3. S

A few Bulldogs Banners - Quality

You guys can use them if you want.
  4. S

Scammer, Breaks Boys Hearts!!!

Does it get much lower than that....
  5. S

Inglis heads ARU Wish List

Inglis heads ARU's wish list By Bret Harris September 14, 2006 THE Australian Rugby Union is poised to make a fresh recruiting raid on the NRL. Australia star Mat Rogers yesterday confirmed his return to rugby league after the Rugby World Cup in France next year and fellow New South Wales...
  6. S

Band Game

Ok heres a game to play....heres the rules... I start off with a band say I start with The Rolling Stones Then the next person has to come up with a band that starts with S. Rolling Stones.
  7. S

How to Argue with Girls...

I got this via an email. Step 1. Abandon all logic. Girls don't use it, and you certainly shouldn't allow it to handicap you. Step 2. If you believe strongly in something, do NOT give in to any aspect of it. Compromise is useless against girls, because they will rationalize that if they...
  8. S

Biggest Hitter in the NRL?

Who is the Biggest Hitter in the NRL? I would have to say Tonie Carrol and SBW. Menzies would go close though. For little Blokes I have seen Buderus and Withers put on some classic hits.
  9. S

Marshall to Miss the Start of 2007 Season

Marshall may miss start of 2007 By Todd Balym August 31, 2006 WESTS Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall has ditched the arm brace and returned to the training paddock, but he may still miss the first month of the 2007 NRL season. The New Zealand international is on the comeback trail after...
  10. S

Engadine...

The burgh is nice to visit. Im glad I don't go on your family holidays. Meet me at Heathcote Pub at 10 mate and we will decide what Engadine is like.
  11. S

Favorite Rock/Heavy Metal Bands?

Here are some of mine. Shihad, Cog, Tool, Muse , Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon, The Mars Volta, Arctic Monkeys, Bloc Party , Dungen , Wolfmother, Gyroscope, The Hives, Jimmy Eat World, Placebo , The Pixies , Tucker B's , We are Scientists, The Killers , You Am I , Yeah Yeah Yeahs , The Living End...
  12. S

Engadine...

Heathcote is teh biggest hole in teh shire. There are so many bogans there. Although the Burgh steps it up, it is a shot hole. Engadine isn't too bad.
  13. S

Woman held for eight years escapes

Woman held eight years escapes August 24, 2006 08:43am A YOUNG Austrian woman told police today she had escaped a kidnapper after being held for eight years in a sealed garage, apparently resolving a missing child case that shook the nation, officials said. Police said relatives...
  14. S

Ronnie John's Half Hour

Watch this show it is the funniest half hour on tv. Thursday 9:00pm Channel Ten
  15. S

Interesting Facts about the World

Population: 6,525,170,264 (July 2006 est.) Age structure: 0-14 years: 27.4% (male 919,219,446/female 870,242,271) 15-64 years: 65.2% (male 2,152,066,888/female 2,100,334,722) 65 years and over: 7.4% (male 213,160,216/female 270,146,721) note: some countries do not maintain age...
  16. S

What Countries have you visited?

I have been to Thailand, America, England, Scotland, Italy and France. NRL RANT FORUM CLICK TO JOIN!
  17. S

Best, Worst, Favourite and Most Under-Rated From Your Team

Newcastle: Best: Johns Worst: Abraham Favourite: Buderus Most Under-Rated: Carney
  18. S

Hsc Trials!

Ive finished my trials now. I think I went ok. Hopefully nothing under 80 percent.
  19. S

Knights Season Over

Jarrod Mullen is going to have to pull somethinmg out of his arse.
  20. S

Grimaldi sticking up for Joey

I think Grimaldi is saying what the majority of Rugby league players think. Whether we like it or not players will swear at officals. I don't know why the NRL is starting to police it so hard now though?
  21. S

Player of the Year : Round 23

3- Mason 2- Patten 1- Asotasi
  22. S

cutler vs utai

Utai all the way. Cutler will have his chance in the future.
  23. S

Retro Party

I might check that place out. I might just go to vinnies though if im feeling cheap.
  24. S

Retro Party

I have a retro party on Friday night and I need suggestions on what to come as and what to wear. Retro can be defined as: is the revival of an earlier style that was relatively recent in time. Any Suggestions....
  25. S

Check this out!!!

