Search results

1. N

Kevin Moore, 2010 Discussion Thread

Michael McGuire or Stephen Kearney.
  2. N

Chooseday night game- Dogs vs Storm 2006

We got nothing from dummy half that game as Grimaldi was so slow. O'meley, Asotasi, Ryan and Maitua were awesome in those days.
  3. N

The team that night was- 01. Luke Patten 02. Hazem El-Masri 03. Sonny Bill-Williams 04. Cameron Phelps 05. Trent Cutler 06. Daniel Holdsworth 07. Brent Sherwin 08. Mark O'Meley 09. Tony Grimaldi 10. Roy Asotasi 11. Nate Myles 12. Andrew Ryan 13. Reni Maitua 14. Jarred Hickey...
  4. N

We had a lot of players out. SBW was in the centres.
  5. N

Melbourne Team to VS Bulldogs

They wont risk Smith for a worthless club game.
  6. N

Our Support Play

How do you know no one put him there? I didn't know you were part of the coaching staff. Heaps of teams play with a half on either side.
  7. N

Our Support Play

It seems to me that Goodwin and Morris aren't getting on this year. Also, usually Barba is the one supporting but he was stuck on the left all game. Patten should be but he's too slow these days.
  8. N

Foreign Territory - But it's do-able ...

If Parramatta could do it in 2009 then we can. Hopefully Kimmorley and Ennis come back pumped after origin like they did last year. More game time for Gordon and Foster and less for Warburton and we have a chance.
  9. N

Next weeks team

01. Patten 02. Turner 03. Morris 04. Idris 05. Goodwin 06. Green 07. Kimmorley 08. Armit 09. Ennis 10. Hodgson 11. Gordon 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Hannant 15. Foster 16. Harrison 17. Barba Hannant has been out for a while so for just this game let him come off the bench. If...
  10. N

Luke Patten, 2010 Discussion Thread

Thnx 4 taking sum of the heat off me tc.
  11. N

Apply the style from 1st 20min against st george for the whole game=win

You can't keep that style up for 80min. If they could they'd be doing it every week. It all depends on completion rates and the kicking game. We need Barba to have a good kicking game on Monday and for Ryan and Patten to lead us if we are a chance to win.
  12. N

SHANE NEUMANN, JAKE FOSTER and JOEL ROMELO

It's easy to catch the ball in reserve grade with no pressure on you. Maybe he just chokes when he's in 1st grade.
  13. N

Last year when he played for Manly he dropped a ball that my 2 year old nephew would've caught near the try line to cost his team victory and me a $2,200 multi. The bastard.
  14. N

Kimmorley keen to play on next year

How about he retires after Mitchell Pearce is fit.
  15. N

We need massive games from Luke Patten and Andrew Ryan to be a chance.
  16. N

Shane Neuman is hopeless. Can't catch a ball to save his life.
  17. N

Dogs keen to keep new Blue for life

The most he deserves is $350,000 a year. The only centre worth more is Greg Inglis.
  18. N

Your Lineup vs Panthers

01- Luke Patten 02- Steve Turner 03- Josh Morris 04- Junior Tia-Kialifi 05- Bryson Goodwin 06- Ben Barba 07- Blake Green 08- Michael Hodgson 09- Dene Halatau 10- Chris Armit 11- Yileen Gordon 12- Andrew Ryan 13- David Stagg 14- Tim Browne 15- Micky Paea 16- Daniel Harrison 17-...
  19. N

Gary Warburton 2010 Discussion Thread

I know that, that's why I mentioned them. For as bad as they were they're still better than Warburton.
  20. N

Stats don't tell everything.
  21. N

Your Lineup vs Panthers

01- Luke Patten 02- Steve Turner 03- Jamal Idris 04- Junior Tia-Kialifi 05- Bryson Goodwin 06- Ben Barba 07- Blake Green 08- Michael Hodgson 09- Dene Halatau 10- Chris Armit 11- Yileen Gordon 12- Andrew Ryan 13- David Stagg 14- Tim Browne 15- Micky Paea 16- Daniel Harrison 17-...
  22. N

Anyone that thinks Warburrton was good yesterday is a moron. Everytime we made a break the play ended when the ball was in his hands. His defense is weak and he's taking playing time off better players. If Ben Barba started at 5/8 with Blake Green taking Warburton's spot then he would've scored...
  23. N

Barba needs to start.

