Search results

1. 6

My mate and I talking GF on NRL 'GF Fan Day buzz' clip lol

So me and my mate went to Fan Day and got randomly interviewed by some dude from BigPond. He asked a whole bunch of questions, predictable ones, and we just talked a bunch of s**t as you do lol http://www.nrl.com/Default.aspx. Goto videos and click "NRL Daily: Grand Final week buzz". We're...
  2. 6

Horns, whistles, steamers, etc @ the GF

Yeah true, thanks mate. i was hopin id be surrounded by die-hard dogs fans who would welcome the noise lol. Ill pack em with me and choose my times carefully. Am all for not ruining someone else's GF day. Hopefully the stReamers will be ok
  3. 6

So any old horn or whistle will get me ejected??? Really? That seems a bit extreme. I assumed they'd warn me at least first? Someone mentioned fun police, certainly seems so. You reckon i should just not bother with em at all then??? Hahaha lol - nice pick up, didnt noticed that typo! I wont...
  4. 6

Lockdown at Leagues club

Must admit, i hate riot police with a passion - i know guys in it and even they hate most of their other workmates, reckon theyre just paid bullies. Win or lose (tho we know it'll be win), we all gotta head down there and have some fun. Hopefully they'll leave us alone! Anyone know what road...
  5. 6

just read on Anz Stadium website that normally they dont allow em.... screw it ill sneak em in
  6. 6

Terry Lamb on NRL on Fox

lol i loved that! the guy has the same confidence ive felt for the last 2 weeks. of course he's correct!
  7. 6

So does anyone actually know what is allowed and what isnt?? Ive got horns, streamers and whistles ready to go but dunno if they're allowed? Anyone able to help me out here? thanks
  8. 6

Grand Final Morning @ Belmore!

yeah i suspecting as much lol, i think it would be all in good fun, but maybe on GF morning some of us could wanna destroy anything in purple and yellow! dont even know how ill manage to sit next to an arrogant American supporter of the Storm all game lol - Belmore would be within their...
  9. 6

Grand Final Morning @ Belmore!

I'm thinking of heading down to Belmore GF morning to soak up some Blue n White goodness, got a few questions... What's the best time to get there, when do we kick it off normally? Also, i'm going to the game with my Storm supporting buddy. Would he survive if he came down with me...
  10. 6

NSW CUP - Dogs vs Jets - Game Thread & Discussion

ohhh come on man, r u serous!? 22-6 ktc, one min gone in 2nd half :( :(
  11. 6

We missed out on Totyota Cup, lets hope it doesnt happen again here
  12. 6

WHAT THE F***! Another Jets try!? 16-6 :(
  13. 6

bloody come on Dogs, dont let it slip now
  14. 6

Come on boys! Gimme a reason to rock up at gates on Sunday!
  15. 6

The Where Are You Sitting Thread - Grand Final

Bay 138! Ill be painting my head and holding a big blue n white flag! Will be sitting with my Melb Storm mate - poor prick's in for a tough day!
  16. 6

Tandy: Broken Handy?

As awesome as your thread title is, i hope to hell this is wrong. Since Tandy signed we are 4 wins from 6.
  17. 6

NRL.com saying "Eastwood back to the Dogs"!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!?!?

Hahah idiots - seriously. This is why i never read newspapers or watch the News. More bullsh1t than a famryard!!!
  18. 6

Yeah i know, but it sounded like he had signed, the way they worded it - its past tense, no question mark or nothing, a statement, not a question. Straight to the Kennel for things like that! This is why i quit journalism tho - too much horse-sh1t!
  19. 6

Ok - so its just typical bull**** hyped-up headlines then? Damn, got excited for a moment there!
  20. 6

Huh? You guys cant see it there??? If its been removed, i took a screenshot. I can post it you guys want
  21. 6

OK - so check it out!!! Have i missed something here? I know he is released but i havent heard anything to say he's a Dog again yet.... http://www.nrl.com/default.aspx On the front page, top right corner in the NRL Video News banner - it says it clear as day!!! My PC isnt having a good...
  22. 6

under 20 will win the comp

Was speaking to Massey bout their change in fortunes this season, you could just see the pride and excitement in him - he was busting just talkin bout it. If that is any indication, the boys are certainly mentally up to it. Was great to see the pride and hear the excitement in his voice!
  23. 6

Nathan Massey - has he signed elsewhere or not?

