Search results

1. Dogandgunner

Good Days

Ever had one of those days where you just keep getting good news? Found out today that a woman at work who i have had a lot of problems with has quit and we have people coming for a 2nd viewing of our house today and will hopefully be making an offer....aaaah its a good day
  2. Dogandgunner

Forster/Tuncurry

We are hoping to move here soon, just wondering if anyone from the Kennel lives there or has lived there. Whats it like to live there , areas to avoid, are the people friendly etc.
  3. Dogandgunner

Dogs of War 2004

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here, but there is a special on the Bulldogs 2004 team on Fox Sports 1 at 10pm tonight, should make for good viewing.
  4. Dogandgunner

The Job Interview Thread

Wanted to get peoples, good, bad, funny or embarrassing job interviews that they have attended/held. I went to one today for an admin position at my local hospital, felt like i was in way over my head lol. I was asked none of the questions i had prepared for and was asked a series of...
  5. Dogandgunner

The Weight Loss Thread

Since October i have dropped 16kgs still have a bit to go to i get to my goal weight, the wife is helping out and she has lost 5kgs herself. Just wondering who else has had success with weight loss, what exercises you do and motivation techniques etc
  6. Dogandgunner

Run at me, Keary tells Dogs forwards

South Sydney five-eighth Luke Keary has dared Canterbury's imposing forward pack to test his supposed defensive frailties in Sunday's NRL grand final. Once rejected as too small to play in the NRL, Keary's late season halves combination with Adam Reynolds has sparked the Rabbitohs attack and...
  7. Dogandgunner

Bald Head

I decided to shave my head bald today after a botched self attempted haircut. Anyone else ever decide to just shave their head on a whim? Dont know if i will keep it, the Mrs seems to like it lol
  8. Dogandgunner

Footy-themed coffins for diehard fans

Footy fanatics live and breathe their sport. Now, rugby league fans can rest in peace in their club colours - inside a team-themed coffin - thanks to a partnership between the NRL and two casket manufacturers, LifeArt and Expressions Coffins. Following requests from league fans, the NRL...
  9. Dogandgunner

The Travel Thread

:plane:The all things travel thread :plane: A place for kennelers to give travel advice, great holiday destinations etc I love traveling and always love to hear about other peoples experiences both positive and negative. Im off to Malaysia next year for 2 weeks(flying air Malaysia)...
  10. Dogandgunner

R.I.P Rik Mayall

Rik Mayall: British comedy actor, famed for hit sitcom The Young Ones, dies aged 56 Friends and fellow comedians have paid tribute to Young Ones star Rik Mayall, who has died at his home in London aged 56. Famed for his anarchic comic style, Mayall co-wrote and starred in the BBC sitcom...
  11. Dogandgunner

Queenstown N.Z

Hi guys, the family and i are heading over to Queenstown in 2 weeks, its our first trip over there. Just wondering if anyone had any recommendations on restaurants, activities etc to definitley check out or miss all together, only there for a week so we don't want to waste our time on something...
  12. Dogandgunner

Daily Telegraph super coach

Ive created a private league, if anyone is interested the code is 838726
  13. Dogandgunner

Bill Nye Vs Ken Ham

Did anyone have a chance to check out this interesting debate? quite long but well worth a watch debating creationism vs evouloution. Im firmly on the evolution side of the debate as i dislike the argument that the creationism evidence is the bible therefore fact. Just wanted to hear other...
  14. Dogandgunner

NRL in Thailand

Hi guys im off to Thailand in march and will be there for our first game :-( does anyone know if anywhere near Phuket shows NRL games aussie bars etc
  15. Dogandgunner

Good Dog breeds.