The thing is in our last 3 matches we've dominated the 1st 20min but can't score without Barba on the field. Moore puts him on when were 12 behind and it's too late by then.
  24. N

We should've hired either Wayne Bennet, Mark McGuire or Stephen Kearney. Kevin Moore is a robot with a hard on for Warburton and Hickey.
  25. N

I was talking about Kimmorley with that statement.
  26. N

Knights Discuss Luring Kimmorly Back To Newcastle

So you're telling me you don't like Kimmorley :P
  27. N

He is past his use by date. Morris and Goodwin hardly ever get good ball.
  28. N

Warbuton learn to pass

Worst player since Ben watever his surname is.
  29. N

He always ruins our plays and breaks and gives away stupid penalties.
  30. N

He is shocking. Makes me miss the days of Grimaldi, Relf and Reardon.
  31. N

Kimmorley, Ennis, Morris and Hannant will play Origin

He'll score 2 or 3 tries tonight.
  32. N

The way the whole NRL fixture list is stupid. We play Dragons, Storm and Eels twice yet we only play the Sharks and Warriors once. If you have good players you miss them for matches during origin and they could have to back up after rep games. How is that fair?
  33. N

The NSW centres will be Morris and Lyon. Idris is no chance.
  34. N

We're going to win 22-12 tonight so no need to worry.
  35. N

So our team next week will be- 01- Luke Patten 02- Steve Turner 03- Jamal Idris 04- Junior Tia-Kialifi 05- Bryson Goodwin 06- Ben Barba 07- Blake Green 08- Michael Hodgson 09- Dene Halatua 10- Chris Armit 11- Yileen Gordon 12- Andrew Ryan 13- David Stagg 14- Tim Browne 15-...
  36. N

Mark Gasnier return kills Morris boys' reunion

They're going to give Cooper's money to Gasnier. They're at the limit now so where is Gasnier going to get that much money from?
  37. N

For the League tragics... can you really do a better job than Kevin Moore??

Play it with Melbourne to start so you can get used to it although you can't cheat the cap in the game :P
  38. N

Who Really Cares About The Top 8?

We won the comp from 6th place in 1995 and made the grand-final from 9th place in 1998. If any team can make the grand-final from out of the top 4 it's us.
  39. N

Can we match the Dragons physically?

Hannant said he'll play so for us to match the Dragons we need this pack- 08- Ben Hannant 09- Michael Ennis 10- Chris Armit 11- Micky Paea 12- Andrew Ryan 13- David Stagg 14- Michael Hodgson 15- Tim Browne 16- Yileen Gordon 17- Blake Green
  40. N

why do we always play friday night matches

Dogs, Dragons and Eels games draw the most viewers on tv so they put us in the time slot that draws the most for channel 9.
  41. N

Jamal Idris 2010 Discussion Thread

There will NEVER be another SBW.
  42. N

At least the Tia-Kalifi vs Nanai argument is over

By a mile Tia-Kalifi.
  43. N

Hickey starting for Warburton

Hodgson moves to 2nd row.
  44. N

Josh Dugan could be off to greener pastures

2012- 01- Josh Duggan 02- Steve Turner 03- Jamal Idris 04- Josh Morris/Ben Roberts 05- Bryson Goodwin 06- Ben Barba 07- Blake Green/Beau Henry I like it.
  45. N

Does the Storm situation taint our 2004 title?

The Dogs took a paycut to play together in 2003. Our 2004 team was completly different to our 2002 team. We lost Nigel Vagana, Willie Talau, Darren Smith, Travis Norton, Paul Rauhihi amd Steve Rearson and replaced them with rookies Ben Harris, Willie Tonga, Reni Matua, Roy Asotasi and SBW who...
  46. N

Wounded Dogs ready for battle

Just because he got motm in a crappy league doesn't mean all of a sudden he's a great player. He still can't move sideways and Mortimer, Keating and Hayne are going to have a field day running around him.
  47. N

Rookie of the year....

Gillett will play origin in the next 2 years. He is awesome.
  48. N

Rookie of the year....

Rookie of the year is easily Matt Gillett, Shaun Fensom or Trent Hodkinson.
  49. N

Patten to centre Yes or No?

No backflip. There are morons here like yourself but there are also some good people here.
  50. N

It makes me laugh how idiots come into a thread to say it's a crap thread when if they just ignore it it would go off the page quick enough.
  51. N

I do it to annoy you.
  52. N

Not all of you
  53. N

Like a give a f@(k what you morons think
  54. N

I did it as a joke topic. But in all seriousness Parra backline is going to kill us this week without Morris unless Idris and Goodwin play their best games.
  55. N

Hey mongoose i'm a fan.
  56. N

With Barba to fullback. Yes or No?
  57. N

Predictions Round 8: Dogs Vs Eels

Score: Dogs 12 Eels 22 First Scorer: Turner Last Scorer: Burt MOTM: Moi Moi Crowd: 31,570
  58. N

your Lineup v Parra

01 Luke Patten 02 Steve Turner 03 Jamal Idris 04 Bryson Goodwin 05 Junior Tia-Kialifi 06 Blake Green 07 Brett Kimmorley 08 Chris Armit 09 Michael Ennis 10 Michael Hodgson 11 Mickey Paea 12 Andrew Ryan 13 David Stagg 14 Martin Taupau 15 Tim Browne 16 Daniel Harrison 17 Ben Barba
  59. N

How would you feel?

