Search results

1. Costaki10

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

The 2011 Bulldogs Members Only day is approaching and this year it’s bigger and better than ever! All Bulldogs Members are encouraged to mark next Sunday 14 August on their calendars for our 2011 Members Only Day at ANZ Stadium. This is a great opportunity for all Bulldogs Members to get up...
  2. Costaki10

Boardwalk Empire

Who has watched it? I think it starts on foxtel within the next week or so but has aired in the usa since last year. It's about 1920's gangsters and its awesome. Makes Underbelly look like play school
  3. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Roosters

Round 3 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs Sydney Roosters Sunday March 27th 2011 2:00pm Bulldogs Army: The Kennel Bay 133
  4. Costaki10

Finance not an issue in WA league bid

Western Australia's bid team claim they'd be among the highest sponsorship-earning NRL clubs within two years if admitted to the competition. They are acting on advice to have their bid ready to go in the next few weeks and indications are finance should not be an issue given interest shown...
  5. Costaki10

2011 Bulldogs Army pictures & videos

Like last year ill update the first post every week with the latest pictures & videos Could we please sticky? Enjoy!!!!!!!!! Round 2 vs Souths Pictures http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-2-vs-souths-pictures-2011.html Round 1 vs Tigers Pictures...
  6. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Rabbitohs

Round 2 South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Sunday March 20th 2011 2:00pm Bulldogs Army: Bay 142 (THIS IS A SOUTH SYDNEY HOME GAME)
  7. Costaki10

Biggest Monday night crowd

does anyone know what the biggest crowd for a monday night game is? also from the dogs twitter page NRL_Bulldogs NRL Bulldogs If more than 10,576 people attend tonight's #dogsVtigers the NRL's crowd aggregate figure for round 1 will be beaten #gettothegame #BU11DOGS
  8. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

Round 1 Monday 14th March 2011 ANZ Stadium 7:00pm Bulldogs Army: The Kennel bay 133
  9. Costaki10

People who got a Kennel membership this season

if you got a kennel membership this season and plan on bringing in a banner/flag bigger than 1m in height you must tell the club so on your pass they can put flag access. if you have already got your pass but want to bring in a banner/flag bigger than 1m you can still call them and they will...
  10. Costaki10

Rd5 : Are you going to SCG ???

*** UPDATED THREAD - As at 29th March *** Due to the relocation from WIN Jubilee to the Sydney Cricket Ground ... tickets for the original venue have canceled and MUST been re-issued. Please be aware of the following information sent from Ticketek to customers in recent days ... For those...
  11. Costaki10

Dogs heading to Queensland

Tweets from Greenberg Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg I will be joined by a number of Bulldogs players early next week as we travel into QLD for a couple of days and volunteer our time & energy! 38 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg This is part of an...
  12. Costaki10

Bulldogs confirm 2011 trials

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will play Grand Finalists St George-Illawarra and the Sydney Roosters over the space of six days in preparation for NRL season 2011. The Club has a three match trial series for February, starting with a Saturday February 12 hit out against the Roosters at...
  13. Costaki10

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

So we don't have 5 plus threads on membership, we can have it all in the one thread like last season. Bulldogs memberships for 2011 Category 1 Adult $295 Concession $185 Junior $110 Family $700 Category 2 Adult $195 Concession $130 Junior $65 Family $455 The Kennel (Bulldogs...
  14. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Roosters

Sunday 18th July 2010 3:00pm Sydney Football Stadium Bulldogs Army: Bay 23
  15. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

Friday 4th June 2010 7:30pm ANZ Stadium, Sydney
  16. Costaki10

yianni look at this pic

17. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Storm

Sunday 30th May 2010 2:00pm AAMI Park, Melbourne Bulldogs Army: Bay 17
  18. Costaki10

$45m to build ground for Greater Western Sydney

THE division of NSW's AFL notional tribes will soon be complete, with the state government set to announce it will subsidise a redevelopment of the Sydney Showground, a move that will free the Swans from the code's commitment to the adjacent ANZ Stadium. The Australian understands the AFL...
  19. Costaki10

Roll Call Bulldogs vs Panthers

Monday 24th May 2010 7:00pm CUA Stadium, Penrith Bulldogs Army: Behind the posts under the tv
  20. Costaki10

Willie's shot at Roosters fans

WILLIE Mason is hardly worried about the abuse he will cop from the Roosters faithful at the Sydney Football Stadium tomorrow night. "There will only be 7000 there on a Monday, so it's hardly a huge build-up," Mason quipped yesterday. Mason expects to be public enemy No 1 - again - when he...
  21. Costaki10

