Search results

1. the Coyote

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

1938 was a great year :kissingheart:
  2. the Coyote

News Police warn NRL about growing criminal 'danger' infiltrating rugby league

I watch a fair amount of junior footy, live stream or at the game .. there is so much shit and niggle that has crept in over the past 5 to 10 years .. when a player drops the ball, 2 or 3 opposition players will get in his face , verbally or physically abuse him .. when teams score , most boys...
  3. the Coyote

Would you take Elliott back tomorrow?

But those guys had talent .. Idiot does not ..
  4. the Coyote

Our Biggest Dud Signings in the Last 10 Years

A few years back I saw Drury Low training for the Narellan Jets 1st grade .. even then he would have been out of his depth …
  5. the Coyote

Was Concord Oval our best ever home ground? If not, which was better?

Francis Meli scored 10 tries down our right edge =( .. we were actually going alright .. til the ref penalised Corey Hughes for something minor .. it was all down hill from then on ..
  6. the Coyote

Penrith Junior System

A good post … yes, most of the polys play league and Union .. but this becomes difficult at 15’s when the league boys start playing Sundays .. SJRU only play on Sundays .. the president of Penrith RSL rugby team was pushing for an emerging Colts Comp (u17s) to be played on Saturday afternoons...
  7. the Coyote

Official SG ball train on squad for 2022

West Tigers have named their SG ball squad … there is 115 players I think anybody turning 18/19 that are registered in Campbelltown has made the train on squad =P
  8. the Coyote

Mount Rushmore of Belmore

Brad Morrin over Montoya
  9. the Coyote

News The kid is contracted to Penrith’: Cronk backs Panthers over ‘ridiculous’ Matt Burton standoff

Out of the big 3 cheats at the Storm, Crank is the biggest dog c$&t, which is quite an effort will Slater who just says punch me in the face..
  10. the Coyote

News 4 raiders sacked due to glassing cover up

He played 9 seasons at the Narellan Jets,from 5 to 13’s years , and 1 season at Campbelltown Collegians (u14s) ... however he has also been playing Union since the 12’s .. training 4 days a week and 2 games, sometimes 3 backing up for older age groups each weekend was taking its toll, he broke...
  11. the Coyote

News 4 raiders sacked due to glassing cover up

Was out at the Wests v Raiders SG ball match yesterday at Camden .. one of the boys who use to play with my son that was picked up by Canberra was walking around in civy’s and not in the playing squad, he was in the team last week.. he wasn’t injured and wasn’t in Raiders gear, sadly he may have...
  12. the Coyote

The players don't care

Gone are the days when big Frankie, Beastwood or Kaz would sit for a half in the Kennel or at away games with the supporters when they weren't playing.... I remember the empty feeling after we lost the 2012 GF and only the above 3 and Ben Barba actually came over to the supporters after the...
  13. the Coyote

Opinion 2SM Talkin’ sport

Sadly not enough content .. A typical half hour .. 4.00 to 4.07 .. news 4.08 a minute lead in 4.09 to 4.14 .. actual content 4.15 to 4.18 .. commercials 4.19 .. music 4.20 to 4.26... more content 4.27 to 4.30.. more commercials .. Lucky to be 10 to 12 minutes of actual content every half hour ..
  14. the Coyote

WWOS MOLE Tigers considering Foran to replace Benji

Can the Tigpies take Napa too .. I will drive them both over to Concord ..
  15. the Coyote

News Cody Walker Blackmailed

Yeah its a f'ing joke .... when does Souff's actually get their name tarnished and dragged through the mud like what we have had to put up with since the Salary cap/ Coff Harbour days... The NRL bent over backwards to get them home in 2014... where was the concern for player safety for our...
  16. the Coyote

WORST Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Perhaps if your original list wasn't full of guys that had played less than 50 games for the club, then people would take the rules more seriously ....... Sue - 11 Montoya - 45 Lee - 18 Stanley - 29
  17. the Coyote

Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Great team .. though I would have Price as starting prop .. Asotasi replacing Graham .. and Utai on the wing replacing B Moz ...
  18. the Coyote

Our worst halfback, last 25 years?

Was Ben Sherwin as good as he is brother??? Brent Roberts surely must be included too......
  19. the Coyote

Our worst halfback, last 25 years?