Ah yeah i did dude. Many Toyota Cup players get odd job work through some employment agency (cant remember exact name) - the club sets it up for em. He just happened to get some work at my work yesterday and today. Honestly man, i have no interest coming online and speaking lies :) So it...
  24. 6

Really? Hmmm, as i said before though, i doubt he way be able to say anything honest about the situation.... As someone said earlier, i guess we find out sooner or later ay! Tho with General not playing next year, you never know, he coulda cracked first grade (oe Ben Barba not withstanding) If...
  25. 6

McCrone thats the guy.... Yeah he is average i guess. Well, i wish him the best and hope that one day he returns to Belmore!
  26. 6

Its a strange buy for them though considering they have Dugan and Campese and some other guy i cant remember. Doesnt Massey cover fullback and halfback mainly? WIsh i working tomorrow now.....
  27. 6

Oh cr@p That sounds fairly reliable Keefy. If true, our club is losing it. Giving away WAY too many quality juniors and buying WAY too many first graders! such a shame
  28. 6

Also, if I work with him again i'll ask him - but dont wanna come across as one of "those" people... if you get me.
  29. 6

hmmm ok - well i got the answers i wanted. Whether he is going or not he would be told to say its not true - i would assume. Couldnt see him openly blabbing bout it. But anyway - thanks guys. I REALLY hope we keep him. Top player, good guy - we need more like him :)
  30. 6

Dreamteamz, is that 100% or did you read it here? Coz i dont think the info on here was accurate......
  31. 6

Stupid me didnt know bout the Raiders signing rumour till just now. So never asked him bout anything like that. Plus we were just talkin **** anyway as you do. Its weird, we were talkin bout music n stuf - turns out that even though the Doggies run out to Metallica, not one of them are into...
  32. 6

Kennellers in the know - help me out :) What's the deal here? Is he still a Bulldog or did he really sign with the Raiders? Worked with him today - top bloke. Kind of guy you want in the club.
  33. 6

Your Lineup vs Raiders

Nice squad. AGree with PAea - he should be used almost in a Utai role Though not sold on Gordon completely. Maybe try: 11. Tim Browne (could easily do it) 16. Buddy Gordon ALso, WTFis up with MOrris the ball hog???? Goodwin NEVER gets the ball anymore!! We play a style of game where...
  34. 6

corner posts gone

Wasnt it Gus Gould who was wetting his pants bout corner posts??? Either way, a no-brainer and about time they made it so... I agree tho, we need little 40-20 posts
  35. 6

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

hahah The Flash - awesome... was so funny seeing him zip through the frame on more than one occassion.... Everytime he did that i pictured CK almost creaming himself lol 1. Trent Waterhouse. 2. Jamie Soward 3. Robbie Farah 4. Benji Marshall. 5. Bryce Gibbs. 6. Justin Hodges 7. Willie Mason 8...
  36. 6

Funny idea for the Bulldog Army....

hahaha bro i gotta have a beer or two at a game with you someday.. I think we'd get along!
  37. 6

Honestly if i KNEW it'd get TV exposure and make fools out of the Dragqueens fans, I'd so cop the beating that would accompany it just to see the laughs! oh well, i think i agree that while funny i guess its just not doable on so many levels. Besides, we have enough joke performances on the...
  38. 6

Everything in the last 2 posts is fair enough, but come on, NO-ONE thinks it'd be funny? Hell, i must have a strange sense of humour then haha
  39. 6

Yeah i no we dont play em again this year, just had the idea watching ST Merge play the Eels the other night n thought i'd post it. Considering we'd all have to wear opposition colours, yeah it is a bit of an effort. Still, would be pretty funny. ANd maybe we would look lame? I dunno, maybe...
  40. 6

Patten to finish 1 year early?

