Search results

1. J

Carter, Burr, Klemmer & McCallum

Does anyone know how they went in last nights first test v England ?
  2. J

Shenton for England ?

I've always said this kid is the goods and he is currently carving up SL and making big names like Matt King look 2nd rate, wouldn't be surprised to see him make the test side for the game v France.
  3. J

Joe Westerman

Has anyone else seen this kid play ? 18 year loose forward who absolutely murdered St Helens yesterday, him and Sam Burgess are the most exciting forward prospects I've seen for 20 years.
  4. J

Ash Gibson in for Leeds

Great to see young Gibson will now get an extended run in the centres for Leeds in SL following the serious injury to Toopi, he was going great until a horrific knee injury ended his 2007, prior to that he kept Toopi out of the side.
  5. J

SL news

Fielden on the mend Stuart Fielden is on course to be fit for the start of the new Super League campaign after close-season surgery. The Wigan prop has undergone an operation on his shoulder and is now recovering on holiday. This is his first off season in 9 years so if he can regain full...
  6. J

Well done GB

They have played an attractive style of footy full of enterprise and skill. It seems GB/England are building some depth and competition for places a year out from the wc
  7. J

Rugby League World magazine

Has anyone seen this month's edition ? has a great World Cup section and a possible team line ups section which is very interesting.
  8. J

Good article re: Fielden

I think he will bounce back much stronger next year, here's an honest assessment and he's not using his mother's death as an excuse. www.wigantoday.net/ViewArticle2.aspx?SectionID=68&ArticleID=1901229
  9. J

Andy Lynch

He is back to his best and on this form he has to make the GB Tri Nations squad this year.
  10. J

Humiliated

How funny was that, the Tigers were just treated like little pieces of crap. Andy Lynch and Jamie Langley for GB
  11. J

Nil, Zero, Zilch

Worse than GB Aussies not competitive anymore
  12. J

Does this mean the NRL is ****e ?

If GB lose everyone says it's because SL is ****e. When NZ get thrashed are people going to say NRL is rubbish ? I seem to remember GB topped the TN table last year so the NRL IS garbage :D :D :D