Search results

1. Doga

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Pogba hasn't been playing crap. If we finished half the chances he created we'd be in the top 3
  2. Doga

Sack Ray, Rae, or Ray Rae?

Do you understand what the role of a CEO is? You make it sound like she is nothing more than a figurehead
  3. Doga

Those opinions are invalid
  4. Doga

sarcasm ˈsɑːkaz(ə)m/ noun the use of irony to mock or convey contempt. "she didn't like the note of sarcasm in his voice" synonyms: derision, mockery, ridicule, satire, irony, scorn, sneering, scoffing, gibing, taunting; trenchancy, mordancy, acerbity; rarecausticity, mordacity "his voice was...
  5. Doga

Disappointing to cop another draw however our football is so much more entertaining. Better to watch. I really do believe that we have been unlucky. Maybe not clinical enough at times. It will come. I like what Mourihno is building. We will continue to sign big.
  6. Doga

hi rays cousin
  7. Doga

Most Hated Canterbury Player.

SBW. Hope a building falls on his head
  8. Doga

Hi Raaaay x 2 Please STFU and focus on making the Bulldogs great. No one cares if you have no fait in the NRL. We do not have any faith in you. Things you should consider: Club comes 1st Club comes 2nd Club comes 3rd Every time you and "Auntie" are about to make a decision, I'd like you...
  9. Doga

Kalyn Ponga to test market in November.

We need to throw the bank at him. It is also time we started rorting the cap again. Everyone is doing it FFS
  10. Doga

Williams to Cronulla.

Williams will flourish away from Des Ball
  11. Doga

NRL 360 on the Dogs

Spot on. People called me negative. Now you will realise that I was just smarter than most.
  12. Doga

Once again our recruitment gurus miss out.

Ben Barba was a standout in every grade. Abbey plods almost as plod as tolman
  13. Doga

UNDER THE RADAR

Still under the radar...YESSSSSSS!
  14. Doga

Pogba leaving is a good thing. Imagine how much Moyes and LVG would have ruined his game.. A necessary loan deal to Juve. That's what I tell myself anyway
  15. Doga

UNDER THE RADAR

Have we totally disappeared off it? Des will be pleased!!!
  16. Doga

Quality Fox Sports Reporting..

Ref stepped into Rona's path. Not much he could do there. He'll fight that and win
  17. Doga

Rona to Western Force

Yes, which was my point. Why agree. What the hell do we gain?
  18. Doga

Rona to Western Force

Thanks. I'll ask Telstra to release me from my mobile contract
  19. Doga

Rona to Western Force

DDG wanted to go to Madrid last season. Madrid is not even in the picture now that United are back to being an ambitious club. I'm sure if we stuck to our guns, showed we could make signings that could improve our chances he'd think twice about leaving. Signing someone like Brako Lee and...
  20. Doga

Rona to Western Force

Thanks for your input. Can I quote your post when I feel like breaking a contract?
  21. Doga

Rona to Western Force

why would we grant a release?
  22. Doga

SBWs Olympic Dream Over

LOL
  23. Doga

Sam Perrett retiring end of 2016

christmas cant come soon enough, damn I really love christmas
  24. Doga

Hopa hopeless as last line of defence

But hoppa is awesome.
  25. Doga

Bulldogs snare Brenko Lee

Searched Youtube. No highlights. We've signed a dud. Even Aaron Groom and Billy Ngiwini has highlights
  26. Doga

Quiet window so far. Hopefully we step it up soon!!
  27. Doga

Brett Morris Appreciation Thread

Yes!!! Sam Perrett would have stopped Mitchell's try
  28. Doga

Trex for Origin

3 great games. I'm eating my words. I'd urge the Dogs to sign him to 1 year deals with a 1 year option in our favour.
  29. Doga

Goal kicking

I wasn't expecting moses to miss half, more like 75%. Pleasantly surprised. As stated. Won us the match
  30. Doga

The return of the long range try!

