Search results

1. Dogandgunner

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Anyone see the EFL game?? Arsenal 4-0 another long range missile from Xhaka, 2 from Lucas and one the Ox... Xhaka has to start against Chelsea at the weekend, he bosses the midfield, great vision and what a left foot.
  2. Dogandgunner

What a left foot on Xhaka!!...still waiting to see our full strength lineup
  3. Dogandgunner

September 1st usually
  4. Dogandgunner

Lyon only released that because they want more money
  5. Dogandgunner

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

I have just started watching Damages on Stan, I dont know how i missed it when it was still on telly but I am really enjoying it. US tv shows are harder to get these days with Kickass torrents shutdown lol
  6. Dogandgunner

I think he meant 3 first team players Asano and Holding arent 1st teamers, Holding will be a squad player and i think Asano will go on loan. If we get Lacazette and Mahrez how would you rate the transfer window?
  7. Dogandgunner

Live scenes of Arsenal's transfer window if they sign Mahrez https://twitter.com/Coral/status/756777657853808640/photo/1
  8. Dogandgunner

Riyad Mahrez is likely to join Arsenal, according to our Eurosport colleagues in France. Arsene Wenger wants the Algerian, who starred for Leicester in their title win last season, to bolster his forward line which already includes Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil, and Theo Walcott. After Mahrez...
  9. Dogandgunner

Arsenal agree deal to sign Rob Holding We have agreed to sign young defender Rob Holding from Bolton Wanderers on a long-term contract The 20-year-old enjoyed a promising first senior campaign in 2015/16, making 30 appearances for Bolton and winning the club's player of the season award. This...
  10. Dogandgunner

Is Moses Mbye the worst #7 we have ever had ?

reckon he is better than Tricky Trindall
  11. Dogandgunner

Yea i really like it, it almost has a bit of a Goonies feel
  12. Dogandgunner

Im loving Stranger Things on Netflix its a good Sci Fi set in the 80's
  13. Dogandgunner

Mr Robot started season 2 today, great show
  14. Dogandgunner

Favourite comedian/comedy show

Jimmy Carr Frankie Boyle
  15. Dogandgunner

We have bought a striker....unfortunately he is a 21 year old Japanese player. Really hope he isnt our only striker purchase, saying that he looks like a decent prospect and the boy can finish
  16. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

Dont know if she would marry the man who murdered her father, but she could see the benefits of it. Looks like the prophecy she was told as a child will come true that none of Cerceis kids will survive and that she will be murdered by her brother
  17. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

Some believe that on the wedding night of Tywin and Joanna Lannister, the power-drunk Aerys used his status as king to claim first bedding rights to Joanna. Through either seduction or blackmail, he kept up a secret relationship with Joanna for years, which eventually led to Tyrion’s birth.
  18. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

Big question, do you think that Jon will fight with or against Danny?
  19. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

I think that Jon will ride an ice dragon that is buried in the wall, and then we will have the Song of ice and fire. Danny on her fire dragons and Jon on his ice dragon. In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, ice dragons are said to roam the Shivering Sea and the White Waste. They are said to be...
  20. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

was a good clearing of the decks of a lot of the side characters
  21. Dogandgunner

Good Days

Ever had one of those days where you just keep getting good news? Found out today that a woman at work who i have had a lot of problems with has quit and we have people coming for a 2nd viewing of our house today and will hopefully be making an offer....aaaah its a good day
  22. Dogandgunner

I think its Wengers last season so signing a 29 yo striker is saying he wants to win next season and is not planning for after that..Ferguson did the exact same thing
  23. Dogandgunner

David OrnsteinVerified account‏@bbcsport_david Arsenal have triggered Jamie Vardy release clause & in talks with Leicester to sign the striker. Story broken by @StuartJamesGNM #AFC #LCFC What do you think boys? a good signing even at 29 yo?
  24. Dogandgunner

there are rumours floating around that we have a 4 man list Morata,Higuain,Aubameyang and Lukaku.. centre backs i there are 3 names i have heard Benetia, Koulibaly and Musacchio plus we are looking at some young guys Rob Holding even aussie player tommy rogic from celtic has been mentioned. I...
  25. Dogandgunner

I heard it on an arsenal podcast from some Albanian Gooner, but most ppl say CHaka or ZCHaka
  26. Dogandgunner

Round 11 - Dogs vs Roosters - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Got his roosters cummed stained glasses on
  27. Dogandgunner

Round 11 - Dogs vs Roosters - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

why do we keep getting Braith Anasta as a commentator he is bloody deluded
  28. Dogandgunner

