Search results

1. Memberberries

Immigration debate

I don't listen to Hacky. Btw heil white people! If it weren't for white people you non whites would still be in the dark ages!
  2. Memberberries

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

On a quater mile or at Sydney motorsport Park it's a different story. Just for commuting it's a joke. I wouldn't risk driving around Bankstown. Too many people DUI and without a licence! You know what happens if an unlicensed driver crashes into you? They will bail if their car isn't a write...
  3. Memberberries

If I went out and bought a MG3 core, how would you feel about it?

Lol you Arabs and your cars! What's the point of having a car around if you rarely smile and are always on edge? I love walking to Bankstown during peak hour in the morning and checking out all the commuters. What about Punchbowl road the the boulevard? It's practically a bottle neck to...
  4. Memberberries

Immigration debate

There is no housing crisis. The only crisis is sell out traitor governments bending over backwards to foreign interest. Near Lidcombe station on John Street there is a massive apartment block with no lights in in any of them!
  5. Memberberries

Immigration debate

Sydney is going to be an absolute shithole in the next couple of years. It should help me to stand out and shine more than most others. At least these days it's much easier to get a job. Thanks to a lot of the shit we are forced to take in without consent from the 3rd world, you don't need a...
  6. Memberberries

Immigration debate

I see heaps of junks and drunks hanging around Mt druitt the same as Bankstown.
  7. Memberberries

Immigration debate

You know what I find hilarious? How so many people put shit on Mt Druitt but the heart of Bankstown, especially in the plaza, rivals Dawson mall!
  8. Memberberries

Immigration debate

Logan always will be a shithole
  9. Memberberries

Immigration debate

We have enough uber delivery drivers and 7/11 clerks!
  10. Memberberries

Immigration debate

The government are sell-out, out of touch psychopaths.
  11. Memberberries

Iran v Israel - possible situation

You personally know this because you were in the same room while Biden made the call. You packed him a bong and told him to put Netanyahu on hold so he could smoke it!
  12. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

And who mostly runs the courts? Better not say it here because it insults religion/race
  13. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

Westfield's security is a high turn over revolving door. How many "guards" did you meet who only worked at Westfield's just for extra pocket money while they were studying at uni? I looked at mall security jobs in the United States a few years back. 98% of the applications required the guards...
  14. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

That's how they got rich and saved money. By hiring less security and foolishly gambling on nothing ever happening in Bondi! Security is expensive. Money 1st, human life 2nd! Please people it's time to start working it out!
  15. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

I met Anthony Dilorenzo a few years ago. The guy still has bad PTSD. If you meet him and just mention Bondi Beach he will start to get shakey, start tearing up and visualising the scenario all over again!
  16. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

One thing we are learning from discussion there are a lot of people armed with knives. I always warn people to be careful. You never know if someone has a knife? I don't care how bad and tough you think you are? As soon as your opponent pulls a knife and is within striking range, you're fucked!
  17. Memberberries

I am so happy to live within walking range of the station and bus stop.
  18. Memberberries

I heard it's $2.20 just for e10? What a joke! So happy I no longer have a licence or car. I can actually save money now not having to worry about petrol,maintenance and rego. They should just get rid of cars and have automated vehicles and trams all over the place.
  19. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

I always scale the sidewalls and keep a watch over my backwhile walking most of the time. In my opinion that is a bit generalised. Anyone can have a brain snap and act out irrationally. It's not just a race or drug issue.
  20. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

A knife in the right hands is useful tool. Such a shame people use knives with intent to harm or kill. Gives knives a bad name.
  21. Memberberries

Bondi stabbing

I have seen a few stabbings. I've also been threatened by a coward with a knife. Also seen the police arresting a scum in Bankstown the other day who had a knife. How many coward pieces of shit are wandering around with a knife?
  22. Memberberries

That is why we should ignore the media. Instead of quoting and paraphrasing their BS. Anyway most humans are a bunch of sheep who follow trends. When is another fake virus going to plague us so we can all start hating each other in full force again?
  23. Memberberries

Hit the nail on the head
  24. Memberberries

U.S. Politics Discussion 2.0

Come on make another one of you know it all posts again because of something you read
  25. Memberberries

Who is more loose with their money?