Ditto. I don't care much for origin victories
  31. Doga

winning origin is the last laugh. Winning a standard game is a consolation
  32. Doga

I said it last time jmoz was called into origin camp. I thought Rona performed better at left centre
  33. Doga

Forget his euro form. He is a beast and will be great for martial and Rashford and any other young striker
  34. Doga

Lichaa

This is where a good fullback would be doing his job. hoppa is better used in the centres, wing or door knocking
  35. Doga

Fine

I agree. but there are so many variations. Trex has done the job at half back in a pinch Mbye can cover hooker and centres Reynolds can cover hooker and centres My point is there is absolutely zero value in carrying garvey. Throw another forward on the bench that will add value to our rotation
  36. Doga

Hopoate should stay at fullback: Morris

Why would he play finals if it is on Sunday. Not going to get into this "Is God a hypocrite" debate again!!! BTW, where was Hoppa backing up all those long distance tries. Morris FB > Hoppa
  37. Doga

Fine

Looked decent. I'd have RFM starting. Bench: Trex Kas Brown Fine Don't need Garvey. Josh Jackson can fill in a centre, 5/8 hooker if any injuries.
  38. Doga

Klemmer steamrolling Boyd

Love it. Great post!
  39. Doga

Who is/will be the GOAT of tennis?

Tennis is a terrible sport. Eric Cantona would've been the greatest GOAT of Wimbledon
  40. Doga

Old school kennelers

Poita aka Abz
  41. Doga

Old school kennelers

Why doesn't this multi post piece of shit work??? ANYWAY..... The MattO Saga was the greatest thing to happen to the kennel and the internet in general. Remember those cartoon videos we created. Kenny, Mitch (MattO's favourite cousin), Kieran who was in the middle of a love triangle with...
  42. Doga

Glow-In-The-Dark Night VS Brisbane Broncos

Technically I'd be slightly dressed so it's all good...
  43. Doga

Glow-In-The-Dark Night VS Brisbane Broncos

Lets all go naked and wear glow in the dark condoms....
  44. Doga

This why klemmer gives it all in footy

kid has not put a foot wrong. No trouble. ...and plays on sundays
  45. Doga

Hopoate: Fullback or centre??

Brett Morris is a weapon Hoppa is solid. Why waste your strike weapon.
  46. Doga

Hopoate: Fullback or centre??

Brett is 3 times the fullback Hoppa is I'd have Hoppa on the wing replacing Perrett
  47. Doga

T-Rex Could Be Shock Inclusion For Bulldogs

Well played, very well. One hot day and all that tho...
  48. Doga

Bulldogs hooker

Ennis hasn't got luxury. He serves his players and allows them to play on the front foot which in turn gives him that luxury. What we need from our hooker is to be able to pass from dummy half and to be able to read the game and see which way to go. The rest is just bonus
  49. Doga

Bulldogs sign Asipeli Fine

We signed that same kid mid year this year
  50. Doga

Bulldogs sign Asipeli Fine

Can he play fullback on a Sunday?
  51. Doga

A Host of Negative Threads

That is a great question. I'll answer for myself... I am not enjoying NRL at the moment but I desperately want to. I have great memories of times when I supported an entertaining team regardless of the result.
  52. Doga

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

If someone is Catholic (a follower and submissive to god) and they convert to Islam - are they reverting or converting?
  53. Doga

Your version is different to the "all people are Muslim" version that I've been told
  54. Doga

Where in my post do I suggest you are muslim or leb? So the important part in islam as you put it is to make your own determinations. So , if one is going to take the opinion that prayer heals and forgive all then you cannot in any way refute that. You could pretty much come up with anything...
  55. Doga

Try listening to his words rather than judging him on his job. That is not very islam/christian, blah blah blah of you. There are so many great minds that are from all walks of life. Just because I use his interview to prove my points means shit. As for Habibsta, Hazem is a shining light...
  56. Doga

Actual real evidence that doesn't involve faith?
  57. Doga

Why am I being asked for evidence When actual real evidence is the one thing you don't have. You have faith in what you've been rooms to believe.
  58. Doga

challenge accepted.... Back in the BC times, a man spoke to a burning bush and that was an event that now defines the world. Fast forward now to 2016, a man speaks to a burning bush and gets sent to a mental asylum. Both think they're talking to God. both claim it is a miracle. Explain to me...
  59. Doga

so much sense
  60. Doga

Yes sir Yes sir 3 bags full
  61. Doga

Man creates religion. The sheep follow.
  62. Doga

Believe or STFU.
  63. Doga

Rating Our 1-17

At the start of the season I predicted we will miss the 8. I had Broncs, Cows, Cronulla, Canberra, Parra and Penrith as definitely better than us.
  64. Doga