Kennel Player Nicknames

Luke "Clarence the crossed eyed lion" Patten
  29. Dogandgunner

Xhaka is pronounced Haka like the kiwi war dance..mate the guy is a beast, he is a captain at 22 likes to break up plays, takes the ball off the back 4 and passes it on, not attacking at all i think he had 1 assist and 3 goals this season..a tenacious bugger with 3 reds this year and has been...
  30. Dogandgunner

We have also signed Pires..Theo Pires that is, Bobby Pires 7 yo son to the academy
  31. Dogandgunner

Leaked photos of Granit Xhaka in the new arsenal shirt
  32. Dogandgunner

Granit Xhaka is flying to London to have his medical fee is £25m rising to £30m with addons.
  33. Dogandgunner

Happy St Totteringham's day
  34. Dogandgunner

Round 10 - Non Bulldogs Game Discussion

Wow the sharks are destroying the Knights
  35. Dogandgunner

Granit Xhaka was given a standing ovation when substituted in Borussia Mönchengladbach's last game he then hugged his manager and coaching staff, good sign for us
  36. Dogandgunner

Dad jokes

What do you call a cow with 3 legs? Lean Beef What do you call a cow with no legs? Ground Beef What do you call a cow with 2 legs? Ya Mum
  37. Dogandgunner

Anyone watch Mad Dogs on stan? that show was really good.
  38. Dogandgunner

Game of Thrones

The Eric Bana show was funny as too.. groovy pants gus and chelsea brown
  39. Dogandgunner

Jarred Hickey

Wow i have not thought of a few of those guys in a while lol Kouparitsas looked just like a gorilla
  40. Dogandgunner

Jarred Hickey

Yea I played and went to school with him at Panania
  41. Dogandgunner

The Travel Thread

Anyone going to be affected by the strikes at the international airports? Im flying to the USA on Sunday, really hope it doesn't cause major delays.
  42. Dogandgunner

What is your favorite 80s song?

Classic 80's songs
  43. Dogandgunner

s7 and vr gear

Has anyone played the "game" sisters on the VR? made me scare swear lol
  44. Dogandgunner

s7 and vr gear

I think if the major game studios and movie studios release the content and keep developing the ideas, the potential is unlimited. Front row tickets at concerts, footy grand finals etc. It really is an incredible and mind blowing experience.
  45. Dogandgunner

s7 and vr gear

if you go to oculus video you can put your own movies/3D movies on there and watch them on your own private cinema, home cinema,moon cinema or one where your the size of an ant watching on giant samsung
  46. Dogandgunner

s7 and vr gear

watching 3D movies on the moon is pretty sweet
  47. Dogandgunner

s7 and vr gear

yeah im viewing this on my gear now lol
  48. Dogandgunner

The Travel Thread

Thats awesome! im off to Disneyland in 35 days
  49. Dogandgunner

is that the year RVP got sent off for kicking the ball after the whistle went?(bullshit call) and Lord Bendtner missed an absolute sitter?
  50. Dogandgunner

dont know yet, he can only travel back to 1960 3 years before the assassination so he is following leads the previous time traveller has left him
  51. Dogandgunner

1-0 win, lose the 2nd leg 3-2 go through on away goals...i can dream anyways
  52. Dogandgunner

just started watching 11.22.63 on Stan, its really good it stars James Franco and based on a Stephen King novel, about a man going back in time to stop the JFK assassination.
  53. Dogandgunner

'95, we finished 12th they finished 7th
  54. Dogandgunner

still in the race
  55. Dogandgunner

10 man all in brawl, with a loss of points would be better :-P
  56. Dogandgunner

Were back in the race boys!!
  57. Dogandgunner

Welbeck you legend
  58. Dogandgunner

YESSSSSSSSS **** yes
  59. Dogandgunner

Oooooh
  60. Dogandgunner

Wow Sanchez is off his game
  61. Dogandgunner

come on Ramsey, gotta bury that
  62. Dogandgunner

Yeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!
  63. Dogandgunner

Mate they still wont sack him, the club will let him go out on his terms. We need a fresh manager to come in and be ruthless and get rid of all his failed projects, Walcott, Ox, Wilshere, Giroud. He is so loyal to these players that he brought in as kids that he cant see that they arent good...
  64. Dogandgunner

I cant believe we didnt make a play for Guardiola. This French twat has to go, i have been his biggest supporter/defender, but seriously how can he not see that we wont win the league again with players like Giroud and Walcott. That utter waste of space Stan Kronke continues to take money out of...
  65. Dogandgunner

