Search results

1. Shanty Bill

Bobs Burgers

I first watched this show on the plane going to the US and got hooked. Currently watching season 4 and it's a good show to watch while I wait for new Simpsons and Family Guy. Anyone else watch it?
  2. Shanty Bill

Current NRL referee a Bulldogs fan

I was at the shops the other day and saw a current high profile NRL referee wearing a blue coloured t-shirt with our mighty Bulldogs logo on the chest. Anybody know if there is a screening process in which they cannot be biased or even be allowed to ref a game of the team they support? Pretty...
  3. Shanty Bill

Will you participate in this poll? Answer now!

Just want to see how many people on this forum will participate in this poll. If you will select "Yes" If you will not select "No" If you are a hater go jump.
  4. Shanty Bill

What's new?

Well TBH I haven't been on The Kennel for about 5 years. Ran away and joined Toulon. But anyway what's been up man, how's your daughter? What's new here? Has K E really come out? FMD!!!!
  5. Shanty Bill

Nintendo DS

Who has one? Thoughts? Games? I <3 mine to be honest with you guys. Don't judge me.
  6. Shanty Bill

Trindall reaches agreement

Super League champions St Helens have been ordered to pay former player Darrell Trindall £45,000 in an out-of-court settlement. The Australian stand-off successfully sued the club for damages after being sacked just two months into a two-year contract. St Helens, who were due in the High...
  7. Shanty Bill

The Kennel Song

Let's write a Kennel song, and then if everyone is HTH we can produce it and put Cry's picture on the cover. It should be set out like this [Verse 1] It's starts in the morning after you put a bog in You get onto Thekennel.com.au and login You notice Abz and Dimitra online And you...
  8. Shanty Bill

Lolcats

Funnest.Thing.Ever. Upload more here.
  9. Shanty Bill

Annoying Kennel Login

Anyone else have this problem? It's easy to get past but it's still annoying. http://img87.imageshack.us/my.php?image=loginwv1.jpg
  10. Shanty Bill

Best Song EVER

Download a song by Digga called "Broken". You can find it on Limewire and most P2P programs. One of the best songs I've ever heard, it's been out for a while (about 2006) but he's still to make the bigtime. Listen and post your ratings here and what you think. 9.8/10...
  11. Shanty Bill

Tim Tams

I can't believe this thread hasn't been created yet. IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER THAN TIM TAMS WITH COFFEE??? (You gotta do the coffee through the Tim Tam trick though)
  12. Shanty Bill

Dutch Ovens

Discuss.
  13. Shanty Bill

Best Arguments

I've had a few on here, what are your favourites?
  14. Shanty Bill

Marriage Advice

I recently got married and when we moved in to our house her mum has done nothing but be clingy (we're living in her mum's house with her 2 brothers and sister BTW) Every time I try to relax and unwind from my hard day at Centrelink her pet dog is always up in my grill. I'm seriously considering...
  15. Shanty Bill

Love & Hate

List what you love and hate about the above Kenneler in your post. For example - Name: Quaid. Love: He makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hate: He killed my partner.
  16. Shanty Bill

DVD Regions

I just ordered a DVD from America (Region 1) and it wont play on any of my DVD players, Xbox's or computer (All Region 4). Does anyone know how I can play it without buying a mutil-region DVD player? I'm thinking along the lines of cracks/patches/codecs for DivX player.
  17. Shanty Bill

Picture Game

Use the images to form the answers, the can be names, places, objects etc. I've started with an easy one. The first correct answer gets Kennel Cash donated by the good folks at The Quaid Corporation ©
  18. Shanty Bill

Ellen DeGeneres

I seriously wouldn't mind if she got hit by 2 trains and a bus. I ****en hate how she "dances" at the start of each show, I'm going to fly to America, get a ticket to her show and punch her head when she starts dancing. What about her clothes FFS? FMD mix it up, Ellen. A blazer over a shirt with...
  19. Shanty Bill

Love Age?

Speaking of love and all that other Disney bull****, I got wondering. How old do you think you have to be to feel love? That football-head Jojo "wrote" that song Leave (Get Out) at like 13. Is love a matter of age? FMD answer.
  20. Shanty Bill

Smartest Kenneler

Who do you think is the smartest overall Kenneler? IMO Quaid is very smart in the art of spying but his bad lying skills let him down. For the people I left out, FMD grow a brain, man.
  21. Shanty Bill

Notice Board

Just like a real notice board you'd find at uni, school, work etc. except it's not real. Post your shiznit here for the world to see.
  22. Shanty Bill

Funniest Post

What is the single funniest post you've seen on The Kennel?
  23. Shanty Bill

New Songs

I'm making a CD and I need some new R&B/Rap songs on it, stuff like Nelly - Grillz. Anything else?
  24. Shanty Bill

Line Ups

Just a quick question, you can delete this thread after but where online can I find the line-ups for all teams this weekend. SOME people didn't want to help and nrl.com is ****e. Thanks.
  25. Shanty Bill

Happy Birthday Jorgelina

26. Shanty Bill

Polls

Do you vote on polls?
  27. Shanty Bill

Sudoku

At first I though it was a shiit fad, then one day I got really bored and decided to try it out. It's a pretty uber game. There's an online version @ http://www.geocities.com/binnyva/code/javascript/sudoku/ Just wondering, anyone else play/like it?
  28. Shanty Bill

What's Your Ringtone?