Where’s Joey Williams
  20. the Coyote

Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

Better centres than Kerrod Holland... in no particular order.. Willie Talau Jarrod McCracken John Timu Jamal Lolesi Ben Harris Nigel Vagana SBW Willie Tonga Jamal Idris Josh Morris Brett Morris Andrew Emelio Tim Lafai Darren Smith Morgan Harper & Ben Sherwin =P worse than Holland .. Tim...
  21. the Coyote

I guess like Chase Stanley , Brenko Lee, Sue .. geez.. has Montoya cracked 50
  22. the Coyote

Some additions .. Kane Cleal Charlie Leaeno Brad Morrin Aaron Groom Yileen Gordon
  23. the Coyote

Ben Roberts

24. the Coyote

Ben Roberts

100% .. first Jet to play In the NRL ..
  25. the Coyote

Who Am I?

They got it right in those days more often than not, Les Boyd got rubbed out for the same act ... grubs like the Burgess brothers would be a distant memory ...
  26. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Steve Linnane .. dirty eye gouger =(
  27. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Correct ... Berries to Bulldogs Greg Brentnall played fullback for Australia but centre for the dogs .. Poor bugger got injured just before the GF in 1980 ... We all know Trent =(
  28. the Coyote

Who Am I?

I had a son play NRL at the same club and positions that I played
  29. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Rocky Elsom
  30. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Okay .. I was an East Hills junior who played for the one club who were referred to as a different mascot name when I started my career .. I played in a losing grand final but missed out on my team winning the next year due to injury late in the season ... I played all my career in the backs...
  31. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Western Suburbs and Balmain Tigers.. losing in 1988 at the Tigers .. Wasn’t much of a centre / winger, but could damn kick them from 55 out ...
  32. the Coyote

Who Am I?

Ross Conlon
  33. the Coyote

NRL Membership Numbers

I put the loss of members down to a few things ... Dessie’s tactics just bored everybody to tears , the team could be down 4 points with 5 to go, and were still playing percentage footy, no risks, not even a 50:50 bomb .. just running down the clock to another loss .. Though the real killer...
  34. the Coyote

I'm over it

It's a combination of a lot of small factors why we won't be renewing our membership this year.. Some are Bulldogs related, from the disgraceful on field performances starting with the cowboys game last year , to the rape of our colours with the huge ugly sponsor on it ... Thursday night games...
  35. the Coyote

Bulldogs players perform well in fiji v samoa international

The missus was watching the game in Savaii with the rest of the family, they were cursing Mason Lino hard
  36. the Coyote

Great day , pity about the result
  37. the Coyote

Was great to catch up with Kaz , top bloke off the field , awesome player on it , he scored the first try and they were leading 18 nil when he went off ... Fiji scored 3 tries....
  38. the Coyote

Photo taken on Thursday at the fan day in town
  39. the Coyote

Kirisome Auva’a sacked by South Sydney Rabbitohs

Sadly Some is my wife's nephew ... We actually took him out to the dogs semi v the eels back in 2009 when he was down from Brissy playing Union for the QLD school boys . Even wore one of my jerseys that night ... It's a shame how he has turned out, his family are really good people ..
  40. the Coyote

Dogs v Dragqueens - do members get in free?

Excellent :blush::blush:
  41. the Coyote

Last year they hosted at ANZ ... But we only played them once , so it wasn't reciprocal rights .. This year we play them again in July...
  42. the Coyote

Can't find any info whether doggies members get in free on Monday (reciprocal rights) . Yay or nay???
  43. the Coyote

Thurston almost as good as Mundine (according to Mundine)

Mundane had painted himself into a corner that he has never gotten out. Had he been humble like Kostya, and had success on his talent and guts than 90% of people wouldn't have been watching and waiting for someone to Knock him the fark out.... Fighting bums and being a big head isn't how we...
  44. the Coyote

Tickets for game vs Roosters

Jumped in at 10am ... hot seat - bay 39 ... Row E , bought 2 family tickets ... First pax was 1026... See you guys on Saturday
  45. the Coyote

When do we get code for finals tix tomorrow

Pax currently at 19,362 ..... most of our supporter bays have been sold out......
  46. the Coyote

Can someone please explain the rules

The old June 30 deadline was an even bigger joke, I remember glen hall and 2 or 3 others signing on July the 1st with the vermin ... I guess they must have done all the negotiating that morning as players weren't allowed to be approached until that day ....
  47. the Coyote

roll call

I thought the video before the game showing us bashing them over the years was good ... Well up until the last bit You know your struggling when you show training footage of that bald headed thug who played his 200th last night ....
  48. the Coyote

roll call

Agree, Souffs membership numbers are a myth.. 35k my arse ... Their banners were pathetic when compared to our kennel ... And how sad is it they have to rely on the PA system turned right up to combat our Bulldog chants The doggies owned the stadium last night, on and off the field ...
  49. the Coyote

Fan Day?

