Search results

1. Ahecee

No reason, just because

Our season is over, we came up short, there is plenty of review and work to be done...... but this video just makes me happy so I'm posting it just because...... #proudtobeabulldog I have no doubt the issues will be addressed, we always do. This proud club I'm a privileged fan of has always...
  2. Ahecee

Family tickets to todays game

I have family tickets to todays game but can't use them due to a sick child, if anyone wants them and can use them, drop me a PM and I can email it to you.
  3. Ahecee

That time of year

Guys, there are things we don't love about our playing structure, some things aren't gelling, whatever..... there is one game left in the regular season, then we are into the premiership rounds. While I personally agree with some of the points made about changes we should make, and disagree...
  4. Ahecee

Trent Robinson says the NRL isn’t doing enough to protect the privacy of players

SYDNEY Roosters coach Trent Robinson has accused the NRL and the players’ association of failing to act to protect players from abuses of privacy and potential extortion attempts. Robinson on Sunday called on the game’s governing body and the RLPA to step in to prevent proliferation of further...
  5. Ahecee

Thurston almost as good as Mundine (according to Mundine)

Question to anyone who remembers the days he was playing, does anyone think this is not a unbelievably funny comment? Mundine was a great NRL player no question, and had he have stuck around he might even have been one of the greats........ however, he likes to bring it up from time to time...
  6. Ahecee

Inglis 'positive' despite injury

There you have it, Inglis will be playing in His, Maguire's, and Sutton's minds next week...... in reality, maybe not, but in their minds for sure. Just like in their minds they win again this year. (PS Sutton, there are cameras in your dressing rooms, we all saw him sitting, not moving, and...
  7. Ahecee

Bromwich bite

Jesse Bromwich allegedly bit Dugan yesterday, there was not clear evidence, but it looked like he might have......... 12 weeks out please NRL. If it was good for Graham, its good for him...
  8. Ahecee

Wendell Sailor: the rule the NRL needs to change

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/wendell-sailor-the-rule-the-nrl-needs-to-change/story-fndujljl-1227299502073 Glad to see the media don't care about reality with the photo caption "Issac Luke leaves the game after being kicked in the head against the Bulldogs" - and yet Jmoz wasn't...
  9. Ahecee

Sharks sign Beale and Stanley

Sharks are staying busy with recruitment, they could be a big turn around team next year
  10. Ahecee

Feleti Mateo to Manly

Didn't see that coming, Watmough leaving Manly isn't enough of an answer is it? That seemed to be just about a given already. Mateo is a great acquisition either way, but wonder if that adds to Matai getting his release in trade as well?
  11. Ahecee

Watmough and Stewart skipped Manly’s Mad Monday celebrations

THE split in the Manly playing ranks has filtered down to the club’s Mad Monday celebrations, at which high-profile Sea Eagles Anthony Watmough and Brett Stewart were notable absentees. Technically the pair are still contracted to the Sea Eagles for next season but after completely snubbing...
  12. Ahecee

Well done boys

Bitterly disappointed, but we where not meant to win round 1 of the finals, then the next, or the next........ great job to be there. We came up short, just where not good enough on the night, it sucks to get sooooo close but miss, but, we did well this year, as hard as it is to see this...
  13. Ahecee

Jarryd Hayne criticises NRL referees for not giving Parramatta Eels a fair go

And yet the Bulldogs get penalised more than pretty much any club in the NRL...... point disproved, now stop with the crying Jarryd, stop playing games to have the refs go easy on you this weekend. "I try and say my part on the field and half the time they don't want to talk about it," Hayne...
  14. Ahecee

Ben Barba finds bliss in jersey number six

I'm I being overly cynical in thinking Barba decided #6 was a good spot for him right around the time Bennett/Boyd came on the radar?
  15. Ahecee

Storm to target Bulldogs NSW Origin duo

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/storm-to-target-bulldogs-nsw-origin-duo-20140708-3bkkf.html NSW Origin halves Josh Reynolds and Trent Hodkinson can expect a double dose of attention this week with the pair in the eye of the Melbourne Storm. The Canterbury duo, as well as Josh...
  16. Ahecee

DCE defers contract talks till next season

It's been reported in a few places that while Manly are keen to extend DCE's contract this year, and have gone to the extent of freeing up cap space to make it happen now, his manager is telling Manly he doesn't want to talk about his contract till next year when it is expiring. Odd move for...
  17. Ahecee

ARL - It is run really good

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-round-eight-highs-lows-and-big-blows-mckinnon-surprise-anzac-day-delight-grant-gaffe/story-fndujljl-1226898354308#ooid=NpeDlsbTqRy_9mqwowSVLCQ6zCSdz5F A Well done.... being the boss doesn't mean you need to know the team names I guess (last video on the page)
  18. Ahecee

Hickey - Broken Arm

Hickey has broken his arm apparently (can we trade him for Eastwood with his broken wrist now?)
  19. Ahecee

I would love to have a crack at Origin, says Blues fan Sam

Yeh, I agree with Geoff Carr, we only want to unfairly advantage QLD not NSW. If Inglis wants to pretend to be a QLD'er fine, if any Polynesian player wants to pretend to be a QLD'er fine, but an Englishman wanting to pretend to be a NSW'er....... no way. :)
  20. Ahecee

Luke Covell out for the season

At least we won't come last even if we keep playing like sh!t now :)
  21. Ahecee

Who here is psyched about tonight?

For all the niff nuffs scared about tonight, here’s 18 reasons to dry your eyes. L.Patten - One of the most consistently great players, most underrated player in the NRL H.El Masri - Greatest point scorer in the games history, true champion J.Morris - Very strong, very quick, one of...
  22. Ahecee

Mortimer and Inu will play, say Eels

Mortimer and Inu will play, say Eels A day after revelations superstar fullback Jarryd Hayne will stay at Parramatta, there’s more good news for Eels fans after Daniel Mortimer and Krisnan Inu were confirmed starters for tonight’s clash with the Bulldogs. Mortimer (hip) and Inu (hamstring)...
  23. Ahecee

Souths give coach Jason Taylor until Tuesday

Souths give coach Jason Taylor until Tuesday to show why he shouldn't be sacked By Dean Ritchie | September 10, 2009 06:38pm SOUTHS coach Jason Taylor has until next Tuesday to show why he shouldn't be sacked as Rabbitohs coach. Club management concluded their investigation today into a...