Search results

1. F

Official Round 25 Bulldogs V Tigers - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

WANKham having a great game. Finally playing like how he did in the juniors
  2. F

News Call of duty: Mason’s brutal advice for Pangai Jr

Pretty ironic he said that about the tigers and dragons as that’s what I assume other clubs think of us when we signed rep players like cotric etc. But thanks for helping us get TPJ across the line haha
  3. F

Opinion BBO

After tonight’s performance I am a fan. Got speed to burn and played a hand in a couple of tries. Showed great composure for his age and experience. I think we may have found our hidden gem in this shit show of a year.
  4. F

Does Andrew Johns talk shit sometimes?

So if Nathan fails a HIA we’re fucked
  5. F

News James Graham talks to return to ESL

how could you forget “run again son” against manly (Jason king) in the prelims?!
  6. F

CHN and Okunbor de-registered

What the fuck is wrong with this club? Regardless of what they did I hope the boys stay strong. God forbid if one or both of them take their own lives... Fuck this shit
  7. F

We needed that loss

Just like how we needed that loss to Canberra in 2012 when we were on a 12 game winning streak or 2012 gf loss to lose 2014 gf as well. We're just shit.
  8. F

What don't you wanna see in origin?

Jmoz getting injured
  9. F

Exiting Bulldogs centre Tim Lafai’s heart-to-heart with replacement Will Hopoate

Just like how frank wasn't pushed away. FYI - im also one of the people who wanted Tim gone
  10. F

Do we really need Mbye?

Yes so that he can kick the ball out on the full and play the ball backwards. On a serious note, I'm so over this. If he wants to be here then I hope he signs the contract soon. If he doesn't then fk off back to qld.
  11. F

The best use for T.Williams 2016

As everyone was saying he should playing at left, right, out
  12. F

Curtis rona kiwi selection

Didn't he change allegiance to Samoa?
  13. F

So will brad abbey change things?

Sounds like Patrick templeman v2.0
  14. F

Keary and luke facing bans after cowboys game

ffs wheres reynolds when you need him lol
  15. F

This explains Mbye's performance on weekend.

lol then what was he doing during the bye? he just had a shit game, nothing more nothing less. On to the next game.
  16. F

Damn I miss Marty Taupau

Yeah sounds about right. I spoke to Marty a while back at parra westfields, and he said he only went to the tigers for more 'game time'.
  17. F

Dumbest supporters

There's this roosters supporter who throws confetti when they score lol....
  18. F

Who is playing loko or phillips

source: http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/05/24/nrl_late_mail_raider.html 1. Sam Perrett 20. Tyrone Phillips 3. Tim Lafai 2. Curtis Rona 5. Corey Thompson 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Moses Mbye 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Lichaa 14. Sam Kasiano 11. Frank Pritchard...
  19. F

Morris held back

I'm actually ok with this call, not like morris would have caught him anyways ffs. fu*k origin. fu*k the cowboys soft tries.
  20. F

Tigers’ hitman Marty ‘Kapow’ has point to prove against Bulldogs

Hope so but we have Lloyd Perrett and a few others coming through the ranks and knowing Des, he would only play Taupau for 20 mins max. Good to see our boys comforting him after the game though. Looked like he was going cry.
  21. F

3-2-1

3. Bmozzle 2. Lichaa 1. Mbye
  22. F

Our team during the Origin weeks

I have a feeling Laurie Daley will choose Pearce
  23. F

Darius Boyd - Out for 2015 season

barba home sick now
  24. F

Pre-Season Injuries - NEWS.COM

All good. Could not forget how courageous he was in origin with a popped shoulder and continued playing throughout the season too lol
  25. F

What Bulldogs headline will dominate in 2015

Reni cent - no longer in da club
  26. F

Hasler needs to stop disrespecting The Tank

Not so sure about disrespecting the tank but you've got to feel for Halatau and Maitua who's lucky to play even 10 minutes
  27. F

Things to look/ not look forward to in 2015

Things to not look forward to: Whilst I'm glad that we made the GF, I believe we overachieved. So where does this lead to in 2015? Are we expected to make the GF again and go 1 better? Hopefully happy days ahead
  28. F

Final Pre-War Speech

Please be 4 from 4 !!!!! Love your work
  29. F

Run at me, Keary tells Dogs forwards

RUN AGAIN SON (English accent)
  30. F

SMH: Why Jamal Idris really left the BUlldogs

lol remember when the club paid for his laser eye surgery? that was a waste because his defence was still suspect
  31. F

Ennis, Reynolds make NRL grub team of he year

maloney would be a honourable mention. fk him and his cold sore
  32. F

Manly changes??

