Search results

1. Costaki10

Roll Call: Bulldogs Members Day

The 2011 Bulldogs Members Only day is approaching and this year it’s bigger and better than ever! All Bulldogs Members are encouraged to mark next Sunday 14 August on their calendars for our 2011 Members Only Day at ANZ Stadium. This is a great opportunity for all Bulldogs Members to get up...
  2. Costaki10

Bulldogs Army owe the players an apology

serious? the atmosphere at the game was the worst i have been to for a dragons/dogs game in over 3-4 years. with the raining hammering down both armys were pretty crap tbh
  3. Costaki10

Rd5 : Are you going to SCG ???

bay 13 it is
  4. Costaki10

Man purse/bag

when i went to europe in 06 everyone was using them and i wanted one and brought one over. But most people in australia aka fully sick try hards make it them look pathetic. those fake gucci crap are not proper man bags, they i admit are pathetic
  5. Costaki10

Man purse/bag

i was waiting for someone to mention it. i have a proper man bag. Its not those fully sick fake gucci, lv or adidas ones. Its a stylish oroton one and i also have another one which only goes out with me on special occasions and thats my porshe design one straight out of athens :) hahahahaha...
  6. Costaki10

Forward planning - future match dates

lol dont you just love how the tv stations have so much more control over our game than the admin? afl is so successful because they put the SUPPORTERS FIRST unlike our useless league
  7. Costaki10

Kennel Tickets

best thing to do. only if your a current kennel member can you buy kennel tickets for other people.
  8. Costaki10

Kennel Tickets

you should be able to buy tickets at the gates.
  9. Costaki10

where are the steelers army sitting?
  10. Costaki10

agree with will bay 11 and 12 is where the army will sit
  11. Costaki10

Boardwalk Empire

Who has watched it? I think it starts on foxtel within the next week or so but has aired in the usa since last year. It's about 1920's gangsters and its awesome. Makes Underbelly look like play school
  12. Costaki10

anyone who vs the roosters will pack out a stadium
  13. Costaki10

Chooseday Night Game - 2004 Sharks v Bulldogs

just voted 2000 Raiders v Tigers 30.77% 2004 Sharks v Bulldogs 42.31% 2005 Roosters v Eels 26.92%
  14. Costaki10

ONE HD Rugby League shows

so much better than the stupid 9 shows.
  15. Costaki10

Rd2_MNF - Cronulla-Sutherland v St George Illawarra

if anyone was watching the pre game show, some guy put $55,000 on the sharks. ps suck **** st merge
  16. Costaki10

2011 Bulldogs Army pictures & videos

first post updated
  17. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Roosters

cant wait
  18. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Roosters

Round 3 Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs vs Sydney Roosters Sunday March 27th 2011 2:00pm Bulldogs Army: The Kennel Bay 133
  19. Costaki10

Crowd Watch 2011

cronulla will be lucky to get 11,000 at todays game. its raining, its a monday night and sharks just suck
  20. Costaki10

Monday night football set for scrapheap

thank you god. the more sunday games the better
  21. Costaki10

Crowd Watch 2011

some very poor crowds this week due to the rain.
  22. Costaki10

Entry into souths game today!

like every year yes bulldogs members get free entry. GATE C you enter from
  23. Costaki10

2011 NRL Tipping Competion

thanks for the reminder sami babe. hani you suck at tipping :p Costa is equal first and will be first all alone after this week boooooooooooooooom
  24. Costaki10