ATM mine is the Pulp Fiction theme, I change it about once a month, last month was Overnight Celebrity by Twista. So what ringtone do you have and is a monotone, polyphonic, real tone or something else like a recorded burp?
  29. Shanty Bill

Virtual NRL

Heya playas. I'm making a Kennel Virtual NRL competition this season and there's room for 10 more people. So far Bunce, Mc Menace and Game Breaker are in so if you want to join let me know. Here's a little about it. You select 25 players (under the salary cap), and points are scored based on...
  30. Shanty Bill

Lost

I've been watching season 2 recently and it gets pretty good, what's in the hatch is finally revealed and another person dies. Anyone else watch it?
  31. Shanty Bill

HappyBirthday Buncey *cough*bunsen burner*cough*

Happy Birthday my man ;)
  32. Shanty Bill

New Years Eve

Just seeing what everyone is doing for NYE. I was going to go to Novotel in Brighton but that all changed in the last 3 days, what are you guys up to?
  33. Shanty Bill

Caution - Phone Scam

I got a missed call today on my mobile from (03) 9540 5101, I was going to call back then remembered a report I aw on Today Tonight about a week ago about phone scammers that call and get you to call back the number which in turn charges you high rates. So as a warning DO NOT call any suspicious...
  34. Shanty Bill

Kennel Tags

I've come up with an ingenious plan to help Kennelers meet at Bulldog games. It's a little something I like to call a 'nametag', don't let the technical mumbo-jumbo fool you - it's simple. You print it out and write your name/username in it and you're set. I've included a cartoon of what could...
  35. Shanty Bill

16 Fun Facts About Jean Claude Van Damme

I was inspired by the recent Chuck Norris thread, so I decided to let you guys in on some facts about Jean Claude Van Damme. 16 facts about Jean Claude Van Damme. 1. Jean Claude Van Damme doesn’t need a remote control, he screams at the TV until it changes channel. 2. Jean Claude Van...
  36. Shanty Bill

Jean Claude Van Damme OR Chuck Norris?

From the makers of "What came first, the chicken or the egg?" comes another difficult question - Who would win in a fight, Jean Claude Van Damme OR Chuck Norris? Here are the candidates. [Thanks to BD84 for the genius behind this poll]
  37. Shanty Bill

JCVD Song

In my quest to resurrect Jean Claude Van Damme I enlisted the help of a media tool - the radio. I got on air with Peter Helliar for "Pete's Show" on 104.1 and requested they mention Jean Claude Van Damme and a "Double Danish Dog Drop". I've provided the link to the song so you can hear it, it’s...
  38. Shanty Bill

Ghosts...

Has anyone seen or come in contact with something they couldn't explain? I think I've seen one before but it was the side of my eye so I'm not too sure lol. Any stories? Second part to the question - Do you believe in ghosts?
  39. Shanty Bill

Happy Birthday Jean Claude Van Damme

Yes people, it's JCVD's birthday and he's celebrating with a British Birthday Bone Breaker. Leave your birthday wishes here and I'll pass them on to him - wapow!
  40. Shanty Bill

What are you wearing?

I was inspired by the "what are you listening to now?", besides I kept thinking the thread was what are you wearing so I created this, nudist are encouraged to post. -Trackpants -Shirt
  41. Shanty Bill

Rebecca Wilson Is A Man

I don't know if this has been mentioned before but it damn right should have. I'm convinced RW is/was a man at some point in her/his/it's life. Now I'm no Photoshop master but it didn't take me much doctoring to transform her already rugged features into a more masculine mould. Roberto Wilson...
  42. Shanty Bill

Alberto The Mechanic

Anyone that needs their car repaired by an honest, oily, nice and sleazy mechanic, Alberto is your man; He's located on Grease Street. Mc "The Maniac" Menace, Chance "Chapstick" Bunce, Jean Claude Van Damme and myself go there to get our cars to their best. He might even throw in his number to a...
  43. Shanty Bill

Who will win the 2005 premiership?

Who will win the 2005 premiership?
  44. Shanty Bill

Is Maitua Playing For Sure?

Does anyone know is Maitua is a 100% certainty to play or will he be dropped last minute like last week?
  45. Shanty Bill

Lolesi: No.1 is cursed

Don't be surprised if no-one in the Bulldogs squad wears the No.1 jersey. Regular centre Jamaal Lolesi admitted it was cursed after receiving the nod as the Bulldogs' fourth fullback in as many weeks following a knee injury to Hazem El Masri. Pointscoring machine El Masri was today ruled...
  46. Shanty Bill

Leb Song

This song has been out for a while, it's called "DED(...at the ATM)" by Nidis. The bloke is Greek. It's farken funny. Listen/download it from the link here Lyrics [Verse 1] Touch my hair and your ****en dead My bicep is twice the size of your head I go to the gym 6 days a week I'm on...
  47. Shanty Bill

Advice - Digital Camera

Hey all, I'm gonna buy a digital camera and I have no idea what is **** or not, wtf's a megapixel?! So far Sont Cyber-shot is winning but as I said I have no idea. Anyway if anyone can give me some advice it'd be appreciated.
  48. Shanty Bill

Bulldogs in 2015...

Here are my prediction on what some player will be doing in 10 years time... Hazem El Masri - Retired from NRL and playing soccer from Lebanon in Tripoli. The balls are holograms now. Luke Patten - Has put on weight and is now a forward. Matt Utai - Has grown 30 cms with futuristic...
  49. Shanty Bill

Worst Songs Ever

Sorry I have to get this of my chest - The "song" "Oh Ah" by Tamara IS THE WORST SONG EVER closely followed by Will Smiths "Switch". What do y'all think?
  50. Shanty Bill

Brad Morrin?

Can anyone please tell me a little about Brad Morrin? possibly a picture or something. I haven't heard of him before last week and I missed the game to see him in action.