Plan to close Sydney's George Street to traffic

lets close off one of the busiest road in sydney and cause more traffic in other streets. Clever Moore is so dumb. Cant wait for that Lesbian to leave
  22. Costaki10

Roll Call vs St Merge Steelers

Friday 14th May 7:30pm ANZ Stadium
  23. Costaki10

Hobart bidding for the 2020 Olympic Games

lol its like fiji bidding for the world cup http://www.hobart2020.org/
  24. Costaki10

Beau Henry to Dogs

been reading the dragons forum at LU and they are saying he has signed with the dogs. "As reported on 2KY this morning - will be Noddy's understudy next year, then take over in 2012." can anyone confirm this?
  25. Costaki10

steelers fans at it again

they have already claimed the 2010 premiership but now they are claiming they were the best team in 2009. please read and see how pathetic these guys are http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=357922
  26. Costaki10

lol steelers fans....

think they will now win the grand final http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=358090
  27. Costaki10

how dumb is the telecrap.....

on page 145 in todays telegraph they have an article were they called every clubs CEO and asked them if they were over the cap.....every CEO said no which is no surprise but seriously how dumb does someone have to be to think that if they ask the ceo if they are over the cap they would say yes...
  28. Costaki10

Roll Call vs ParraSCUM

Friday April 30th 7:30pm ANZ Stadium (This is a ParraSCUM home game) Bulldogs Army: Top of bay 101-2 (same bay as Rabbits game but up the top under the ACDC sign so we don't get anyone telling us off for standing) Buy tickets here...
  29. Costaki10

what next for cronulla?

i think the sharks are running on there last legs. They are getting **** crowds, in so much debt and cant win a game if they paid the ref. I seriously believe it's time for them to pack up and leave the shire and move to Perth. Even if they do start winning there just isn't enough support for...
  30. Costaki10

Game against the Broncos next week

Was just watching the Sunday footy show and patten was the special guest for this week and at the end he was saying that the club has something special planned for the game on Friday night. Should be interesting to see what it is.
  31. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Broncos

Friday April 23rd 7:35pm ANZ Stadium
  32. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

Friday April 16th 7:35pm SFS Bulldogs Army: BAY 23
  33. Costaki10

mark gaz and SBW to the steelers lol

omg the dragons fans over at LU are providing us with a lot of laughs today, read this garbage http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=356238
  34. Costaki10

lol gst banner / lol @ fans infighting - Merger thread.

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=356604
  35. Costaki10

steelers vs broncos *spoilers*

game just kicked off :) lets go broncos
  36. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Warriors

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs New Zealand Warriors Saturday 10th April 2010 7:30pm ANZ Stadium
  37. Costaki10

Roll Call: vs South Sydney Rabbitohs

South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Monday April 5th 2010 (Easter Monday) ANZ Stadium, Sydney 7:00pm Bulldogs Army Seating: BAY 101-1
  38. Costaki10

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs Sydney Roosters

Sunday 28th March 3pm ANZ Stadium Bulldogs Army Seating: The Kennel area bay 133-1
  39. Costaki10

What a difference a year makes

Round 1 2009 Round 1 2010 Double the people and 4 times more banners/flags.
  40. Costaki10

Dragons Army aka Steelers Army

To all the Bulldogs Army members who plan on attending the round 2 game in our spiritual city of Wollongong please be aware that you guys are not to copy our chants that we have created. BLU BLU BLU BLU WABL WABL WABL WABL AND BLA BLA BLA BLA are the trademark of the respected...
  41. Costaki10

ROLL CALL: Round 2 vs St Merge Illawarra Steelers

Friday 19th March 2010 7:30pm WIN Stadium, Wollongong Bulldogs Army seating: If facing the hill on your right hand side Buy tickets here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=DRAGONSW10 All the info you need for this game here...
  42. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army Pictures/Videos 2010

Bulldogs Army pictures/video from this year can be found below. Round 22 vs Newcastle Pictures http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-22-vs-knights-pictures-2010.html Videos http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/2010-season-videos.html Round 21 vs Souths Pictures...
  43. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army vs Jamie Soward lol

FINALLY, the wait is over. After five long months with nothing but curling and lopsided cricket games, rugby league explodes back into action this weekend. And how. Rabbitohs v Roosters. Broncos v North Queensland. And before all that, Jarryd Hayne brings those dazzling yellow Nikes out for...
  44. Costaki10

