Search results

1. M

Anasta or Ryan captain?

yeah..i agree but ryan i think would keep the captaincy bcoz he may be a little bit more senior or experienced as well
  2. M

Anasta or Ryan captain?

but does any1 think that he'll get 2 keep the captaincy wen Ryan returns?
  3. M

Anasta or Ryan captain?

wat do u rekon?...i think that Braith does a better job as captain, but i dont think that wen ryan comes bak, anasta will stay there
  4. M

Standout player in tonight's game

^^same plus Braith.....Conn (the no.18 youngen) did a good job 2 but..come 2 think of it so many did a great job so it was a really good team effort all round anyway
  5. M

Charlie Tonga out?

.... :o
  6. M

Charlie Tonga out?

lol...he's reliable- im not sure but thats wat i heard and wen i hear it from this person he's right 90% of the time but...i dont noe..
  7. M

Charlie Tonga out?

i heard it from a about 60% reliable source....is it tru?-has it been confirmed or anything?
  8. M

What sports do you follow?

yeah lolz thats tru..hehe
  9. M

What sports do you follow?

yay! sum1 else likes rafael nadal :) Formula 1 - nup Cricket - wen theres no footy Golf - neverr! Rugby League - Bulldogs AFL - never Union - only aus vs nz tri nations Tennis - Rafael Nadal! n Marat Safin
  10. M

Telegraph wipes doggies sponser

yeah u really can...thanx mozza lol
  11. M

lol...yeah..um its on pg 52 in the sports section
  12. M

it looks a lot more obvious wen you actually c it in the paper though
  13. M

wen u look at how clear the sleeve sponser is in past pictures from the telegraph (i mean like 3wks bak) u can tell this 1 has been muddled with
  14. M

i cant do any better than that ...sorry
  15. M

im trying 2 get the pic up.................
  16. M

i shall try-but it might take a while and i might not be able 2...
  17. M

hmmm...there u go, at least theres a little loss 4'em...but seriously it would be sooooooo interesting 2 hear sumfin from them, i really hope its illegal or sumthing and auto group pik up on it and sue or the doggies do-or somthing like that anyway
  18. M

lol thats tru.. im not 2 sure that Auto Group would be very happy though..id like 2 hear their reaction
  19. M

lol exactly!... i seriously want 2 noe if that is legal...its like manipulating a picture-is that allowed, i've got noe idea
  20. M

mr r.....hazems sleeve is on a front angle in the pic-its very clear so im pretty sure they have air brushed it a little so u cant really c the name of the sponser
  21. M

i dont noe if they do...i dont have a scanner but i hav a camera that (its lame but it works) i can use 2 take a pic of the pic.....i cant do it now but i'll c wat i can do in the nxt couple of days
  22. M

im about 93% sure because the sleeve would not have been like that wen he was playin
  23. M

i was just reading the telegraph and the review of last night's game wen i noticed the large pik of Hazem El Masri scoring a try had the sleeve sponser(auto group) wiped off - either that or hazem came on to the field with a very run down jersey and thats unlikely.... Now that is low, if they...
  24. M

what we do when the going gets tough

i read it :) great post and i cant agree with u more... *cheers* we will stick together!
  25. M

Anasta Thread

yeah, i totally agree bcause unless the doggies r gunna come out with a gun rookie 5-8th, or they buy a really good 1..we're going to hav absolutely nufin in that pivot position...but still, it is getting frustrating waiting 4 him 2 make a bloody decision-i ges a fortnight isnt all that long...
  26. M

Roll Call: Vs. Manly

i'll be there as usual...but again as usual in some random place coz my bro decides the seatin...
  27. M

reni injuried in tonights game

i just heard on the radio that Reni's (obviously) out 2morrow n he's gonna be replaced by a guy called Dallas Macaway or sumfin like that...
  28. M

Sherwin on bench for city

but im confused.. nrl.com said that ... (on Graham Murray)"He flirted with the idea of shifting City skipper Craig Gower from hooker to halfback but chose Sherwin for his deadly combination with Bulldogs teammate Anasta. ..." still-ur probably rite bcoz after that it goes on 2 say gower would...
  29. M

Dragons VS Roosters (Possible Spoilers)

yeh their faces were hilarious :D ! (*yay! finally passed 50 posts :) *)
  30. M

Dragons VS Roosters (Possible Spoilers)

lol *cheers* i piked the Dragons..haha roosters! lol
  31. M

Top 3 Most disliked Rooster Players

lolz yeh:D its a hard word aye? hehe :whacky:
  32. M

Top 3 Most disliked Rooster Players

lolz yeh!, i agree with baby dogg..man its too hard 2 choose the whole team is unstandable (i even had 2 make up a new word to describe'em!) lol
  33. M

Roll Call: Vs. Roosters (merged)

i'll be there as always..cant wait!...my bro only ever occasionally sits with the army-so we'll be sittin anywhere thats good...:)
  34. M

Mr Noad to the Roosters

yeh,i agree..- u couldnt hav sed it better
  35. M

Mr Noad to the Roosters

lolz..yeh roosters supporters, come 2 the game- we wont hurt u! :D
  36. M

Willie's rise continue?

lolz-thats tru but i rekon DF is rite..we dont want the crap that he brings 2 the doggiez..n i think although he's a good 4ward we shouldn't make him our priority 2 sign b4 a couple of others
  37. M

Do we still want Willie Mason?

yeh..i would rather the pecking order 2 be anasta, lolesi-then possibly corey hughes and thenn mason
  38. M

Do we still want Willie Mason?

i couldn't agree much more ..but he has been sighted with poosters players frequently- not only with ricky stuart
  39. M

Team v Poosters

yeh-that is true ...
  40. M

Team v Poosters

u haven't picked the doggies in 3wks...i pik them no matter wat lol but i gess u gotta go with ur gut feelin aye? n u got it right the last 3wks anyway :)
  41. M

Team v Poosters

i cant wait..its looking pretty good!..its a win 4 sure :) hopefully nyway
  42. M

wat r ur predictions 4 2nites Penrith vs Parra game...

lolz shows wat i noe...hehe but i dont think there was a lot of people who would've tipped Parra-so im not the only 1 :D nywayz Go the Doggiez 4 2morrow aye... :whacky:
  43. M

wat r ur predictions 4 2nites Penrith vs Parra game...

ummm... i reckon- Penrith 44-18 theres about a 1/2 an hr til it starts and unless theres a miracle i can only c a Penrith win
  44. M

2004 - our best season ever?

yep exactly...that would b perfect we noe the doggies hav got evry chance 2 do it again!
  45. M

Sonny-Bill Hit List

i reckon crocker, morley and minichello..oh and one 4 this wk-Benji Marshall... Man, how colud i 4get Mason-now that would be good! lol