Home owner or renter? When your eulogy is taking place at your funeral. It won't be mentioned if you were a home owner or a renter!
  26. Memberberries

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

Alex Antic is a real man so no surprise that this article attempts to shit can him!
  27. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

I always knew Jimmy Dore is a double agent! He never belonged on TYT. Didn't he leave not long after the meltdown of 2016?
  28. Memberberries

Official Finally Truth!

Bulldogs 2020's method. Brought not bred!
  29. Memberberries

All you need to do is be a moderator of a forum and it means you know everything by default!
  30. Memberberries

Opinion Was Taaffe targeted?

That's the English for you. They will gloat about what hard ***** their players are. I'm not afraid to tell a pom that they're cowards! I never rated Adrian Morley. He's a grub and I'd gladly tell him to his face!
  31. Memberberries

Joe Biden is the biggest flop. Thanks to him so many lives have been wasted in prison over victimless crimes. But it's OK for his son to upload a video having a cry about being ripped off a point or 2 on a deal of crack!
  32. Memberberries

Is it physically impossible for Tszyu to beat fundora?

Last time a little guy tried getting tough with me, my left arm became his noose! What saved him was me not wanting to easily snap his scrawny little neck without trying so I let go to ensure his survival! He must of been scared, having his legs suspended from the floor, locked in the tight...
  33. Memberberries

News Diddy

Just like everyone has forgotten about how 2020-21 was one of the biggest con jobs in modern times. Do you think they're going to pull that stunt again soon? I do and I'm going to be sure, to be ready for it this time around!
  34. Memberberries

Friends that move far away then expect a "big show" when they are in town?

You are a Karen if you got vaccinated. You're also very weak and do as you told! Enjoy wasting your friday night watching the Bulldogs lose again! The Bulldogs are a reflection of their fans these days!
  35. Memberberries

Must be some truth to this upload? It's been censored!
  36. Memberberries

Just typical short insecure men a bit upset that the myth of a small guy being able to easily knock out a big guy isn't always true! If the big guy knows how to fight he's going to win over 90% of the time! I met a guy a while back, started gloating how he knocked out a guy my size. But he...
  37. Memberberries

Stop replying to my posts you weak little vaccinated sheep!
  38. Memberberries

Never! You replying to this with that attitude proves you're a sheep in denial!
  39. Memberberries

It's so stupid for everyone to fight about politics. All politicians are actors and the world is the stage!
  40. Memberberries

The reason I don't visit the Central Coast is because 2 thirds of Mount druitt, Saint Mary's and Penrith residents moved there. As far as I'm concerned the central coast is west Sydney by the sea!
  41. Memberberries

Religious Discussion Thread

The Soviet union was not run by atheists!
  42. Memberberries

Boost is like Nostradamus. I only wish he would PM me with winning powerball numbers!
  43. Memberberries

I'm convinced the government isn't run by humans with what we have gone through in the past 4 years!
  44. Memberberries

They're not white they're yuwish
  45. Memberberries

All these damn Catholics in Hollywood!
  46. Memberberries

More trouble in Alice Springs

Are there decent people who drink alcohol? When did this happen? I've only known alcohol to make people dumb and smell bad!
  47. Memberberries

The problem is alcohol and gangsta crap music, the answer is prohibition!
  48. Memberberries

News Diddy

Kid rock has some questions he needs to answer
  49. Memberberries

The youth causing trouble as per usual. They imposed a curfew on them. Waste of time. They should just ban alcohol for a while in the N.T. You watch them behave when they don't have any evil white devil poison to fight over!
  50. Memberberries