David Stagg finds fatherhood a handful

YOU knew David Stagg had forgotten all about babies the moment he organised this photograph. "Yeah, telling you to come around the morning after we first got out of hospital. What was I thinking?" the Canterbury back-rower laughs. "I mean, that was Tuesday. We've cancelled twice after a few...
  45. Costaki10

192 words launch a war worth millions

IT'S the 192-word snippet that has sparked a feud between National Rugby League boss David Gallop and Nine Network chief executive David Gyngell and could hijack delicate negotiations for rugby league's television rights. The powerbrokers are at war over an article that appeared in The Sydney...
  46. Costaki10

Bulldogs vs Dragons Round 2

This game WILL sell out and tickets are available now, i know it's still 4-5 weeks away but i would suggest you buy tickets as soon as you can because last years game sold out 1 week before hand. For more info on tickets go here http://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/Show.aspx?sh=DRAGONSW10...
  47. Costaki10

steelers vs parra

Why is this round 1 game begin played out at Parra stadium? If I remember correctly didn’t the Parra fans and general public have a huge cry last year over the dragons playing there game at Kogarah and not moving it to sfs to fit more fans in? Yet Parra are doing the same thing. This game...
  48. Costaki10

The "Hey Moe !" superthread ...

delete some of your pm messages it wont let me reply back to you because its full.
  49. Costaki10

Knights chase Jets for $300K

THE Newcastle Knights have lodged an application with the Supreme Court to wind up A-League club, the Newcastle Jets, because of debts exceeding $300,000. The NRL club, which sub-lets EnergyAustralia Stadium to the A-League franchise, has suspended pre-paid corporate catering services for...
  50. Costaki10

fantasy leagues

can anyone recommend me a good fantasy league on the net? I know there is fox sports and the nrl.com one but any other which are good?
  51. Costaki10

Introducing new Broncos recruit Kristian Wanka

THERE'S an Australian rugby league player taking to the field this year who might give commentators pause for thought. He’s a 20-year-old studying a Bachelor of Human movement who has been signed up to play for the Brisbane Broncos rugby league club. So far, so good. It’s his name...
  52. Costaki10

Roll Call Trial #1: Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs Illawarra Steelers

Mercury Challenge Saturday Feb 20th 7:30pm WIN Stadium, Wollongong
  53. Costaki10

Battle of the bridges: Sydney v Melbourne

Inter-city rivalry took on a new twist today with Melbourne boasting that a $20 million lighting upgrade will make the West Gate Bridge look "better than the Sydney Harbour Bridge". Poll: Which bridge do you rate more? Roads and Ports Minister Tim Pallas said Melbourne's West Gate Bridge...
  54. Costaki10

funniest facebook group ever

thanks to adam who posted the group on his page i have had a good 30mins of non stop laughing. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?v=wall&gid=250666641427 check out the wall, these guys are seriously the dumbest people i think i have ever come across. love the comments from yianni, peter...
  55. Costaki10

st merge illawarra steelers dragons wollongong kogarah supporters

saw this on the steelers awesome forum :sleepy: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=350795 i must not be able to see or read because i have not seen/read anyone on here say that the trial game will be "revenge" they have issues over in the gong
  56. Costaki10

admins

is there any admins on yet who can approve the people for the army sub forum?
  57. Costaki10

3D good, 2D bad: coming to a screen near you

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/hometech/3d-good-2d-bad-coming-to-a-screen-near-you-20100108-lyx1.html LAS VEGAS: Watching immersive 3D movies at home, holding Skype video conferences on high-definition television, playing video games with body movements and speech alone and reading...
  58. Costaki10

Bulldogs vs Rorters Classic Match

If your not doing anything tonight they are showing the 2003 Round 9 game against the Rorters on Fox Sports at 8pm. Awesome match
  59. Costaki10

Happy new year everyone

I leave for Terrigal tomorrow morning and won't be on The Kennel till I get back. So just wanted to wish everyone an early HAPPY NEW YEAR. Drink hard, party hard and enjoy your night/day. I'll see you all in 2010.
  60. Costaki10

I am scared

I just had a tenant say to me on the phone he is going to come to the office and sort me out man to man loll the guy is like 60 years old hahahahaha so if I don’t post here in the afternoon you will know I have been bashed and sent to the hospital
  61. Costaki10

some good news over in perth

http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/cont...3&nid=4094&oid= Date: 10/12/2009 SALES STRONG FOR NRL CLASH - ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA V PARRAMATTA TICKETS AVAILABLE THROUGH TICKETMASTER....... Early ticket sales for the February 14 2010 NRL trial game between Minor Premiers for 2009 St George...
  62. Costaki10

