Search results

1. P

Player Stats from the Sharks Trial

Could do worse than give Wilson a crack at fullback but should have been done already
  2. P

Should us the fans have a say in recruitment?

How old are you mate some of your posts are unbelievable
  3. P

News Shaye Faa’aoga

I know this kids family hes strong and quick and is very humble and dedicated good prospect
  4. P

Corey Waddell

Topine hoffman
  5. P

What has to change to turn this club around?

We fatigue because of errors and handing the ball back to opposition in a 10 minute block in the second half we made 41 tackes to souths 1
  6. P

Tandy: Broken Handy?

tandy has broken his finger,but will play with it strapped for the rest of the season.
  7. P

Patten signs three year deal with Salford - Official

the general ,speaking live on 2sm at 5.30
  8. P

Moore's thoughts on finals run

we are no chance.even if we won 6 in a row which is highly unlikely (we have only won 6 all year) 30 pts will be the cut off this year.
  9. P

is there any late changes to the team ?

confirmed as i said early in the week.
  10. P

is there any late changes to the team ?

turner on wing,neumann centre fit to play,halatau on bench for green
  11. P

turner,halatau training at wing and centre.

neumann fit to play.,he and turner will play.halatau to bench in place of green.
  12. P

before we get all the source questions i was told halatau and turner were running at centre and wing at training.
  13. P

he played alot at centre for the tigers also played a few games there for the kiwis..
  14. P

both neumann and winitana are very doubtful to play.turner was a chance to play last week and will start.if neumann doesnt pass a fitness test today halatau will start at centre.
  15. P

Don't write off Bulldogs - Patten

the general has been massive for us over a long period of time.he deserves a great send off.
  16. P

Bulldogs Round 17 Press Conference

barba fullback,roberts 5/8,keating bench.we have options which is a plus.
  17. P

team against the storm

cant see roberts starting,after being out for so long.bench spot at best.this weeks game is the acid test for me.win against the storm will be a huge boost to the team and really give them the belief to make a run for the playoffs.huge game.
  18. P

Only hard work will save the dogs

you have named 5 players i wd say stagg turner.so the other 15 players have not played 80mins of footy every game.so wheres the arguement with barba stack up.play him 4 80min coach everyone else can see it but u.
  19. P

Only hard work will save the dogs

moore keeps saying barba is not ready 4 80mins of footy ,please mr moore show me one player in your team who has played 80mins of footy this season./????????????
  20. P

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

a coachs job is to motivate his players.to get the best out of every player he has on his roster.to come up with a game plan to counter the team they play each week.a good coach we get respect from this players and they will play to the best of there ability for him.moore has not achieved any of...
  21. P

Your Lineup vs Raiders

patten turner idris morris goodwin barba kimmorley tandy romelo brown ryan halatau stagg.....paea amit gordan ennis.....warburton and green should never see fg again.hannant is gone to broncos aiready.start ennis from the bench he is so out of form.
  22. P

Final thoughts for 2010

if barba played 80min at 5/8 we win.moore is a ******** if he cant c this.
  23. P

Ben Barba will play tonight.

barba is in brisbane,sore him at the fan day yesterday.chris amit was missing.
  24. P

Ben Barba will play tonight.

i was at fan day in brisbane yesterday,barba was there,no sign of chris amit