I read an article which claims Tim and Kostya are talking again. Kostya is going to be at this fight in Tim's corner.
  51. Memberberries

Just looked at height and reach differences. Also Fundora is a south paw. Tsyzu will have to make a few adjustments. I'm with Blue_boost. I think Fundora might score an upset?
  52. Memberberries

Tim Tsyzu is no push over. He is a rare young man who has respect and isn't full of himself!
  53. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

Now Nineveh is the capital of Smithfield!
  54. Memberberries

Opinion Blake Taffee

We need another Rod Silva!
  55. Memberberries

Never. They are all vaccinated sheep!
  56. Memberberries

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I've had several people on this forum try to tip me over. Don't worry about them mate. Most people here are little insecure weak pricks who would work up a massive sweat carrying a 10kg box! That's why they put you down. They're only trying to cover up their own insecurities!
  57. Memberberries

Keep up the good fight Rod. Disregard what the weak sheep on these toilet forums think!
  58. Memberberries

Security Cameras

Usually when you get ripped off. It's your neighbours or someone you know and trust
  59. Memberberries

Medical Cannabis and CBD oil

@John Matrix How long does a script of flower last you generally?
  60. Memberberries

Crypto currency

The elites want order our of chaos.
  61. Memberberries

News Are we screwed? Discuss...

Just so long as you don't believe driving on an unsealed road is the end of the world? I've had a few run ins with entitled ***** over the years. It gets old fast and you start making sport out of it to kill some time!
  62. Memberberries

Crypto currency

Don't worry about the butthurt old timing boomers who deny crypto. In their own words "I don't give a shit, I'll probably be dead in the next 10-15 years"?
  63. Memberberries

News Are we screwed? Discuss...

Please don't tell me you're one of those guys who are too afraid to drive their car on a bit of dirt? I've met a few people like this. They're generally Middle Eastern background. They seem to think driving their precious slave mobile on a bit of dirt is going to ruin everything?
  64. Memberberries

Crypto currency

Crypto has its pros and cons. I doubt people will get rich off crypto. It is good to use for making purchases overseas and avoiding currency transfer fees. When you send and receive funds with crypto its usually instant.
  65. Memberberries

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Since I've started using medical marijuana. I rarely get depressed or anxious.
  66. Memberberries

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

This topic is really pissing me off. Going to have to use my evil white devil charm to woo another black girl!
  67. Memberberries

Exactly! They all want a bit of white man in their DNA! I dated a half Polish/Maori girl. She said her mum hates white people. I asked "let me guess? She hates white people but loves white men, especially tall ones with blue eyes"? She replied "OMG how did you know that"?
  68. Memberberries

She's not 100% black. Definitely has white man in her DNA.
  69. Memberberries

My brother got into an argument with a black woman recently. She tried putting him on the white racist. He informed her that he has a black girlfriend. Her response "so what you're still racist"! Wtf? Women, they're all insane!
  70. Memberberries

Even Muhammad Ali, one of the greatest of all time said its only natural to want to be with your own people. But because of the colour of his skin, it wasn't racist when he said it!
  71. Memberberries

It's more common for whites to date outside their race is what I meant to say. If white people don't date outside their race then it's racist. But if a non white prefers to date within their race, its not racist. There was a meme on it. "I want to date and marry an Asian woman" said the...
  72. Memberberries

History is filled with a lot of misinformation anyway. The reason whites are better is they are way more forgiving when it comes to racism. Whites are more likely than any other race to integrate and accept others! Look at how many interracial couples there are. It's quite common to see a...
  73. Memberberries

No idea? But if you knock up a black girl? Don't be disappointed when the kids grow up and hate white people. Like that flop senator who belongs in a nut house.
  74. Memberberries

My brother gets CBD oil. It's like an amplifier with the THC. I can't wait for it to be legal. They need to hurry it up. I'm sick of people trying to scab my medical all the time.
  75. Memberberries