Patten, being the awesome club man that he is will go end of 2010 to make way for the club's future fullback, Josh Dugan. We wont have 2 chances at Dugan, Patten knows this AND he can make some extra coin in UK. So its a win for the club and for Patten himself. Have had feeling this will...
  41. 6

So i wasnt too sure whether I should bother posting this, but it COULD maybe be really funny, so here it is. Best to do this against St Merge i think - obvious best target. SO we all know how much we hate St Merge, their legion of idiotic fans and their even more idiotic signs. In an effort...
  42. 6

Moore: We had enough chances to win

I understand where Moore is coming from and he is probably right, a few less errors and that would have been a whole different game.... BUT! I recall 2008, the worst season for the Dogs i can remember. My lasting memory of that year was Bobcat and FOlksey AFTER EVERY FREEKING GAME talking...
  43. 6

your Lineup v Parra

1. Patten 2. Turner 3. Gordon (former centre, good defence, so they'd likely try him to cover Morris first) 4. Idris 5. Goodwin 6. Green (former number 6 and former Shark w/ Noddy, hence he'll get crack over Barba first) 7. Kimmorley 8. Hannant (i'm going to assume he's playing, otherwise...
  44. 6

Rd.6 Vs Tigers - PREDICTIONS

H/T = Tigers 14 - 12 F/T = Dogs 26 - 24 Errors = 10-15 for both teams Offloads = Less than 10 for both teams Completions = Dogs 80% Tigers 70% Crowd = 24,000 approx. I think the Tigers will be a bit out of sorts and won't play to their potential. I think the Dogs...
  45. 6

Hannant a Bronco next year??

Tronc to Brisbane for 2010 only (to be used as capital in Dogs Hannant deal) Tronc + another forward or 2 in trade for Hannant for 2011. Lockyer to retire (or goto UK Super League) at this year's end (freeing up considerable salary cap) My prediciton: Hannant will get his $$$$ at...
  46. 6

Tim Browne 2010 Discussion Thread

He may have made an error but out of the 5 or 6 runs he took, he broke the line, kindaish, in 4 of em. He must have held down a bench spot. It was great to see Kevvie wake up and use some of the upcomers early on. Loved the line-up tonight. We'll be right. They scored 2 tries off fumbles...
  47. 6

Dog's forwards recruitment (Scott Tronc - worth buying?)

Have heard here and there that Scott Tronc wants to return to Sydney and is homesick playing for the Cowboys. Haven't seen any discussion here on him (might have missed it tho) so was wondering what everyone thinks. Should the Dog's be looking at him to help our pack? Below are players already...
  48. 6

Jonathon Thurston (Merged)

I know it Weeder, but as the saying goes, a broken clock is still correct twice a day... So just for the hell of it, with JT, our 2011 team 1-7 (forwards are way too hard to pick at this point) could be... (and im assuming Patten resigns this year. Dunno why, gut feeling) 1. Steve Turner 2...
  49. 6

Bulldogs v Souffs Match Thread

well im outta here. Interested to hear Kevvy in post-match, bet he says we played well.... 1 and 3 to start the year.... FMD
  50. 6

f**k taylor talks like he is inbred... what a f**ken dope 21 hit ups 45 tackles 4 Hannant
  51. 6

lifetime ban ;)
  52. 6

38-16 full time. horrible. Now lets all hear how Souffs are world beaters again.. they'll f**k up next week
  53. 6

Nice pass Brett... now we dont even win the 2nd half.... crap
  54. 6

Was thinking my fantasy league took a beating this week... no rabbits players at all haha Barba in for Thurston next week!
  55. 6

HOw did we knock that on??? anyway whatever, 6 mins left
  56. 6

Barba - another line break assist
  57. 6

Barba scores every week and sets up tried every week. No messiah complex but who can doubt his impact? 6 tries in last 5 games while only playing 30 mins max per game... states speak for themselves.... 32-16 72 min
  58. 6

hahah guess who scores..... tho i bet vid ref takes it form Barba
  59. 6

hahahah wtf was Ennis doing then?
  60. 6

Nah man, not one of those Babra nuts, but im calling what im seeing. We look less burdened when he comes on. You must have noticed it
  61. 6

