Search results

1. Aristidiz

Stat dive - defence analysis

Everyone has bought into the defensive structures, the senior guys we have recruited have had a positive influence and young guns like Hughes are proving their worth, great signs ahead, its onwards and upwards from here.
  2. Aristidiz

Ciraldo on SEN

Any idea what time?
  3. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

I agree, well said!
  4. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

These people just need to be medicated. Schizophrenics can have fulltime jobs and functioning lives. There should be mental health care workers checking in with these people as well. It sounds like he was living on the street for some time..
  5. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Makes sense, yeah I agree he likely expected that end result. However, he could have also been experiencing a psychotic episode and hallucinating. Unmedicated paranoid schizophrenics can experience this quite regularly. Either way the cop made the right call..
  6. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Anyone know the protocols around police utilising a gun over a taser?
  7. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

1 man with some balls, if only he had some help!
  8. Aristidiz

Bondi stabbing

Hard to believe that a group of people couldnt over power him or grab a metal object, chair, table or anything to pin him down or knock him out, very sad to hear that the vunerable appear to have been left behind while everyone ran away.
  9. Aristidiz

Cameron Ciraldo

He set the bar very low last year. The team has recruited heavily so improvement was expected. Good to see us competing in more games. It appears he has definitely sorted out our defensive issues and has our left side attack humming. How could it not be though, look at the names on that edge.
  10. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

He runs the ball alot (maybe too much), but I think that goes a long way to straightening our attack and creating space on either side.
  11. Aristidiz

Agree, looks a little lost and unsure about how he can make an impact in this squad. Could be the captaincy.
  12. Aristidiz

I feel like Hutchinson's problem is that when we play hi-tempo in attack he is a little slow, but he is good at steadying the ship at the right times more often than not.
  13. Aristidiz

I think we will be there abouts, but might just fall short. Plenty of teams have improved this year unfortunantely
  14. Aristidiz

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

1. KIRAZ - Unbelievable work rate, rivalled Manu's the other night 2. FOX - Shows week in week out how to finish off a linebreak, something lacking by afew others tonight. 1. CURRAN - Our best forward tonight
  15. Aristidiz

Yeah 100% we have some halves talent seeping through, lets wait and see who steps up.
  16. Aristidiz

You could pull apart alot of calls in that game, on the balance it probably went 60/40 against us, but that could just be my team bias.
  17. Aristidiz

Didn't think we had that in us, we have definitely turned a corner defensively. Our attack is still developing, but even there we have shown some real improvement.
  18. Aristidiz

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Seriously? Hard to believe after that defensive effort that is your main take...
  19. Aristidiz

We outplayed them all game, but we had some really bad end of set plays in that final 10 minutes that cost us. Goal kicking also let us down.
  20. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Where were our leaders in that 2nd half? Crighton has been super average for us all year. A superhuman 1st half by Kikau got us this win. He has been outstanding and backed up his Titans and Souths performance again tonight.
  21. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Wow what a terrible effort in this 2nd half. Absolutely unforgiveable. We better hold on and win this otherwise this will be a confidence shattering defeat
  22. Aristidiz

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

I don't understand why anyone gets up in arms about political leaders receiving donations to their campaign. Both parties do it. They are each trying to push their agenda and bending all possible man made rules whilst doing it.
  23. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

This could be the week the wheels begin to fall off
  24. Aristidiz

2024 Round 4 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The Tigers have made massive leaps forward this year. Taking down two top 8 sides in itself shows that they are no longer a bottom 4 team. They were hammered by the refs today and still overcame the Eels. We have made some progress defensively, but the Tigers have shown that they are a year...
  25. Aristidiz

The Terrors of Team List Tuesday

After our only convincing win in Ciraldo's entire head coaching career, i'd say there would be no changes.
  26. Aristidiz

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

3. KIKAU 2. KIRAZ 1. HUTCH (gets no love here for some reason, bloke busts his ass in attack)
  27. Aristidiz

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

We have ample attacking options but don't make use of them. Burton has no vision, you can see that in his kick selection and his inability to engage the line and then make the right pass at speed. Hutchinson shows glimpses of arranging attacking plays but its max once or twice a game. He comes...
  28. Aristidiz

Belmore, next week v Tits

Hoping Hasler fails miserably at the Gold Coast. If we are going to string a win together in the first 10 rounds, it will be on Saturday.
  29. Aristidiz

Bulldogs line up round 3

We will keep playing the same squad because Ciraldo only has a plan A, and that is to keep telling himself Salmon is Isiah Yeo and Hutchinson is Nathan Cleary.
  30. Aristidiz

Kurt Mann to half/5/8

He would do no worse than Burton in creating space out wide
  31. Aristidiz

How many wins will we have by round 10?

2 wins Titans / Rabbits Tigers
  32. Aristidiz

Official Gus on Twitter

That is so sad, my kid is 2, I'm hoping in the next few years we regain some pride in the jersey, so we can enjoy watching games. I don't think we are far off, but three things need to change: 1. Get a real 1st grade coach, Maguire should be our target after NSW regains Origin. 2. Elevate...
  33. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Doesn't sound like Burton is getting pushed out to centre anytime soon unfortuantely, it will be Ciraldo's undoing. 1. We are stacked with centres, no room for Crighton, Kiraz, Xerri and Burton all playing there. 2. Ciraldo complimented Burton's game today LOL. If I'm Crighton, I'm pretty...
  34. Aristidiz

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

How can the coaching staff not see this... And I agree, bottom 3 without question at this rate, the wheels are yet to fall off but when they do, we will start averaging 30+ points a game conceeded.
  35. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

Yep! Someone name one time Burton put someone through a hole outside of 2nd phase play, I'll wait...
  36. Aristidiz

