Search results

1. Ant2611

Waddle

What happened to Waddel? Was he dropped or injured. Not that I mind, I think his replacement (Preston) won't be a replacement for long. Thank God. Didn't miss Waddles penalties he gives away.
  2. Ant2611

Referees for our game

Does anyone know why referees for our game haven't been allocated ?? Is it because Sutton may mot be available and the nrl are begging him to changebhis mind???
  3. Ant2611

Jonothan Gambino

Who the hell is this bloke. Supposed to be a winger we just bought. Does anyone have any info?
  4. Ant2611

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Thats says something about nrl 360 and all the journos and rumours....SORRY ABOUT CAPITAL BUT THEY ARE ALL ....... SHITE.
  5. Ant2611

PETER SHARP

I wonder if there is more to the fact that he was in the box with Gus. I think he would make a better assistant than Furner. Certainly better than FERRIS WHEEL.
  6. Ant2611

ANZAC

To all our service men and women past and present may you have a great day. Thank you.
  7. Ant2611

Flanagan

Just want to know where he was for the last 30 minutes. Was he even on the field?
  8. Ant2611

Schoupp can't pass

Who said that????
  9. Ant2611

DOGS ON TOP OF LADDER

In reggies. Just thought I would change the subject as what we have been reading of late is crapp.
  10. Ant2611

If anyone is interested

Reserves winning against Manly. At half time 18- 0
  11. Ant2611

Furner...

Credit where credit is due... If Furner had anything to do with our improved defence well good on him... we actually looked more desperate today....
  12. Ant2611

Matt Dufty

Been in hospital with my second knee replacement. Paying the piper for being a sportsman in my youth. Anyway its going ok but I have foxtel which I have never had. I'm watching old replays of random games. I've seen 2 games where St Merge is involved, not sure what years but reasonably recent...
  13. Ant2611

MISSING TEAM MEMBERS

Has anyone noticed how many of our team go missing in games. I thought they hooked Flannigan in the second half. zhe was not the only one either.
  14. Ant2611

Hoppawati

I cant believe there hasn't been a thread about this hasbeen...actually never was........... he is getting more and more pathetic every week.
  15. Ant2611

What's Happened to Flannigan?

Has'nt been named in reserves. Has'nt been mention in the injury report. Is he kicking stones? Has anyone heard?
  16. Ant2611

DUDS WITH STUDS

Build on it people because like a lot of us I got nothing. Changes better happen next week.....
  17. Ant2611

Bottom of the ladder!

SIMPLE SOLUTION BRING BACK GARY HUGHES
  18. Ant2611

Attack coach

Ive been reading a lot of topics on TK but no one seems to complain about our attack coach.......Georgalis. He is the one that is most likely to succeed Dean Pay if he is replaced, even temporarily. Is that what we want......a reserve grade attack coach....our attack speaks for itself. He is...
  19. Ant2611

Now this is real positive thinking

Hi everyone as the title suggests. I have booked a holiday to the Bay of Islands, New Zealand in September next year. IF My timing is perfect. Canterbury sneaks into the eight say 8th position Warriors come in 5th. NRL changes their attitude. Warriors will get a home Semi Final versus The...
  20. Ant2611

Trial 23 Feb

Hey guys and gals I thought I read somewhere that this trial game v raiders was going to be televised, i think on the Bulldogs website, is this correct or does anyone have better info, starting to get itchy, only 3 weeks away now.
  21. Ant2611

Josh Morris to second row

Could Josh Morris make a good second row, if rumours are correct Mr Tolman is off to the sharks leaving jj to lock , i think that would suit him better, is Josh Morris fit enough to play second row, he is fast and a wicked defender ..?.
  22. Ant2611

K Foran

No one has offered their opinion on how well K Foran played tonight, I saw him gee up the team, i saw him tackle his heart out and I saw him play very well. Your thoughts
  23. Ant2611

Playing our Players out of their natural positions

Hi everyone this is my first post, even though I have been a member for a long long time and have read EVERY post and comments from everyone for years, it has kept me entertained for many many hours. I love the banter and all the differing opinions, There is one common thread amongst us all "...