Search results

1. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Back To Belmore

woohooo!!! cant wait !! =D
  2. Baby Dogg

Melbourne Storm Saga MEGA-Thread - $1.3 Million breach so far

if we remove the cap the game will be all about which club has the most money! not about which team can play better! all the teams with more money will get all the good players and then all the poor teams will just drop out of the comp how boring. i say keep the cap but do random checks on...
  3. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Banner

good work emsy!! you always do the best of work :D
  4. Baby Dogg

GHD thread #30982

ive got a silver bullet and i love it! i also have one of those italian brand ones that are AWESOME at curling hair =) i hate GHD's tbh
  5. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

lol im gettn used to it... i think it was swallon a bit coz at the moment the angle doesnt look that obvious lol
  6. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

seeee it angles to the left (when your lookin at it... its to the right) :(
  7. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

whats that supposed to mean? im at work at the moment but ill post a pic up tonight
  8. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

sorry can a mod pls move this to the ladies lounge :P
  9. Baby Dogg

Belly Ring's

Hi all, i just got my belly pierced like 2 days ago and everytime i look at it in the mirror i swear it looks like its on a sligh angle.. :( does ne1 else have one? is there anyway i can try straighten it up while its healing? :(
  10. Baby Dogg

Windows 7 was my idea

its just an ad. i doubt the people in it actually came up with the ideas they claim to have came up with...
  11. Baby Dogg

The BEST EVER Facebook Page :-)

what is it? i cant see... fb is blocked at work..
  12. Baby Dogg

33 things EVERYONE should know about wogs (facebook page)

ahhaha i love it :P another good group is.... " where there's a wog.... theres a way" hahah sooo true!!
  13. Baby Dogg

Hate

ohh yeh! hate is a strong word but some ppl deserve to be hated... on my hate list i currently have 2 ppl :) the ex bestie and the ***** that caused the **** between us :)
  14. Baby Dogg

Car Sex

rofl!!
  15. Baby Dogg

Photoshop Super Thread!

i love it moe! maybe just make the font a darger shade of grey? or another colour that is easier to read on that bkground
  16. Baby Dogg

EPIC: Cheating girlfriend gets dumped on air.

rofl! gold! gold! gold!!!!
  17. Baby Dogg

Just how multicultural IS the Kennel ?

1. Your nasho are you ? Lebanese 2. Born in Australia ? Yes 3. Where do the folks come from ? Lebanon 4. If we dig further back in the family trees, what else do we find ? more lebos LOL
  18. Baby Dogg

Boat licences

how much does it cost?
  19. Baby Dogg

st merge illawarra steelers dragons wollongong kogarah supporters

haha alex i love your post :P i cant stop laughing everytime i see that :P how dumb are the dragons! LOLLLLLL choke choke chookeee
  20. Baby Dogg

Boat licences

driving a boat is easy, so im guessing the test is easy too?? :P
  21. Baby Dogg

Kennel Big Banner for 2010 - donations :)

woot woot! go emsy! i still remember when you helped me make my flag <3 ill post a pic up here... :)
  22. Baby Dogg

That new chocolate cafe at bankstown...

i heard its really good :)
  23. Baby Dogg

Lindsey Lohan Sex Tape

Doesnt even look like her!!!
  24. Baby Dogg

Facebook's latest trend...

fark how quik did this spread!!! my cousin ( shez like 15) and her lil friends came up with it last week haha
  25. Baby Dogg

Nokia E63- Wallpaper

it doesnt have a crop feature and i resized it to an image smaller then the one im using now and still got cut off... :(
  26. Baby Dogg

Nokia E63- Wallpaper

Hey everyone, i bought a nokia e63 and when i set an image as my wallpaper part of it gets cut off... so if the people in the piks heads are right at the top of the pik, most of there face gets cut off when i set it as my wallpaper i tried resizing the image on my laptop then put it back on...
  27. Baby Dogg

Girls are Sexy Made out of Pepsi

inky pinky ponkey daddy had a donkey donkey died daddy cried inky pinky ponkey
  28. Baby Dogg

Worst Number Plates

i have seen heappzz LEXSEX- lets sex FAT78U- fasinate you YUPRVN- why you pervin? 4PERVZ- for pervz RX74CY - R extasy ( its an RX8 so sorta makes sense wen you see the car) HUSTLN - hustling and many more :P
  29. Baby Dogg

Any Real Estate Agent on here?

i can try help :) i work in real estate
  30. Baby Dogg

Jambaroo

i have been 2wice and i love it!! going again soon :) the taipan is by far the best thing there! though those stairs to get back to the top are a killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the wave pool gets boring after 5 mins the tabogan is good where there arent so many people andddddddd theres the whirl...
  31. Baby Dogg

Photos with Santa

awww how cuuuteee :P
  32. Baby Dogg

Amazingly creative

no worries, pretty cool ay!? i wonder who thought of making that :P
  33. Baby Dogg

Amazingly creative

just click the link http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs13/f/2007/077/2/e/Animator_vs__Animation_by_alanbecker.swf click on play, then leave the mouse alone , sit back and enjoy a piece of creative brilliance.
  34. Baby Dogg

there's blood in the water..