Des is the ultimate mastermind. Manly is only mindfuking themselves.
  33. F

David Klemmer nearly a Sydney Swan before switching

Yeah, he's like a Barry Hall clone lol
  34. F

A Bulldogs vs Manly video to get you all in the mood

Came in here expecting the "Run again son" video but left satisfied either way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu4h8eVBrQw
  35. F

Phil Gould: Bulldogs show how to win in finals football

is this the same guy talking smack throughout our game? fk me
  36. F

Klemmer: I Want To Get Bigger (RLW Article)

das it mane. As long as it doesn't compromise his speed.
  37. F

Did Dogs win? or storm loss?

Don't know but i know for a fact that the Storm are in the bin!
  38. F

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

Allianz stadium. Where is our channel 9 coverage? FMD its a joke. Had to endure fkn 30 mins of the rabbits/panthers celebration on friday and sat
  39. F

Klemmer & Morris ON REPORT.

fkn same hit on Jammer at the end. Not on report.
  40. F

Dogs Vs Storm 2014 Elimination Final Match Thread

Anyone see Slater trying to elbow Ennis in the face in the beginning?
  41. F

Storm v Bulldogs preview (NRL.com)

The underdogs on top! Monday morning headline: "Blue and white skies with no storm in sight"
  42. F

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I know right... Judging from the article Napa, Liu, Evans, Hastings probably earn 40k each too. Someone said the minimum contract is 85k? That means Moa is on like 90k lol and over here we have Klemmer, Mbye, Lichaa earning more than that...
  43. F

You sure about the Jennings part? He must be on at least 600k (that was his estimated salary at the Panthers) and thats why Gould wanted to get rid of him. This was in 2012 when Jennings was dropped to NSW cup. But I also remember reading somewhere that the Roosters backloaded his contract -...
  44. F

Bookies give us no hope

tbh we play better when we're the underdogs but its hard to disagree with the bookies here
  45. F

Backline Moves

Last time? Probably when we beat the Roosters at Allianz 9-8 where Chase Stanley scored
  46. F

Watching This Makes Me Want To Cry

Every member should've donated $2 to Jmoz to sit out of origin III. That way he'd still get $30k yeah?
  47. F

Tony Williams on report

If he was going to do it, he should've made sure he broke Sezers ribs. To lose consecutive weeks to hard cu*nts like Adam Reynolds and Aidan Sezer is fkd
  48. F

The finals are a different beast

Its hard to stay optimistic Slick. That's what I thought 1st round of finals last year. Knights 22 - Dogs 6 lol
  49. F

Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Roosters got this. God, please let Manly win. Cannot stand it if the Roosters win it again this year.
  50. F

Round 26 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Should've been a knock on. Its a fkn loose carry.
  51. F

Apparently the burrow/souffs rated Phillips higher than Johnston? Well it all turned out alright I guess. They unveiled a young talent in Johnston while Phillips plays NSW cup for a team on the bottom of the ladder
  52. F

Titans team to face Bulldogs

Im actually nervous about this game. We always seem to lose against them despite looking 100x stronger on paper. Warriors pumping them last week isn't good for us
  53. F

But that "fivespoons" manly supporter had some legit insider info. Wonder where "BunnyJnr/Shermy" is nowadays
  54. F

Dale Finucane facing 1 week suspension

Nice bloke, I actually like him but he needs to fix up his discipline asap. Its sad seeing JJ progress way more than Finucane
  55. F

2015- what are you expecting.

still supporting the boys 100% but no more expectations, that way it'll hurt less. that feel when a loss ruins your week...
  56. F

3-2-1

3. Graham 2. Ennis 1. Thompson
  57. F

Round 25 Discussion Thread - Bulldogs vs Souths

thats it. we're done. we just helped the roosters win the premiership. adam reynolds will get suspended for that lift
  58. F

finucane really needs to fix up his shit. ****ing poor discipline, either giving away penalties by slowing the ruck or dropping the ball.
  59. F

who would've known taking off some strappings would morris look somewhat decent despite not being 100%. about time he made a line break lol
  60. F

Buzz Rothfield - Brett Morris to the dogs??

