Search results

1. A

Bulldog Jamal Idris an NRL sensation

You are a hard lot to please. The club is getting some good press and you are critical??? Would you rather not read about your club at all??
  2. A

Are We Still Turning Our Backs on Mason???

phelpsj@dailytelegraph.com.au
  3. A

1998 final - carige!

By James Phelps September 14, 2007 12:00am HE is rugby league's most elusive man and it is the bitter rivalry between the Eels and the Bulldogs that sent him into hiding. MainGame yesterday tracked down former Eels fullback Paul Carige and, nine years after a series of blunders cost him...
  4. A

McIllwain RETIRED

It's true. He flew back to Brisbane yesterday. He just built a house up there.
  5. A

Phelps?

He played with a fractured checkbone. pretty good performance if you ask me. He diffused a couple of dangerous bombs and was solid. missed one tackle but a pretty solid effort considering he had surgery the week before
  6. A

Sonny Bill & O'Meley Out!

Sonny wont play but I don't know what his injury is. Tonga injured his hamsring in last weeks game. Millard and Phelps will swap sides at Roberts' request to help him out with defence. And it could be Nanai not Winitana, apparently both were considered
  7. A

Sonny Bill & O'Meley Out!

willie tonga, Mark O'meley and SBW out O'Meley injured his hamstring out for 6 weeks. Armit, wheatley and winitana in.....
  8. A

Heka Nanai in for El Masri

Heka Nanai will play on the wing tonight.
  9. A

belmore bunker

By James Phelps June 19, 2007 12:00am IT was back to the bad old days for the Bulldogs at Belmore Sports Ground yesterday - or should that be good old days? For the first half of the decade the Dogs' headquarters in south-west Sydney almost saw as many journalists arrive for training...
  10. A

Woohoo Wilson Is Back

I was there! - Ryan couldn't even stand up - good captain!
  11. A

Corey Hughes 06

worst player in the NRL
  12. A

Jacksion Kafusi

He was adopted as a child and his adopted name was kafusui. He moved back with his real mother at 8 (Richter) and felt he should change back to his real name (not adopted name) last year
  13. A

A Bit Late But Did Ryan Let the Cat Out of the Bag?

good thread man - get of the drugs
  14. A

Kicking Duties?

phelps - dont think kicking would help sherwins dodgy hip
  15. A

Ur Team Against Souths

1. Lolesi 2. Richter 3. Phelps 4. Matiua 5. Utai
  16. A

Paul Kent Stupidity Again

Go easy. He didn't say we are struggling - just struggling to keep all our players.... and he is right - Anasta, Lolesi, Thurston, Price, Tonga, Harris..
  17. A

Maitua And Mason to play this week (merged threads)

tonga re-injured is knee riding a bike
  18. A

Maitua And Mason to play this week (merged threads)

Mason and Reni to play Mason and Maitua are expected to play this weekend. Willie Tonga is still six weeks off though. Apparently Reni will play in the centres
  19. A

Dragons 5/8th in Bulldogs sights

I Spoke To Him Today And He Has Agreed To Sign Will Become Official Next Week
  20. A

Did U Notice?

no - look who wrote the article.... a phelps
  21. A

Bulldogs Official website

the official website is rubbish! They should have news on it every day not just links etc. Why do they employ a media manager who can't write stories for their own website. Gives me the ****s - I come to the kennel for news!
  22. A

When Tonga Returns....

why not put phelps on the bench?? He can cover any position in the backline and also play hooker and lock!
  23. A

charlie tonga

he is off contract and the Bulldogs are yet to make him an offer. The Wests Tigers and Eels have both made an expression of interest and will make him an offer after tomorrow.
  24. A

Grimaldi

he is a worker. their a dime a dozen
  25. A

sherwin benched

Got some mail that sherwin will start on the bench on Sunday. Hughes into half, braith five-eighth and Dallas lock.
  26. A

players with gambling problems

Any one no of other players with gambling problems, or reformed drinkers??
  27. A

canterbury's best

jason alchin
  28. A

Noad in Greece

While anasta is being offered money by souths Noad is having a nice Holiday in Greece!!!!!
  29. A

Anasta and Orford to souths?

yeah it's true. 4 million over 5 years!!!
  30. A

Anasta and Orford to souths?

