Search results

1. Moey999

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Benteke signed. Not sure how i feel about it. 32.5M apparently. He's a biscuit like Sturridge, but again like Sturridge can score goals and if he stays fit and in form he can put in a minimum of 15 goals in the season. Hopefully he can excel and I'll support him but I'm pretty indifferent about...
  2. Moey999

Hopefully we can spend it properly and not splash all of it out on benteke lol.
  3. Moey999

Hasler needed to change gameplan

As long as he doesn't watch the Chelsea games he's alright watching epl
  4. Moey999

Ese'ese in police custody

He'll be right
  5. Moey999

How funny is Ralph Cerminara ?

They're all pathetic scumbags, I'm sure this moron didn't learn from this experience and will go back for more. Lol. I'll make sure I'm there next time he or any of his pig****ing goons decide to visit.
  6. Moey999

Just Taree things...

my dad, a doctor, was gonna work up in taree as a gp, so he drove up to the area to take a look, see how it is. Needless to say it didn't go very well. He parked, jumped out of the car and walked around, when two young men of a certain background ran up to him and punched him in the face. They...
  7. Moey999

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

Great performance, De Gea is an absolute rock and you guys need to make it a priority to resign him asap. At least your manager has a clue. Did you hear the crowd cheering "you're getting sacked in the morning" ? I hope it's true. Never wanted to say it but.. #RodgersOut.
  8. Moey999

Fishing Thread

Went fishing last night, caught about 30 good sized taylor, my mate got a 84cm Jew.. Another mate lost a close to 1m flatty because we didn't bring a net, snapped the 30lb leader.. We moved to Clifton gardens and i lost a kingy, was using 8lb braid and 15lb mono leader, snapped the leader from...
  9. Moey999

Draw with Sunderland. Balotelli being charged is the most absolutely ridiculous thing I've seen. However we do need a ****ing striker.
  10. Moey999

Can we ****ing score ffs
  11. Moey999

3 points vs Leicester, got Sunderland on Sunday.
  12. Moey999

Fishing Thread

Way too much effort.. Darwin? I'd rather go NZ tbh..
  13. Moey999

Sydney thunderstorms

Let's see a pic!
  14. Moey999

Fishing Thread

I'm so unlucky when it comes to fishing, I had a Penn rod stolen at Clifton Gardens (my first rod) and an abu garcia lost by my mates last week at the entrance. I just bought a new, pricey Abu Garcia which thankfully is 2-piece so I won't have to load it in my mates ute like the last one. I've...
  15. Moey999

Draw. Must beat Basel. Not good for me heart.
  16. Moey999

Interstellar - 2014

This is one hell of a movie. Flat point at the end were things aren't exactly explained but it takes you on one hell of a ride. 9.5/10 from me :)
  17. Moey999

and mignolets a shit ****. Never been a fan of him. ****ing bogey teams. Ffs
  18. Moey999

Lovrens a shit ****
  19. Moey999

Sturridge f*cking injured himself again. Is the **** made of f*cking glass or what? We need to bring in a striker in January, or call Divock in.
  20. Moey999

I watched the Barca game vs Almeria where Barca came back from 1-0 to win 2-1.. I underestimated how good Suarez is, he singlehandedly set up both goals and won Barca the game. Honestly if we had Suarez we'd be killing it, the guy is an absolute freak. Putting that aside, Emre Can showed...
  21. Moey999

Exactly, title was never realistic when we lost our best player and focal point of attack. Its painfully obvious that Rodgers didn't choose to sign some of these players, but he is the manager of a top club and should be able to adapt tactics so that the players play to their full potential, not...
  22. Moey999

Its all over
  23. Moey999

1 min. Shall we see an equaliser?
  24. Moey999

He and Januzaj look like great prospects. Love seeing young guns getting chances like this
  25. Moey999

This Wilson kid doesn't look too bad
  26. Moey999

That was a close call
  27. Moey999

Good on hart for helping rooney out a bit. He's off
  28. Moey999

Just turned it on, barracking for you guys as much as it pains me - I can't help supporting underdogs and I hate City.
  29. Moey999

Rodgers is really pissing me off. His tactical decisions have been woeful to say the least.
  30. Moey999

The main thing that gives me confidence is the performance of all the other teams. With Arsenal, ManU, Spurs, Everton going the way they are, plus ManC losing to West Ham the other night, it shows we're not alone in this boat. Basically all the top teams bar Chelsea are going through some...
  31. Moey999

Agree 120%. Great post mate.
  32. Moey999

As for the line-up vs Hull, mine would be -------------------Mignolet------------------- Manquillo-----Skrtel-----Lovren-----Moreno ---------------------Can----------------------- -----Henderson------------Coutinho--------- -------------------Lallana---------------------...
  33. Moey999

I dunno man. True or not, he's been going pretty well this season regarding his off-field behaviour. The media are on his back 24/7 as everyone knows anything with the name BALOTELLI on it will get hits, and lots of hits. Like I said Bluewhiteangel, he's better off playing as part of a pair...
  34. Moey999

I'm gonna cop shit for this but I really still have hope for Balotelli. It's no secret that we're better off playing with a 4-4-2 diamond (4-1-2-1-2) formation, but we're missing Sturridge who is easily one of our top attacking threats with Sterling. It'd be great if we could get Divock Origi in...
  35. Moey999

OFFICIAL: Brett Morris joins Bulldogs #twinning

Me neither, can't fckn believe it!
  36. Moey999

How scary will 2015 Origin Series time be?

