Search results

1. Dr Dog

Pictures from Dogs v Warriors warm up

Hey there Its a Sony DSLR A200, see what i wrote to Mr Invisble re pic specs. It is not a great camera, the colours come out really washed out at first no matter how much you play with the settings. will be getting a cannon soon..
  2. Dr Dog

thanks Mr invisible. this is just a hobby so there is a fair way to go in terms quality and consistency. the camera is a Sony DSLR A200 9wouldnt recommend it, it was a gift), i used a zoom lens (i think it does go to 200, not sure) most of them are shot at f5.6 speedy 1/125, pretty sure it has...
  3. Dr Dog

Yeah Bear, was wondering about their body language: everyone had their heads so low, just staring at the ground, they all looked very down. there wasn't that bright spark we saw last year. There is just something brewing behind the surface, there must be a lot of politics (besides the losses)...
  4. Dr Dog

Will see what i can do re Bryson at the Broncos game.. ;)
  5. Dr Dog

No worries Dogkat - if you have any special requests, let me know ;)
  6. Dr Dog

last batch Last batch from me for today... sorry that it probably takes a while to upload. still getting the hang of attachments.. agree with comments re Ennis (big sigh... Lucky Simone :p) Idris is a giant. Roberts is super buff. do you reckon bryson was posing? they all looked a bit...
  7. Dr Dog

More of same More of same but much better size
  8. Dr Dog

The thrill of seeing the boys so close up was somewhat spoiled by the following game.. At least you could say we are the best looking team in League
  9. Dr Dog

Bulldogs vs Souffs Post-Match Thread

After going to the Dogs v Souths game last night, I am officially too disappointed to say anything.
  10. Dr Dog

For Mongoose

There once was a Kenneler named Mongoose Who tried his best to amuse He asked "Jerry Lee, where's he?" But Jerry Lee is a she Making Mongoose really quite obtuse
  11. Dr Dog

Hazem and Dogs kicking coach

Whoever kicks goals for the Doggies in 2010 - either Bryson or Ennis will do well whether it is Chook doing the kicking coaching on his own or with some assistance from Hazem. Having said that, it is pretty disappointing that something hasn't been worked out at the Bulldogs club for Hazem (as a...
  12. Dr Dog

Josh Morris and Ben Hannat make the Aus Sqaud

Smith certainly looks like #1 hooker at the moment, but can't agree with the rest of your comment champ. Selecting Farah over Ennis matters for several reasons. Representative selection, especially at its highest level being for Australia, carries a lot of honour and prestige. Also, as you...
  13. Dr Dog

FINALLY! No more PARRAphernalia!!!

back to the swamp whence they slithered from.
  14. Dr Dog

FINALLY! No more PARRAphernalia!!!

Totally agree with you here. i was extremely irritated last friday when after our game, got 3 text messages from people from work who have NEVER shown ANY interest in football, and NEVER had any allegiance to any club. All 3 knew very well I have gone to almost every Dogs' game this year and...
  15. Dr Dog

Hains Pain

he thought he was Jesus. so it was clearly a long way to fall lol