This bloke is amazing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2kJZOfq7zk...h=Urban%20Ninja
  26. S

Coke Zero...

I prefer the taste of Coke Zero over Coke. Do you rate it?
  27. S

Worst possible pain...

It didn't happen, but if it did.... :whacky:
  28. S

4 the shire boys

Im looking forward to this game. Im going to make the trip. Two in form teams going at it. The sharks are hard to stop at the moment though, even without Noddy and Dykes.
  29. S

Worst possible pain...

I believe it would be piercingyour achilles tendon with a rusty nail. What do you think?
  30. S

Things to do before you die...

I want to own a Ferrari. How about you?
  31. S

Matthew's in a league of his own: now he's a movie star

Matthew's in a league of his own: now he's a movie star HAVING conquered television, former rugby league player Matthew Johns is set to make his debut on the big screen. The man now better known as his comical alter ego Reg Reagan will star in an independent Australian film, The Last Winter...
  32. S

Round 10 Teams

FRIDAY City v Country at Apex Oval, Dubbo at 7.30pm City: Brett Hodgson, David Simmons, Luke Lewis, Matt Geyer, Luke Rooney, Craig Gower (c), Matt Orford, Jason King, Robbie Farah, Joel Clinton, Trent Waterhouse, Lance Thompson, Braith Anasta. Interchange: Craig Wing, John Skandalis, Paul...
  33. S

Grand final?

Who will be in the Grand final this year. Make yoru predictions. Im going with Broncos Vs Cowboys
  34. S

Big Improvers...

What players have been the biggets improvers since last year. I would have to go with Brett White and George Carmont. Also Allan Tounge sproings to mind.
  35. S

Is this Nikki Webster?

If so What happened to her?
  36. S

Most underated back in the NRL - George Carmont

Is a player who doesn’t possess the stylish idol appearance of other players such as Hunt and Marshall. With his socks around his ankles and his imprecise ponytail that he has finally lost this year he enjoys his distinctive unique style. The passionate New Zealander holds a remarkable story...
  37. S

Team - Round 1

What will it be?
  38. S

Rookie of the Year?

Who will it be? Matt Ballkin form the Eagles gets my vote, very smart little dummy half.
  39. S

Do men & women think 'differently'?

An academic row has erupted after one of the world's leading scientific journals refused to publish an article which claims that men and women think differently. Peter Lawrence, a biologist and fellow of the Royal Society, accused Science of being "gutless" after it explained that its...
  40. S

Tonga targets rep return

Tonga targets rep return By Adrian Proszenko February 23, 2006 BULLDOGS centre Willie Tonga has set his sights on reclaiming his place in the Queensland and Australia teams as he prepares to play his first league match in eight months on Saturday. Tonga, who has been sidelined with a...
  41. S

Top Try Scorer 06?

Who will it be? I believe Matt Utai.
  42. S

Tafe

Does anyone on the Forum go to Tafe? If so what do you study and at what Tafe?
  43. S

Sudoku

I have a book of sudoku's. Gets your brain working.
  44. S

brokeback mountain

My Girlfriend really wanted to see this movie so she managed to drag me along. After all I made her watch the 50 Cent movie. Without going into to much detail the movie is about two gay cowboys. There are graphic gay sex scenes throughout the movie which made me sick to my stomach. Here...
  45. S

What car u got?

I drive an astra equipe 2005 model. How about everyone else?
  46. S

What is on you Computer Desk...

