Search results

1. the Coyote

Dogs v Dragqueens - do members get in free?

Can't find any info whether doggies members get in free on Monday (reciprocal rights) . Yay or nay???
  2. the Coyote

Penalty count

Can't believe we played the most ill disciplined team in the comp at our own home ground and still got 50% less penalties .... Can't remember a single penalty against them in the 2nd half .... The real killer, being another late in the first half , soft 5th tackle penalty , just like last week ...
  3. the Coyote

Drury Low

Guys , probs not Bulldogs discussion anymore , for anybody interested in what happened to Drury Low... He is now playing for the Narellan Jets in group 6...
  4. the Coyote

Finals...

With the rorters playing souffs for the first time in a finals match since 1938... it got me thinking.... When was , or has , the Sea turds ever beaten us in a finals game? ... The mind maybe clouded this morning after last night, the games I can remember when we played them .... 2012...
  5. the Coyote

Sugar Shane leaving a big jet plane....

Hearing reports Shane Mosley has been seen at the departure lounge of Sydney Airport..... a day before he ws due to fight Mundane..... Geez... there is a thing called karma ... =P
  6. the Coyote

Dragons jerseys tonight

Looked ****e .... Not sure about our alternate jerseys now , they were pretty much the same as our one, just red for blue.... Jack De Belin and the dragons are crap, will be battling for the spoon
  7. the Coyote

Studs v Blades???

My little monkey needs a new pair of boots for this season, He has always played in blades , but I am old school and am thinking of going studs ..., which are allowable from Under 8 and up ...... So what are people's opinions , Studs or Blades ???
  8. the Coyote

Yawnion

With the drag queens playing the sheep humpers , thought I would see what was doing in the rugby... Geez , switching back to the league, what a **** boring game Yawnion is , in the 15 minutes, the only scoring plays were penalty goals.... Lucky league teams don't rely on penalty goals for...
  9. the Coyote

Large wooden spoons...where do you get them???

Back in 08 when our world fell apart, an Eels supporter happily gave me a wooden spoon .... Well payback is a *****.... It's time to return the favour.... But... I don't want just a small wooden Spoon..... I want the biggest one I can find , will even get a plaque for it..... Question...
  10. the Coyote

Bulldog fan day....... yes or no???

Usually about this time of the year, the Doggies hold the second team fan day of the year... in the last few years, apart from 2009, we haven't been in a strong position to win the comp as we are this year..... Do the fans put the team first and let them concentrate 100% on going all the...
  11. the Coyote

Parra Jesus on here is a fake....

Bumped into the Parramatta Jesus at ANZ last night... asked him what he was doing on the kennel talking crap..... He reckons he has never been on the Kennel... and was peed off that some 10 year old faggot was using his name.... The real PJ wasn't a bad bloke..... pity the fake imitation...
  12. the Coyote

The Gummy Sharks....

Geez.... I really hate the Sharks.... but I am almost feeling sorry for them.... =P ... A sponsorless jersey, a pathetic loss to the Knoughts at home, zero premierships to their name and they look like they are doing it tough financially.... I think its time for them to relocate to...
  13. the Coyote

Mad Jersey......

Well its not a Dogs jersey...but I saw this mad Warriors jersey in Sylvia Park Mall in Auckland yesterday..... http://www.canterburyofnz.com/rugby-league/vodafone-warriors/2012-range/warriors-rugby-league-2012-heritage-jersey.html was going to buy one for my son (he loves green) if they...
  14. the Coyote

Tele-crap - fail

http://video.dailytelegraph.com.au/2198813176/Bulldogs-Team-photo Western Sydney Bulldogs???????
  15. the Coyote

Hodko injured?????

just saw footage of Trent in a training mishap.... apparently he had a chair stolen from under him by Ben Barba and has bruised one of his tattoo's .... he should be right for training tomorrow =P
  16. the Coyote

Dunny Bill

Ahh, its slow now the season has ended..... One of my FOB cousin in laws told me she would be doing a Sonny Bill side step at touch football tonight.... Got me looking up the Toulon Rugby site for a laugh, just checking through their team list this year... Has Dunny Bill actually made...
  17. the Coyote

Peter Sterling was at our game on Saturday

It wasn't a channel nine televised game, but I swear Peter Sterling was on the sideline for our game against the Raiders...
  18. the Coyote

Bye Bye Eels

If you were an Eels fans you would be hurting over the teams heartless performances...... just when you think things couldn't get any worse... you find out that you club owes 31 million dollars.... Will the Eels be around next year?????
  19. the Coyote

Belmore on the box yesterday

It was good to see that in our time of despair, we were at the true home of the Dogs yesterday.... If these frog bastards are so rich, lets fry these french farkers and tell them you can keep the piece of ****, so long as you give us some cash to fix up our stadium..... we maybe able to...
  20. the Coyote

No Dogs will play Origin this year

They are not naming the squad til tomorrow, but you could almost put your house on it (provided you aren't being evicted), that the Dogs won't get a single player named in either Origin team... I can't remember the last time this has ever happened? , we usually get 3 or 4, its a sad day...
  21. the Coyote

Tahu jumps ship

Just heard that Timana Tahu has gone to Rugby...... funny thing is, a few weeks back he was bagging it out, "how can you play a game where you only touch the ball twice in a match"..... Talk about backflips the Coyote
  22. the Coyote

Where's Willie?????

Spotted this afternoon (5th of Jan), Big Willie going into the departure area of the Sydney International Airport with just a plane ticket and no carry on luggage..... Where is he going????? Possibilities from the gates for that departure area Los Angeles??? Apia, Samoa??? or...