We recently lost our 1 year old chihuahua, she was killed and eaten by our 7 year old staffy which we had to put down as we couldn't trust her around our daughter. We are looking at getting a pug, was just wondering if anyone knew if they were good with kids and other animals(we have a cat and a...
  16. Dogandgunner

Matt Utai hattricks

Hi Just wondering if someone can help settle an argument for me, I vaguely remember a few years back matty utai scored a hattrick of hattricks, have googled it and cant find any info. I'm pretty sure it was between 02 and 04, and i think one game was against the storm. If anyone can tell me...
  17. Dogandgunner

N.S.W Game 3 team

he NSW 19-man squad to take on Queensland on July 4 at Suncorp Stadium: Greg Bird Todd Carney Ben Creagh Robbie Farah Paul Gallen (C) Jarryd Hayne Tim Grant Michael Jennings Luke Lewis Trent Merrin Brett Morris Josh Morris Mitchell Pearce Beau Scott...
  18. Dogandgunner

Samsung Galaxy S3

Hi telstra,optus and vodafone all released the new galaxy yesterday, anyone getting one??? not sure whether to get this or the new htc one xl released next week...pretty sad that this is my biggest decision in life at the moment lol
  19. Dogandgunner

T.V shows

Anyone Watching any good tv series at the moment??? just finished watching homeland which was awesome and have been watching walking dead,boss and luck all really good dramas. Anyone else have any good suggestions for shows, not just drama i also like good comedy shows, more brittish humor...
  20. Dogandgunner

Convenience store??

Anyone owned a take away?convenience store??? are they profitable?easy for a couple to run? thinking of buying one but dont know anyone thats ever owned one any info on the subject would be great
  21. Dogandgunner

2014 Fantasy Leagues - DT SuperCoach, NRL Fantasy, Fantasy Fox

daily telegraph super coach launches tonight, is anyone creating a league for kennel users???
  22. Dogandgunner

Phuket

Planning a family holiday, wanna go somewhere warm cause im sick of sub zero temperatures!! Anyone know any good resorts to stay at in phuket? or is it a **** place to stay?
  23. Dogandgunner

Hardest part about supporting the roosters?

Telling your parents your gay hahaha What do you think the hardest thing is??
  24. Dogandgunner

Just don't know

Me and my gf are on the brink of breaking up after almost two years...been depressed for like 3 weeks the kennel has been my only refuge well that and the drink lol I gave her 1 week to decide if she wants to be with me as much as I want to be with her not depressed anymore just want an answer...
  25. Dogandgunner

Favourite non swearing insult

Mine would have to be knob jockey mainly for the image of the person wearing a jockeys uniform getting ****ed lol U can prob tell I'm bored lol
  26. Dogandgunner

The kennel fantasy premier league

To all those in the fox sports kennel fantasy epl comp Who's in your team, captain etc my team is Cech Ivonavic toure cahill hangeland arshavin fabregas(c) macherano cattermole Torres keane sub Ashton I went with a solid backline not real flashy, 2 awseome...
  27. Dogandgunner

Scandal free zone

The telecrap has said there back page is a scandal free zone...yet their first line in the pledge today states "the daily telegraph today stands by it's pledge for the back page to remain a scandal free zone.despite the serious allegations concerning Greg inglis(see page 1)" if they were...
  28. Dogandgunner

The mighty boosh

I love the boosh!! Gotta be one of my fav shows!! Wondering if anyone else on here loves the show as much as me... Let me know ur fav character? Fav episode? Fav song? Fav quote? My fav character is prob the spirit of jazz or old Greg fav episode is either electro or milky Joe...
  29. Dogandgunner

Long lost brothers?????

I think I may have discovered my long lost brother today!!! U may know him his name is KE lol we share the same first name we share the same middle name our last names are very similar we are both 25 we both support the bulldogs we both support arsenal we both love south park and the...
  30. Dogandgunner

St christophers

Hi just wondering if anyone used to go to st christophers in panania???
  31. Dogandgunner

Help!!!!

Hi everyone......in 3 weeks it's mine and my girlfriends 2 year anniversary and I got no idea what to do or to get her....last year I sent her on a treasure hunt that led her to important places from our first year together, each place had a new clue and a present.....eventually it led her to a...