If we won the title this year with Melbourne not allowed to play in the finals. To me it would feel a little hollow. They should be allowed to get under the cap and play on.
  60. N

Beau Henry to Dogs

At Toyota Cup level he is awesome. Hopefully he can step up to 1st grade.
  61. N

your Lineup v Parra

01. Patten 02. Turner 03. Gordon 04. Idris 05. Goodwin 06. Barba 07. Kimmorley 08. Hannant 09. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Paea 12. Ryan 13. Stagg 14. Green 15. Browne 16. Hodgson 17. Harrison
  62. N

your Lineup v Parra

Patten Turner Morris Idris Goodwin Barba Kimmorley Hannant Ennis Armit Paea Ryan Stagg Hodgson Browne Gordon Green
  63. N

Round 7 Bulldogs 3,2,1

3- Jamal Idris 2- Blake Green 1- Brett Kimmorley
  64. N

Blake Green or Ben Roberts

Blake Green
  65. N

Blake Green or Ben Roberts

?
  66. N

2006 Revisited

I meant that if we're the ones cheating or not we still didn't get the 100k. We should of got it for 1 of those years.
  67. N

Legends give Ryan highest accolade

I nearly threw up reading this. He is no where near being a Bulldogs immortal.
  68. N

2006 Revisited

It's unfair. We didn't get the 100k in 2002 or 2006.
  69. N

2006 Revisited

No. Game changes as Holdsworth doesn't get injured. Also, SBW and Mason would fire up for the G F and we kick ass.
  70. N

2006 Revisited

Melbourne docked their points means we win the Minor Premiership and the Cowboys move to 8th. Semi's- 1. Canterbury vs Nth Queensland 2. Brisbane vs Parramatta 3. Newcastle vs Canberra 4. Manly vs St.George Manly vs Brisbane Parramatta vs St.George Canterbury vs Parramatta...
  71. N

Your lineup for Bulldogs vs Broncos

No need for him and Barba in the same team when Ennis also plays 80min. Last year Roberts only started playing good once Barba was off the bench. Having the other on the bench puts too much pressure on the 1 starting to make a play happen asap.
  72. N

Your lineup for Bulldogs vs Broncos

01. Luke Patten 02. Steve Turner 03. Josh Morris 04. Jamal Idris 05. Bryson Godwin 06. Ben Barba 07. Brett Kimmorley 08. Ben Hannant 09. Michael Ennis 10. Chris Armit 11. Yileen Gordon 12. Andrew Ryan 13. David Stagg Interchange: 14. Tim Browne 15. Martin Taupau 16. Daniel...
  73. N

haha Ennis

Michael Ennis should be our captain NOW.
  74. N

Our full strength squad

01. Patten 02. Turner 03. Idris 04. Morris 05. Goodwin 06. Barba 07. Kimmorley 08. Hannant 09. Ennis 10. Armit 11. Paea 12. Gordon 13. Stagg 14. Hodgson 15. Browne 16. Harrison 17. Halatau
  75. N

If I was Barba i'd leave to tell you the truth.
  76. N

We didn't flog them. With 15 to go it was anybody's game. If Moore knew what he was doing we would've won by 40.
  77. N

He's a much better than Roberts who keeps doing that stupid kick thinking it's 2009.
  78. N

Shocking coaching performance today by Kevin Moore I know we won but no thanks to Moore. Barba should've been on the field in the 20th min when we had them on the ropes. Andrew Ryan finally had a good game but like usual Ben Roberts was awful.
  79. N

Daniel Harrison Debut Disscusion

What are you talking about
  80. N

BULLDOGS v TIGERS - Match Thread + Spoilers!

Yeah sorry. As Mitch said- Password- NRL Username- NRL
  81. N

BULLDOGS v TIGERS - Match Thread + Spoilers!

I usually watch it at www.nrlfeed.tk should work just b4 kickoff.
  82. N

Marshall has 100% record against us

Well the Dogs never lost to the Dragons with SBW in the side.
  83. N

Roberts vs marshall

Comparing Ben Roberts to Benji Marshall is like comparing Andrew Ryan to SBW.
  84. N

Tigers Line-Up

If we can be within 6 points at half time we will win. Their bench offers nothing.
  85. N

YOUR lineup vs wests tigers

01.Patten 02.Turner 03.Idris 04.Morris 05.Goodwin 06.Barba 07.Kimmorley (c) 08.Hannant 09.Ennis 10.Armit 11.Harrison 12.Gordon 13.Stagg 14.Roberts 15.Ryan 16.Taupau 17.Browne
  86. N

Dog's forwards recruitment (Scott Tronc - worth buying?)

He's a good player and is actually a former Bulldogs junior but left because he missed Queensland too much so we should just stay clear maybe.
  87. N

Jonathon Thurston (Merged)

Saying Brett Kimmorley is playing great football is like saying i'm popular on this site.
  88. N

Why are we celebrating Steve Price's career?

If it's a fail thread don't post in it. You sound like a whining b1t(h when you post that.
  89. N

What Is Wrong (Merged)

Maybe it's because they all just became fathers and have other things on their minds?
  90. N

Actually he wasn't worth what the Warriors paid him. They've made the finals twice in his time there and they haven't improved much as a club.
  91. N

I want SBW to play not to celebrate his career. Those 2 have nothing to do with each other. Sport is a business. Who cares what Steve Price did 7 years ago.
  92. N

He's a legend but he's also a Warriors legend. We shouldn't be celebrating players from other teams.