At the moment I have a: - Business Studies Text Book - Dictionary - Camera - Wallet - Phone And obviously a computer.
  47. S

Bulldogs Vs Sharks

Ill be on holidays at lake Conjola, so I will make the ten minute trip to Mollymook to watch the game.
  48. S

Best Halves Combination in the NRL?

What NRL team has the best Halves Combination? I would have to go with Prince and Marshall. They strike a perfect balance and know each other inside out.
  49. S

Australia Day...

What is everyone doing? I'm off to my mates place for a barbeque and some beers. Then we will party on all night singing Australian songs and doing Australian stuff like we did last year. :D I suppose it is a day just to celebrate our citizenship and be thankfull for how lucky we are to...
  50. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 15 results are up.
  51. S

Kangaroo Camp

http://www.parraeels.com.au/news/news1221.asp MEDIA RELEASE The Kangaroos preparations for the 2006 Tri Nations campaign begin with an overnight camp at Bondi this Saturday 28 January. A mixture of established representative stars along with potential debutants combine to make up the 44...
  52. S

Rugby League Simulator

The results will be up today.
  53. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 11 results and updated stats are up now.
  54. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round ten results and stats are up now.
  55. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 9 Results with updated stats including Dally M Awards, ladder, Form Players and Team statistics are up at www.nrlrant.com
  56. S

Best of Team

This my current team of 2005 1. Anthony Minichello 2. Darren Albert 3. Jamie Lyon 4. Mark Gasnier 5. Matt King 6. Darren Lockyer 7. Andrew Johns 8. Stuart Fielden 9. Danny Buderus 10. Steven Price 11. Nathan Hindmarsh 12. Rubin Wiki 13. Ben kennedy 14. Adrian...
  57. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 8 results are up.
  58. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 7 results and updfated statistics are up at www.nrlrant.com
  59. S

Stewart Vs Thaiday

Who is the better player? Milton Thaiday - Newcastle Brett Stewart - Manly
  60. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 6 results and stats are up at www.nrlrant.com
  61. S

Bird Flu hits Disney Land

62. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round 5 results and updated ladder, form players, statistics and draw is up at www.nrlrant.com
  63. S

Rugby League Simulator

use this banner to show your loyalty to your team.
  64. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round four results and Stats are up at www.nrlrant.com
  65. S

Tri Nations Banners

With the Tri Nation well under way it would be great if everyone could support their nation with a banner. Australia Great Britan New Zealand
  66. S

**Warning not for the feint hearted Sick Story**

Ive warned you with the tittle.
  67. S

A little fun

Put your media player on random and write down the first 10 songs that play here. Here are mine. 1.From the Inside -Linkin Park 2.Waiting -Greenday 3.By Myself -Linkin Park 4.Under a Killing Moon -Thrice 5.Atwa -System of a Down 6.Lines -Pete Murray 7.Consequence -The Butterfly...
  68. S

Rugby League Simulator

Round threee results and stats are up at www.nrlrant.com
  69. S

Rugby League Simulator

The results and stats for round two of the Rugby league Sim are up at www.nrlrant.com
  70. S

League Banners

Made by Enzo from www.nrlrant.com Brisbane Broncos Canterbury Bulldogs Canberra Raiders Cronulla Sharks Manly Sea Eagles Melbourne Storm Newcastle Knights New Zealand Warriors North Queeland Cowboys Parramatta Eels Penrith...
  71. S

Rugby League Simulator

Ive just posted more stats up at www.nrlrant.com like top try scores and point scorers.
  72. S

F*** Off

Buderus still got him down in that tackle.
  73. S

Rugby League Simulator

Everyone check www.nrlrant.com and the NRL Simulator thread we have fixed the good simulator, and teh full transcripts have been posted alomng with dally M awards ladder and more stats.
  74. S

Rugby League Simulator

The team on NRL Rant is final. Remember.
  75. S

Rugby League Simulator

The result from your first game is up at www.nrlrant.com along with the other games.
  76. S

