1. S4Sonny

Nathan Brown

Nathan Brown has a small penis, pass it on
  2. S4Sonny

Official Round 23 - Bulldogs vs Eels - Discussion Thread

Nathan Brown has a small penis, pass it on
  3. S4Sonny

Next attacking set we need to find touch to get our breathe back or have a shot at a field goal if it's within distance
  4. S4Sonny

tbh do love old school scrums, bring them back and let them battle over the ball
  5. S4Sonny

Josh fucking Jackson, my captain
  6. S4Sonny

Clint's a moaning cockhead lmao, fuck up and fuck off
  7. S4Sonny

Cheers Moses, taking the goal attempt from the sideline to right in front
  8. S4Sonny

If Napa drops Nathan Brown, he can have the key to the Canterbury-Bankstown area
  9. S4Sonny

Fuck sakes, could have used Reimis' pace when Hoppa broke but the dumb **** is still sin binned
  10. S4Sonny

ffs Reimis you dumb ****
  11. S4Sonny

lmao good on the boys for all jumping in on the weak ****
  12. S4Sonny

Round 9 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Three try assists for Cook now.. can't believe we let him go lmao
  13. S4Sonny

Lichaa needs to go NOW

Dean Pay's a retard for still choosing to play Lichaa every single week, does he not fucking see every time Lichaa comes on that he stifles our attack?
  14. S4Sonny

Official Round 6 - Dogs vs Rabbitohs - Consolidated Match Thread

Is Dean Pay a retard or does he not see every single week he puts Lichaa on that he fucks up our attack?
  15. S4Sonny

Regardless, Okunbor is a shit Idris
  16. S4Sonny

Yeah the boys, keep gifting them penalties to score off
  17. S4Sonny

Official Round 5 - Dogs vs Dragons - Consolidated Match Thread

Of course the shit ***** can't even do that right ffs
  18. S4Sonny

So.. we playing Last Try Wins?
  19. S4Sonny

The real Dean Pay has returned
  20. S4Sonny

Great to see us back to being shit again
  21. S4Sonny

Official Round 4 - Dogs vs Storm - Consolidated Match Thread

Jamal Idris is just a shit Jayden Okunbor
  22. S4Sonny

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

I know there's been talks of possibly relocating an NRL team elsewhere, could we instead perhaps relocate Lichaa to another club?
  23. S4Sonny

Official Round 3 - Dogs vs Tigers - Consolidated Match Thread

we aren't finishing this game strong ffs
  24. S4Sonny

LOL Maguire looks close to tears
  25. S4Sonny

Try and an assist for Napa Welcome to the Age of Big Papi
  26. S4Sonny

Useless fucking refs, OPSM you wankers
  27. S4Sonny

Don't tell me Foran broke down after scoring that ffs
  28. S4Sonny

Fuck me, The Entertainers are back
  29. S4Sonny

wtf was that drop kick holy shit
  30. S4Sonny

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Dean Pay is a hairy fraud
  31. S4Sonny

Official Round 2 - Dogs vs Eels - Consolidated Match Thread

Big Papi is running flaccid
  32. S4Sonny

NRL Grand Final Day| Non Bulldogs Team Lists & Discussions

Guess it's possible to buy the Premiership after all
  33. S4Sonny

Official Bulldogs vs Dolphins Interstate Championship - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Must've felt sorry for Nu Brown's earlier brain farts so he gifted him a try
  34. S4Sonny

Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Fuck the off season, let's just keep going and keep this up
  35. S4Sonny

Round 24 - Bulldogs vs Dragons - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

And the Dragons are in the bin, hey!
  36. S4Sonny

Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

So.. this means you must've fucked a mini fridge to get Shaqiri right?
  37. S4Sonny

So.. back to back wins, we're clearly on track to win the Champions League, MasterChef and EuroVision now
  38. S4Sonny

Maybe you sticking a finger up your bum last week has had some effect on the Bulldogs Shove your fist up there tonight and we just might win the Premiership next year..
  39. S4Sonny

Luckily we aren't playing last try wins
  40. S4Sonny

Rhyse Martin's keyboard doesn't have a delete button because just like his goal kicking, Martin does not make mistakes #RhyseMartinFacts
  41. S4Sonny

Round 20 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Ah makes sense, only logical reasoning I could see would be medical related We did something similar when we initially signed Ruud van Nistelrooy, medical came back that his knee was dodgy (something along those lines) so we told him that and called the deal off, he of course went back to PSV...
  42. S4Sonny

That.. sounds about right on The Kennel Have you been to therapy or sought any other form of treatments to cleanse your soul?
  43. S4Sonny

What was the actual reason behind the last minute back flip? Saw the credible Liverpool journos say it was done, obviously he had promos like that video etc done and even Lyon expected him to go Actually reminds me of when you guys (ironic right?) pulled out on the Loic Remy deal because of...
  44. S4Sonny

The mess that is our previous board probably would try and sign Fekir, have him sign a contractual document then pull out of the deal and say it didn't happen then get dragged through the court.. oh wait, that DID happen ffs
  45. S4Sonny

Can thank Des and the mess of an administration that is the NRL for my absense.. was a regular then lost interest in the game so naturally I don't post or if I do then it's in the other sports thread mostly otherwise I lurk from time to time
  46. S4Sonny