The Christmas party the other year was the same crap.. Rep players were a no show , so the main people you wanted to see weren't there.. They only have a few fan days a year, you think they could look after the people who spend their hard earned each season supporting them ....
  50. the Coyote

Fan Day?

Agree, it was a poorly run fan day ... We arrived around 12.30ish and Graham and Reynolds were just getting out of their car ... Was waiting in front of the grand stand, was about 1.15 and the missus said if nobody is coming out soon we are leaving ... a few players finally came out , we...
  51. the Coyote

The Mystery Of The Man From Mudgee

His tackle on Matai at crookvale was the best one on one hit I have seen this year
  52. the Coyote

Penalty count

Exactly ... They whinged and bitched about how the kids would react to the way the dogs players acted in bad Friday , yet , pinging a ball at another players head on a free to air TV game must be acceptable for the game as it went unpunished ...
  53. the Coyote

Penalty count

Can't believe we played the most ill disciplined team in the comp at our own home ground and still got 50% less penalties .... Can't remember a single penalty against them in the 2nd half .... The real killer, being another late in the first half , soft 5th tackle penalty , just like last week ...
  54. the Coyote

R7 Non Bulldogs Discussion

lol at souffs
  55. the Coyote

Rigged Refs

Ever notice when they show the replay on the big screen and it's plain as day to see they farked up , The refs avoid looking up there ...
  56. the Coyote

How on earth did Hodkinson get MOTM?

Trent looks way down on confidence, he usually eats field goals for breakfast .... My niece said after the whistle they are interviewing hodko , I nearly fell over .... Maybe it will spur him into gear as he has been below his best this year .... Good to see Moses stepping up, have been waiting...
  57. the Coyote

Roosters roster proves the NRL salary cap isn’t working

Exactly right... Dunny Bill was on the channel nein books on behalf of the Rooters , remember that shitty piece of commentary he did on State of origin whilst he was at Rugby.... hand shake my arse.... Same goes for Jamal Idris... sign for the Riff and Gus will get you a gig on the footy...
  58. the Coyote

Round 3 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Moving off the mark has also gone out the window
  59. the Coyote

Was talking about the Souffs Jersey =P ... But the same applies to the Tigpies , they have 100 jerseys and some 2 year old came up with that one ...
  60. the Coyote

Zzz channel nein jizz fest has begun
  61. the Coyote

My Frustration

I really get frustrated whenever they do those nothing kicks to the corners ... It's been going on since the Kevvy Moore days ... Last night running into the breeze would have been a great time to float some kicks up, at least give us a 50/50 chance to get the ball back. Other teams chance...
  62. the Coyote

NRL DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 3 | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Manly Sea Eagles

How much better is the pitch and the lighting at the donkeys game ... Brookie needs to be blown up and rebuilt
  63. the Coyote

Wait ! What ? Ben Roberts returning ???

Ahh... Besides being from the same country as my missus ... Benny played his junior footy at the same club as my son ... So I still have a soft spot for him .... Will probably be a Reni type signing ...
  64. the Coyote

Jamie Soward suffers a broken back

Sounds right ....
  65. the Coyote

Who sat near The Kennel tonight ?

The giant cartoon heads were awesome =) The kennel was the place to be last night .... Was so good to give those Eels scum bags on Level 4 the perfect send off ...... The Morris chant at the end of the game was also great .... I think he would be kicking himself why he didn't come over earlier...
  66. the Coyote

The Footy Show 2015

Its been a long off season and we are hoping that it may have improved this year ... But after a few seconds it all comes back, and you realise how shit it is .... Seriously, I was literally numb last night, it feels like when somebody tries to tell a funny joke and nobody laughs, it's kind of...
  67. the Coyote

The Ch9 Jizzfest Thread

We're farkin souffs the only team at the GF??? .... That wasn't a real souffs fan , he had teeth and wasn't in gaol ...
  68. the Coyote

'The Kennel' Is there any difference?