Rugby League Simulator

I never thought there would be so much intrest but its great that there is. Please mingle with the other teams at NRL Rant and talk it up. Also the draw will be released tonight.
  77. S

Rugby League Simulator

If you want to abuse members of other teams and create some rivalaries everyone id congregating and abusing eachother at NRL Rant. Im also creating the draw at the moment. www.nrlrant.com
  78. S

Rugby League Simulator

If anyone isn't in the team they can sign up for a Premier league team who will participate in the competition also. The whole Competion will start as soon as we fill that PL team.
  79. S

The Kennel's New Side

When you make new line ups can you post it at your thread in the NRL Simulator forum at NRL Rant so I can update the team easily. Cheers.
  80. S

Rugby League Simulator

Greenhouse Vs Kennel The Greenhouse 1. Deanoman 2. Marc Herbert 3. Kris_Man 4. Valiant Raider 5. Raiders_Lover18 6. Thickos (gk) 7. Mike83au 8. Greeneyed 9. Raider_69(c) 10. Ballboy 11. IBG 12. Skeepe 13. Schifty (vc) Bench: 14: Greenblooded 15: Souls04...
  81. S

Rugby League Simulator

You guys were leading at teh start.
  82. S

Rugby League Simulator

Ive added all the teams to a seperate forum at www.nrlrant.com results, draw etc will al be there but I will continue to post results up in this thread.
  83. S

Rugby League Simulator

Remember this is just a trial everyone it dosn't stand for much.
  84. S

Rugby League Simulator

Note: This is a trial so all the stats arn't provided along with the transcript. Dragon Army Forum 1. Potsie 2. Lawrence Raleigh 3. Jamesy 4. Hidsta 5. illawarra_show_stoppa 6. Buzz Boy (c) 7. Benny 8. Kiwi_AWOL 9. Traditional Saint 10. wolly 11. dragonsoldier (Goal...
  85. S

Rugby League Simulator

You have hit the nail on the head. :D
  86. S

Rugby League Simulator

Ive fixed all that up and put it into my database hopefull a trial game with be held tonight.
  87. S

Rugby League Simulator

I also need a cpatain and a Goalkicker bfore we start.
  88. S

Rugby League Simulator

The Team. Bulldogs forum Team 1.Stevie J 2.NateDog 3. Marty 4.UB40 5.Go_The_Doggies 6.mitchata 7. Fp11 8. Boutros 9. Mr Rodriguez™ 10. TBT 11.Baza 12. bullfrog_rip 13. Hazmak Bench: 14:UnLeAsH Da Reni 15: Cowboys4life 16: The Entertainers 17: Faz Others: 18...
  89. S

Rugby League Simulator

Sportal NRL Rant and the Tiogers forum all have teams.
  90. S

Rugby League Simulator

What Position do you want to play mate?
  91. S

Rugby League Simulator

First Match. First Match: NRL Rant Vs Wests Tigers Forum NRL Rant: 1. Stubbsie (v/c) 2. Yeungy_Broncos_Rule_06 3. Fergo 4. Corona Boy (c) 5. Newy Rooster 6. Prince EWS 7. Mini 8. Non-Terminator 9. Enzo>>> 10. Dallas 11. Dende 12. gdog 13. Bowie04 Bench...
  92. S

Rugby League Simulator

At the moment you have a spot but if more position full you might get cut. Not sure up to the captain.
  93. S

Rugby League Simulator

OK thanks for making it a sticky. As a player you don't have to do much exept read up on how your player is going e.g. stats etc.
  94. S

Rugby League Simulator

Ok ill fix that up.
  95. S

Rugby League Simulator

Are they well which one should I delete.
  96. S

Rugby League Simulator

Your Halfack.
  97. S

Rugby League Simulator

As soon as we get enough players I can simulate some trial matches.
  98. S

Rugby League Simulator

There is a Gold Coast Titans forum team that will be in the Competition.
  99. S

Rugby League Simulator

Well I need a cpatian to organise all that and make this topic a sticky.