Jerry Lee

how can you be bothered cutting and pasting so many articles every single day? you do like 10 a day.
  63. Costaki10

Red light cameras to be updated

ALARMED at the steep increase in the state's road toll this year, the NSW Government will replace its network of red light cameras in an effort to catch more reckless and speeding drivers. The Transport Minister, David Campbell, will today announce that ''wet-film'' cameras, which require...
  64. Costaki10

Favourite beach in aus

mine Champaign beach on Brampton island Whitsundays. The sand comes up to your knees when you’re walking alone it because it’s that soft
  65. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army Register

After a huge season for the Bulldogs Army in 2009 we are now looking to make the Bulldogs Army bigger, better and a more professional supporter group for the 2010 season and beyond. At present, the Bulldogs Army reside in the Kennel at home games and behind the posts (general admission) at away...
  66. Costaki10

Promotions

I was listening to the radio on the way to work and asus has a competition going on that if you buy one of their note books you go into the draw to win the cost of the note book back. Does anyone really buy a product just so they can enter a competition or maybe win $10,000 even if their...
  67. Costaki10

water bottles on the front lawn

why do poeple do this? i see it often but wouldnt have a clue as to why they do it.
  68. Costaki10

Abbott wins Liberal leadership by one vote

BREAKING NEWS: After a 49-minute meeting, Liberal parliamentarians voted in Tony Abbott as the new leader by one vote. Mr Abbott beat Malcolm Turnbull by 42 votes to 41 after Joe Hockey had been defeated in the first round. In the first round Mr Abbott polled 35 votes, Mr Turnbull 26...
  69. Costaki10

shire fashion

i went to miranda to pick something up last night and what the hell is with all the guys wearing the same cloths there...80% of all the guys were wearing a blue or white singlet top, board shorts and they don't wear shoes or thongs. who the hell doesn't wear shoes or thongs to a shopping centre?
  70. Costaki10

Thierry Henry on wikipedia

hahahahaha enjoy http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thierry_Henry&oldid=326715091
  71. Costaki10

i think my friend is gay

I have a friend who we will name tom and my best mate who we will name jack Now my best mate jack goes out clubbing with tom most weekends, now tom is a very good looking guy who gets a lot of girls go up to him. Now jack was telling me last week that this sexy ass girl came up to tom last...
  72. Costaki10

Bulldogs vs St Merge Illawarra Steelers Dragons in 2010

Bulldogs vs St Merge Mercury challenge WIN Stadium Wollongong Feb 20th and Our round 2 game will be at WIN Stadium wollongong this year. http://www.dragons.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=21228&dragons-announce-2010-home-game-venue-allocations
  73. Costaki10

Rees promises fight over NRL grand final, accuses Gallop of trying to bump up price

NSW premier Nathan Rees has accused NRL boss David Gallop of trying to bump up the price of hosting rights to the NRL grand final and warned it will backfire. Rees went on the attack today after Queensland counterpart Anna Bligh said she was "playing hard" to secure the rugby league showpiece...
  74. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army website

just wanted to get some feedback off you guys regarding the site www.bulldogsarmy.weebly.com just wanted to know what you would like to see added to the site or what can be changed to make it better. 1 things that i will be doing is making the site www.bulldogsarmy.com thanks in advance...
  75. Costaki10

nbl commercial

has anyone seen the nbl commercials on fox sports? now fox usually make some awesome commercials but this one is a joke, it looks like a 15 year old kid made it in his spare time.
  76. Costaki10

ATT: rami, hani, michael, omar, steve, mark, ahmed, sami & jalal

we 100% for training on sunday?
  77. Costaki10

socceroos vs oman

oz won 1-0. if you ask me thats a very very disappointing result. aus should have put at least 3 goals on oman. they will struggle alot during the world cup if they keep playing like this
  78. Costaki10

Breakdancing pensioner to repay disability payments

this guy got busted big time lol A British pensioner has been told to pay back thousands in disability pension payments after he was seen breakdancing on TV show Britain's Got Talent. Fred Bowers, 74, amazed judges and the audience with an energetic routine that included spinning on his...
  79. Costaki10

anz stadium questions

how many rows does anz stadium have in the kennel area (133-1)? also from side to side how long is it?
  80. Costaki10

