Search results

1. A

1998 final - carige!

By James Phelps September 14, 2007 12:00am HE is rugby league's most elusive man and it is the bitter rivalry between the Eels and the Bulldogs that sent him into hiding. MainGame yesterday tracked down former Eels fullback Paul Carige and, nine years after a series of blunders cost him...
  2. A

Heka Nanai in for El Masri

Heka Nanai will play on the wing tonight.
  3. A

belmore bunker

By James Phelps June 19, 2007 12:00am IT was back to the bad old days for the Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground yesterday - or should that be good old days? For the first half of the decade the Dogs' headquarters in south-west Sydney almost saw as many journalists arrive for training...
  4. A

sherwin benched

Got some mail that sherwin will start on the bench on Sunday. Hughes into half, braith five-eighth and Dallas lock.
  5. A

players with gambling problems

Any one no of other players with gambling problems, or reformed drinkers??
  6. A

Noad in Greece

While anasta is being offered money by souths Noad is having a nice Holiday in Greece!!!!!
  7. A

Anasta and Orford to souths?

Apparently Anasta is set to be offered the biggest contract in the NRL by Souths. Word is the will sign Orford too!
  8. A

O'Meley back sooner than expected

Got a really good tip that O'Meley will be back for the raiders game in round 16. Lets hope so!
  9. A

myles is already contracted for 2006

I have seen a lot of comments in various threads that we should re-sign Nate Myles. I was pretty sure he was still contracted till the end of next year and I had it confirmed today, He signed last year for 2 years.
  10. A

phelps to re-sign

Phelps has been offered a two year contract and is going to sign by the end of the week - stay tuned
  11. A

Hughes injured

I heard that hughes will be out this weekend. Also heard that the dogs approached Reardon about a comeback but he is injured too!
  12. A

martenee

Shane Martenee (spelling?) was released by souths today and is expected to join the Bulldogs next week.
  13. A

Phelps or Cutler

Who should get the nod for the backline first?
  14. A

why only 22 in the squad

Shouldn't there be 25? Any ideas who they might be if they are going to add another 3?