Finance not an issue in WA league bid

Western Australia's bid team claim they'd be among the highest sponsorship-earning NRL clubs within two years if admitted to the competition. They are acting on advice to have their bid ready to go in the next few weeks and indications are finance should not be an issue given interest shown...
  25. Costaki10

agree oh hell yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  26. Costaki10

kogarah gets redeveloped and nothing changes, i agree that they have wasted millions of dollars.
  27. Costaki10

what kills me is why would you redevelope both your stadiums at the same time when there was a chance of this happening? how about finish one than start the other?
  28. Costaki10

not sure yet but most likely via e-mail or mail nothing available yet, in the next day or 2 the seating will be released tbh its a **** ass ground for league. no matter where you are sitting you are so far away its pathetic. For once behind the goals is the closes to the field lol
  29. Costaki10

if you have brought tickets they will just be re-issued. If you brought a ga ticket for kogarah you will be given a ga for scg.
  30. Costaki10

friend of mine was talking to doust yesterday and he was saying the round 5 game against the dogs might be moved to the scg because kogarah oval wont be ready.
  31. Costaki10

Rounds Six and Seven confirmed

ROUND 6: Friday April 15 2011: 7:35pm : Parramatta Eels v Canterbury Bulldogs - ANZ Stadium ROUND 7 Saturday April 23 2011: 7:30pm : Canterbury Bulldogs v South Sydney Rabbitohs - ANZ Stadium http://www.nrl.com/rounds-six-and-seven-confirmed/tabid/10874/newsid/61777/default.aspx
  32. Costaki10

6/8 equal first :P
  33. Costaki10

how'd this get in the army forum?
  34. Costaki10

Like last year ill update the first post every week with the latest pictures & videos Could we please sticky? Enjoy!!!!!!!!! Round 2 vs Souths Pictures http://www.bulldogsarmy.com/rd-2-vs-souths-pictures-2011.html Round 1 vs Tigers Pictures...
  35. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Rabbitohs

yeah i did, towards the top of the bay we found it
  36. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Rabbitohs

your more than welcome to mate. pm me and we'll organise to meet
  37. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Rabbitohs

see you there :)
  38. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Rabbitohs

Round 2 South Sydney Rabbitohs vs Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Sunday March 20th 2011 2:00pm Bulldogs Army: Bay 142 (THIS IS A SOUTH SYDNEY HOME GAME)
  39. Costaki10

Round 1 Post Match Discussion: Bulldogs v Tigpies

moore interview http://stevemascord.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/kevin-moore.wav
  40. Costaki10

2011 Bulldogs Membership MEGA THREAD

should get a good boost from tonights win
  41. Costaki10

Crowd Watch 2011

i still dont understand how this game got a monday night. 2 of the biggest rivals would have got over 35k yesterday on a perfect day.
  42. Costaki10

Biggest Monday night crowd

does anyone know what the biggest crowd for a monday night game is? also from the dogs twitter page NRL_Bulldogs NRL Bulldogs If more than 10,576 people attend tonight's #dogsVtigers the NRL's crowd aggregate figure for round 1 will be beaten #gettothegame #BU11DOGS
  43. Costaki10

2011 Banners

<3
  44. Costaki10

2011 Banners

Benny Barba
  45. Costaki10

Project 13K update: Bulldogs Just 700 Short of Target http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=34194&title=project-13k-update:-bulldogs-just-700-short-of-target
  46. Costaki10

2011 Banners

lol you still got the ennis banner sexy man?
  47. Costaki10

2011 Banners

lol hopefully greenberg doesnt see it and takes it from us and will only return it to us at the end of the season. htfu and stop reading so much into every little thing.
  48. Costaki10

2011 Banners

just made
  49. Costaki10

2011 Banners

only if they r sitting in the kennel :) seriously i would but have to see how things this week pans out
  50. Costaki10

2 for price of 1 GA tickets for Dogs vs Tigers

247 were brought so 494 extra people :)
  51. Costaki10

2011 Banners

if anyone is looking at making a banner its so easy/cheap $4 for 1m of material from spotlight and $4 for 1 can of spray paint from bunnings
  52. Costaki10