Wait what.. when was this? And WHO was the sick culprit, I don't recall seeing this unless you poor mods saw it first and got it taken down quickly (hope your eyes have been bleached)
  47. S4Sonny

Post it or it didn't hap- On second thought, please don't post it on here (unless other folks are into that fetish)
  48. S4Sonny

Lewis is a tough fucker, love the effort
  49. S4Sonny

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

When I die, I want the Bulldogs to lower me into my grave so I can be let down one last time.
  50. S4Sonny

All detainees should be forced to watch the Bulldogs play, do it before the UN declares it inhumane
  51. S4Sonny

Our women side would probably flog our NRL side
  52. S4Sonny

2018 FIFA World Cup - Russia

I just love football, the Euros and World Cups are always a great way to fast forward through the usually long and boring EPL off seasons Plus the Bulldogs have shit the bed for the foreseeable future so I need something else to focus on to distract me from this mess of a club haha
  53. S4Sonny

Mbappe's nicknamed after Donatello the Ninja Turtle :tearsofjoy: His mum even spoke out about it worrying about Neymar bullying her son
  54. S4Sonny

Imagine if that happened late in the 89th minute or something and decided the game ffs
  55. S4Sonny

Mbappe is just an unbelievable talent, game over
  56. S4Sonny

That's correct, VAR watches a replay and informs the referee if something needs to be checked on the TV monitor However, they can't force the referee to check it if the referee chooses to ignore it hence why Felix Brych who has reffed a Champions League final got sent home because he ignored...
  57. S4Sonny

Believe VAR can only check for goals, penalties, straight red cards and cases of mistaken identity Hence why Neymar didn't get called out by VAR for all his dives earlier in the tournament
  58. S4Sonny

Mbappe must be licking his lips at the prospect of running at a Croatian side that's been through three consecutive 120 minute matches, surely Croatia are exhausted and it has to catch up to them in the Final
  59. S4Sonny

I guess Brexit really does mean Brexit
  60. S4Sonny

State of Origin Game 3 - Teams and Game Discussion

The Blues look like the Bulldogs in attack towards the end of the game
  61. S4Sonny

Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus

Mbappe is definitely worth a consideration for Real Madrid if they want to re-explore that option again (Mbappe turned down Real Madrid last year for PSG) Been a standout at the World Cup and he's a Real Madrid supporter.. could be tempted at the prospect of being their new marquee player
  62. S4Sonny

Cristiano Ronaldo has joined Juventus

Think it's a great deal for all parties involved, forces Real Madrid to reinvest and rejuvenate their ageing squad having won 3 Champions League titles in a row and achieving all they can with their current group of players while for Juventus it gives them an even greater reach for their...
  63. S4Sonny

They changed that rule 2 years ago, it's no longer a triple-punishment (red card, next game suspension & penalty) You can still get the triple-punishment if it's for anything not related to making a genuine attempt at playing for the ball such as holding, pulling/pushing, serious foul play...
  64. S4Sonny

State of Origin 1 - Game Discussion Thread.

Sounds like a Dean Pay Masterclass
  65. S4Sonny

State of Origin 1 - Game Discussion Thread.

ffs that's a Ben Roberts sort of brain fart
  66. S4Sonny

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

For anyone interested in transfer news We're signing Fred (Midfielder, Shakhtar Donetsk) & Diogo Dalot (Fullback, FC Porto) We're interested in Alderweireld (Central Defender, Tottenham) & Alex Sandro (Fullback, Juventus)
  67. S4Sonny

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

You mean that sensing of Liverpool domination when you finished 2nd in 2008/09 but finished 7th the following season? Or when you finished 2nd in 2013/14 but finished 6th the following season? How can Liverpool fans continue to be so cocky when you've won fuck all for the past decade :tearsofjoy:
  68. S4Sonny

Ah yes because clubs can simply just pick and choose what they want to win and celebrate, must be why Liverpool haven't won anything meaningful according to you then because they're still waiting for the perfect opportunity to do so :tearsofjoy: You must rather finish a season without...
  69. S4Sonny

Oh trust me, there's plenty of enjoyment when you realise Fellaini's won more in 3 years than your club has in the last decade :tearsofjoy: (that plus you get riled up so easily)
  70. S4Sonny

So why post it then? That was literally your follow up to us apparently wanting him bad.. don't get mad I called you out on it Just presenting to you the facts, we weren't interested in Fabinho after signing Matic so I'm guessing you just wanted it to appear like you guys one upped us on a transfer
  71. S4Sonny

LOL really.. that's your source on player transfers? YouTube videos created by fans and highlight pages? Why don't you check the dates on the image you're showing, the majority of the videos you just showed are dated as 10+ months ago.. You know, the same time period that I already stated...
  72. S4Sonny

Fuck me, you really do reinforce the stereotype that scousers are deluded.. "... mere 2 Premier League titles ..." you talk as if it's so easy to win the league so why haven't you done it? Even Leicester City managed to win it before you ffs How long will you keep telling yourself that you're...
  73. S4Sonny

Uhh.. no we didn't, we cut our interest in Fabinho last season when Matic's agent contacted us that his client wanted to leave Chelsea PSG also dropped out of signing Fabinho because of FFP last season after they signed Neymar and Mbappe (they're still handicapped by FFP for this upcoming...
  74. S4Sonny

Round 12 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Still filthy we didn't sign Cleary when we had the chance