"religions greatest trick wasn't convincing some people that there was a god ...It was convincing everyone else you couldn't ridicule the idea"
  65. Doga

Everyone just relax

no. You relax
  66. Doga

Tim Browne

He played well yesterday
  67. Doga

Holland

I agree. It is so inconsistent.
  68. Doga

Kasiano out to avenge Belmore loss

Anyone know how many games Kas has come off injured this year. I'd be guessing 3-5
  69. Doga

the way we've conducted business hardly instils confidence. Perhaps? Maybe? Irrelevant. I'm a life long fan but we are seriously on the precipice. We are close to becoming one of those basket case clubs living off yesteryear. I'f i can see that, players can see that. If I'm a player and see LVG...
  70. Doga

Eb games mid year sale

You need to get laid
  71. Doga

Cheap dogs gear

buy me one of everything. thanks do you take bitcoins?
  72. Doga

To win trophies. They could made their intentions clear earlier. Signalled that we are ready to start challenging and winning again. perhaps then he'd have thought a little harder. So, in actual fact...they could have done more.
  73. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

so childish!!!
  74. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

This is not the calibre of posts we expect from our "Premium Members"...
  75. Doga

Klemmer, Jackson, JMOZ named for NSW

Was hoping jmoz would be the only one picked. Rona to score 16 tries in one game
  76. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

I have not seen anything in your posts to suggest you are premium
  77. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

You have a bad attitude. This Guilded/Premium Member crap is giving you some sort of misguided God complex.
  78. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

Your view of the situation is very simplistic to say the least
  79. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

Thread officially created by me. I think you need to have a meeting with your peers to straighten this out.
  80. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

He is 18 and is going to be a beast of a player. BTW, which Mod keeps removing the OFFICIAL tag from my posts?
  81. Doga

Are we still sacking Des?

Are we building something special? Are we building towards a premiership? Have we got the right structure in place and only missing 1 or 2 elements?
  82. Doga

Definitely not Renato Sanchez
  83. Doga

Holland Goal Kicking

Holland isn't that good a player. He is solid and a good goal kicker. Chase Stanley is far superior but could only last 15 seconds per game. Morris is now the worst centre at the club
  84. Doga

Are we still sacking Des?

We didn't play well. Let's be honest. We didn't play well last week. We played Tigers and Roosters. #SackDes
  85. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

Is it true that Latrell once trialed for the Bulldogs but was (lol@cleal) cut?
  86. Doga

Latrell Mitchell

Is it true that Latrell once trialed for the Bulldogs but was (lol@cleal) cut?
  87. Doga

Raelene Castle extends Contract

This. So much THIS. This is such a dumb post. CEO is the leader of the pack and provides direction. All roads report to her.
  88. Doga

Stanley to be a late inclusion

Holland is average at best. Stanley will get injured within the first 15 seconds and have another cry. Holland > Stanley
  89. Doga

Mortimers all on Footy Show now

I haven't watch Hey Hey it's Footy Show in years.
  90. Doga

Greg Eastwood new contract offer

I can confirm that Des would like to utilise Greg Eastwoods kicking game. In his new role Greg will be putting up the bombs, grubbers, chip n chase, 40/20s, banana kicks, no look kicks, fake-to-kick-cut-out-pass, FG, goal kicking, etc. Aside from that, Greg will be filling the roles of HB...
  91. Doga

Turned a corner, or nothing special?

Much better. Far away from a good performance though.
  92. Doga

I admire how clubs like Bayern can go about their business and make surprise signings. 2 signings that we've been linked with for eternity and they waltz away to bayern.
  93. Doga

Josh Reynolds vs Moses Mbye

Saw that. Does Des game plan for the hooker involve terrible service out of DH?
  94. Doga

NRL Power Rankings fullbacks

I can't wait to see hoppa tear it up this Sunday ...oh wait!!
  95. Doga

Josh Reynolds vs Moses Mbye

Both are five-eighths. Mbye is better in every department.
  96. Doga

Reply I received from Raelene Castle about re-signing Des

Mate, if you want to hide from negativity then I suggest you close your eyes during our 3rd, 4th and 5th tackles.
  97. Doga

Watch us bottle it and finish 6th
  98. Doga

Franky and Kasiano playing for Samoa

#NoLongerGoodEnoughForNewZealandSoLetsPlayForSamoa