Worst Movie

Anyone who is interested there is a podcast called How Did This Get Made.Its a bunch of comedians talking about shitty movies
  66. Dogandgunner

Worst Movie

or Birdemic lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-y53CRSF9Q
  67. Dogandgunner

Worst Movie

The room is bloody dreadful https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCj8sPCWfUw
  68. Dogandgunner

Yea, but surely he would rather play at Arsenal where he could have Ozil feeding him goal after goal
  69. Dogandgunner

I would throw silly money at Cavani in January, can play up to or on the wing with sanchez
  70. Dogandgunner

Pet thread

We have a pug named Grug, a chihuahua named Leelu, 4 cats(Franklin,Lylah,Indi and Moosh), 2 Rabbits, 4 Guinea Pigs...cost us a lot in food
  71. Dogandgunner

Star Wars The Force Awakens Discussion (Warning...Spoilers)

Snoke is supposed to be 7ft tall though and very skinny..Darth Plagueis was called Darth Plagueis the wise, Kylo Ren calls Snoke very wise.
  72. Dogandgunner

Star Wars The Force Awakens Discussion (Warning...Spoilers)

Anyone else think Snoke is Darth Plagueis?
  73. Dogandgunner

Star Wars VII

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yy3q9f84EA
  74. Dogandgunner

Star Wars VII

Yea it said his "fighting" style was like the martial arts style of Drunken fist, and that he had strong control over the force. http://darthjarjar.com/original-theory-by-lumpawarroo/
  75. Dogandgunner

Star Wars VII

Anyone else read the the theory on Jarjar Binks? that he was rumoured to be a sith lord and that his retardedness was an act, but after the backlash of how annoying he was, George Lucas wrote that story line out of the 2 sequels
  76. Dogandgunner

Cronulla riots/protests 2.0

Was anyone at the riots?
  77. Dogandgunner

The Consolidated Cricket Thread

Pathetic Windies! could have at least got to the 4th day so i could watch some cricket on my day off.
  78. Dogandgunner

Now we are rolling them with the ball
  79. Dogandgunner

Wow West Indies are sh**!! I hope no one has bought tickets for days 4 and 5 for any of the tests
  80. Dogandgunner

We lost to Monaco last year ;-P
  81. Dogandgunner

Already told the Mrs I want tickets for my birthday lol...
  82. Dogandgunner

Im in
  83. Dogandgunner

Best Line in Cinematic History?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3nPZEVmCnRI
  84. Dogandgunner

Celebrity Deaths

Rik Mayall that dude was hilarious! and Heath Ledger, was young and a really good actor
  85. Dogandgunner

would rather finish 4th
  86. Dogandgunner

Simpsons Question

The one where Homer has a that BBQ.. BBBQ the extra B is for BYOBB Whats that extra B for thats a typo
  87. Dogandgunner

I barely watch TV, only really have Foxtel for the Footy and EPL, but they are losing both next year
  88. Dogandgunner

we watch normal tv through foxtel and it doesnt pick gem up for some reason
  89. Dogandgunner

Oh yea 02 was when Simon Jones hurt himself, 06 was awesome, luckily i was at the SCG to see McGrath, Warne and Langer all play their last test
  90. Dogandgunner

Nah i dont have Gem, would have been good to watch though. Warney got out Lara and Tendulker
  91. Dogandgunner

That test was one of my favourites lol, Haydo made 197 and 103 in the match and Punter scored a century too..it was the test where Harmison bowled a mega wide it ended up at 2nd slip
  92. Dogandgunner

would almost have to go back to 2002, after England sent the Aussies in at the Gabba. 2-364 following centuries by Matthew Hayden and Ricky Ponting.
  93. Dogandgunner

Dominated them, the top 4 have all looked good
  94. Dogandgunner

It wouldn't be a family holiday without?

Me getting sick, gastro in Fiji, food poisoning Thailand, flu New Zealand, and tonsillitis in Bali and sliced the top of my finger off with a bread knife...Cant wait to see what happens in the US next year.
  95. Dogandgunner

Travis Dean could be one for the future, twin centuries on debut for Victoria, he had also scored 2 centuries and a double century in his last 3 2nd XI matches
  96. Dogandgunner

you can stream it for free on the cricket aus site http://live.cricket.com.au/#/fixture you just need an account
  97. Dogandgunner

https://www.unblock-us.com
  98. Dogandgunner

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Anyone playing the new Metal Gear? it pretty darn good