FML! scared the **** out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  35. Baby Dogg

Kennel Membership: Flag/Banner Access

I AGREE!! we need to bring the drums back to the games!!
  36. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

i found it for $600 at hurzi =) but my brother talked me out of getting it =(
  37. Baby Dogg

Naked vs Suit

i prefer suit its smart and sexy :)
  38. Baby Dogg

Lebanese Fruit Shops

rofl! imports!
  39. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

yeh it looks nice ay?? i want itttttt
  40. Baby Dogg

$$$$ Nokia N97

how mch you want for it now?
  41. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

nokia E72-
  42. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

Nokia have officially unveiled the successor to their E71 QWERTY phone in the form of the Nokia E72 QWERTY camera phone which boasts a larger 5 megapixel camera, support for 10.2Mbps HSDAP connectivity and a range of UI improvements. Nokia have additionally confirmed that the E72, which...
  43. Baby Dogg

Nokia E72

its the new and improved E71, and i think its out in america.... does anyone know when its due to hit the shelves here?? i want one...
  44. Baby Dogg

$$$$ Nokia N97

N97 BRAND NEW?? does that include warranty??
  45. Baby Dogg

Best Email exchange I have ever seen: Epic Ownage

ROFLLL thats the best!!! hahahah
  46. Baby Dogg

Wholly Soap

HAHAH my cousin gave everyone a nice decorated box... and inside where 3 ferrero rocherers! YUM YUM
  47. Baby Dogg

Unblocking facebook

nothing is working :(
  48. Baby Dogg

Unblocking facebook

does anyone know of a site THAT WORKS that i can go to to access facebook? let me know thanks
  49. Baby Dogg

jobs that dont require studying

thanks for all your help guys we are looking into customs officer and a few other jobs at the moment he wanted to be a cop by his parents think its too risky, and he doesnt want to upset them. and yes he can read and write, like i said he is just not good with written exams!!!! we are...
  50. Baby Dogg

wow thanks captain kickass that was awesome!! "Does your friend have a good strong work ethic ? If so, as a wild example, he could start as forklift driver somewhere and wind up warehouse manager. Or perhaps by a cheap franchsie in home rmaintenance and develop a fleet of 10 offsiders. It all...
  51. Baby Dogg

1stly he is not my bf, he is my mate my bf is doing just fine 2ndly you can do aircraft mechanic **** at the navy, you go away for like a year though to do it
  52. Baby Dogg

19 and yes hansta there might be a few theory exams thats fine but as i said above a few is fine its when theyre are heaps that it doesnt suit him
  53. Baby Dogg

obviously he is not going to start at the top. he will start at the bottom and work his way up but he is confused as to what he wants to do for the rest of his life and which path he wants to take for instance work for a company, work for himself? be a landscaper, aircraft mechanic (and no you...
  54. Baby Dogg

how does the word "we" make him sound whipped? im trying to help him out!! geez
  55. Baby Dogg

yes we have already established this and i already have a list of jobs he could do but i thought maybe people on here could think one one's i havent already thought of
  56. Baby Dogg

wtf? whats that supposed to mean?
  57. Baby Dogg

yeh doesnt mean he has to sit an exam! one or two is fine! im sayin not a job where you have to study and do heaps of written exams! he is a more practical, hands on type of person
  58. Baby Dogg

you dont kno him and you dont understand the situation so shut the **** up and dont be an ass... im asking for your help not your criticism dont want to help then dont comment
  59. Baby Dogg

its not that he doesnt want to write... he is jst not good when it comes 2 exams coz he forgets everything no matter how much he studies
  60. Baby Dogg

yeh he does landscaping and furniture removlist at the moment but wants something that pays more im tellin him to open his own business coz landscaping goes off in summer and so in winter he can do furniture removlist but he doesnt want to do that....
  61. Baby Dogg

firstly im a girl, and i already have a job! im tryin to help out a GUY lol
  62. Baby Dogg

heyhey does anyone know of any jobs that could develop into careers (for males) that do not require studying hands on tests are fine, but not writing tests. just trying to help out a friend :)
  63. Baby Dogg

Poor GTR

how much do they want for it? i wouldn't mind buying it and fixing that up!! yum yum
  64. Baby Dogg

