3. D

Ben Barba's better than Jarryd Hayne

Can anyone elaborate on what CVG is & how it is measured please
  4. D

Bulldogs vs Rabbits Match Day Thread

Finacune & taupau both on bench
  5. D

forget foran we have reynolds

Dont even think of stating that im so kind so-called of bulldogs fan. I travelled from lismore to be at belmore mate at the trial against the roosters. i played my juniors for chipping norton in the dogs comp. all ive said in this thread is that reyonlds is a potential 5/8 under des. He...
  6. D

Look at the thread. I said by about round 6 des might turn Reynolds into a foran type player. Nothing about premature ejaculation. We will be a solid & competitive side for that
  7. D

He's very raw but has the attributes. Des is very clever. U dare say he will be happy with that 17. Maybe payne drop off . Give taupau more time.
  8. D

Thanks astrology. Reynolds in defense is a+. In attack he will learn off des. Be patient & listen to the commentators. I'm not on my own
  9. D

Very negative were im looking at positives
  10. D

is his defense for himself. He is a 1/3 off forans asking price
  11. D

Bugger me . You are so negative in this site. Apart from that we have had some go forward.
  12. D

Excuse me. What has Reynolds done wrong.
  13. D

For the money foran wants, des had started to create something out of reyonlds. I believe by 6 rounds he will be a very solid playmaker
  14. D

Dogs sign Mitch Brown - effective NOW apparently

i believe we got this bloke rather cheap as it seems the tigers are under a fair bit of pressure with the salary cap. i read somewhere in the papers that humphreys met with salery cap chief schubert moments before there game witrh the sharks, to sort out some over spending. Maybe the tigers...
  15. D

Todd on Triple M NOW!

How did he handle questions regarding dymock
  16. D

So far the NSW final has proved....

What about a wright lafai combination on the right side next year
  17. D

Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Btrainben you would have to be the angriest man in the world. Every post is negative from you
  18. D

Top Try Scorer

I put $30 on him at start of year at $18 for top try scorer. I was looking good untill now
  19. D

Ennis cleared of stomping in Origin

He planted his foot ready for the play the ball
  20. D

Round 6 Match Thread: Eels v Bulldogs

If ennis said anything about family he can go to the knights that's not in our culture
  21. D

Round 4 Post Match Discussion: Bulldogs v Storm

Just an observation from last night. We got done for an obstruction, but if you watch the storm pretty much every time they go wide, they do exactly the same. The blind side play they did in the 2nd half, we got taken out by there dummy runners, but because it wasnt a try type play the refs...
  22. D

Greenbergs Plan

if you have watched idris latley when he has been shifted to the centres, his defence has been quite good. He has learnt to hold back a bit then attack in defence & has come up with some quality tackles on some quality centres. If he was to go back to the centres, he wouldnt look out of place
  23. D

Ben Barba, 2010 Discussion Thread

Can anyone tell me if barba is NSW or dirty QLD
  24. D

Dragons v Dogs Post Mortem Discussion

Tonights Game One of the worst ive seen. Barba & Paea have to start next week. Hickey is too fat & slow for the game today. Warburton offers nothing & ryan is killing us at the moment with his laziness. We have nothing in attack. Tell me the last time we scored off a set play. HOPELESS
  25. D

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

Its true, i just heard it on nine news also. i dont rate any of the titans or broncos forwards. Maybe Gillette or Teo from the Broncos
  26. D

Awful!!

I thought Ryan was our worst performer, he let one try in after a failed attempt to shoulder charge & missed a considerable amount of tackles. We cant afford that from our captain. I believe he needs to go
  27. D

Late Mail

If you recall it was Barba that got us the 2 points against the warriors last time. Holdsworth is a joke
  28. D

Kimmorley turns it on to lift Bulldogs

Why do they continue with Holdsworth though. He's terrible in defense & made some crucial errors last night. Last night would of been perfect for Barba & his confidence
  29. D

Ben Barba

we cant afford to have 4 forwards of the bench. We have the worst defensive record when these blokes come off the bench. They need someone fresh like barba