Apparently Anasta is set to be offered the biggest contract in the NRL by Souths. Word is the will sign Orford too!
  31. A

O'Meley back sooner than expected

that's when he says he will be back. I think it is too soon but we will find out I suppose. He may just be eager.
  32. A

how did you know???
  33. A

whoops..... round 15 it is then. The eagles will come crashing back to the ground soon!
  34. A

Got a really good tip that O'Meley will be back for the raiders game in round 16. Lets hope so!
  35. A

myles is already contracted for 2006

I have seen a lot of comments in various threads that we should re-sign Nate Myles. I was pretty sure he was still contracted till the end of next year and I had it confirmed today, He signed last year for 2 years.
  36. A

Doesnt anyone know about Ben harris far out

yeah he could write about the dogs too. he cant at the moment with the ban
  37. A

yeah it's his brother. he is a sport reporter for the sunday tele
  38. A

anyone notice anything interesting about the guy that wrote that story??
  39. A

check out the by line?? By: JAMES PHELPS BULLDOGS grand final-winning centre Ben Harris will play his last game for the Bulldogs today before heading to England to join Super League club Bradford. Harris approached the Bulldogs several weeks ago to seek a release so he could head...
  40. A

Dont be surprised to see

That's crap they are both playing. Your source isn't wielder is it!!!
  41. A

Czislowski's Ring Tone...

sonny is up there to party! shooters bar, surfers paradise - cheerleaders???
  42. A

Inside News On The Dogs

Only one will stay I'm afraid. They are both waiting to get the other ones money. They will hold until one goes or the club makes a decision and the other will get an increased offer. Love to keep them both though. just speculation but I think anasta will stay - much harder to find a 6 than a...
  43. A

media watch

it's not illegal at all. It their pic they can do what they want with it. I hate the media ban as much as anyone but I dont think they should be promoting the bulldogs when the bulldogs have banned them. I'd do the same thing. I love the dogs but I think they are wrong to ban a whole...
  44. A

Hughes injured

that knife is finally out of my back!!
  45. A

ashley harrison

The bulldogs can't afford to resign all their own. How are they going to come up with money for Harrison, Crocker or Bailey?????????
  46. A

is bradly clydeback in training

the story By: JAMES PHELPS BRADLEY Clyde is poised to make a return to rugby league after five years out of the game in a bid to help out the injury-ravaged Bulldogs. Now the club's football manager, Clyde trained with the Bulldogs' Premier League side during the week. The Bulldogs have...
  47. A

phelps to re-sign

Phelps has been offered a two year contract and is going to sign by the end of the week - stay tuned
  48. A

Hughes injured

dont believe it then......
  49. A

Hughes injured

Yeah phelps will resign before the end of the week for two years
  50. A

Hughes injured

LOOK UP THE TIMES. iT WAS A DAY BEFORE SMARTARSE
  51. A

Hughes injured

Yeah but i told you he was released before anything was official too. Was that right????
  52. A

Hughes injured

yeah reardo has a broken collarbone. The approached Marteene too but he has signed with the dragons
  53. A

Hughes injured

thats the mail.
  54. A

Possible Lineup against Melbourne

Dont know if anyone watched relf on the weekend but he was useless. He wont play first grade again. the guy looked like an a grader. Very unfit
  55. A

Hughes injured

I heard that hughes will be out this weekend. Also heard that the dogs approached Reardon about a comeback but he is injured too!
  56. A