NSW don't deserve James Graham.
  37. Moey999

How scary will 2015 Origin Series time be?

I think possibly even Lafai/Finucane could get chosen next year. Our backline depth would be Loko, Stanley, Thompson, Rona, McInally, Tasi, and possibly Phillips. Might even be more. Halves depth would be Mbye, Cook, maybe Jaline Graham. Forwards.. well, everyone knows we're fine in that...
  38. Moey999

Not too sure about that, Thompson was great last season, Perrett is very solid and makes mistakes once in 100 chances, and Rona is looking very promising, if I recall correctly he scored 6 tries out of 7 games last season before Cowboys dropped him. I didn't make anything out to be like...
  39. Moey999

Josh Morris on the wing, and Perrett for depth? C'mon dude! In my opinion, I think Des will choose 1. BMorris 2. Perrett/Thompson 3. JMorris 4. Lafai 5. Rona/Thompson
  40. Moey999

Android > iOS

I wish! hahaha Just a shitload of live-bait that was too big to use as a livey lol. My mate dropped a decent sized bream back into the water lol
  41. Moey999

Android > iOS

F*ck, so jelly bro. Take care of it. I dropped my Galaxy S5 in Sydney Harbour last Friday when I went fishing, went and bought a Google Nexus 5 the next day. Decent phones. I'll be getting the S6 when it comes out!
  42. Moey999

Reni Cent - In Da Club!

From what I understand, in simpler terms, it's basically a dismissal of any charges as a suspended sentence. If he ends up in court again for anything the court has the right to resentence him on that case, and therefore be less lenient on him. I'm currently serving one of these for driving...
  43. Moey999

Official: Bulldogs Farewell Departing Players

I met his mum a few times when I was working at Vodafone in Casula, shes such an adorable lady who doesnt stop smiling and you can see how proud she is of David! Yeah I saw Avia there with her, I think hes like 18 and hes twice the size of me (im 18 as well)
  44. Moey999

Sydney thunderstorms

They're not.. probably 80%. Not the best brand, Achilles ATR Sport, but they're decent none the less. i may or may not have planted my foot in 1st coming out of the roundabout As far as I know you can get the council to compensate the damage as they didn't clean up the oil patch as soon as...
  45. Moey999

Sydney thunderstorms

Ayrib driving in this weather. I've kicked out sideways through two roundabouts, and my cars awd. It is fun though. Lol
  46. Moey999

BULLDOGS BORN & BRED 2015 | Club Membership

There's a flexible membership I think it offers 7 or 5 games
  47. Moey999

buys we must make to win comp

Hoskason that's a new one
  48. Moey999

THE GRAND FINAL 2014 MATCH THREAD | Bulldogs v Bunnies

We didn't choke. Bunnies simply outgunned us. And another try. Is it worth going to Belmore anyway?
  49. Moey999

The fat lady has sung my brothers
  50. Moey999

How was that not a forward pass?
  51. Moey999

GF tickets must go today!

You have pm
  52. Moey999

yay we won a game! Lallana showed absolute class, as did Sterling as always. Balotelli showed more promise but really needs to deliver on his shots
  53. Moey999

non sleepers grand final thread

yeah its pretty shit aye, i was driving through the horsley drive at 12 and even then the fog was pretty bad
  54. Moey999

GF Tickets - must go tonight!

still got em?
  55. Moey999

non sleepers grand final thread

someone please make me sleep until 7pm tomorrow
  56. Moey999

Bulldogs on the footy show tonight

Bahahahaha Langmack destroyed him!!!!! And you could see how frustrated Mario was getting, wow!!
  57. Moey999

Beau In Belmore NRL Footy Show

Bahahahahaha f*ck he's a nob but hes alright
  58. Moey999

Blue'n'White Everything

Haven't started yet, its white to its basically a blank canvas If you saw a white charade ripping burnouts at Belmore (which also got shown on the news) then that's the one
  59. Moey999

Blue'n'White Everything

I'll put a photo up of my mates charade after we're finished with it
  60. Moey999

Atmosphere at Belmore

I think it would be because Belmore is populated mainly by arabs, it just draws in bigger crowds and boosts the atmosphere. Your view is understandable though but most non-arab people i know don't mind it and love the noise and atmosphere.
  61. Moey999

Mick Ennis update

I agree, I think whoever he puts in the hooker position will rotate with Reynolds to give them a bit of a break, which would be why Mbye would probably be a good chance to play hooker. However he could take Mbye off, replace with a second rower, put trex in 5/8 and Reynolds into hooker. Or...
  62. Moey999