Haha mate 100% 100% agree, but you aren't allowed to say this until around Round 10 apparently...
  37. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

I agree, they are a very well drilled team. And yes, our forwards could not match them for the full 80, so we need to add some starch, but we know that. Our backs had to do a ridiculous amount of work to compensate, which sapped them as well. But we need to be more clinical in attack when we...
  38. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

The Sharks had a player sin binned, and that's the only time we scored. Our attack is simply poor, the ref has no part in that fact. Despite multiple dubious calls we still had 5 penalties a piece. Ciraldo also didn't even use all of his interchanges so fatigue is not an excuse.
  39. Aristidiz

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3. Mahoney (2nd week in a row top performer) 2. Kikau (stellar game in attack and defence) 1. Kiraz (massive work rate in attack, and got peppered all game in defence but held up for the most part)
  40. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

The game was at Shark park, they are going to get the rub of the green. We have to be better.
  41. Aristidiz

100% agree, we made plenty of run metres and had good possession and field position, just couldn't create enough overlaps. That is on our halves but also the person enabling our halves.
  42. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

We used the sapped energy excuse last week. We had ample ball in the first half to put more points on. Should have been well ahead by the 60th minute mark.
  43. Aristidiz

That's the problem though, we need the stars to align to come anywhere close to winning a match.
  44. Aristidiz

We should have scored at least 3-4 tries but we couldn't make the most of our possession. Ciraldo needs to get our attack going quick smart.
  45. Aristidiz

Totally ripped off

We got grinded to a pulp and leaked points in the final 20 minutes. That is totally on us regardless of how bad the ref was.
  46. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

All the weapons in our backline, ample possession, ample field position and one try to show for it, c'mon boys lift
  47. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Keen to see us punch back here, we have had ample ball today, need to mske better use of it
  48. Aristidiz

Fuck Burton has been sleep walking at key moments in this game
  49. Aristidiz

Hutch showing some class, good to see. Wilson great finish
  50. Aristidiz

Good first 10 minutes, lets hope they can keep this intensity up
  51. Aristidiz

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Walsh with them Dally M vibes
  52. Aristidiz

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Walsh is having a cracker, but Broncos aren't the team they were last year
  53. Aristidiz

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

Not with Ciraldo at the helm. Another 17 players and we will still be struggling to make the 8.
  54. Aristidiz

Leniu gets 8 weeks

I've lost respect for Mam, soft as shit. Next time Leniu will serve physical punishment instead.
  55. Aristidiz

News Legend Still Not Convinced Bulldogs Star is a 5/8th

Our problem starts with C and ends and iraldo
  56. Aristidiz

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

We've had 3 years of Gould to find one though.
  57. Aristidiz

They'd be silly to let him go. Top tier prop in his prime, hard to find. For an overpaid centre hmm
  58. Aristidiz

The problem is we can't sign anyone for this year, and our juniors are still developing. What we can fix now though is the coaching. Players needs to be improving not regressing. I think we should be lining up Michael Maguire for 2025. If we are 1 win for 10 games in a couple of months, punt...
  59. Aristidiz

To me what was most concerning is that Parra's attack wasn't exactly humming, yet they still put 26 on us. I feel like as the season goes on, and if we keep losing, big scores against us will come.
  60. Aristidiz

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I agree, I feel like the media pressure is warranted at this point
  61. Aristidiz

He looked solid in a couple of games for the Roosters, until he had a punch up with Crighton and then fell out of favour with Robinson
  62. Aristidiz

DOGS OF POOR Poor old Canterbury fielded $3 million worth of new recruits against Parramatta – but where are the Bulldogs’ middles? Club general manager Phil Gould has lured some big names to the club for 2024 but nearly all are backs or utilities. Where is the grunt? Even after just 80...
  63. Aristidiz

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Ah, my mate works at newscorp and i have his login, i wouldn't pay either haha. DOGS OF POOR Poor old Canterbury fielded $3 million worth of new recruits against Parramatta – but where are the Bulldogs’ middles? Club general manager Phil Gould has lured some big names to the club for 2024 but...
  64. Aristidiz

To be honest, they aren't wrong. Poasa should not be seeing first grade, let along a starting spot. Morrin has heart but is not a first grader. Hughes has the goods but is really at least a year away. Mann and Salmon should be not seeing the amount of time we are relying on them for...
  65. Aristidiz

News They are so weak’: Bulldogs’ ‘big deficiency’ laid bare as key selection battle slammed

Issues are obvious. Our halves are not halves. And the one half we do have (Sexton) is not an NRL level half. Burton and Hutchinson are both centres. Our team is unbalanced, we have a plethora or centres and no halves or middle forwards other than King, and he is just a worker. Our coach is...
  66. Aristidiz

What an ill-discplined rabble of a team
  67. Aristidiz

It doesn't matter who we sign with Ciraldo at the helm they will turn into plodders
  68. Aristidiz

We have not been in this game AT ALL, absolutely dominated in every aspect
  69. Aristidiz

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Agree, if Burton is in the 6 jumper come round 1, Ciraldo will die on his sword by round 10
  70. Aristidiz

Your Round 1 Team?

This is the team, any team with Burton at 6 is doomed to fail
  71. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Nope, they planned to play him 20 minutes only.
  72. Aristidiz

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Agree, although the Sharks are missing their star halfback that commands every facet of their attack, so wouldn't give our defence too much credit, their try was super soft.
  73. Aristidiz

He has been worse than Hutch in attack. Yes he had two good kicks, but 0 line breaks and 0 linebreak assists vs Hutch's 1 line break
  74. Aristidiz

We had 5 years of possession and an extra man and have scored one try created by a forward.
  75. Aristidiz

Zane tetevano signed for 2024

Sounds more like Ciraldo signing his old penrith pals because he has no control of the dressing room without them backing him.