I reckon Kevvy is putting too much responsibility on our players. It all makes sense now - seems like they're not enjoying their footy. Like i said, Barba relieves the pressure.
  62. 6

hahah Idris didnt kick this time. nice run
  63. 6

It seems that Barba gives the other players a sense of hope and relieves the pressure on them due to his attacking nature... Seems we BADLY need that. Players seem burdened at the moment. But when Barba comes on, we all seem to play a bit free-er and stuff
  64. 6

30,120 crowd... not next week thats for sure!
  65. 6

Try - cool. woop-di-dooo. who cares Once again tho, Barba sparks it all. Kevvy needs to start him. its that simple
  66. 6

Not only do i have a massive week of Uni work, i gotta put up with the memory of this **** all week. Pfft Goodwin knocked on
  67. 6

hahaha Sutton just pulled a Bulldog move
  68. 6

I hate watching games like this. no point to it now...
  69. 6

****en hell dogs... Well i guess now we give up completely and get 50 put on us... This inconsistency and attitude problem is a real concern. WTF is wrong with us? ****en 32-6. embarassing
  70. 6

WE're going good now... Now we just need that first try for the comeback
  71. 6

HIT Buddy!!!! DOgs firing up
  72. 6

thats a fuuccckkking joke. this game is a joke. missed TWO knocks on then, not just one!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!
  73. 6

FFFUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!!!! Thats it... im going to murder bagder
  74. 6

Fire up boys COME ON!!!!
  75. 6

Hickey taken to hospital.. more than a bitten tongue it seems
  76. 6

Come on guys, still got 40 mins left. lets have some hope in the boys. they'll come out on fire now. A few good ref calls, a few lucky bounces, we'll be right
  77. 6

hahahaha lol - strangely tho, thats actually true haha
  78. 6

i got hope despite the cr@p we have seen. A good strong 10 minutes followed by a dogs try and it'll be game on... bit worried bout goal kicking tho... we need 4 tries and at least 2 conversion.... score under the posts boys!
  79. 6

hahahahaa true dat
  80. 6

29 missed tackles for us 13/20 completions only 41% possession bad stats for dogs We need some ball, some field position and some INTENT. we can totally score the points, hell we scored 60 last week - thats not a prob. We need to break the rabbits enthusiasm a bit. Half time will be bad for...
  81. 6

half time 26-6. We can comeback but we need to build some momentum and get some sting in defence. We have had hardly any field position either. Souffs playing pretty good, but we're letting em. The refs have easily created 2 or 3 souffs try scoring situations - we then let them in....
  82. 6

133 tackles so far for the dogs today Daley said we only made 167 in total last week... F**k i hate Badger... he needs to be murdered
  83. 6

I know we are playing disgusting but honestly, what is up with the refs..... cant handle this sh1t
  84. 6

its over. cant beat a white-hot rabbits and horrid referring...... 28-6 35th min
  85. 6

Ennis is playing brilliant! OH WHAT!!!! **** U AGAIN REFS!!!!! not a strip!!! here we go.. the refs r making this hard on us
  86. 6

its as if we are shell shocked and cant get back into it. we need half time and a reasonable score line....... 22-6 30th min
  87. 6

anotrher souffs try. THis is bad.
  88. 6

**** OFF REFS!!!!! Striped my a55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  89. 6

Our defense is looking very tired....
  90. 6

The FOX commentators are making this so painful... its a souffs love a thon- please - wheres the mute button
  91. 6

Bad sign. takes us 4 sets to not score, takes them 4 tackles to go 100m..... Forward a ***cen MILE tho!!!!!!!
  92. 6

FORWARD!!! How was Luke's pass not forwarD??????? BULLS.H.I.T!!!!!!
  93. 6

Seriously. Someone shut Daley up!!!!
  94. 6

Playing much deeper, more structured. Good D by Souths tho. Good game
  95. 6

another drop out. GREAT play boys. Looking MUCH better now. In control of it
  96. 6

knock on souffs. Dogs scrum 10m out. here we go!
  97. 6

We should score from this set
  98. 6

Nice drop ball Wesser