Players Nicknames

some more josh cale - snale luke young - zoolander
  57. A

Players Nicknames

1. Luke Patten - General 2. Hazem Elmasri - El Magic 3. Willie Tonga - Tong 4. Jamal Lolesi - J Lo 5. matt utai - matty - I call him matt hugethigh 6. Anasta - ?? 7. Brent Sherwin - Shifty 8. Mark o'Meley - Ogre 9. Corey Hughes - Smack 10. Roy Asotasi - Rock 11. Andrew Ryan - Bobcat...
  58. A

martenee

Shane Martenee (spelling?) was released by souths today and is expected to join the Bulldogs next week.
  59. A

Was Noad right?

I think the situation sux! I enjoy reading about the Bulldogs in the paper and now their is nothing on them. Sure wilson's stuff is rubbish but she only writes twice a week. Now we can't read about the dogs at all. How bout the guys making their debut??? I'm sure they would like some clippings...
  60. A

Folkes Names Debutant

nsw u17. phelps, SBW, Conn
  61. A

Folkes Names Debutant

phelps 7's
  62. A

Phelps or Cutler

Na not really, phelps was injured
  63. A

Phelps or Cutler

Who should get the nod for the backline first?
  64. A

Bulldogs emerging talent

Ha thats funny - they have cutlers date of birth, weight and height in phelps' stats - Phelps DOB -11/02/85 Height - 180 Weight - 88kgs He also played NSW residents
  65. A

Cmeback for Bradley Clyde??

It is in todays telegraph. What a joke - why doesn't folkes play too. Does anyone know that clydey smokes a pack a day! not bad for a fitness guru
  66. A

One player.

and also look how many ppl are shocked that Cutler made it for the WCC match before Phelps!!!! it was for a reason you know Phelps tore his calf at training - thats why he didn't go PHELPS is the KING
  67. A

Off Contract-end of 2006

phelps is off contract too
  68. A

Proud owner of the Lithograph - the premier breed

wouldn't mind this one.... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39901&item=5159781706&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW
  69. A

Mason sponsored by Lonsdale?

he gets free gear from them - no cash
  70. A

Willie Tonga..rumour

Its all the same stuff that was in their last contract and all that stuff is standard and non negotiable. theirs only one page that matters called the schedule which sets out remuneration, term of contract, and special conditions such as bonuses and match payments. Not much to go through at all!
  71. A

why only 22 in the squad

they only had 24 this year. Only guessing though. maybe someone could find out. i could be very wrong.
  72. A

Full Time Squad

yeah. It will be an interesting start to the season anyway. We might get a look at them with all the injuries. Bring it on!
  73. A

why only 22 in the squad

I think they are still on a reduced cap as penalty. When they got busted there penalty was handed out over a few years so they didnt have to sack anyone on the spot. Maybe the 22 players make up the amount of their cap. not sure though just guessing?
  74. A

Which club has been our biggest rival?

definatley SOUTHS! ha
  75. A

Sonny wins best rookie award for RLPA

Im dirty that O'Meley didnt clean up with the awards this year. He was the most dominating origin player, paved the way for a premiership and was a standout when knob bennet finally gave him a run for the roos!
  76. A

why only 22 in the squad

seems strange though. Suprised to see none of the junior kangaroos there. Phelps, Nate Myles or Frizzo
  77. A

Full Time Squad

I agree that he is better at 6 but he was also the pl highest try scorer playing centre/wing. He can play anywhere except front row which would make him an asset on the bench
  78. A

why only 22 in the squad

Do you think it has anything to do with the salary cap? Maybe they are restricted to 22 because of their past infringements
  79. A

Full Time Squad

Phelps should be in the squad. Heard he has been training with the fulltime squad. Apparently he came 5th in the club triathlon behind grimaldi, Haz and General.
  80. A

young guns

I know your secret Rocky 8!
  81. A

why only 22 in the squad

Shouldn't there be 25? Any ideas who they might be if they are going to add another 3?