2011 Banners

made over the past 2 days few more to be made tomorrow/friday.
  53. Costaki10

2 for price of 1 GA tickets for Dogs vs Tigers

the more the better, im hoping for an average of over 23,000 this year at home games
  54. Costaki10

just joined.
  55. Costaki10

People who got a Kennel membership this season

^^^^ sydneybanners.com.au
  56. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

lol sounds like a plan
  57. Costaki10

2011 Banners

^^^^^^ hahahahahahaha
  58. Costaki10

2011 Banners

making PAEA DAY KEATING 4 PM Totally Awesome Bulldogs Everywhere you go, We will follow Bulldogs Army on Premises
  59. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

im there
  60. Costaki10

Roll Call vs Tigers

Round 1 Monday 14th March 2011 ANZ Stadium 7:00pm Bulldogs Army: The Kennel bay 133
  61. Costaki10

Harold matthews team list - round 3

Bulldogs 14 Penrith 8
  62. Costaki10

just call the club and they will help you out.
  63. Costaki10

your fine man. on away trips we will just have to register them like last season.
  64. Costaki10

if you got a kennel membership this season and plan on bringing in a banner/flag bigger than 1m in height you must tell the club so on your pass they can put flag access. if you have already got your pass but want to bring in a banner/flag bigger than 1m you can still call them and they will...
  65. Costaki10

Nth QLD fury to fold

a video i found on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQKU_Vspd6g&feature=feedlik one thing that is good about the a -league is that there isn't any riots and fights like there was in the nsl. I remember when olympic would play prestons, pretty much a massive brawl with 100-150 people each...
  66. Costaki10

finally did mine last night
  67. Costaki10

Nth QLD fury to fold

man i would love to see another sydney olympic vs south melbourne game at bsg on a sunday afternoon
  68. Costaki10

Nth QLD fury to fold

now that they are out to make the teams even i say we bring back sydney olympic :)
  69. Costaki10

Big league a big hit

it was a good trip
  70. Costaki10

its not sold out yet ozman, it will sell out 1-2 weeks before but not this early man
  71. Costaki10

*** UPDATED THREAD - As at 29th March *** Due to the relocation from WIN Jubilee to the Sydney Cricket Ground ... tickets for the original venue have canceled and MUST been re-issued. Please be aware of the following information sent from Ticketek to customers in recent days ... For those...
  72. Costaki10

Shattered Sharks officially a club in crisis

just relocate ffs. you guys will fold sooner or later anyways
  73. Costaki10

v Merge trial @ Kogarah this Friday nite

very well said man. tbh both stadiums are still below par.
  74. Costaki10

this time last year 8051
  75. Costaki10

Nth QLD fury to fold

on top of that the ffa has helped bail out brisbane. http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1043253/FFA-bails-out-cash-strapped-Roar
  76. Costaki10

Junior Bulldogs trial match v Penrith

anyone knows scores?
  77. Costaki10

Expansion of the NRL VS Relocation of certain NRL teams

piss the sharks off to the cc and bring in perth.
  78. Costaki10

Crowe sets his sights on Sonny Bill

lol first parra now souths
  79. Costaki10

Dogs heading to Queensland

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/default.aspx?s=article-display&id=32816&title=from-the-ceo--flood-effort-update
  80. Costaki10

Good to see our club helping out.
  81. Costaki10

Tweets from Greenberg Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg I will be joined by a number of Bulldogs players early next week as we travel into QLD for a couple of days and volunteer our time & energy! 38 minutes ago Favorite Undo Retweet Reply Todd_Greenberg Todd Greenberg This is part of an...
  82. Costaki10

Bulldogs confirm 2011 trials

http://www.austadiums.com/stadiums/stadiums.php?id=144
  83. Costaki10

Bulldogs confirm 2011 trials

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will play Grand Finalists St George-Illawarra and the Sydney Roosters over the space of six days in preparation for NRL season 2011. The Club has a three match trial series for February, starting with a Saturday February 12 hit out against the Roosters at...
  84. Costaki10

$onny days for Eels

lol she should do her research before she prints crap
  85. Costaki10

Join The Bulldogs Army in 2011

slip isnt going to be a member next year, he was joking
  86. Costaki10

The Xmas Thread

merry christmas guys/girls