
  95. D

Bulldogs novelty bank notes

why is Morris wearing the new style jersey with new logo..yet the note has that disguisting shit dogs logo ? something smells..*sniff*sniff*...fishy
  96. D

Fullback Discussion

Eric Grothe Jnr.
  97. D

Willie Mason says he should have been a rugby union player

doesn't that opening paragraph just contradict itself ?