Strata Companies & there rights

im in real estate doesnt matter if your the owner of the unit or your just renting if strata says no pets then it means no pets you can attend strata meetings as an owner and try to debate the no pets rule otherwise you can try sneek on in but if someone in your block sees it or hears...
  65. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

hmmmmmmmm i cant decide...
  66. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

exactly sami! its not a win win situation like wat if tpain performs more then akon WE GET RIPPED OFF!
  67. Baby Dogg

My dream

nawww hopefully your dream COMES TRUE :)
  68. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

mm i missed out on beyonce :(
  69. Baby Dogg

Video: Dust Storm footage from Broken Hill

bull****! thats fake! it did not go pitch black like that!
  70. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

yeh but tpain is **** live isnt he?
  71. Baby Dogg

Akon & Tpain Concert

hey... akon & tpain are having 1 concert in syd... oct sometime and tix go on sale on friday. i have never been to a concert, so never seen these guys live and would know if they were good live or not... any advice? should i go... or am i just gna get ripped off?
  72. Baby Dogg

LOOK OUTSIDE!!! It's dooms day!!!

FKN ST GEORGE!!! close your trophy cabinet!!!
  73. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

yeh thats gr8 seeing as i dont even have photoshop :P im just gna have to keep searching or find someone that can make it for me
  74. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

ouf.... padstow! i dnt even know where that is :( does office works sell sticker paper? i remeber my friend once made a sticker for his car but cant remeber where he got the paper from....
  75. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

which tobaconist? what area? and my cars already got the whole blue & white theme happening so i thinkt he bulldogs sticker will go quite well :P
  76. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

where did you get it done??
  77. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

*** that ill make my own then :)
  78. Baby Dogg

Bulldogs Stickers

lately i have been driving around and noticed a lot of people with the bulldogs logo stuck on the back window ( its a sticker) and i was just wondering.... where do people buy these from? last time i checked they werent at the team store. or are people just printing these themselves on...
  79. Baby Dogg

leagues club tonight

rofl KE.... question... why r u trying to set me up with blaqdog? lol or even implying that something is "there" i dont even know if "blaqdog" is a guy or a girl, let alone what he/she looks like! either way i have a bf
  80. Baby Dogg

leagues club tonight

ye shame i cant make it to the game :(
  81. Baby Dogg

leagues club tonight

grrr thats gay! who is going tonight anyway?
  82. Baby Dogg

leagues club tonight

just wondering... what time is the game being shown at the leagues club? i know bulldogs v tigers isnt on ch9 till 9:30pm so is that when the leagues club is showing the game or is it on fox (select) live at 7:30pm??
  83. Baby Dogg

Stain Merge Chokeawarra Dragqueens

why would we look like idiots? im sure they have many jokes about us too
  84. Baby Dogg

:P i lol'd too hehe
  85. Baby Dogg

Prettier Hairstyle.

pics?
  86. Baby Dogg

Wayne Bennet has announced that TAMPAX are the new sponsors of ST GEORGE DRAGONS, spokesman says "to sponsor a bunch of *****'s going through a bad period" what has the captain of the titanic and st george dragons coach got in common... they both shouted WERE GOING DOWN lol Why...
  87. Baby Dogg

How famous are you on the forums?

7/10
  88. Baby Dogg

add against texting while driving

omg your a tool
  89. Baby Dogg

how is that funny? anything can happen you know... maybe the car couldnt stop in time?
  90. Baby Dogg

hahah oh gosh
  91. Baby Dogg

haha yeh when ive got someone with me i usually get them to text for me... but when im by myself i can usually text without looking :P
  92. Baby Dogg

Just watched this clip.... its pretty full on so if you wanna watch it.... i warned you :) Basically its about the dangers of texting while driving and what could happen.... http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/texting-and-driving-the-ad-2-die-4/story-e6freuy9-1225766232934
  93. Baby Dogg

Dogs fans cheer Willie Mason after Monday night win over Roosters

someone should call him and let him know how much of a fool he is!
  94. Baby Dogg

Chant challenge Part One & Two - Hazem's Farewell / Pricey returns.

wow that price chant is good! we should use it :)
  95. Baby Dogg

Dogs fans cheer Willie Mason after Monday night win over Roosters

does anyone have video footage of the army from last night? or pix?
  96. Baby Dogg

arabic mix cdz

hey does anyone know of any recent arabic mix cds? download link would be appreciated! thanks :D
  97. Baby Dogg

bondi rescue

hahah yeh tbh i wouldnt put my life in his hands
  98. Baby Dogg

bondi rescue

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/maitua-is-bondi-rescue-bound/story-e6freye0-1225764540825 so reni might be the new star of the show.... haha if he is..... bondi is gna get PACKED with a whole lot of girls drooling over him :P LOL