Army pictures & videos from Parrascum game

Guys/girls all pictures and videos from the Army at the game are up. Just head to www.bulldogsarmy.weebly.com to check them out. Enjoy
  81. Costaki10

soooo.....

whats planned for the off season? going to start following another sport till the season starts or waiting for the cricket, whats your plans?
  82. Costaki10

my voice

i seriously have no voice, i cant even talk.
  83. Costaki10

last nights army

was a great performance from everyone in the army, before the game and the first half we were going off. 2nd half we all know what happened there. would like to thank everyone who throughout the year has joined the army and contributed some way be that in making a banner, flag, helmets...
  84. Costaki10

to everyone bringing in streamers and paper

robie just called me and they took his streamers and paper off him when he went to enter the stadium, so if anyone is planning on taking streamers/papers hide them in your pockets or down your pants
  85. Costaki10

EVERYONE sitting in BAY 120 read ASAP

Guys i have been contacted by a lady at Channel 7 who want's to do a report on the Bulldogs Army. She want's us to meet infront of GATE H at 3:30pm today. If you can make it 100% please tell me so i can call her back and tell her numbers to see if we will go ahead with it or not.
  86. Costaki10

watch out for the b&g army!!!!!

http://www.blueandgoldarmy.com/
  87. Costaki10

What time is everyone getting to the game?

i was thinking around 5-5:30pm
  88. Costaki10

Army pictures/videos from Knights game

Hey Guys/girls Have finally uploaded everyones videos/pictures from Saturday night. Like always head to www.bulldogsarmy.weebly.com to check them out.
  89. Costaki10

BULLDOGS ARMY : Info-Page - Week 3 of finals.

Its still 1 week away but i would rather have it up now than have people e-mailing me at the last minute to register there banners and flags. Friday 25th of September - ANZ Stadium CANTERBURY-BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS V PARRAMATTA EELS • TICKET PURCHASE INSTRUCTIONS • - • SEATING -...
  90. Costaki10

costa needs a favour!!!

as some of you guys know i wont be attending the game tomorrow so i just wanted to see if someone can take pictures/videos of the army for me? they can just send me the videos/pictures and ill do the rest. anyone willing to help me?
  91. Costaki10

att: anyone

who knows "mszpersiia" full name? i am about to send off the e-mail to register everyones banners/flags but cant do so untill i have her name. so anyone?
  92. Costaki10

bored at work

i am so so bored at work i can not be bothered doing anything today and cant wait for 5:30pm to hit. someone talk to me
  93. Costaki10

slippery

where have you been? didn't even see you at the game on Friday night
  94. Costaki10

ARMY info for game 1 of finals

I know there is already a thread created but we need a proper thread with all the information. SEATING The Army will be sitting in the Bulldogs supporter section Bays 111-114 but will we will all be sitting in BAY 113 in the middle. Map below BANNERS AND FLAGS Like last week please reply...
  95. Costaki10

Army pictures & videos from Tigers game

The pictures and videos from the Army last night are up. like always head to www.bulldogsarmy.weebly.com to view enjoy
  96. Costaki10

Dragons fans face a lockout

IT'S a lockout! Promising junior footy players with season passes will be among thousands who'll be forced to watch Friday night's sold-out Dragons-Eels blockbuster from their loungerooms. With St George Illawarra officials again resisting calls to switch a WIN Jubilee fixture to a bigger...
  97. Costaki10

ARMY for game 1 of finals

Bulldogs supporter areas will be located in Reserved Sections 128 to 133 and GA Aisle 111 to 114. im guess we will be sitting in general admin so bays 111 to 114 where should we sit? was thinking aisle 113 here is a map to see where each aisle is once we have decided on a aisle i will...
  98. Costaki10

banner and flags for friday night PLEASE READ

Everyone who is bringing a banner or flag to the game on Friday could you please reply back with: Banner: - whats written on it - size - type of pole flags - size - what type of pole i will than e-mail the operations manager with everything so when we get there we wont have any...
  99. Costaki10

Army pictures & videos from yesterday

All the pictures and videos are up from yesterdays game. There are some awesome pictures and videos to check out. to view www.bulldogsarmy.weebly.com Enjoy everyone ps as i get more pictures from everyone ill be adding them just so you know.
  100. Costaki10

Pictures/videos from today

i saw heaps of people with cameras today and just wanted to ask if anyone has any pictures/videos of the army today could you please post them here or e-mail them to me at costaki_10@hotmail.com just so i can add them to the army site tonight or tomorrow. i have some awesome...