Wish this was true but I'm having doubts: 1. its the Daily Telegraph 2. Buzz is never right
  61. F

ASADA Discussion Aug 2014 - Show Cause Notices sent

Speaking of which, this guy doesn't get injured. He's played all the games from 2006-now straight i think?
  62. F

Morris is still not 100%

I think next week he'll be against Dylan Walker and Lote Tuquiri? That walker guy is fkn fast, not to mention Souths have Johnston and auva'a too. Hope Morris' defence will be top notch
  63. F

David Klemmer V Tapau

I still remember that game in 2011 against the eels where we won 8-7. It was a rainy night and Taupau took 2 hitups even though his knee was ****ed and limped off afterwards. It was all heart but too bad we couldn't keep them all.
  64. F

Morris is still not 100%

Probably feels bad playing in origin III and the fact that the coaching staff probably gave him a spray for being fkn selfish.
  65. F

Departing Michael Ennis believes Bulldogs have roster to succeed

Really liked Ennis even though I get the shits when he kicks the ball but the club must do whats best. Its similar to the situation where we let Hughes go (wasn't even offered a contract?) for a younger Ennis. Sad to see him go but exciting times ahead, i hope.
  66. F

Braith Anasta hangs up the boots

Sorry for being ignorant but was this true? I remember reading an article where Anasta said that was one of the best rumours he's heard Source: http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/respect-brings-out-best-in-braith/story-e6frf3vu-1111116759246
  67. F

Can we make the top 4?

Honestly who cares about the top 4. Instead we should be focusing on winning all of the remaining games. The last month or so probably 'ruined' our good season. By ruined I mean undid all of the good things that happened. Funny thing was that last year we played so poor and somehow managed to...
  68. F

Frank pritchard to hull fc

And here we go.gif
  69. F

Opinions on the Hokko No Try

Definately no try but very similar to barba and guerra's try awarded weeks back
  70. F

Mitch brown

good tackle though to shut it down in the final minute
  71. F

Player comparisons : "He reminds me of ..."

Thomas Burgess reminds me of George Burgess
  72. F

Mitch brown

lol lets just wait till the game finishes
  73. F

Inglis VS Hayne

Happy to have either but damn, hard decision. GI doesn't really get injured often but hayne has a massive boot, is probably faster than GI (based on 2011 gatorade challenge where he came 2nd?) and managed to take the eels to the grand final in 2009.
  74. F

"Morris Shines with Hat-trick of Tries" A key name in all 3 tries

Keating was a pretty good support player, always there when someone makes a break but he was a bit of a ball hog though that redhead haha
  75. F

Storm lost 5 straight in 2012

Still trying to be as optimistic as i can but the competition is close as ever, but how good was 2012... Teams used to fear playing us haha. The Chookpen would always go into meltdown when we versed them.
  76. F

Rd 23 lineup

Thats if Des plays him for more than 10 minutes hahaha
  77. F

Fullback Discussion

If its FKN BOYD $4M for 3 years....
  78. F

Morris: Des will think of something

Does Morris still play for us? FMD
  79. F

Moore Vs. Hasler

Moore actually gave Lafai a chance but he got injured for the season. Tbh, its the same fkn team as Moores, with the addition of 1 new recruit per year from hasler (Jono Wright out for Mitch Brown, Halatau out for Maitua)
  80. F

We are not gone

Yup, play so shit that other teams don't even know how to study our plays/attacking sets during their video sessions
  81. F

Target Barba

Hopefully we get to see the "BARBA LOVES IT DOGGYSTYLE" and "BARBA: ONCE A BULLDOG NOW JUST A DOG" banner on tv
  82. F

Round 21 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Guerra's try was the same as Lafais one.......................
  83. F

Round 21 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

How was JT's try awarded. There was no conclusive evidence. **** this
  84. F

Official: Inu joins Stade Francais Paris Rugby Club

Is this the same team Gasnier played for?
  85. F

Bulldogs Vs Panthers - NRL.com Preview

As long as Gasnier doesn't tip us to win this match, we'll win
  86. F

Ennis talks to teammates to prevent drama

Maybe Ennis was talking about Inu leaving
  87. F

Did We Need To Lose?

lol no. we played ****ing shit and theres no hiding that. losing to the tigers like that really hurt when we know we should've won. we always have a habit of making the other team look better than what they really are and i could not stand the commentators talking about the tigers' next...
  88. F

Best Defence and 4th in Attack

Can we never ever have one of these threads again for the rest of the year
  89. F

Des Hasler - Best modern day coach

Thank god we won all of those close games. Cant imagine what it would've been like if we lost all of those games by 1 point, people would be calling for Des' head. Good times ahead..
  90. F

Match day thread: Bulldogs Vs. Storm

This game was so similar to games 1 and 2 state of origin - frustrating to watch because we were stuck in our own halves for most of the match, yet still managed to win due to good defence
  91. F

Match day thread: Bulldogs Vs. Storm

****ing chicken wing tackle all night