Mick Ennis update

Thanks Cap! F*ck I'm praying so hard that he can play.. He sounds so f*cking sad... Josh Reynolds is the godfather of one of Mick's sons! Wow.. That just shows what type of bond the players have formed within eachother.. If we can win it this year I'm sure Ennis will be regarded as a legend...
  63. Moey999

South Sydney territory owned!! Lol

I'll drive him down to redfern oval and help him out personally, no joke.
  64. Moey999

Great way to support your club bro. The only other field we can play on is Belmore and to do all home games at the BSG is completely unfeasible regarding revenue. Sure the atmosphere will be amazing but people aren't going to pay the ticket prices they pay for ANZ at belmore, especially away...
  65. Moey999

I'll be getting a Kennel membership
  66. Moey999

Souths Performance Enhancing "chips"

They work, there's a youtube video on it. Enhances blood flow, meaning more oxygen, less pain, more endurance. The video illustrates how it works by having a live blood sample under the microscope projected on the computer, and they add the chip next to it and the blood starts flowing almost...
  67. Moey999

Phil Rothfield reveals his team of the year for 2014 NRL season

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgEJcSzON1c
  68. Moey999

Canterbury Bulldogs mentor Des Hasler can be considered a modern super coach

He played fine for a further 5 mins after the incident and was only told he cant play when they saw the swelling..
  69. Moey999

(Syd ONLY) Open casting call - "Mesmerised"

That's awesome haha
  70. Moey999

The great 2014 Grand Final roll-call !

Can someone please pm me and AAN number?!?!?!
  71. Moey999

Canterbury Bulldogs mentor Des Hasler can be considered a modern super coach

I really think so bro, the fractures are in his foot not his ankle, they could be the slightest of hairline fractures just like Tim Lafai's fractured hand he was playing with at the start of the season. Just needle him up Des!!!
  72. Moey999

Enjoy the Qualifying Final replay :)

That Graham "offside" at 39min was the biggest crock of shit i've ever seen. Was onside and ran across the face of our defence to smack one into Segeyaro. I think the fact that he also ran past the ref so quickly made the ref think he was offside.
  73. Moey999

Ennis out by the looks of it

Mbye straight into hooker, when he gets tired he can just swap onfield with Reynolds
  74. Moey999

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

When does the bus come to belmore?
  75. Moey999

Fckin gifted the last try to em. Bullshit
  76. Moey999

The fcking British Bulldog flag is blocking my view!!!! :(
  77. Moey999

10 minutes til battle boys lets do it
  78. Moey999

If anyone sees this car with a big bulldogs flag out the sunroof gimme a beep!!!
  79. Moey999

Taken about 4 dumps today so I can safely say I'm shitting myself I know they won't disappoint
  80. Moey999

Sydney Swans VS Hawks Grand Final

doubt it big time jordy
  81. Moey999

check your pms bro i'll try helping you out
  82. Moey999

Burgess Tackle On SBW

nothing in it at all..
  83. Moey999

Sydney Swans VS Hawks Grand Final

Swans getting pumped.. Well.. the last time they got into the grand final, so did the bulldogs. When the swans won, the bulldogs lost.. hmmmmm
  84. Moey999

Ay sorry bruv its new.livestream.com/NRL
  85. Moey999

Our wingers and centres need to be really on point in this game, Soward loves throwing the massive cut-out passes to his winger which can easily expose us.
  86. Moey999

*nodding* shitting myself immensely, can't bear to watch us lose when we're so close, especially after 2012. Every finals game I've been to, we've won.. except the 2012 GF. We can definitely do it, but the way we've been playing this year makes me so nervous regarding our VERY random...
  87. Moey999

Crowd on Saturday night

That's really inconsiderate mate, you'd be really surprised with how hard it is for some people to even think of making the final's games..
  88. Moey999

Pre-War Speech

Brother the mrs is cracking the shits at me cos I won't talk to her, I'm just sitting here biting my fingernails
  89. Moey999

Pre-War Speech

Fuuuuuuuuk Assassin I'm shitting myself and you're getting me pumped at the same time i don't know how to fckn feel!
  90. Moey999

(Syd ONLY) Open casting call - "Mesmerised"

I applied for this lol just for a laugh, have an audition on Thursday. They called me for an audition literally about an hour after i applied. Is it a volunteer based thing or do you get paid?
  91. Moey999

Congrats to Hodko!

Watching it now, was awarded the Ken Stevens medal for his good work this year. Very well spoken, very proud of him!
  92. Moey999

Kicking into refs now carries more risk than reward

I'd disagree man, if a teams on a break, kicks it and the ref just happens to get in the way, this would disadvantage them as they lose all momentum and all the hard work they went through to make the break. Defenders would be cheering
  93. Moey999

Watching Saturdays game on a phone

best thing is the nrl live app. just start up the 7 day free trial, then cancel it after youve watched it. great quality, doesn't buffer very much either. however if somebody does know a better alternative please pm me lol