Search results

1. D

2009 IN REVIEW :) Thnx for a gr8 season!

2009 in Review - Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Written by: Tim Costello Nov 1, 2009 1:37pm Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs - 2nd & Preliminary Finalists Reasons: The big turnaround: A review into the season of the “family club” wouldn’t be possible without paying homage to the massive...
  2. D

MY quote is in the newspaper :)

YAY!!!! on page 10 of the daily telegraphh :D PLUS there is a massive JOSH MORRIS posterr :D Today is my luckky dayy :)
  3. D

What Kevin Moore said at the start of the year!

Coach Kevin Moore says his first year in charge at the Bulldogs isn't about creating a new culture or attitude, it's about embracing what's been strong at the club in the past. Moore replaces long-serving Steve Folkes in the Bulldogs hotseat and believes 2009 is a chance for the 2008 wooden...
  4. D

NRL on Fox - Puff the St George Dragon (good quality)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLkiT3XMomI CHOKERS CHOKERS CHOKERS!!! :D enuf sed :)
  5. D

MOre videos :) Noddy training!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/ BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY NODDY :D I LOVE KEVIN MOORE! he seems like such a nice guy and is friendly to the media..Hopefully we can go all the way :)
  6. D

Interesting voting on Fox sports.

After week one of the finals, which team do you now think will win the 2009 NRL premiership? St George Illawarra - 7.89% (287 votes) (287 votes) Bulldogs - 25.12% (913 votes) (913 votes) Gold Coast Titans - 2.53% (92 votes) (92 votes) Melbourne Storm - 23.96% (871 votes)...
  7. D

Dogs find semi a turn-off

The title-chasing Bulldogs claim they are not bothered whether they face Gold Coast or in-form Parramatta in Friday week's preliminary final, revealing they may not even watch the match that will decide their opponent. The team will gather for a dinner at around the same time the Titans-Eels...
  8. D

Favourite game in the season so far?

TAke ur pik.. jst pick ur fav game evn if we did v that team twice in the season and u can mention the round. My pik Manly- First round was amazing :) the other game was a total thriller evn though we lost.
  9. D

2009 NRL Premiership BETTING

MELBOURNE 3.25 PARRAMATTA 3.50 BULLDOGS 4.00 BRISBANE 6.50 ST GEORGE ILLAWARRA 7.50 GOLD COAST 26.00 St mergee 5thh WOW! i jst chekd it before the eels game and they were 3.25 Kinda feel sorry for the Titans..
  10. D

Videoo: Talkin about Sat night- Knights v dogs

http://bigpondvideo.com/nrl/207146 A vid summarising saturday nite.. Also takin bout Dally M awards for d doggies :)
  11. D

Holdsworth admits criticism hurt

Under-fire Bulldogs halfback Daniel Holdsworth admitted he was affected by the criticism levelled at him in the lead-up to the 26-12 NRL finals win over Newcastle on Saturday. Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore dropped Holdsworth to the bench for the clash with the Knights, but the 25-year-old said...
  12. D

Which team has the hottest players?

I couldnt help notice on friday nite how sexy the tigers players looked :) Also name the hottest player in the NRL! Mine: Cooper Cronk :love:
  13. D

Kevin Moore says grand final win is mark of success, not minor premiership

His team is on the verge of one of the most remarkable 12-month turnarounds in rugby league history, but Bulldogs coach Kevin Moore says success can't be judged until the grand final. The Bulldogs only need a win over the Wests Tigers on Friday to collect the minor premiership, and the...
  14. D

Bulldogs coach kevin Moore is not satisfied (video)

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/video/0,,NRL%20News_14936,00.html
  15. D

Self-belief fires Dogs

It took an against-the-odds win on a grey old Auckland afternoon back in July for Bulldogs skipper Andrew Ryan to finally be convinced his team was the real deal in 2009. Missing Brett Kimmorley, Michael Ennis, Josh Morris, Bryson Goodwin and Greg Eastwood, under-manned Canterbury came from...