Search results

1. J

Jacob Kiraz

What a start to his Career. Don't won't to get carried away but what talent. And a local junior.
  2. J

Creedence Toia

I have been really impressed with his performances and think he could be a long term option at Fullback. Shame he had to go back to Flegg for that dud Allan. Anyone know his contract status ?
  3. J

Bulldogs Acadamy

I remember reading an article from earlier this year in relation to the club opening a Bulldogs Acadamy at the Crest Sports Complex. Does anyone know if this has happened as Gus has been very vocal on twitter in relation to exciting changes to our acadamy ? This would be great for the club and...
  4. J

Development Squad 2022

Does anyone know who the development players are for 2022 ?. My guess would be. 1. Kurtis Morrin - jersey flegg player of the year. Club must rate him. 2. Mavoni Tuifua 3. Kahlid Rahjab 4. Ambrosyev - hooker from QLD.
  5. J

Bulldogs football manager

There was talk a few weeks ago about a football manager being announced ? Is there any ideas who it is or if there is one employed by the club ?
  6. J

Kahlid Rajab

Does anyone know how long he is contracted for ? Seems to be a player with lots of talent.
  7. J

Reimis Smith and DWZ

What has happened to these two blokes. They both look weak and disinterested . Get smashed every hit up and cannot brake a tackle. Reimis was killing it then end of 2018 and Dallin was last year. I believe they have both lost considerable size and strengh due to poor training and coaching . The...
  8. J

Looking Ahead

The club is in an absolute mess at the moment and I am sturggling to see way out. I think we need at least 4 decent signings to make us competive next year and into the future. The signings that I would look at are. 1. Matt Burton- Great young half and will probly leave Penrith as lui and...
  9. J

Bailey Biondi-Odo

I came across and article saying that we have signed this guy from Parramatta he is a halfback. He is Sg Ball age and played Flegg all year. Anyone seen him play . Sounds promising ?
  10. J

Toby Sexton

Young halfback from the Tweed head seadgulls contracted to the dogs, just got man of the match in the national under 18s final v illawarra, also played for the winning Palm beach currumban team that won the national school boys last year , Very good young player
  11. J

Tommy Makinson

Golden boot winner from England He was at Belmore last week with Warren McDonnell our recruitment officers son, it is on his instagram page, could be signing him , anyone have info on this ?
  12. J

Clay Priest

Anyone know when he will be available? Not a superstar by any means but with Tolman injured and Elliot a waste of space he could come in handy atm , High workrate player
  13. J

Devastated but excited

I have never in my life seen a team loose by 18 points and probly should have won the game, 2 times there was 12 point turn arounds , when Mbye kicked instead of passing , Danny puts the ball on the toe , and Ado Carr intercept when we were going to score. Rfm , Foran , Mbye and Woods have...
  14. J

Who is this new player ? (It is Mason Cerruto)

Can anyone tell me.who the guy is with the tats and beard at the back ?
  15. J

Bulldogs coaching staff complete

It was on the Bulldogs website but has now been taken down , Pays assistant coaches are , Steve Antonelli , Dave Penna (backs coach ) and Steve Gorgarlis assistant + nsw cup coach
  16. J

Making the most of a wasted season

Now that this season is now a dead set write off , i think the only way forward is to blood some rookies to get ready for next year. The Roosters did the same last year and are now benefiting from it , The only players i believe are worth trying are Lewis , Keighran , Woolford and Toomomaga ...
  17. J

Brad abbey

If anyone wants to know if he is still with the club , ask donny Singe on facebook as he is answering everyones questions apparently, i would ask but dont have facebook
  18. J

Zac woolford

What a fantastic player he will become his under 20s performance today was a class above , shame he will have des as a coach and take.all the flair out of him
  19. J

Will Kerr and Adam keighran

After watching keighran for the whole.season and will kerr the last 2 weeks these two have a big future at the club , partically Keighran he looks like an all round footballer playing in the halves , anyone know there contract situations ?
  20. J

Noel Cleal

He has coped some heavy criticism since he joined the dogs about the lack of quality talent he has signed and rightly so , but i think he may have turned a corner the signings of lewis , woolford , brenko lee and luciano lailua in the last few weeks may see us benifit in the next 2 years of so ...
  21. J

Stage 2 belmore redevelpment

The labour government have granted the rest of the funding if they win the election , i have no interest in politics but will now vote for labour , what are there chances of winning ?
  22. J

shaun lane drops down pecking order ?

It seem obvious to me that shaun will not start the season in first grade , played nsw cup on the weekend and wasent in the top 28 players the jersey presentation tonight ? Anyone know.why
  23. J

klemmer , Jackson , Mbye poised to re-sign

There is an article in the telagraph is someone able to post it that has subscribed
  24. J

Whats the latest on Kas, Lafai and Morris Injuries?

What is the seriousness of morris , kasiano and lafai injuries cant beat souths without them ?
  25. J

hodkinson in serious doubt ?

In the telagraph is says hodkinson is in serious doubt and that tim browne will likely come in for reni ? Cabbi can you shed some light on this ?
  26. J

one thing we can take from this season , james graham

The one thing I can say about this season is that james graham is the best forward in the nrl by a long long way and we are so lucky to have him playing at our club , I would go as far as to say that he is the best I have seen play for the club , must win a premership before he leave he deserves it
  27. J

Belmore sports redevelopment

Hey guys I saw that there was been funds given for parramatta stadium and brookvale, do u know if the new grandstand is happening at belmore ?
  28. J

david klemmer injury

Hey guys im a big fan of watching the 20s and was at the game and friday and saw our star player david klemmer go down with what looked to be a bad leg injury, does anyone know how long he will be out of action for ??
  29. J

Josh reynolds interview on super sat

Hey guys I'm new to the kennel I was just wondering if anyone can tell me where I can find the interview that josh Reynolds had on the super saturday per game show where he goes through belmore I wanted to watch it but forgot to record it if anyone knows it would be appriated thanks guys