I do miss sitting in the South western corner where we used to sit in the Kennel.... Was always good to see the boys warm up from a close distance to see who was playing that game, and it was also good to see who was coming off the bench.... Day games are much better from the old Kennel area...
  69. the Coyote

Membership Cards

We have Kennel ...
  70. the Coyote

Moses half a chance to be a gamechanger

Wasn't there a Wayne Kerr playing for Ireland in the last World Cup?
  71. the Coyote

Membership Cards

Adults ... Lamb Juniors ... El Magic
  72. the Coyote

How Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs plan to be Australia’s No.1 sports club

Soccer fans are a strange breed, half of them go to games to jump around with other blokes and cheer themselves ... Not sure if they are really watching the game, especially when they turn their backs to the action ... When we lose , I kick every cat on the way home , reckon these soccer...
  73. the Coyote

How Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs plan to be Australia’s No.1 sports club

If all the band wagoners who jumped on board during the 2012 and 2014 finals campaign became members we would smash 30k ...=(
  74. the Coyote

Drury Low

Have heard he can leave anytime if he gets a decent contract offer .... Will be cheering him on at the Jets this year .... Last year Michael Lett was carving it up for the Picton Magpies , cashmere was with the Camden Rams , and Matt King played a game for the Jets ... Plenty of ex nrl players...
  75. the Coyote

Drury Low

Guys , probs not Bulldogs discussion anymore , for anybody interested in what happened to Drury Low... He is now playing for the Narellan Jets in group 6...
  76. the Coyote

Moses Mybe set to shine at Nines

Don't want to bag the kid ... But I have watched him play for a few seasons now, first grade , under 20's , even for the cane turds under 20's one time , hasn't impressed me yet =( ... Hopefully he has a break out season in 2015.... Agree with most here , Luke's replacement played better than...
  77. the Coyote

Longest Serving Players

And he married Bullfrogs daughter =P
  78. the Coyote

Longest Serving Players

As far as service goes ... Folksey would have to be top of the list, Bulldog junior who played 1st grade from 1978 to 89, became the conditioning trainer , then coach in 98 for 11 seasons ... Was apart of the club in some capacity for all 6 grand final wins and 10 gf appearances in his time at...
  79. the Coyote

Pics From Last Nights Christmas Party

Thought it was Toongabbie ....
  80. the Coyote

Bulldogs Member Party Now at Canterbury League Club

For the old school guys , was good to see Feeney , Hickey and Rocket out and about ..... I didn't see klem or Jacko, they were probably there though .....
  81. the Coyote

Bulldogs Member Party Now at Canterbury League Club

Got him !!! , well the niece nabbed him ....
  82. the Coyote

Pre Super League Memories

Yeah, the super league killed the buzz of our great grand final victory of 95 , especially with the parra scum stealing half our team .... I remember listening to the radio the morning the super league broke out ... Was really disappointed that we jumped ship , especially with Peter Moore being...
  83. the Coyote

Good old Teddy ... I remember our run in 79... Almost won it from 5th ...
  84. the Coyote

We never won one of those mid week cups ... I was spewing when Folksey dropped the kick off after we scored which allowed combined Brisbane to come back and knock us out one year, furthest we ever got ... however every year they would have a competition for the golden try ... The Dogs would...
  85. the Coyote

Bulldogs NRL Club Day - on Foxtel

Fox will be showing the Sharks greatest finals victories .... Should almost fill one commercial spot ...
  86. the Coyote

Was lucky enough to see ..... The Berries of the late 70's , early 80's , they were the real entertainers ... Scoring tries from their own half regularly, and through many sets of hands .... However, the dogs of war in the mid eighties were a brutal bunch , battese, Kelly , Gillespie , Tunks...
  87. the Coyote

Dogs of War 2004

Saved it on fox a few weeks back ... Is a real good doco , brings tears to ya eyes ...
  88. the Coyote

Jacob Loko charged with 'high range' DUI

Ha, dunny bill got done DUI once when playing with us =P
  89. the Coyote

In-Laws

My name in Thai =P Sala A , door dek, Sala a , nor noo , Sala ee , yor yuk , lor ling
  90. the Coyote

In-Laws

Yeah, it meant she was angry at me =P ... They get real upset about feet , especially if you call them one or walk over them when they are lying down .... The bad places in Thailand , pad pong types portray them wrongly , the Thais are real good people =)
  91. the Coyote

In-Laws

Always good to know a second language , I try to mai luem my Thai ... Was really good at reading and writing it back in the day... When your working out in the sticks at Banpong 6 days a week for a year with only a few people who could speak angrit you learn fast... But these days my mind is...
  92. the Coyote

In-Laws

Ha , phen Kwai (buffalo) done with your fingers doing little horns on your head =P ... One girl I was annoying in the factory would give me the thumbs up and say goard... I thought she was saying good .. How wrong was I =P .... Ahh just say your Mia luang is sooway mark mark and pohm rark koon...
  93. the Coyote

In-Laws

Nah, doesn't help, I married a coconut, half her family live in Bankstown, and she is always getting hassled for money from the ones back home =(... Dodged a bullet on Xmas day, they were all going to come to my house, but change of plans and we will do it down Condell Park =) ... The family...