The worst one is the guys who get charged for kidnapping their kids. I have heard of that one happening quite a bit.
  76. Memberberries

Why don't we just let everyone out of jail right now? They're all innocent! Victims of a two second brain snap!
  77. Memberberries

Btw this Sam Kerr has white ancestry so she can go F herself! All these halfcasts denying their white heritage like the degenerates they are!
  78. Memberberries

The black male who was about to assault my brother would be really hurting. Especially how easily I almost put him to sleep!
  79. Memberberries

I made a black fellas life flash before his eyes a while ago. He obviously doesn't like white fellas (even though he has white fella ancestry)? Some of you are well aware of thre racist attacks I've had in public with black fellas bothering me, when I'm not bothering them and minding my own...
  80. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

Label making has no effect on me. Usually I mistake insults for compliments! People can resort to childish insults all they like. It just proves they don't have anything intelligent to say. These are the same people who say you're stupid because you resort to profanity. People who use...
  81. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

You must live under a rock? Or in a one horse town? You never seen an Arab who thinks he's African American yet?
  82. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

Everyone bags out America but Australia follows in their footsteps.
  83. Memberberries

The Murika Thread

If you made this statement on YouTube it would be removed in less than 2 minutes!
  84. Memberberries

Guessing game.

Why does everyone want to do this for? If she hasn't washed then you have to know it's going to smell and taste like shit!
  85. Memberberries

Medicinal is so much better. You know exactly how much THC you're getting. It's also good not having to worry about going out and getting arrested for possession.
  86. Memberberries

Same can be said for other prescription medications. At least marijuana is known not to cause death as a symptom!
  87. Memberberries

It's legal medicine! Where do you prefer the money go? To some dodgy drug dealer who will use the profit to buy a greyhound? Or to the gubament who will use the money to fix a pothole?
  88. Memberberries

I can sleep so much better since being prescribed medical cannabis. Also I don't get anxious or depressed. Medical grade marijuana is so much better than the street rubbish!
  89. Memberberries

Clown World Thread

There are also blacks who have white ancestry who are using as an excuse to start trouble. I don't feel sorry one bit for the triggered self hating whites. They're soy boy weak bitches and don't count. It's the small hat tribe responsible for giving that rubbish wind in the first place...
  90. Memberberries

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Only problem with bulk buying is you can be stuck with products you can't use.
  91. Memberberries

Mr Burns dead

I met a lord while working at the ashes 10 years ago. He formerly introduced himself to me as if we were in London 100 years ago? I responded by causally introducing myself. I was close to making a mockery of his introduction when I replied. But I decided against it. He probably would have...
  92. Memberberries

Clown World Thread

Some clown from the BLM crew boarded a train yesterday and tried to start my older brother. He immediately got locked in the coquina clutch and quickly learned WLM!
  93. Memberberries

Mr Burns dead

Now Klaus Schwab, George Soros and Bill Gates need to be next!
  94. Memberberries

Trials to start of daily pill for MND that could reverse condition

That's a good idea. I'll arrange a home visit.
  95. Memberberries

Woolies vs Coles, the supermarket wars: Australia Day edition

Cost me $7.40 for a 600ml coke and a can of mother at Coles today. Highway robbery! Might have to start using the barcode loophole to save cash?
  96. Memberberries

Unreliable renters

Renters moved into my old place. $950 a week the owner wanted. They lasted less than 6 months. Either they couldn't afford it? Or they had a few run ins with my old neighbours who think they're royalty? Because they have champagne taste on a beer budget!
  97. Memberberries

I remember when I was high and minding my own business when I was 16. All my friends ganged up on me, I tried fighting them off like Braun Strowman, eventually I was too overwhelmed (and stoned). About 6 guys and 2 girls manhandled me and threw me in the pool!
  98. Memberberries

Marijuana is medicine. It's politically incorrect to refer to it as a dangerous drug.